Rising Tides

Story Info
What IS he?
4.6k words
4.52
35k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constructive criticism/feedback welcomed!

*****

"He's looking at you again," said Mel.

"What, again? You keep saying that, but I haven't caught him at it," I responded and took another sip of wine.

Mel rolled her eyes, and with more exasperation than I would have believed possible replied "Oh, good grief, Lexi. Just because you don't see him looking doesn't mean he isn't. If I say that Mr. Bodacious Bod is checking you out, I'm right." I calmly took another sip of wine and casually glanced over my shoulder towards the bar.

"You said the guy in the grey-blue shirt?" I looked back at Mel, who nodded. "Nice slacks, and work boots?" Another nod. "Brown hair?" Exaggerated sigh, which I took to be confirmation. "Currently flirting with the bartender?"

"What?" She turned to look. "Well, she isn't there now. Are you sure she wasn't the one to start it? I mean, he is gorgeous. Plus his clothes scream money - she probably wants a good tip and his number. Or his address." Mel calmly met my eyes, and her lips curled up in a smile I knew meant mischief for someone. Which, since it was just the two of us out for after work drinks, was something I needed to be worried about. "Bet you the next bottle?"

"Mel, need I remind you what happened the last time you said that?"

"Oh, hell yeah." She said, a misty smile on her face.

"Nearly fifteen thou in property damage to the room, and I'm still getting emails from that hockey team." I sighed, but...that had been pretty sweet. "Fine, but you are paying for any financial costs other than booze."

"Only if they happen in the next 48 hours." Grudgingly, I agreed. She gave me a sunny smile, and simply stated, "sweet. Turn and look at him - don't look away. When he looks back give him the old come hither smile." Mel looked at me expectantly.

"How do I know you've lost? This seems to be a pretty poorly worded bet."

"As long as you're honest I won't lose." Her face was a playful blend of trouble and fun, with just a tiny bit of calculation. So, normal Mel behavior. I turned to look at 'Mr. Bodacious Bod.'

Maybe a minute later his head turned slightly, as though to furtively look over his shoulder...right at me. He noticed me looking and was suddenly deeply interested in his drink.

Well. I hadn't expected that. This merited more effort. I continued to look at him, until a handful of breaths later he turned to look again. This time, even though the bar wasn't well lit I could see his blush from across the room.

Meeting his eyes was absolutely enthralling. I heard someone inhale sharply and it took me a couple of lifetimes to realize it had been me. Completely of their own volition my lips curved into a wicked little smile that up until now had only been seen in bedrooms (and one hotel room in Vegas).

Something wasn't right, not even a little bit. However, the alarm bells in my head were far too easily washed away by a veritable tsunami of lust. My breathing had increased, and I could feel myself getting wet. And the object of this sudden surge of lust was still a good 10 long strides away from me. It felt really, really good. Other than the distance between us, of course.

I broke the gaze, feeling somewhat alarmed. Mel was smiling at me, completely oblivious to the depth of what I had just felt. She looked smug. "I think I won."

"Yeah," my voice sounded a bit shaky, "I think you're right, he wants me." The really stupid part of my brain told me that I should do my best to stalk him and get him alone to...see what could happen. Before I could assemble anything like a chain of logic to defeat that thought I realized that I was turning to look at him again.

Holy fuck.

What felt like hours later I realized that he was walking toward Mel and my table with an easy hunter's stride, calmly navigating around the intervening tables and chairs. His smile could have charmed the pants off anyone who was interested in men.

"Well, my part this evening is done," said Mel, "You've been moping over your ex for too long. Enjoy!"

"Wait, don't," I started, panicked.

She quickly interrupted me, "Lexi, sweetie, you used to eat men like that for breakfast and have them begging for more. He is gorgeous, and was scared to meet your eyes! Seriously, have fun and meet me for lunch tomorrow. Same place as always" Then it was too late for me to say anything, since he was close enough to overhear.

"I hope I'm not interrupting?" He said quietly, and to the casual observer, shyly. Mel smiled at him, and shook her head.

"I was just leaving. Maybe you can help my friend finish that bottle?" With that she was heading towards the door.

"Well, how could I refuse a lady? Especially one as lovely as your friend." He smiled, and met my eyes again.

I'd thought that the first two times had been shattering. This time it was almost as though my lust that had been boiling over was transformed somehow. It became deeper, and oddly it was no longer preventing me from thinking clearly. Or, more accurately, it was guiding me towards drowning in some very clear thoughts and memories.

My first time, in the back of my high school sweetheart's car after prom. We were just eighteen, neither of us old enough to know better, nor old enough to care. He'd asked me to ride him, and I had. I didn't even take the time to get out of my dress after he couldn't figure out the fastenings. I'd loved being on top, and for the rest of the summer he'd said that he loved it when I took charge. So I did, and he came back begging for more.

Josh, the second guy I'd dated in university. At a major party I'd walked over to the captain of the water polo team, sat on his lap, and asked him out. He'd laughed and asked if I would discuss it further in his bedroom. We got distracted before we had that conversation - and before we made it to his bedroom. (The dorm showers were convenient, though.) The sex was aggressive from both sides, super physical, and amazing. Josh and I dated on-again, off-again for the next three years. Both of us slept around. Neither of us cared, so long as we told one another stories when we were on-again.

My graduation trip to Vegas with Mel and another two friends. A visiting collegiate hockey team had wandered into the casino, celebrating a victory. Mel made a bet. She both lost and won.

Reuniting with Josh at a friend's wedding. We were both part of the wedding party, since we'd introduced the happy couple. Even though he didn't manage to get my dress unbuttoned before I climbed on his lap, we did at least make it to my hotel room.

I really need to consider dating men who can handle buttons.

Two years later, Josh telling me that he'd been offered a job in the Netherlands. I'd just started a three year contract at my current job and couldn't leave. That had been two months ago.

Confused and a little dazed I pulled away from the eyes of the man sitting across the table from me. "You are single?" It sounded like a question, but something told me he had seen, or maybe even caused the memories to flow across my mind. I nodded, not trusting my voice. I sat at the table, frozen with both lust and fear. Then he reached across the table and took my hand, and kissed the back of it.

Suddenly my fears were gone, seemingly inconsequential. A tiny part of my mind screamed in terror, that this wasn't RIGHT, but it didn't have anything to say in the matter. I met his eyes again, and I saw a brief flicker of surprise there, but it was quickly buried. I glanced towards the exit of the bar.

All of those memories, thoughts, and everything had taken place in less than the time it took Mel to make it to the door. Not even five minutes.

"What are you do?" I spat out.

He smiled. "What do I do? I own a shipping company that operates around the Great Lakes."

I don't remember much of the conversation that happened over the next hour or so. What I do remember is his fingers delicately tracing a series of patterns over the pulse point on one or the other of my wrists. Occasionally he would caress both of them, or casually move a hand as high as my forearm. Sometimes in the dim light I saw tiny multi-coloured sparks, or brief traces of patterns in fine glowing lines. All this time my lust was boiling higher and higher. I could smell how worked up I was. If I wasn't wearing a dark coloured skirt I would be worried about people seeing the wet spot on my skirt.

Then there was a brief, but dazzling flash of light. Well, that describes the general idea. It was far more complex than that. Traces of light that looked like they had been drawn with neon lights as fine as a hair flooded out from him, and into me. Sea greens, and deep blues were dominant. Lines of what looked like text in a long dead language wrapped themselves around me and rapidly sunk into my skin. He closed his eyes, shuddering in anticipation - and hunger. Before he opened his eyes, a sunrise red and lightning silver set of symbols originating from me drew themselves in the air between us and pulsed for an eternal microsecond, then vanished into him. Everything seemed suddenly right. No one else turned to look at the light.

"Shall we go?" he asked, his voice maddeningly alluring over the conversations of the other customers. I nodded, my mouth dry. I stood, and he casually put an arm around my waist. The intense wave of pleasure that washed over me when his thumb made its way under the waistband of my skirt made my knees buckle, and I stumbled into him. He held me up, and calmly, casually, kissed me for the first time. Ohmygod. My pussy threatened to kill me if I didn't start fucking right away. I was hovering over the edge of orgasm, but I somehow still hadn't come. Frustrated muscles were pulsing in waves utterly without release. If it was possible, I'm pretty sure my pussy would have been letting out growls of frustration. All he had done, really, was a kiss on the cheek.

