Risky Business Ch. 01

Story Info
He falls to the wiles of a determined girl.
2.2k words
4.36
86.6k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, and Pete had dropped his daughter at her school at 9am for a geography field trip. He normally played golf with his best mate Ian at 11, picking him up from his house on the way to the course. Rather than go back home, then come back to Ian's again, he called Ian at home to see if he could come round straight away and hang out until they were ready to go. The phone was answered by Debbie, Ian's teenaged daughter.

"Hello."

"Hello Debbie, this is Peter. Is your dad there?"

"Oh hi Peter. No – he's out shopping with mum."

"Oh. It's just that I've dropped Katy at the school for her field trip and wondered if I could come round until your dad and I are ready to go out for golf."

"Sure. Come round now if you want."

As they finished the call, Peter thoughtshe sounds happy today; must have got laid last night! and chuckled.

Ten minutes later, he dinged the bell on Ian's front door, and after a few seconds the door opened. Debbie held the door open and smiled warmly at him.

"Hi, come in."

She was wearing a short, white terry-towel dressing gown, and he couldn't help notice her slim athletic legs.

"Morning Debbie, how are you?" he walked through to the living room as she closed the door behind him. She smelt freshly showered, her short blonde bob of hair still slightly damp.

"Fine thanks. Do you want a coffee?"

"No thanks."

He slumped in the corner of their large sofa, resting his arm along the back. MTV was on the TV, and Kylie was writhing round to the insistent rhythm in a sexy white dress. He smiled in appreciation. Debbie came in and, totally surprising him, sat down tight beside him and leant back into his chest, her head against his shoulder, putting her feet up on the coffee table in front of them. He raised his eyebrows and thoughtwhat? He looked down, and was nonplussed to see that the cord of her dressing gown was only loosely tied, and the two edges had parted, exposing the centre of her body. She was wearing small, plain white cotton panties. Whilst he couldn't see any of her breasts, he could see the pronounced swells they made in the dressing gown, and the gentle bulge of her mons in her panties. He felt uncomfortable, then even more so when she reached up, grabbed his arm from the back of the sofa and pulled it down, placing his hand on her belly, making sure his fingers slid under the dressing gown. Her skin was cool and firm to the touch. She held his hand firmly in place. His arm rested across her left breast.

"Er ... Debbie ..."

"Shush. This is comfortable. Kylie's sexy, isn't she?"

"Er, yes, indeed, but ... er ... if your parents came in now I don't think they'd appreciate the scene here."

"They won't be back until about 10.30."

They sat and watched MTV for about five minutes, Peter slowly relaxing as time passed, trying not to let an erection grow. He couldn't help sneaking looks down her body. As the cliché went, he was old enough to be her father, her father was his best mate, and he had watched her grow up, blossoming into an attractive, bright and fit young woman of 18. Recently, he had noticed her sexual attractiveness when he'd been round and she'd been in her bikini in the garden, admiring her slim, athletic but indisputably feminine figure.

Suddenly, she sat up to grab the remote from the coffee table. As she did so, his hand was dragged up onto her right breast. He tried to pull his hand away, as if scalded, but she held his hand there, then sat back against him, still holding his hand against her breast. He was stunned.

"Debbie, this is not a good idea." He let out in a strained tone.

"Relax. Enjoy. I don't mind." She squeezed his hand over her breast.

This is more than anI don't mind he thought. He tried to relax, then gingerly cupped his hand round her breast. It was firm and rounded, and he could feel the nipple hardening against his palm. She sighed gently, and snuggled back into him.

"That's nice."

He gently squeezed , then caressed lightly with his fingertips. She let go of his hand, then undid the cord of her gown and pulled the right side of the gown open, exposing his hand wandering over her breast. She looked down – he already was – and they both watched, engrossed, as he fondled her. Her breast was pert and firm, small pink areole surmounted by a pea-sized nipple.

"Do you like it?" she asked quietly.

"Beautiful. But why are you doing this?"

"I've wanted to have you touch me for ages now – this was the first chance I've had."

"I don't understand. Why me? I'm old enough ..."

" ... to be my father. Yes, I know, but you're very handsome, mature, funny, kind and fit. I've had a crush on you since I was 14."

He puffed his cheeks and blew out in a baffled sigh. Again she took the initiative by sitting up, then clambering to her knees and straddling his thighs. The dressing gown hung loose, covering her breasts before, looking him straight in the eyes, she shucked it off onto the floor. His gaze slid down to her breasts.

"Gorgeous." He whispered.

And they were. Beautifully shaped, firm with no underhang. He reached out with both hands and cupped them, squeezing gently, then slid his hands over them, teasing her nipples with his thumbs. She was watching his face intently, half a smile playing across her face. He leant forward and sucked a nipple gently between his lips, rolling his tongue over it. She let out a little gasp as he gently nipped it with his teeth. He repeated the action on her other breast. Slipping his hands round to her back, he pulled her towards him as he sat back. She rested her forearms on his shoulders as he kissed, sucked and caressed her breasts. He slid his hands up and down her back, then slid them down onto her bottom, squeezing and massaging her firm buttocks through the thin cotton of her panties.

As she leant over him, he tilted his head up and kissed her, gently at first, then with mounting passion as she relaxed into the kiss, their tongues churning slowly together. Her hands clasped the back of his head, her fingertips working gently through his hair. He slid his fingertips under the edges of her panties until they were in the crevice of her buttocks, the tips of his ring fingers teasing her anus. As she didn't object, he pressed and pulled more firmly, his fingertips pressing inwards until they were almost inside her. She moaned softly as she kissed him. He slid his hands down further, and she arched her pelvis up as his fingers found her vulva, and she let out a prolonged moan as he pulled her labia open. He slid his middle fingertips between her labia, into the soft, wet folds, then moved them gently up to her clitoris, which he found was very prominent and firm. As they dragged over her clitoris she bucked and yelped, breaking off their kissing, before giggling self-consciously.

