Rising From The Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,980 Followers

As my mind recalled Renee's beautiful tits my hand stroked my cock and in less than a minute I erupted with a scream as two years of pent up frustration burst forth from my cock. I think my cum must have shot almost to the ceiling and it rained down on me covering my chest and legs. With a final shudder I released my flagging erection. It was only then did the feelings of guilt set in. My God, what was I doing. Jacking off over the vision of Renee's breast. She was my friend. She was James' wife. Okay, James' widow. But still, how could I do that. Shaking my head I quickly showered and changed the sheets before returning to bed. My dreams that night were filled with images of Renee.

When I went to pick up Katey Sunday afternoon I was uneasy as I was afraid she could see in my eyes what I had done. When I thought about it later I'm sure she just thought I was still embarrassed over what had happened the day before. However once again when I went to bed that night my mind brought forth the image of Renee's tits and my cock began to swell. Disgusted with myself I went to my computer and brought up a porn site to redirect my urges. It worked right up to the point that I began to cum when as my orgasm shot through me all I could see in my minds eye was Renee.

The next week was a confusing one for me. Whenever I was in the office I would find myself staring at her. I couldn't understand my feelings. For the last two years I hadn't had the urge to be with a woman or even around women. Renee didn't count. She wasn't a woman she was my friend. As a result of this I spent a lot of time at the construction sites and away from the office.

Two thing were happening the next Saturday. The first was that Renee and I were dropping our daughters off at a two week sleep away sports camp for girls. The second was that the local building association of which I was a member was having their annual awards night. It was held in a ballroom of one of the hotels in town. After dinner there would be awards handed out in several categories and then the floor would be open for dancing. Renee was going with me.

Renee and I dropped the girls off at the camp Saturday morning. They were so excited they almost forgot to tell us good-bye. That got Renee and I laughing as I took her back to her house. I dropped her off and told her I would pick her up at six and went back home. I spent the day working in the garden to keep my mind off things I didn't want to think about.

Right at six I knocked on Renee's door and my jaw dropped when she opened the door. She was dressed in a "little black dress" that was sexy without being slutty. She wore a pearl necklace and black high heels and black stockings. "God, you are stunning," I stuttered out.

This got me a wide smile. "Why thank you kind sir."

Despite the temptation to stare at her I kept my eyes on the road and our conversation was light and unaffected as was usual for two close friends. We sat at a table with three other builders and their wives. They were spec builders as was I. Talk around the table was primarily shop talk. Dinner was a choice of either fish or chicken and it was actually quite good which is often rare for one of these events. Then our attention was turned to the dais as the awards were announced. When the award for quality of product was announced and my name was called Renee jumped from her seat with glee.

I kept my acceptance speech short. "I want to thank the association for this recognition. But most of all I want to thank Renee. This award is hers as much as mine. If it wasn't for all her efforts to keep me lined out I wouldn't be here today."

She stood with tears in her eyes when I returned to our table and hugged me and then surprised me with a kiss on the lips. It wasn't an erotic kiss but it was the first time we had ever kissed each other on anything but the cheek. I felt a surge of adrenaline shoot through me. After the awards were handed out the dance floor was cleared. I accepted the congratulations from many of my peers in the business and then asked Renee if she would like to dance. She accepted my invitation and we headed out to the dance floor. The first song we danced was a fast one. Now I'm not much of a dancer but I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she was like poetry in motion. The next song was a slow one and I was about to lead her back to the table when she slid into my arms and put her arms around my neck.

I didn't resist. I put my arms around her waist and we began to sway to the music. It had been over two years since I held a woman and holding this woman had an immediate effect and I could feel my cock start to swell down my pants leg. I tried to pull back but she wouldn't let me. I only hoped she didn't feel the effects she was having on me. When the song ended I let her precede me back to the table hoping no noticed the bulge in my pants. Renee finished her glass of wine and then turned to me.

"Steve, I think a perfect way to end this evening would be to go back to your house for a soak in the hot tub." I didn't want the evening to end and to have to take her home so I quickly agreed. We talked about the award on the way home and the positive affect it could have on the business.

