Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never my lord. With all that you have to focus on, I wanted to ensure you exacted your revenge."

She walks over to Maltaus and holds out her hand. "Come. Let's take our minds off these matters. We have eternity to rule over these humans after all.

Maltaus takes her hand and changes back into his human form. Natalya looks over his naked form and slowly her clothes dissolve as she presses him against a pillar. She grabs his ass while sticking her tongue down his throat.

They kiss for several minutes, while her hands roam across his ass to his thighs and across his stomach. In turn, he was running his hands along the crease of her ass and around her stomach and then across her chest, brushing her nipples as he went.

A large flat rock surface erects from the floor and Natalya breaks away to sit on it. Maltaus follows to stand in front of her with his cock bouncing in front of her face. Natalya grasps the base of cock with one hand and lightly kisses his swollen head before wrapping her lips around it and swirling her tongue across the sensitive underside. Her other hand is pressing against the small of his back, pulling him in closer.

Maltaus is groaning with pleasure and as she continues her tongue stroking of his cock. She begins to stroke the shaft slowly with her hand and already Maltaus can feel the pressure building. And so can Natalya. She merely sucks a little harder and increases the movement of her hand. She also removes her other hand from his back and cups his balls.

Maltaus came, shooting his load into her mouth as she gulps it down, milking his cock for every drop. As the last vibrations of his orgasm subside, she releases him. He drops down next to her and Natalya is already on the move.

She climbs on top of him, legs straddling his hips and she kisses him. Maltaus can taste himself on her lips and they spend several minutes kissing deeply. Rather than subsiding, his cock grows firm again. Natalya takes advantage of this and moves her hips down a bit to rub her pussy on his cock. She worked her pussy over the entire length of it without letting it penetrate.

They tear their lips and tongues apart and he moves himself to meet her breasts, sliding his lips down her throat, to her shoulders and across her collarbones until he had his lips centered on her breastbone between her firm, engorged breasts. She moves slightly from side to side, trying to make contact between his mouth and her nipples. Maltaus slides my lips and tongue around the bottom of her breasts, licking the crease underneath them and then circles around to the top, fluttering his tongue and lips along her skin. He could feel her arch her back in an attempt to make firmer contact.

Natalya is breathing heavily and he can almost hear her nipples hardening in anticipation as he moves his mouth to one nipple. His tongue shoots out and licks her hard nub briefly, eliciting a shudder of pleasure from her. He then locks his lips onto her breast and begins to manipulate her with his mouth.

Meanwhile, he is massaging her other breast with one hand as the other slides down her tight stomach to find a home between her legs. He spreads her lips wide with his index and ring fingers and then slips his middle finger to inside her pussy.

Natalya convulses in pleasure. He breaks his hold on her breasts and pulls his finger out of her. He slides down and positions his face underneath her dripping pussy. She lowers her pussy onto his face. Maltaus gently uses his fingers to pull her lips apart. He cranes my neck a bit to reach up and lick the delicate folds of her inner lips, circling around her hole and purposefully avoiding her clit. He sucks her lips, inner and outer, into his mouth, gently nibbling on them before pressing his face onto her clit then applying pressure.

His hands are groping across her back and cupping her ass and she is squiggling around on top of him, trying to settle into firm contact with anything. He stretches the tip of his tongue out to touch her swollen clit. Natalya takes a deep breath and presses herself against him. He reaches up with both hands and grasps her breasts, finding the hardened nipples and giving them a solid pinch. At the same time he begins to move his tongue rapidly across her clit, providing more stimulation while she presses ever firmer against his face.

Natalya came in a mighty wave. He could feel her body move from her shoulders to her knees as she cries out and grabs the back of his head with one hand. Her juices run from her pussy freely and drip around his tongue and out across his face.

As her quivers of pleasure subside, he manages to remove his face from her pussy to flip her onto the slab of rock and onto her back. He leans over her and kisses her with her cum on his lips. She devours his kisses and even licks his face in an attempt to collect the evidence of her pleasure.

