Rising from the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene felt a tug on her arm. It was Adrienne, with her red headed girlfriend in tow.

"C'mon. You girls follow me."

Adrienne led the group of women to the front of the line. The bouncer, a large tattooed woman, rose off her stool as she saw the tall blonde approaching.

"Adrienne, baby." The bouncer embraced Adrienne and then kissed her full on the lips. Jolene could see that there was history between these two women. The bouncer stepped aside and let Adrienne and her entourage into the bar to the envious stares of the people in line.

"Have fun girls," said Adrienne over her shoulder as she walked towards the bar with her girlfriend. There Jolene could see that there was a group of women welcoming Adrienne as the crowd closed around her. Jolene went with Prisha and April to the far end of the bar to snag a table near the dance floor. Fortunately for them, a small group was leaving as they arrived, so they scooped up the table and cleared it off themselves.

The girls settled into their chairs, scanning the festive crowd and the pulsating mass on the dance floor.

Shouting over the music, Prisha asked Jolene, "When was the last time you were out?"

"At least three months. Well before Sebastian left me," came the reply.

"Well, let's make up for lost time." Prisha flagged down a waitress and ordered a round of tequila shots. The first shot was already warming Jolene's insides, so what would it hurt to have another? This shot went down easily, and then another. April pulled Jolene onto the dance floor. April was a petite blonde with a curvaceous body. She'd been dating Prisha for over a year and the two of them (unbeknownst to Prisha's parents) were living together. She was young and hot. Her older brunette dance partner was already feeling no pain, enjoying the pounding beat of the music and her attractive companion.

Two songs later, the two women went back to the table. They kicked off their heels, laughing.

"I haven't had that much fun in years," declared Jolene.

"You gotta get out more girl," said April as she took a long draw off the fresh round of drinks that just arrived. They were both starting to sweat, with April's blouse clinging to her, accentuating her breasts and her erect nipples. Without realizing it, Jolene was staring at the blonde's heaving chest when Prisha waved her hand in front of Jolene's face. "Hey, she's taken."

Jolene blushed. She didn't realize she was staring, and the urges she felt were now coalescing into a thought that she may be bisexual. She felt a sudden freedom, as if this epiphany was a get out of jail free card. She eagerly downed her drink, now wanting to let her freak flag fly. Apropos for that moment, Prisha held out a joint.

"Who wants to smoke this doobie with me?"

Both of the other women raised their hands. They went out in the parking lot to get high. Jolene hadn't smoked weed since college so she didn't realize the potency of what was currently on the market. They stood just outside the back door under the glare of the outside light, drinking and smoking and at least for that moment not having a care in the world.

It was a double barrel shotgun blast for Jolene. Her inexperience with tequila and pot set her off like a time bomb. Ten minutes after they went back inside the modest suburban wife became a woman possessed. She danced, ogled, caressed, spanked and squeezed veritable mountains of firm flesh of nubile women. She was in a euphoric state with all of her defenses down. She loved women. She was going to love everyone there. She was going to make up for all those lost years being married to goofus. She was going to do it in one night.

Chapter Seven

The Aftermath of the Bar

Jolene learned that there was nothing worse than vomiting in a filthy bathroom that had been used by hundreds before her. Her hands were clinging to the sweating rim of the toilet, her eyes rolling back in her head, suffering through one heave after another until there wasn't much left to give. Prisha, showing she was a true friend, hovered over her sick co-worker and fended off the stares and glares from the other women in the bathroom as retching sounds echoed off the tile walls. Jolene silently swore to herself that she would never touch a drop of anything that started with a "T" again before another spasm racked her body.

Finally, after minutes of dry heaves, the brunette braced herself on the toilet rim and hoisted herself up with Prisha's help. Wobbling on her high heel shoes she exited the bathroom, hair and make-up asunder. She was too far gone to notice that the people in the club were stopping to look at her leave. She was a wild person on the dance floor and it was clear to all that her rocket prematurely entered the atmosphere and burned up.

As she was making her ungraceful exit a woman blocked her way.

"Leaving already?" the tall blonde beauty asked.

Jolene tried to focus her eyes to see who she was talking to. She squinted and the vision of Adrienne started dancing in her eyes. A shot of adrenaline raced through her body.