When we got to the parking garage next to the bar things got interesting.

"You want me right now, don't you?" Sure, on the surface it was a question. However, both of us knew it was a statement. We were walking next to a wall, and in answer I pushed him against the wall, growling and utterly incapable of language. In a few seconds I'd managed to unbutton his shirt, and I was eagerly caressing his muscular chest, kissing and nipping as well. He slid one hand under my shirt, and I threw my head back, letting out a throaty moan. I felt his other hand slide behind my neck, and he pulled me in for a real kiss.

There was an explosion of pleasure originating right from my very core, and I hurriedly wrapped a leg around his to keep me from falling over. The hand at my neck caressed my back, then down my thigh and hit skin below my skirt's hem. I was moaning into the kiss as he did so. His hand rode up my leg under the skirt, and little waves of pleasure spread out in wave from where he touched me, meeting up with incredible consequences from the ones spreading from his touch at the small of my back, and where my clit was grinding against his crotch. I shifted, and managed to get a hand on his belt buckle. He broke off the kiss, leaving me panting with desire.

"Stop," he commanded, and to my utter shock I did. Completely. I made a few tiny whimpers of protest and desire, but disentangled myself from him. Heck, his command even rather frustratingly stopped my incipient orgasm cold. "My vehicle is the navy one over there." He aimed one of those remote unlock thingies, and I saw tail lights flash on an expensive four door SUV with tinted back windows. "Follow." Again, I did. He opened the back door, and made a rather mocking microscopic bow. I got in, and he was right after me.

There was far more room in the back than there should have been, although I didn't exactly stop to think about it. I had my mind on other things, like taking all my clothing off as fast as possible.

He knelt on the floor in front of the middle seat, a predatory smile on his face. I was undeterred, and shuffled as far forward on the seat towards his mouth. He led with his tongue, and it was all I could do not to scream when it met my clit. I looked down, meeting his eyes for a fleeting second. He pulled back for a second, meeting my eyes with a mocking smile, then flicked a hand at both my wrists, which were suddenly encircled with sea-green light that rapidly dissolved into green, silky rope, secured somewhere behind me. He flicked his fingers again at my ankles and knees, and they were bound open. Vulnerable.

Once again I met his eyes, which were the same vivid green as the rope, only flecked with dark, stormy blues and greys. He smiled enigmatically, and then gave me another command - "struggle."

I did, as though my life depended on it. I could move, quite a bit. But I couldn't close my legs, nor could I bring my wrists together to untie them. At first I could scoot my butt back away from him, however when I did that he roughly pulled me forward and flicked his fingers again and there was a pillow covered in green silk behind my ass. After a few minutes his velvet voice broke into my thoughts, "that is enough." I stopped, sobbing a little. The man calmly sat next to me, and turned my head so that my eyes met his. "Tell me what you know."

"I can't escape."

"No, you cannot. What else?"

"I want you, I need you, please make me come, I need it so bad!" I don't think I had ever actually begged a man before, but now I was. I meant it with every fiber of my being, too.

The man tilted his head as though what I had said was not exactly what he expected. "Who do you belong to?"

"My body is yours to do with as you please." Again, there was a flash of surprise as though I hadn't reacted predictably.

"Little one, I will enjoy breaking you. It will take years, but your mind and soul will follow. Your resistance is more than I have known for centuries. However, I will ask again. Who owns you?" I could sense a deep power behind him now, almost as vast as a sea. The air between us began to glow with greens and blues sparks.

"My flesh is yours." I gasped.

"Thrice I say and done. To whom do you belong?" His eyes started to glow, and the air between us was alight with similar symbols to what I had seen earlier, not yet sharply defined.

I started to shake my head, but he swiftly placed a hand on either side of my face, forcing me to meet his eyes. I couldn't look away, and for a crumbling second I realized what he was. I heard myself say, "blood, bone, and flesh I yield to you, lord. Seal me unto you!" For the first time his eyes flared with lust, and he closed them in satisfaction. The air shimmered with power, here and there seemingly in conflict with red-orange and silver lights. I had a split second to wonder what the light meant, but my only slightly coherent thoughts were liberally interspersed with confusion as to how I had known what to say. Eyes closed, he leaned into me, and kissed me. The second his tongue met mine I began to thrash as the most intense orgasm I had ever felt rippled through my body.