When I had built my home I had it equipped with all the latest in remote technology. I could control the heating and cooling and the lighting from my mobile phone. I could also turn the hot tub on the same way. That way it was already heated when we arrived. Since Renee and Jeannie spent a lot of time at my pool when the weather permitted they had take to leaving their swim suits there. I fetched our suits and while she went to the bathroom to change I quickly changed into mine in the laundry room. I grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and went ahead to wait for her. I was glad to already be in the tub under the bubbles because the sight of her walking out in her bikini was enough to cause my cock to swell again. She slid into the water and accepted the glass of wine I handed her.

For the first ten minutes we didn't speak, just basked in the warm water. She broke the silence first. "Steve, it's been over two years since Rhonda walked out on you. Have you thought about having a woman in your life again?"

I know that I blushed at that question and hoped that with the darkness she wouldn't notice. I wasn't going to lie to my friend. "The truth is that until very recently I haven't even thought about it. I guess I was pretty scarred over what happened."

"You said until recently. Has something happened to change your thoughts?" she asked.

No I know my face was totally flushed. "Well, um, er," I mumbled. I looked at her and even in the low light I could see a sly smile on her face. She set her glass down and I saw her hand reach behind her back and then I sat slack jawed as her bikini bra rode to the top of the water buoyed up by the bubbles. She rose up enough that her breasts were clear of the water. "Was it seeing me like this?"

"Oh God, Renee," I moaned as my cock strained at my swim trunks.

She slid through the water and upon reaching me she parted her legs and straddled my legs as she sat in my lap facing me. Her arms went around my neck. "Steve when James' died I didn't think I would ever have feelings for anyone again. When he was alive we did talk about what would happen if either one of us passed on and we both agreed that we would never want the other to spend their life in grief. I will always love James but I have come to realize that there can be room in my heart for another."

For a minute we sat staring in each others eyes. "Steve, say something. Am I making a fool of myself?" she asked worriedly.

I broke my silence. "No you're not. I have been fighting my feelings for you. I was afraid to lose your friendship if I let you know."

We found ourselves locked in a deep kiss, our tongues getting acquainted. My right hand which had been on her hip slid up and I cupped her breast which caused her to moan into my mouth. My cock surged up and pressed into her behind. Renee pulled back and her hand slid down and grasped my cock causing me to groan. She stood up and pulled me to stand as she reached over and lowered my suit. My cock sprung up and stood proudly in front of me. Renee gently pushed me to sit on the edge of the hot tub and she stroked my cock and stared into my eyes before dropping to her knees and engulfing me in her hot mouth. As much as I wanted this to last it had been too long and I knew I would cum soon.

Within a few minutes I groaned again. "Jesus Renee, I'm going to cum."

She removed her mouth from just long enough to say, "Yes lover. Cum for me. Let me taste you." My ex-wife had never let me cum in her mouth and the sight of Renee asking for it sent me over the edge into a blinding orgasm as my sperm filled her mouth. I could feel her mouth moving as she swallowed my seed. Only when I had given her all I had did she finally release me. She smiled and licked her lips.

"I hope that was alright."

"Oh baby, that was more than alright. I have never cum so hard before." She giggled at that. I slid off the edge and pulled her into a kiss as my hands pushed the bottoms of her bikini down. "Now it's your turn," I said as I lifted her from the water and set her on the edge of the tub. She parted her legs without hesitation and for the first time I got to see her beautiful pussy. She was clean shaven with only a small landing strip above her clit. I have always loved to eat pussy and wasted no time in tasting hers. I didn't want to tease her as I knew it had been over a year for her to make love to a man. She was obviously as hot as I was because in no time she was pulling my head into her cunt as she cried out that she was coming. I slowed my pace as she came down but I didn't quit. This time I worked her to another orgasm with a slower pace as I relished the taste of her. When I felt that she was on edge I slipped two fingers into her pussy and massaged her g spot as I gently took her clit between my lips and sucked and flicked it with my tongue.