Natalya throws her knees apart and he lowers himself onto her. She grabs his cock and guides it into her deliciously, wet pussy. Maltaus slides into her with ease, slowly pressing down until he is fully encased in her warmth and wetness. He pulls back until just the head of his cock is still inside of her then back in.

She is starting to moan in the back of her throat and the volume increases as he grasps her breasts in his hands tightly for a moment before sliding her nipples between his thumb and forefinger of each hand to apply firm pressure. She lets out a yelp and grabs his ass with both hands, forcing him into the closest possible contact while she squirms under him in orgasmic pleasure.

Natalya's orgasm settles then she slides his cock out of herself and squirms about to place her legs over his shoulders. She locks her ankles behind his neck and positions her wet pussy on the head of his cock. "Now fuck me," she coos.

She reaches up and grabs her own breasts, massaging them strongly and pulling on her nipples. Maltaus begins to thrust in and out of her fast and furiously. His cock thrusts in while his balls occasionally slap her ass. They synchronize just right and he could feel the walls of her pussy roll around the head and shaft of his cock, creating a very delightful feel.

Natalya stops suddenly and slides his cock out once again. She scoots out from underneath him and places her feet on the floor as she bends over the edge, presenting her ass and swollen pussy lips high into the air..

"Fuck me harder!"

He does. Once again their bodies are slapping together and he places his hands on her hips while she grabs at the edges of the stone slab in pleasure. She reaches up and rubs her erect nipples for more stimulation. They fuck in this position for awhile, but then Maltaus changes it up and grabs her right leg, elevates it and turns her around to her side with his cock still pounding inside of her. They wind up facing each other with her leg thrown up in the air and him thrusting into her almost sideways.

After a couple of minutes, he cranes his neck down and manages to grasp her nipple in his teeth. He applies pressure gently and all of a sudden she is cumming in a furious orgasm. He could feel the temperature of her pussy rise and the fluids are running out around his shaft. Her eyes roll up and she shakes and trembles in pleasure.

As her orgasm passes, Maltaus rolls to the side and pulls her around with him. His is cock still firmly encased in her. At the completion of his roll, she is now on top of him, with her breasts hanging down and her pussy firmly lodged against his cock. Then Natalya places her hands on his chest and begins to fuck him. Her hands massage his chest while her hips are bouncing up and down and his cock is sliding in and out of her pussy.

Maltaus places his right hand on her breast and his left seeks out her firm ass. He grasps each in his hands, savoring the firm flesh. Natalya rises to the tip of his cock to the point his head might pop out and then slams down until it is trapped entirely inside of her. Her breathing is growing heavy and her chest is flushed. She is close to cumming again and so was Maltaus

He uses his left hand to press her firmly onto his cock and his right pulls on her nipple strongly enough to pull her close. They kiss once more and that is it. She comes and so does Maltaus. His cum shoots into her and she gushes juices on him.

——

The door to the oval office flies open. McKinsey is slightly startled as Andy Petroff rushes in. "We have a situation!" Andy practically yells.

"I know Andy," McKinsey says calmly.

Andy stops short, stunned that the President doesn't seem worried about the Senator's latest television appearance. "Senator Rustlin has stirred the bird's nest. The press is having a field day and Homeland Security is getting pressure to do as Senator Rustlin has suggested."

"I understand your situation and sympathize with you, but I need you to stall the situation as long as you can."

Andy shifts to a more comfortable stance. He was normally cool and collective in any given situation, but here he was smack in the middle of something he didn't care to be. He worked hard to get the position of Secretary of Homeland Security and to lose it because of some political fiasco was not something he was prepared to do. But he trusted the President and was willing to lay his job on the line for the members of CATU.

He met and spoke to Roger on several occasions and never once did he ever get the feeling of corruption or malice. For Roger and others being accused of these crimes was a ridiculous notion for him. "I'll hold it off as long as I can. But we need something that works in our favor."

"Something that proves the senator wrong," McKinsey replies. "Any ideas?"

"The only options I see are to ride this storm out or start an investigation of our own."

