Rising Stakes Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah exposes her mother to the plumber.
1.3k words
4.17
87k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers

As Renee awoke to the sunlight streaming in her window, she idly stretched, wondering why she had slept in the nude. With a start, she realized that she had not lain down this way last night; Ah well, must be one of Sara's pranks, she thought. As she was home alone this morning, or so she thought, she decided to wander downstairs to find some clothes fresh from the dryer.

As she passed a large mirror on the landing, she considered her body. She always thought her 40F breasts were too large for her frame. Her shoulder length, wavy blond hair was possibly her favorite attribute. However, her neatly trimmed pussy and curvy butt put up a good fight for the title.

Once she arrived downstairs, she decided to abandon her search for clothes; the warm sunlight felt too good on her naked flesh. Throwing an apron over her breasts, she began making breakfast. As this particular apron was quite large, it covered her substantial bust adequately; it was her favorite apron.

Sarah was out to a soccer game, and Renee did not expect her back until well past noon. Therefore, she was quite surprised when the front door opened and Sarah's voice shouted, "Mom! I'm home!" Renee quickly turned around, before Sarah could get a look at her state of undress. To her dismay, Sarah had apparently brought her boyfriend over as well. Looking down, Renee made sure she was covered; unless she turned sideways, it was not apparent that she was wearing anything less than short shorts and a tank top. " Hello, Ms. B! Nice morning, isn't it?" Sarah's boyfriend, Jack, said.

"Er, yes, it is. Would you like something to eat?" Renee replied.

By this time, Sarah had maneuvered behind her, and could plainly see why Renee was standing so solidly towards Jack. Snickering, Sarah asked, "Hey mom, can you get us down some plates? I'm wiped." Blushing, she replied, "Can you get them? I just remembered something I had to do upstairs..."

Without waiting for a response, she circled around Jake and backed towards the stairs. Quickly turning, she dashed up. Below, she heard the two teens chuckling at her, as Sarah explained her mother's predicament.

She dropped the grease-spattered apron to the floor of her room and walked into the closet. However, once there, she realized that most of her everyday clothes were in the dryer; all she had was a far-too-skimpy bikini, a thong, and a lacy demi-bra. A quick dash into Sarah's room turned out slightly better results: a small t-shirts and a pair of jeans. Pulling on her thong and her daughter's jeans, she realized she'd barely fit into the shirt. Sure enough, it barely covered her large boobs, leaving the bottom of her melons exposed. They would stay covered, but it was a ridiculously inappropriate outfit.

Heaving a sigh, she returned downstairs to Jack's ogling eyes. As she walked downstairs, both teens peered up from the foot of the stairs, up her shirt. Blushing, she peered back at her troublesome daughter. Sarah was the spitting image of her mother; large, 32DD sat atop her lithe figure. Her toned butt and thighs were the envy of all; her shoulder length brown hair cascaded down her neck.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Renee heard the doorbell ring. She realized that she had scheduled a plumber to come today and fix their sink (it had been leaking for months). Wishing now that she had thought to wash her clothes, she reluctantly opened the door. The plumber, a mid-40s, clean cut man, took in her outfit with a glance , and walked inside. Renee heard Sarah and Jack whispering behind her, no doubt plotting something fiendish.

A few hours later, the plumber was finishing up; feeling hungry, Renee offered to make lunch for all four of them. "I'll grab the drinks," Sarah said.

Bustling over to the fridge, she pulled out the orange juice. She then grabbed a few glasses and began pouring everyone's drinks. However, while setting the last full-to-the-brim glass down, she 'accidentally' spilled it, all over her mother's skimpy top."Oh, shoot! I spilled your drink all over my mom's huge tits, Mr. Plumber! See? How clumsy of me!" Sarah exclaimed.

With this, she quickly grabbed a hand towel and began drying her mom's shirt, simultaneously mauling her boobs. "Jack, this job is too big to fondl- er, handle on my own. Would you grab that towel and help out? " Sarah asked.

"Sarah! Stop that this instant! And Jack may most certainly not help you feel me up!" Renee interdicted.

"But mooom! This was one of my favorite shirts! It'll be ruined! And your jugs are pretty huge, I definitely need some help drying them." Sarah shot back.

By this time, Jack had arrived and started groping Renee's massive boobs as well. Focusing particularly in the nipple area, he had her nipples poking through the thin fabric in no time.

Meanwhile, the plumber had given up all pretense of working, and was just watching the two teens massage and rub Renee's ample boobs. Renee sighed at this preposterous situation her daughter had wrought.

However, Sarah wasn't done yet. "Mom! You're not wearing a bra!" Sarah exclaimed as she lifted her mom's top over her boobs, revealing them in all their glory. "See, Mr. Plumber? Now her gigantic boobs are all wet too!"

With this, the two teens really went to town on her barely-damp boobs. Renee moaned in response to this vigorous attention. Snap out of it, she thought to herself. "My breasts are quite dry now, thanks," she said sarcastically as she yanked her shirt back down.

"Let's do it again sometime!" her daughter shouted up the stairs after Renee as she rushed into her room. Having no other options, she pulled on the bikini top; it was, to her dismay, barely more than two small triangles of fabric. Most of her areolas were quite uncovered by the probably centimeter square cloth. However, she was not about to wear her demi-bra, as it afforded no coverage whatsoever. Returning downstairs with a sigh, she did not even try to cover her massive boobs.

While waiting for the plumber to finish, she decided to put a load of laundry in. Once downstairs, she remembered she had a few clean clothes down here. Squeezing out of her daughter's jeans, she threw those into the wash as well. As she stood picking which pair of pants to wear, she heard her daughter at the top of the stairs saying, "Done? My mom's right down here, go on down." The man hurried quickly downstairs, followed by Jack and Sarah, only to discover Renee in a micro-thong and bikini top. Sarah and Jack quickly moved to stand right in front of the clothes clothes basket, while the plumber stood there admiring her near-naked form. "That'll be $300, please."

"I... I think my checkbook is upstairs.." she stammered.

Knowing that her daughter could not be persuaded to move and let her dress, , Renee began up the stairs. This treated her rapt audience of three with an excellent view of her shapely posterior. "I'll wait here, mom, maybe finish the load of laundry." Sarah said as Renee walked up the stairs.

As she stood there in her thong and bikini top, she blushed, quickly writing the check. "You need anything else done, ma'am?" the plumber asked, "I'd be happy to stay, put my tool -- tools, pardon me, to good use, if you have need."

"NO!" Renee cried as she pushed him out the open door.

Returning downstairs, she pushed past her daughter, and finally donned her own clothes; Jack and Sarah got one last look at her heavenly tits before she put on a bra and a shirt that fit.

Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers