Rising Stakes Ch. 00

Story Info
Renee & Sarah start playing their game of exhibitionism.
937 words
4.05
74k
20
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
316 Followers

Renee's and her daughter Sarah had an interesting relationship. They constantly tried to pull pranks on each other, usually involving exposing their bodies to others. It had all started a year ago, during Sarah's eighteenth birthday party.

At this party, Renee decided to allow a little alcohol. She would be there to make sure none of them got hurt, and everyone was eighteen or older.

Being college kids or seniors, this was a horny bunch of guests. In the past, Renee had always felt uncomfortable around them, due to their all to blatant stares at her massive tits. This time, however, she was a little less inhibited, having downed a bottle or two of beer. Boys had been leering openly at her low-cut top the whole night, and she was adoring their attention.

However, she eventually grew tired of the noise, and needed a break. Grabbing a drink, she went upstairs into her master bathroom for a relaxing soak. She ran the water, getting it steaming before she laid down and enjoyed the warm, placid bath. She soon drifted into sleep.

When she awoke, the music was gone. She didn't, in fact, hear any noise at all. Figuring everyone had gone home, she pulled on a towel and went downstairs to look (she often slept in the buff, and didn't want to take off her clothes for just this). She didn't see anybody downstairs, but decided to check her daughter's room. Opening the door, she saw the Sarah was sleeping peacefully. Satisfied that no one remained, she tossed the towel across the room into Sarah's hamper, and walked back into her room. She fell into sleep quickly.

Sarah awoke to her door creaking open. Peeking one eye open, she watched her mom detowel and toss it across the room, and walk off to her room in the nude. Knowing of her mother's habit of sleeping without clothes, she had an evil idea. Little did her mother know, Sarah's boyfriend Jack was sleeping in the guest room. She figured that Jack wouldn't mind seeing Renee's stunning body naked, and that Renee's reaction would be funny as hell. Tiptoeing into Jack's room, she quietly woke him and told him to follow her quietly. Walking into her mom's room, her plan went as expected; Renee's nude beauty was laid bare in the moonlight. As Jack sat there staring, stunned, Sarah whispered, "Wanna touch her? She's an ultra heavy sleeper..."

As Jack silently moved over to Renee, Sarah silently stepped out of the room, and held the knob tight. Her mom was actually a very light sleep; she was surprised Renee hadn't woken when they walked in. Secondly, it being a hot summer night, there weren't even any sheets on the bed to cover up with.

Renee awoke with a start to feel two hands roughly groping her large breasts. The owner of these hands was straddling her, on the bed. With a shriek, Renee pushed him off, and grabbed about for a to blanket or something. Not finding one, she rushed towards the door; to get to her closet or bathroom, she would have to get by her unknown assailant, who was now on his feet, recovered. Trying to open the door, it was jammed! Trying to find sanctuary, she jumped on to the bed and raced past rhe man, into her bathroom. Inside, she locked the door and sat down to consider what to do next. She settled on grabbing a knife to defend herself with. As she cautiously reopened the door, she discovered her room empty once more. She guardedly checked her on her daughter, who was still (apparently) sleeping soundly; searching the rest of the house, she found nothing broken into and no one; she returned to her room, locking the door, and slept the rest of the night soundly, with the knife on her bedside table.

The next morning, after dressing and walking downstairs, Renee discovered Sarah and Jack earing cereal at the table: Jack blushed, and muttered, "Gee, I'm sorry about last night, Ms. B... I must have drunk more than I thought I did..."

Quickly putting two and two together, Renee blushed furiously. She then laughed, seeing the situation in a different light,. The kid hadn't meant anything by it, and she had been ready to stab him and call the police!

It wasn't until the next day that she wondered until why the door handle had caught, or why he was in her room in the first place. She realized Sarah, ever mischievous, must have had a hand it it. When confronted, Sarah admitted her guilt. Two can play at that game... Renee thought as she pondered her revenge.

A few weeks later, while Renee and Sarah were out shopping, the chance for revenge presented itself.

The two were in one stall, and Sarah was trying on clothes. While she was in between outfits, Renee declared, "I need to hit the bathroom... " and threw the changing room door wide open.

An older couple was just passing by: the man admired Sarah's perky boobs, while the wife shot her a dirty look. Sarah, shocked, quickly pulled the door closed. Renee, however, returned seconds later, saying, "Eh, the line was a little long..."

This time, two boys were waiting outside, and their eyes grew as wide as dinner plates as Sarah's naked body was revealed again. Yanking the door shut again, Sarah glared at her mother, who shot back, "Haha! A taste of your own medicine, Sarah? Bitter, ain't it?"

Sarah couldn't help but grin at this cheery line; they both burst into giggles.

Sanialus
Sanialus
316 Followers