Her climax this time was heralded with a scream and her whole body shook and bucked. Again I worked her through her ecstasy and gently brought her down. I took her near limp body into my arms and sat her back down in the water and held her in my lap. For a while all she could do was press her face into my chest as I felt shudders ripple through her from time to time. Finally with a sigh she raised her head and looked into my eyes.

"My God, Steve. I came so hard I thought I was going to die. Thank you. I really needed that."

"Trust me my love. It was my pleasure." We snuggled in the hot tub for another quarter hour before I stood and carried her in my arms up to my bathroom and into the shower to rinse off. I swear she literally purred as I washed her. She hurriedly returned the favor and we quickly dried and almost raced to the bed. My cock which had never totally gone soft and had remained hard since my first taste of her pussy was aching for relief. I think she was as anxious as I was because after only a couple kisses she pulled me between her spread legs.

"I want you inside me Steve. Just please go slowly. It's been a long time and you are larger than I'm used to." Now I'm not of porn star size but I had never had complaints either. All the same I took my time and gently inserted the head into her steaming pussy. I pushed forward slowly. God she was tight. When I had a couple of inches in I stopped and kissed her. I then felt her push her hips up seeking to take more of me inside. I held still and let her proceed at her own pace. Finally I felt our pubic bones press into each other and I was firmly embedded in her. Gently I began to withdraw and then push back in. I felt her become accustomed to me and she began to meet my thrusts. Our tempo picked up and I could feel her urging me on.

"Yes Steve, fuck me. I need it so bad," she cried out. I so wanted to please this beautiful sensual woman that I gave her my best. Our bodies slapped loudly together as I drove into her. "Yes my love, I'm going to cum. Cum with me fill me with your sperm," she shrieked out. Her tight pussy clutched at my cock as she came and literally sucked the cum from me as I filled her. As intense as my orgasm had been when Renee had sucked me with her mouth, this was even more so. Our union ended in a hot passionate kiss and I then rolled to the side and pulled Renee into my arms and held her as she snuggled into me.

When we had resumed a normal breathing pattern I pulled back so I could look at Renee. She blushed and tried to hide her head. "Baby, look at me. What's wrong?" I asked.

She blushed even more. "Oh Steve, the things I said. You must think I'm terrible talking like that," she mumbled.

I laughed. "Sweetheart hearing you tell me what you wanted turned me on. You can talk dirty to me anytime," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"You are terrible," she said. "But I like it. Even now when I should be satisfied the thought of your big cock fucking my pussy makes me hot." As she was saying this she had reached down and started stroking me. My cock was quickly rock hard again. I flipped her over onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her and slowly but steadily impaled her with my hardness. Within a minute she was pounding back into me as I slammed into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out. "Yes lover, fuck my cunt with your big hard cock. Make me your slut."

"Cum for me slut," I bellowed out. "You are now my slut and this cunt belongs to me. I'm going to fuck you all the time with my big hard dick." Again our orgasms were earth shaking in their intensity.

This time when we fell to the bed we were spent from the passion we had shared and we fell asleep with her wrapped in my arms. I slept a profoundly deep sleep like I hadn't had in over two years. The sun was well up in the sky when I woke the next morning. Renee was still in slumber, curled into my body. I rose up on one elbow and just spent my time looking at her lovely face and body. Then she stirred and slowly opened her eyes and shifted until she looked into mine and gave me a smile that melted my heart.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said.

"Mmm, good morning stud," she said with a giggle. She reached over and took hold of my morning wood and stroked it. "Are you always hard like this?"

I grinned at her. "What can I say. I've always had a very high sex drive and you just bring out in me even more. I would keep it buried inside you for ever if I could."