Straightening up, she uttered, "Adrienne?"

"That's me, lady. Who are you?" She shifted her stance so that her jacket would open wider, giving all concerned a solid look at an impressive rack.

Still horny as hell, Jolene lisped, "I'msh Joeleeeeeeeeene," before staggering forward.

"So you are. I live on your side of town. Why don't I take you home?" Adrienne stepped towards Jolene to take her arm.

"I woosh like that," she muttered as she fell into Adrienne's outstretched arms.

Prisha nodded assent and gave Jolene a kiss on the forehead. "Take care of her," Prisha whispered into Adrienne's ear.

"Don't worry. I'm falling for her," Adrienne confessed.

"I know," Prisha muttered, and then again under her breath, "I know."

Chapter Eight

Adrienne

Adrienne was a car junkie like her Dad. He periodically culled cars out of his collection, and though he and his daughter were generally at odds (because of Adrienne's bisexuality), they still maintained a strong emotional connection through their love of automobiles, so the family tradition was to allow Adrienne to drive a car a year before it was sold. Fortunately that particular year he culled an Audi R8 (V10 of course), six speed manual, black on black. It still had the new car smell. As Richard Pryor said, "It's puuurrrre pussy." Adrienne also thought "Fuck Christian Grey, he drove an R8 but didn't display any knowledge of his own ride."

Adrienne was six months into her ownership of this beast, and spent most of her waking hours (when she wasn't chasing a man or woman), reading car magazines and on-line reviews of the latest and greatest. She lusted after the new McLaren and said daily prayers before bed that her Dad would cull his McLaren 570S out of his collection.

She helped her highly inebriated friend into the passenger seat of her prized R8. She said another prayer that Jolene would not get sick in her car. The car roared to life, the ten cylinder engine sounding every bit the beast as she pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road. It was chilly outside, but Adrienne felt compelled to lower the windows given Jolene's overripe aroma. Jolene felt the cool breeze on her face. She was impervious to cold, feeling only the warmth of the heated seat on her butt and the glow within her, knowing that Adrienne was with her and caring for her.

The car edged in front of Jolene's house, the roar replaced by the quiet of the night. Adrienne half carried a staggering Jolene into her house and upstairs to her bathroom.

"How did I get here?" Adrienne thought. "I'm in the home of a woman I barely know." But she knew why. She wanted to get out of her rut. The same group of friends. The same bullshit in her job. She felt trapped in her law firm job, working under her dad. It seemed all so boring. She pined for the days in high school when she would spend her afternoons in the school's auto shop and her evenings fucking her auto shop teacher. She thought Sebastian was a good diversion until that bastard showed his true colors. If she couldn't trust a co-worker, who could she trust?

But Jolene? she thought. How did a woman ten years older than her, the wife of her former lover, now covered in vomit, piss and God knows what other human fluids, capture her heart? She's attractive but not stunning, she's smart but not brilliant.

Jolene groaned. Her matted hair rested on Adrienne's lap, her face feeling the cool tile of the bathroom floor.

"At least this floor is clean Jolene. Fuck, you did a face plant in the restroom of the bar. I think your cheek stuck to the floor. I'm going to give you a shower now." Talking slower, she instructed, "Let me help you off with your clothes. I'm going to give you a shower."

She helped Jolene peel off her vomit encrusted clothes, throwing them directly in the bathroom's trash bin. Last of course were the panties and bra, which were salvageable, so they were thrown in the bathroom sink to soak. Adrienne now saw Jolene completely naked. She had never had sex with a woman of Jolene's age. She was absolutely captivated. She saw the full pear shaped breasts of a mature woman, with just a hint of sag to make them sexy, the trim, though not flat stomach, a full growth of pubic hair, soft rounded thighs and calves, ending in thin ankles and dainty feet.

Jolene stepped tentatively into the shower stall, being careful not to fall down on the slippery tile. Adrienne propped the door open, stripped down to her bra and panties, and turned on the water. The cold water snapped Jolene to attention, with her shivering until the water turned warm and then hot. With steam rising from the floor, Adrienne leaned in with shampoo, kneading Jolene's brown hair as the soap suds squeezed through her fingers. It was an erotic sight, Adrienne swaying as she worked, and Jolene purring at the intimate attention. After the shampoo and crème rinse, Adrienne starting soaping the brunette's body, starting with her face and stopping first at her breasts, feeling the soft slick skin of the underside of her breasts, then upwards cupping her breast and then brushing against her erect nipples. It was heaven, feeling the full, mature breasts of a beautiful woman. Jolene, even in her drunken state, could feel a deep seated arousal welling up from within her.