"And riding out the storm isn't really an option we can afford to take. An outside source may work in our favor, but if it's authorized by anyone here at the White House it may not be seen as credible," McKinsey says with a sigh.

Silence surrounds both the men for several minutes before Andy finally speaks. "Let me see what I can do to delay. Something will present itself in time sir."

"God help us it does Andy," McKinsey replies softly.

"Sir."

Andy turns to leave the office. His eyes go wide with shock before his head rolls off his shoulders. His head hits and rolls on the ground leaving his body to collapse in a heap. McKinsey looks up to see a woman dressed in what appear to be a form of stealth gear. She has long dark hair with a very attractive look. He notes her eyes were white as if she were blind.

He stares while trying to discretely fumble for his desk drawer. When that proves unsuccessful, he takes his gaze off her and puts his attention momentarily to the drawer. He has a .40mm pistol in cases like this. The Secret Service was there to protect him, but McKinsey always believed in being prepared no matter what the situation was.

He was right.

He quickly throws the drawer open and grabs the gun. All it takes is a second and he would have it out ready to point and shoot. The assassin is faster. As the gun clears the desk it is knocked out of his hand. The gun flies across the room, slamming into the wall and landing on the floor.

Before McKinsey can react, he is forced back into his chair, the tip of the assassin's sword presses against his throat. The sword cuts slightly into his skin, drawing a trivial amount of blood.

"Kill me and get it over with," he grunts.

"I am not here to kill you, at least not yet," the assassin says looking directly into his eyes.

"Then what is it you want?" McKinsey doesn't give in or back down to terrorists, it just isn't his policy.

"Just to kill your friend and serve you with a warning."

A smile forms on the assassin's lips as a moan slips from her mouth. She feels pleasure from killing. It is almost therapeutic; a way to escape her past.

"Fuck your warning. Those men have families," he says averting his gaze to the Secret Service agents lying dead on the floor outside his office.

"You'd be smart to heed this warning. Back off the Senator and I won't be back here for your head," she says venomously.

Sounds of boots and commands carry down from the hall causing the assassin to look back. McKinsey dares not move not with the sword remaining perfectly set against his neck. "Sounds like you're running out of time," he says sarcastically.

"Heed the warning or I will return."

"What's your name?" he dares to ask. "Should I ignore your request and see you again."

"Tsyr Ker," she says, removing and sheathing the sword.

Without another word, she leaps over McKinsey, crashing through the window and landing softly on the grass below. With grace and agility she bounds for the tree line, disappearing from sight.

Secret Service agents burst into the room, grabbing the President and hauling him away from the window. Orders are barked out by the head agent as questions are directed at McKinsey. "I'm fine! I'm fine!" he tries to yell over the commotion.

They haul him out of the Oval Office and into a safe room. Fifteen minutes later the head Secret Service agent gives the situation the all clear and returns to the safe room. "What happened Mr. President?"

"Isn't it obvious Joshua?" he shouts. Instantly he regrets the outburst. "I'm sorry," he says shaking his head.

"It's alright Mr. President."

"An assassin killed the men standing guard then entered killing Andy. I was given a warning to stay out of her affairs and then she was gone."

"Anything else you can remember sir?"

"That's it."

"If there is anything else you remember sir, please let me know. We'll get the window fixed and post extra protection for you. Anything I can do for you in the meantime sir?"

"Yes. Get Director Nichols of the FBI here immediately."

"Sir."

The man turns and leaves leaving two agents with McKinsey in the room. If he harbored any thoughts about the President speaking with Nichols, he kept them to himself. McKinsey is tired of sitting on the sidelines; it was time to jump in and score for the good guys.

——

Mike Grines sat in the window of the secret CATU safe house. The envelope Roger left him contained a key with an address attached to it. Apparently there were things Roger kept a secret from everyone.

Through binoculars he saw the entire attack on the Oval Office take place. The small apartment consisting of a bed, dresser and small kitchen had a perfect view to the White House, specifically the President's office.

The one thing it lacked was a phone. Of course even if there had been one how could he call and warn anyone without giving away his location. Besides, with the current situation who would believe he had an innocent part in the attack?

