Risha

Story Info
Risha finds out who is really in charge.
862 words
4.02
19.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Risha had been waiting for him at the restaurant. She was nervous. They had been on a couple dates, and had texted so much over the past month or so that she felt like she knew him. But today she knew they might go further than before. She was watching the door when he came in. So handsome, not underwear model amazing, but a good looking man. She was no spring chicken herself and thought how lucky she was to have a man like this after her. She knew when she saw his eyes that she was smitten. She would do anything for him.

They caught up over dinner and drinks, then headed out. He took her to his car and when they got to it, he spun around and kissed her. The hottest kiss she could remember. Their tongues explored each other, and she heard him moan softly as they stayed locked together for what seemed like hours. He pulled back and looked into her eyes and said: "I've been waiting for this for so long. Come back with me."

She paused a second and then said. "Yes"

They rode together to his place almost silent. Then as they pulled into the driveway he finally spoke: "You remember our conversation about you being my slave for an evening?" It took her a second, but she realized they had shared several fantasies in text and on the phone. This however was real... very real. Could she do this? She didn't speak, only sheepishly nodded as his eyes lit up with a smile.

As they entered the door he kissed her again quickly, but deeply.

"Come with me" he nearly whispered.

They arrived at the bedroom and his demeanor changed. "Now my slave... Step out of that dress". She was taken aback at first, but then awkwardly reached back and pulled down her zipper. Her dress fell revealing a black push up bra and a matching thong. She had never felt so exposed. This was way off the chart of what she wanted to do today.

He then approached her. "Very nice my slave." He made a gesture and a slight caress down her body. He then pulled her to him and began kissing her gently, then with more passion and intensity. Her nearly naked body pressed against him. Their kiss deepening, she stepped back and felt the edge of the bed against her thighs. Suddenly he broke the kiss saying to her: "Present your ass to me slave". She wasn't sure what to do next and stared back at him with questions in her eyes.

Seeing her confusion, he grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around gently pushing her onto the bed. He moved her into position with his hands, face down and butt pushed up into the air. She was self-conscious about her behind being so exposed, and she felt a shudder go through her.

He stepped back and took a look at the vision before him. Not some little girl or swimsuit model, but round and curvy like a women should be.

She looked back with concern and started to speak, but was quickly interrupted by a sharp SLAP from his hand. She gasped with surprise and her mind went racing. That slap was not a typical spank like it was her birthday. No... This was a different thing altogether. It was quite firm, but his hand stayed on her ass when it made contact pulling away with a gentle caress as it withdrew. SLAP! She felt her ass getting hot where his hand was making contact and her breathing was definitely changing.

He paused for a moment... what was he thinking? Then she felt his fingers lifting and pulling at the thong still covering her now wet sex. She could feel his eyes burning into her now exposed womanhood and then it came... Whack! The slap came from his left hand now. Then she felt his right reaching behind her. His fingers exploring her slowly and carefully sliding into her. He began slowly sliding them in and out while has other hand began doing its work bringing heat to her ass. Slap! She was now breathing hard, she wanted to please him but it felt like she was going to come any second. Slap! She wanted to tell him. She needed release.

Then... He spoke. "You want to cum for me don't you?" She panted back... "Ah... Yes!" He said to her "Only when I say." He then reached under her with the hand that had been bringing her pain and dipped it into her sex rubbing his now wet finger in circles around her clit while his other hand resumed slowing fucking her from behind. "Now Slave... you may cum for me." he said.

All her fears and emotions had built up to this moment and then... "Oooooaaaah... Oh God!" She let it all go for the longest time, her legs shaking with waves over and over making her weak. Finally she collapsed onto the bed in total exhaustion. She now knew she was his, as she smiled to herself and fell into a peaceful sleep.