As the water sheeted down Jolene's body, Adrienne's hands went lower, cupping and massaging Jolene's sex, feeling the downy soft water soaked pubic hair in her hands. She resisted massaging the erect clit, settling for moving her hand to Jolene's backside, kneading the soft flesh with her hand and occasionally brushing lightly against her anus. Both woman felt a sexual charge each time Jolene's pucker clenched as Adrienne's fingers caressed the wrinkly skin surrounding her back passage.

As Adrienne finished soaping her, Jolene's hazy eyes became clear, clear enough to see Adrienne's waterlogged bra clinging to her body, showing every detail of her breasts. Her want became lust as she looked at Adrienne's pouty lips and soft blonde hair, now becoming frizzy with the humidity of the shower. Her eyes wandered lower, seeing the wet panties revealing a perfect camel toe of her distended pussy lips. She wanted her so badly ... but the alcohol robbing her of the fine motor skills to do anything about it.

Adrienne turned off the shower. The water was dripping off Jolene's hair and running down her body. Losing her balance, she fell again into Adrienne's waiting arms.

"I love you," she whispered in Adrienne's ear.

Not knowing if she would remember the next day given her condition, Adrienne kissed Jolene lightly on the lips and said "I love you too."

Chapter Nine

The Morning After

Adrienne sat in the armchair in Jolene's bedroom, watching the brunette softly snoring as the sun broke through the cloud cover. She only slept a few winks, turning over and over in her head why the two of them bonded so quickly.

The tall blonde finished her aborted thought process of the prior day and concluded that the highly charged meeting at Clancy's was the litmus test of Jolene's mettle. Instead of acting like a raving lunatic, as she was expecting, Jolene accepted Adrienne's explanation with grace and dignity, two qualities that are in short supply when you are meeting the woman that is fucking your husband. They parted that night not as mortal enemies but as friends. Adrienne had never met a woman with Jolene's poise and maturity. And she was beautiful.

Jolene stirred, her hand plastered to her forehead. "Oh my God, please stop the jackhammering in my head," exclaimed Jolene as her head throbbed with pain. Then she noticed Adrienne, wearing her t-shirt and that she was wearing pajamas.

"Heyyyy ... " she uttered as she realized she was undressed and put to bed by Adrienne.

"I wanted to make sure you're OK before I left. I've got to get to the office to work on a brief that's due Monday so I best be going." She pointed to her chest, the borrowed t-shirt looking spectacular stretched on her sculpted body. "I'll bring this back to you."

Jolene was desperate for information. "What happened last night? The last thing I remember was smoking a joint outside the bar, then everything got hazy."

Adrienne laughed. "Let's just say that you were the life of the party until you got sick."

"Oh shit. Did I make a fool of myself last night?"

Another chuckle. "You had your coming out party last night. I think I saw you kiss at least a dozen different women, and a lot more in the dark corners of the bar."

Jolene groaned. "I've got to have a shower and a cup of coffee before I die."

Adrienne approached the bed, kissing her on the forehead. She didn't want to linger so as to give Jolene time to clear her head. She also wasn't sure if Jolene's declaration of love was sincere or simply the ramblings of an inebriated woman. She decided not to rush things and allow Jolene to decide what she really wanted. Switching teams, as it were, was a big decision.

Chapter Ten

Rising from the Ashes

Jolene scoured her memory for what transpired the night before. She had snippets of recall from the dancing, kissing, groping and general whoring she had engaged in that night. She reaffirmed her oath to never drink tequila again, and generally chided herself for acting like a slut. She hadn't gotten sick from drinking since college, and the acrid taste of vomit still lingered in her mouth, despite brushing her teeth twice that morning.

Then she thought of Adrienne. It was her hope that she would run into Adrienne at the bar and sweep her off her feet with her intelligence and sophistication. Instead, Prisha played nurse maid to her as she barfed her guts out while kneeling on the sticky floor of a crowded bar's busy restroom, then Adrienne took her home to wash her and put her to bed. Not exactly her vision of a romantic evening. Unfortunately she had no recollection of her declaration of love nor did she recall Adrienne's favorable response.