He follows the assassin through the binoculars until loosing site of her completely. The next step will be to gather some information about her and the only place to do so was the President. He dumps the contents of the envelope out on the bed and began rummaging through the pile before finally settling on a badge. The badge already had his picture on it and he had the ability to alter it to whatever circumstance he needed it for.

He stuffs the scattered contents back into the envelope and puts the badge in his coat pocket. He leaves the apartment not knowing who he was going to pose as, but he had a few blocks to decide and come up with a story.

——

When do we launch an attack on the gate?" Spencer asks. He was getting eager to pay the demons back some revenge.

"It's not that simple Spencer," Martin says with a grin. "For one, we have no idea its exact location. And two, we don't have enough Intel."

"What about the scientist that was there with you Sam?" Spencer asks as his face lights up from the idea.

"Alvar Dahlin?"

"Yes, him. He knows the location."

"We won't be able to get in contact with him, not with the trouble Roger is tackling," Sam replies.

"What trouble?"

"CATU is being investigated for everything that has happened. We're even being blamed for Ghosts actions," Sam explains. "Roger pulled what favors he had to get me sent to rescue you."

"Do we have any contacts?"

"I'm afraid not. As far as I know, everyone has been detained. I don't even have a way to contact Major Graves."

"I'll see what Black List's contacts can pull for you two. But your next move and ours are one in the same," Martin says interrupting.

"You can't be serious Martin," Julie says with disgust.

"Now is not the time Julie. I'm not letting you or any other agent go alone right now," Martin says with authority in his voice.

"You know I can't do this and this isn't one of your little tests!" Julie nearly screams as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"This isn't a test. This is an important mission and they," he says pointing to Sam and Spencer, "are going to assist you."

Sam and Spencer look at each other. Spencer shrugs his shoulders to the unspoken question. Julie holds her hand up, cutting Martin off from anything else he may have wanted to say. Martin gives a pleading look, but she ignores it and leaves the room with her head hung low.

"Something we've done wrong?" Sam asks.

"No. It's inadvertently done," he says and looks at Sam and Spencer. He has an apologetic look about his face.

"It's more you," he says pointing to Sam. "Because you are a Marid."

"And that's my fault?"

"No," Martin says with a sigh. "Both her parents were agents for Black List and subsequently were both killed during a mission by a Greater Demon.

"She was only eleven years old when it happened, but the memory of their death and funeral are as fresh in her mind now as they were then. That is the reason she doesn't trust even you."

"Reason or no reason, what is this mission you were talking about?" Sam asks as she sits down into the chair by the fireplace. The fire is slowing burning, casting out comfortable warmth.

"Two months ago, we had an agent go missing. Sarai Leclair last made contact saying she was headed to Guangzhou to meet an informant. That was the last time she was heard from. Then Victor Lupescu, Sarai's contact and lover went looking for her and disappeared as well. Orders were given to not go searching alone, but he ignored them and went anyway."

"I can understand why he'd go. Sam put everything on the line to come looking for me," Spencer puts in.

"Orders are given for a specific reason. We have been losing agents left and right lately. Winter has stepped up more than they have in centuries and we are feeling the effects."

"Seems we are all under attack. So what does either of these agents have to do with us?" Sam inquires as she becomes impatient.

"Sarai was gathering Intel on both the exact location of the Demon Gate and which demon has a seat in NATO. Whether or not she found the information she was looking for has yet to be determined."

"Which is why you're sending Julie in and we're back up," Spencer interjects.

"Somewhat," he says with a smile. "Yes we need the information and she needs the protection. But, it also provides CATU to gather whatever Intel might be needed now or in the future. Of course if you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours."

Sam looks to Spencer again with a questionable look. Spencer shrugs. "What choice do we have?"

"Point taken," she replies standing up out of the chair, not wanting to leave the comfort of the fire. "How much of a liability will she be?"

"She'll set aside her feelings to complete the mission."

"Works for me," Sam says, her body language neutral.

Whether she cared or not, Martin couldn't tell. It didn't really matter as long as the mission was completed.