Risking Judy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down again, their bodies were pressed tightly together. Jason's grotesquely large penis was sheathed to the hilt in my wife's womb. My boss was in the sacred place only I belonged, but much deeper in her than I could ever go.

That's when I threw up.

When I looked back, my wife's face had changed. Sadness had replaced the strain, and tears were running down her cheeks. She shifted off her feet and onto her knees without pulling Jason out of her, but the tears started falling off her cheeks and onto his chest.

"Get off me, Judy," he said softly.

"What?" She said opening her eyes.

"Get off," he said. He placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up. His shaft emerged from my wife's pussy and then swung back and forth as the head popped free from her stretched lips.

"What's wrong?" she said sniffling.

"Don't be stupid," he said. "You know what's wrong."

"I'm sorry," she said sitting beside him. She wiped her eyes with the sheet.

"It's just I started thinking about Richard. I feel so bad about what I'm doing to him."

Jason nodded - his enormous shaft pulsing faintly, glistening with my wife's lubrication.

"You love Richard. Right?" he said.

"Of course," Judy replied.

"Would you let anything hurt him?"

"No," she said.

"If he finds out what happened last night, he will be crushed. He'll never forget it, and he will never forgive you."

It was strange watching them talk. He his erect cock standing straight up, and my wife sitting cross-legged next to him, her open pussy pointing at his face as he talked. Neither of them seemed aware of their nakedness.

"If you can want this, you can save him from a lifetime of pain. But you've got to want to do it. Do you love him that much?"

"I love him more than life," she said. "But I just don't think I can give myself to you the way you want."

"Go back down to the beach and think about things. Think about how much you love Richard and how you want to keep him from being hurt."

He leaned forward and licked one of her breasts. Judy laughed and pulled back, pushing his head away.

"And think about now it felt when I bit your nipples, and how it felt when we were together - when I was inside you. And think about how nice it will be to cum for the first time in a month."

He gave her a shove with his foot and she slid off the bed.

"Now get out," he said.

"You shit," she said laughing. She stood and put her bikini back on.

"If you love your husband be back at 12:00 with a happy grin on that pretty face," he said.

She left his room with her muumuu still in the garbage.

"Ok Richard, you can stand up now," he ordered.

I stood up feeling crushed. My will to fight had crumbled the moment my wife put his big cock into her pussy.

"Go back down to the beach and wait for her. And be back here at 12. That's when the show really starts."

I ran back down to the beach. It was just a few minutes until Judy arrived.

"You're back early," I said.

"It wasn't a good class," she said. "But there's another class at noon I might go to."

She lay down beside me and kissed my cheek. She looked at me for a moment.

"Do you know how much I love you? You know, I'd do anything to keep you happy, Richard."

"I know, baby," I said. "And I'd do anything for you."

She smiled at me and tussled my hair.

"Do you think we'll be together forever?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said.

"That's what I was thinking," she said.

She kissed me on the cheek again and then laid down and put her headphones on. She smiled as the sun baked her lithe body, and I wondered what she was thinking about. I noticed her nipples were hard beneath the thin turquoise fabric of her bikini, and I grew nauseated.

In less than one hour my wife was going to give herself to my boss unless I could think of something to stop her.

To be continued.

12