With a wicked grin she rolled me over onto my back and then straddled my hips. Holding my cock in her hand she guided it to her pussy and slow sat down until I was buried all the way into her. She stared into my eyes as she began to slowly raise up and then sink back down. For a good five minutes she kept up this slow pace until I reached up with both hands and tweaked her nipples. She let out an 'eek' and went to fucking me in earnest. I kept tugging at her nipples and I could feel her pussy flooding and her juices running down my thighs. She was so erotic riding my cock that I had to fight to not cum. I managed to hold off until her eyes rolled back into head and she gave on final hard slam driving me deep into her. "Fuck," I cried out.

My pulsing cock heightened her orgasm and her spasms increased until she gave out and fell onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and she purred in pleasure as I stroked her back. Finally she told me she was hungry so we got out of bed and quickly showered before heading for the kitchen. I whipped us up a couple of Denver omelets and smiled inwardly as I watched her wolf it down. After we had cleaned up the kitchen we took our coffee and went to sit on the back deck. For awhile we just sat quietly enjoying being in each others company.

"Did you mean it Steve?" she asked out of the blue.

I was a little confused. "Did I mean what, honey?"

"That my cunt now belongs to you," she said with a cute blush.

"Renee, we have known each other for seven years now. For the first five you became my right hand, the person who I depended on. Two years ago you became so much more when you took me and Katey under your wing to help us through a hard time. Now in the last year you have also become the dearest and closest friend I've ever had. Now I know that I cannot deny it, I not only love you as a friend but I am head over heels in love with you. So the answer to your question is yes, I want your cunt to belong to me. But more than that I want all of you to belong to me especially your heart. I want to belong to you, one hundred per cent. My heart, my soul and my cock."

When I had finished speaking the tears began to flow from her eyes. At first I thought I had made a mistake telling her the truth that was in my heart until she jumped into my lap and kissed me with total passion. "I love you too, darling. I want us to belong to each other and I promise you that I am all yours. I'm your slut and my cunt belongs to you."

We spent the rest of that Sunday making love whenever and where ever in the house the moment was right. Regardless of how much we did it my cock stayed at least half hard every second I was with her. Monday morning we woke up together and we showered together and the went to her place for fresh clothes before heading for the office. While she fixed coffee I went over the days paper work. I gave her a kiss and then headed out to make the rounds of the three houses we had in progress. At lunch time I picked up some Chinese take out and returned to the office to eat with Renee. After we were finished I started to tell her about how the construction was progressing. As I talked she dropped down to her knees and started undoing my belt then my pants and fished my cock out of my pants. I was having a hard time keeping track of what I was saying as she leaned forward and started to suck my cock.

I quickly lost the ability to speak and could do no more than watch her engulf me. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she worked me. I felt my balls tighten up and I reached down and grabbed her hair. "Yes, you slut. Suck my cock. Goddamn here it comes," I cried out and filled her mouth with my cum. She eagerly siphoned me off and I could see the lust in her eyes as she drank every drop I could give her.

She leaned back and smiled at me. "Umm, nothing like a protein shake for dessert."

I laughed at that. "Well then, how bout sitting up here on my desk and serving me a piece of your hot pussy pie."

"Oh yeah, I would really like that," she giggled. She pulled her dress up over her hips and sat in front of me with her legs spread wide. I was a little surprised to see she wasn't wearing panties.

"Why you nasty little slut. Where are your panties?" I growled at her.

"In my purse. I just wanted to be sure I was ready in case my lover wanted some pussy," she giggled. I went right to work on her as I didn't know if someone might come into the office but I was able to get her off twice before the phone interrupted us.

After work that day we went back by Renee's house and she packed a suitcase to bring to my house. We never even discussed it, we both knew she would be staying with me for the next two weeks while the girls were in camp. Those two weeks were filled with lovemaking even we only did it in the office a couple times. I did enjoy bending her over my desk and plowing her fields for her, if you know what I mean. Finally the Friday the day before we were to pick up the girls came. We needed to talk about the future. We agreed on two things. First was that we didn't want to live apart and she would be willing to move into my home but most important was what the girls thought and wanted. With that we decided that I would drop her and Jeannie at their house after we picked up the girls and I would take Katey home and we would each talk it over with our daughters.

Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,980 Followers