"Ooh. That was nice. I haven't let anyone else touch me down there."

"You must have touched yourself?"

"Yes - ooh!" He was gently rubbing the tip of one index finger around and occasionally over her clitoris, whilst the tip of the other was probing into her vagina. He could feel the constriction of her hymen, but could just slide his finger inside. She had a look of intense concentration as she stared at him.

"That'sso nice." Her eyes, seemingly heavy-lidded, were half-closed, and she was breathing slightly raggedly through her mouth. Within seconds, her arms clenched around his neck, she threw her head back, jaw clenched, her body going rigid apart from a rapid trembling of her thighs which clamped tight against his own. She let out a couple of rapid, grunting exhalations, then slumped against him, panting rapidly, a bright flush blooming over her face, shoulders and upper chest. He kept diddling her, slowing until she relaxed completely.

"Oh wow. Fantastic." She panted softly.

He kissed the side of her cheek and she quickly recovered, then clamped her mouth on his in a kiss of unbridled passion.

"Thank you, that wasso intense."

He slipped his hands from under her panties onto her waist and gently pushed her back.

"Stand up – let me look at you."

She clambered to her feet, her legs a little shaky, and she giggled as he smiled up at her. She stood in front of him as he admired her. Her body really was stunning: long, slim, lightly defined muscles, slim but feminine hips, narrow waist, slim torso, those beautiful breasts, nice square shoulders, long neck and a delightfully pretty face. Without being asked, she slipped the panties off and stood naked before him. Her blonde curls were compact and naturally neat, not trimmed. She stood, basking in his approving gaze.

"Will I do?"

"Most definitely. I'm just gob-smacked at what is happening. Come here. Stand astride me."

She stepped onto the settee, arms waving to keep her balance at first until his hands clamped onto her hips to steady her. She giggled, looking down apprehensively at him as he surveyed her vulva at close quarters. Leaning forward, he slid his tongue between her labia onto her clitoris. She gasped and reflexively bucked her hips away from him with another burst of embarrassed giggling.

"Keep still, let me lick you."

He pulled her back and pushed his mouth onto her vulva, probing his tongue in and around her. She stood still, one hand nervously at her mouth, the other resting on the top of his head as the pleasurable feelings engendered by his licking flowed around her groin. He concentrated now on her clitoris, flicking his tongue firmly over and around the firm nub. Within just a couple of minutes she was tensing into another orgasm, the release washing over her in intense spasms.

She collapsed back into his lap and flung her arms round his neck, crushing her body against him, her breathing slowly coming back to normal. She kissed him, tasting her juices on his mouth.

"Amazing. I want you to be my first. I know you're married and my dad's best mate, but I want it to be you, and only you, because I know you'll make it good for me and teach me all about sex. I don't want some disappointing, over-in-ten-seconds fuck ..." she hesitated, blushed and looked guilty " ... oops, sorry. But anyway, I want you to make love to me, show me how to make love."

"Oh. Debbie, this is temptation beyond a man's wildest imagining. If we did what you want, I have everything in my life to lose. If anyone found outanything, either accidentally, or if you told anyone, I would lose my marriage, my family, my house, my friends – your father would probably want to kill me. Even what we've done here this morning could blow my entire life out of the water."

"No-one will find out – I know you'll make sure of that, and I wouldnot tellanyone. Well, not anyone else, anyway."

"What? What do you mean 'anyone else'?" he queried, suddenly alarmed.

"Well, I've told one person what Iwant to do."

"Oh God, who?"

"Promise you won't scream?"

"Debbie, who have you told?"

"Promise me you won't get mad? I won't tell you unless you do."

"Dear God. Ok, I promise. Who?"

"Mum."

"Aagghhh!" he screamed, jumping to his feet, spilling her onto the sofa in a tangle of limbs.

"You promised you wouldn't scream!"

"You told yourmother you want me to take your virginity?!" he was now down to a strangled squawk, standing over her, his hands clamped round his head in anguish.

"Yes, of course, silly! I discuss everything with her."

"Did it occur to you that she might discuss this with yourfather?!" he squeaked.

"No, of course she won't. She knows he'd try and kill you if he found out."

"What did she say about this?"

"She said 'Good idea Debbie'."

"Whaaat?!!

"Mm. She thought you'd be very good."

"Did she say what she thought about your dad taking my daughter's virginity?"

"No, we didn't discuss that. Bit late anyway ... oops." Her eyes widened and she clamped her hand over her mouth.

"What?! Oh God. No, don't tell me, I don't want to know."

"Sorry. Just slipped out. And no, it wasn't dad. Anyway, when can we do it?"

"What?"God, I must stop saying 'What?' ... and 'God'.

"When can we make love?"

"Debbie, I don't know if I can do this – I've just had more shocks in ... " he checked his watch " ... forty minutes than I have had in the last ten years."

"Stop being silly. Look, mum and dad will be home soon and I'm going up to get dressed, so you start thinking about how, where and when you're going to make love with me."

With that she got up, grabbed her panties and dressing gown, kissed him quickly before he could react and skipped, giggling, out of the living room. He heard her running up the stairs as he stood there, swaying gently like a moored Zeppelin, dazed and confused.