Blackness followed.

I came back to myself, and I was still trembling and damp with sweat. The pungent smell of sex filled the car. I groaned, then gasped as I felt a finger tracing my the outer lips between my legs.

"You made the right choice, little one. Had you refused the binding I would have killed you. As it is I am tempted to do so. In all my years only two other women resisted the binding I placed on them. Neither of them refused to yield their mind and soul. You intrigue me, so I suppose I will keep you around for long enough to bend your mind and soul to my will." I tried to move a little, but I still had almost no control over my body. Oh, and being tied up didn't help. "Hush, little one. I need to finish binding your body to me." I shook my head in denial, and he laughed. "Oh, struggle all you want. Your word is already given, this is just a fun formality for me." He smiled, only this time it was more naughty little boy than ancient unyielding predator. "Relax, if you want. Then it will be fun for you too."

Some how he stood up in the back of the SUV, even though there was no possible room for him to do that. He methodically stripped, and he was gorgeous. Divine, even. His features had subtly altered since I promised myself to him, and were now almost perfectly symmetric. Tattoos shifted mesmerizingly under the skin of his chest and arms, occasionally flickering into light on his lower body. He was also most definitely aroused.

He flicked his fingers, and this time I saw a smudge of power in the air as it streaked towards my mouth, which was suddenly bound open. Crud. Another blur blindfolded me.

The world...shifted, and suddenly I was bound on my knees in what sounded like an large open hall from the echos, my arms spread wide above my head. I could hear whispers around me, as though the place was packed.

A hand was placed under my chin, and then the head of his penis entered my forced open mouth.

"Mine." I decided it was best to try and make him happy, and flicked my tongue along the underside of the head, tasting the unusually salty precum. He let out a groaning chuckle, and began to thrust. I did my best to keep up. Somehow, even though he never gave me time to breath I didn't need to, nor did I gag on him as he went deeper and deeper. It was as though suddenly every part of my body was just right for him. The realization that something fundamental about what I was had changed made me struggle. My sudden panicked noises only spurred him on, and I felt the changes in tempo, and the feel of his dick in my mouth...changed somehow. Before my freaked out mind could process exactly what that meant he came, directly down my throat. I came, too. The simple taste of his salty spray had been enough to make me come. Not exactly a good orgasm, but still better than several playmates had managed. However, in the wake of the orgasm that had made me pass out it was more than enough to make me unable to support myself. I sagged into the ropes, twitching as he withdrew, feeling my own wetness run down my legs as he finished depositing a last few ropes of cum mixed with my spit to run down my chest. There was a ripple of polite applause.

The world went topsy-turvy again, and I was on my back.

"Mine." I felt his fingers at my outer lips, and I began to make whimpering noises of protest. I wasn't ready for another orgasm, but he didn't care. Over a few patient minutes my whimpers gradually changed to moans as he stroked my outer lips, and thighs, then I started to beg him to touch my clit. The bastard ignored my pleading. Tiny waves traveled through my limbs from my pussy, leaving trails of pleasure in their wake. Then, finally, he touched my clit, and I came, desperately. I hadn't thought there was much energy left in my limbs, but the pulled against my bindings desperately and erratically. My moans reached a new pitch, all of them desperate. He kept stimulating me everywhere, until I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted him to stop or keep going. I didn't have much say in the matter, but I would have liked to know which I wanted.

Again I heard polite applause. "Mine." I was still desperately fighting the waves of pleasure, and the utter exhaustion in my limbs. Then I felt it. My entire body quivered, suddenly focusing on a tiny, tiny area of flesh. I realized that that area was where his dick was touching my lips. He calmly pressed his bare dick into my dripping wet, waiting pussy. My back arched in pleasure, and I started screaming before he was fully in. The audience started cheering, only this time it sounded genuine. He got balls deep, then started thrusting in earnest. I screamed my pleasure, every muscle tense enough that I thought it would rip its way off my bones, and then the real orgasm started. I only stayed fully conscious through the first wave of ripple contraction of my inner channel, then drifted away. The pleasure of the binding was too much.

12