Risking Judy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked between her legs as she stroked his cock and studied it. She seemed fascinated with his cock.

"I love how your penis looks, Jason. I love how hard you feel. You feel so virile...so masculine."

Jealously hit me in the gut like a punch. I looked down at my small limp cock and tucked it into my trunks, so I didn't have to see it any more. What she said was true; he did look masculine and I didn't.

It was crazy but as I probed my feelings I found myself feeling glad that he and my wife were lovers! Now that she had become accustomed to his size they were the perfect couple I had imagined when I'd first seen the nude photos of Judy from our wedding day. The god with my goddess.

Jason really was my better. Judy deserved to be with a man like him and not like me, I thought. And inexplicably it made me happy.

"Aim it over those towels," he said sounding ready to explode.

My wife angled his cock upward as she pumped him.

"Yes, like that," he moaned growing close to cumming.

"Oh, Judy...I'm cumming for you, baby."

A thick blast of semen shot out the end of his cock, arched over the towels where I hid, and splattered on my neck and face!

"Yes boyfriend," Judy implored. "Cum for me. Give me all your sperm."

A second shot arched over the towels, and I ducked as it landed on my back. Its heat surprised me.

My wife kept pumping and Jason kept ejaculating all over the towels, the floor, and me.

Judy laughed like a little girl with a new toy.

"Wow!" Judy said when he had finished shooting. "That was fun!"

Her hand was covered with his sperm as she turned backwards to kiss him. Then she collapsed onto the pillow but she never let go of his cock.

After they rested a while Judy got up and went to the bathroom. She used a towel to wipe his cum off her hands and between her legs.

"I'm covered with your sperm," she said laughing. "Next time you're cumming in my mouth where you don't make such a mess."

She dressed quickly, kissed him briefly by the door and was gone.

Jason came over to where I hid.

"Good. There's no vomit on my patio today," he said looking around. "But I do see some cum that isn't mine. I see that you liked what you saw. I guess we're all happy puppies now."

He shook his head.

"You know, Dude it could have been like this from the start. By tomorrow Judy would have been ready to do a threesome with us. You shouldn't have tried to cheat me."

"Yes sir," I said sadly. "May I use one of these towels, sir? Please."

"No, " he said. "My girlfriend anointed you with my cum and it stays where she put it. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Besides. A pussy like you should be covered with a real man's cum. Don't you think?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"You had better get back to the beach."

I ran back to our lounge chairs and toweled off most of Jason's cum just as Judy arrived.

"Hello Richard," she said giving me a small kiss. "I am having such a great time here! Are you having as much fun as me?"

"Well I..."

"Except for your nasty infection," she said suddenly remembering my problem. "My poor baby." Judy wrapped her arms around me to give me a hug.

"Ick!" she said pulling back. "Your back is sticky."

"Cheap suntan lotion."

"Why don't you go down to the water and rinse it off," she said sitting down. "I've got to rest."

As I washed off Jason's sperm I thought about fucking my wife again. I didn't deserve her but I wanted her. Just a few more days. I had to step aside and let Jason have her just a few more days. Then I had a terrible thought.

What if Jason gets her to fall in love with him? I could tell she really liked him and he was giving her the best sex of her life. Why come back to me?

I tried not to think about it. 'She'll leave Jason and marry me this Friday and everything will be like before,' I told myself.

But would Judy want me back?

To be continued.

12