She was encouraged that Adrienne spent the night in her house, albeit sleeping on a chair in her bedroom. She could have unceremoniously dumped her at her house, but instead cared enough to put her safely in bed and then watch over her as she slept off her bender. She sensed that Adrienne cared about her as much as she did for her, but wasn't entirely sure. Her insecurities crept back into her thought process, wondering why an insanely attractive young tall blonde would be attracted to a married woman with an ambiguous sexual orientation who was ten years older.

She resolved to be sure. She would go again to Alice's this coming Friday with the hopes of seeing Adrienne (sober) and finding out her true intentions. Adrienne came to the same conclusion. She wanted Jolene to make the first move so she could be sure that Jolene was not just acting out a drunken lesbian fantasy.

Time passed glacially as Jolene awaited the arrival of Friday night. She was going to be calm, composed and professional, not the out of control newbie that appeared the previous week. She chose a silk blouse, form fitting skirt and four inch heels. She got into her car, telling herself that this is what she wanted.

It was hard for Jolene, one of the hardest things she had done in her life. She was doing two things that were way outside her comfort zone. She was going to a lesbian bar by herself and she hadn't even fully admitted to herself that she was bisexual. She was stalking the woman that was screwing her husband. That was, she conceded to herself, totally fucked up.

Jolene pulled into the bar's parking lot, waiting for a car to leave so she could park. Clearly the bar was going to be packed. The parking lot was relatively dark, so she decided to stay in her car to screw up the courage to go into the bar. Her mind was racing with the possibilities. What would she be wearing? She pictured Adrienne wearing that cute black leather jacket and little else underneath, leaning with one elbow on the bar, and surveying the bar as if she owned it. Even though the bar was crowded, the tall blonde's commanding presence would create a space around her that no one dared venture unless they were prepared to duel with an Amazon Queen.

Footsteps nearby snapped Jolene out of her pleasant reverie. There were two young women, weaving about as they walked, hands already groping each other. Jolene could wait no longer. She checked her make-up one last time in the rear view mirror, then exited the car and checked her outfit. It was a surreal experience for her, almost as if she were floating on a cloud and watching herself in the parking lot below. She put one foot in front of the other, her temples pounding as the sound of the music emanating from the bar became louder. She tried to spot Adrienne's car, but the low light in the parking lot prevented her from seeing all of the cars parked there. A large truck rumbled by, startling her already high strung nerves as she entered the bar.

The darkened bar was throbbing with life, as if a living creature. Lights were flashing in the background near the dance floor, the music was blaring, and there was literally wall to wall people within consisting almost exclusively of well-dressed females. Jolene anxiously scanned the crowd, looking for people she recognized. Seeing no one as she entered, she headed to the bar itself that was three deep with people drinking or attempting to get a drink. She sidled as close to the bar as possible and waved to the bartender in a vain attempt to get her attention. After a few minutes of waiting, Jolene was already becoming discouraged and second guessing her wild goose chase. It was an impulsive idea, and not a very well thought out one at that.

As she was about to pivot and leave she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Adrienne, appearing as if she was a knight in shining armor.

"Can I buy the lady a drink?" she asked as she unconsciously fluttered her eyes and smiled.

Jolene registered mild shock on her face, seeing the object of her desire so close and so unexpectedly. Her shock was soon replaced by feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. Adrienne could have any woman in the room, yet she had approached her. Did she measure up to the others? Was her sexual inexperience with women going to lead to embarrassment with Adrienne?

Adrienne could sense Jolene's anxiety by her hesitation in responding and took her by the hand and led her through the crowd to a table she had staked out. Jolene was grateful to be rescued from the bar, but was now faced with what she was going to say to Adrienne. She was nervous as she faced her, intimidated by her drop dead gorgeous good looks. As she had pictured, Adrienne was wearing a fitted black leather jacket and a snow white scoop neck t-shirt that showed considerable cleavage as well as the outline of her protruding nipples. Jolene started to feel sympathy for Sebastian, as she now realized how futile it was to resist the tall blonde's charms.