Risky Business Ch. 02

Story Info
The surprises continue.
1.2k words
4.31
53.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands through his hair, sighed heavily and then ambled through into the kitchen in response to a need for a drink of water. He poured himself a glass, then stood leaning back against the worktop in bemused contemplation of the recent events and the bizarre situation he was now in. A small, and ever-so-slightly smug smile began to appear as he reviewed what had just happened. Forty-four and his best mate's horny, gorgeous daughter throws herself at him and insists he take her virginity. Apart from the utter hideousness of the consequences, could life get any better? He was just pondering this when he heard the front door open. Moments later, Ian marched into the kitchen, a clutch of shopping bags in each hand.

"Oh, morning Pete. Sorry I'm running a bit late – we had to do some shopping and it was murder."

"No worries – I was a bit early. Can I help?"

"No, that's most of it. Zoe's got the rest – I'll just nip up, have a crap and get changed."

With that he left and Peter heard his firm tread marching up the stairs. As soon as he'd gone, Peter heard the front door close and his wife Zoe appeared through the kitchen door. Zoe, at 40, was still a very attractive women, pretty and keeping in shape with regular exercise. Peter had always had the hots for her, but had never made any attempt to act upon them. She was wearing a light, floral summer dress that showed off her slim figure to perfection. With just the thin straps of the dress visible, he guessed she was bra-less. She, as always, smiled warmly when she saw him, and after dropping her keys and handbag on the worktop, grasped his upper arms as she stretched up to give him the customary peck on the lips that they'd greeted each other with for many years. His hands slipped naturally to her waist as she leant up towards him.

"Good morning." She smiled, easing back down away from him. Suddenly she froze, her eyebrows and lips raising in a quizzical smile. She moved her face back close to his and breathed in, her nostrils visibly flaring, then, hesitantly, she kissed him again, her tongue flicking briefly out to lick his lips. As she moved back slightly, he saw a broad grin cross her face. Inside, he was in turmoil –she can smell Debbie on my face!

"My, Diane's a lucky girl this morning." She whispered huskily.

Thank Christ! She thinks it's my wife I've been licking!

Her smile faded, and still holding his arms, and now looking intently at his mouth, she closed in and kissed him again, her tongue once more flicking across his lips. As he leant back, bemused, she kissed him again, this time more firmly, and her tongue slipped between his lips; her hands slid up from his upper arms to round his neck and she pulled herself against him. Instantly, they were kissing passionately, pausing briefly to look intently into each other's eyes before resuming. He became hard, his erection uncomfortably positioned in his pants. He was stunned when her right hand slipped down straight into the waistband of his trousers into his pants, grasped him firmly and pulled his erection upright into a comfortable position. She pulled her hand out and put it back behind his neck as she ground her belly firmly against his hard bulge. Briefly he broke the kiss and pulled his head back to look at her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth searching for his to resume the kiss.

"Zoe, what's going on here?"

She said nothing, just pressed her mouth back to his and resumed kissing.What the hell is going on here? What's happening to me? First the daughter, then the mother, totally out of the blue. Please don't let Ian or Debbie come down. He slid his hands down over her hips onto her bottom and squeezed it gently; she moaned approvingly. Pulling the hem of her dress up, he was delighted to find her buttocks bare. He caressed and squeezed them, working his fingers between them to encounter the thin strap of a thong –damn! Knicker-less would have been so horny! He pulled her up onto tip-toes and slipped his fingertips down over her anus, probing gently. She moaned again, and pushed her hips back in encouragement. As his fingertips slid under the back of the thong and parted her labia she kissed him harder and lifted her leg up, pressing it against the outside of his thigh, opening herself to his probing fingers. No further invitation need, he slid a finger easily inside her; she was wet and ready.

Lust having got the better of him, he pulled his hands from her buttocks, pulled his hips back and quickly unzipped himself and pushed his trousers and pants down. She broke their kiss and looked down between them, then back up at him, her face a study in lust. Pulling her dress up, he pulled her against him, his hands under her bottom, pulling her up. She helped by pulling herself up with her arms around his neck. The head of his cock seemed naturally to find the right position between her legs, and he pulled the crutch of her thong to one side with his fingertips. Looking her straight in the eye, and sensing no denial, he lowered her firmly onto his rigid cock. She gasped as she slid down onto him, her vagina stretching out around him, the sensations exquisite to both of them. Her mouth was open, her breathing became ragged as he pumped into her. She pulled herself close into him, her head alongside his.

"Be quick." She whispered into his ear. "Don't worry about me – I'll come later when you're out at golf with Ian."

The sheer excitement and danger of what they were doing, what he'd been doing with Debbie earlier, the total unexpectedness of it all, and the thought of Zoe masturbating whilst he was playing golf with her husband sent him over the edge, his orgasm pulsing his cock, his cum pumping inside her exquisitely clinging vagina. As soon as he'd finished, they heard a door closing upstairs. Quickly he lifted her off him and set her on the floor. As he frantically pulled his pants and trousers up, she smoothed her dress down, reached into a cupboard beside him and pulled out a can of air-freshener, which she sprayed quickly round the kitchen, all the while giving him a big, guilty grin. Ian's heavy footsteps sounded on the stairs as she put the can away and scurried off into the utility room beside the kitchen. Peter grabbed the glass of water and started to drink from it just as Ian strode into the kitchen.

"Right, all set. You fit? Zoe, we're off now!"

"Ok, bye. Have a good game." Wafted out from the utility room.

As they walked out into the hall, Peter's mind was in turmoil.What the fuck happened in this house this morning?

"Bye Debs, see you later!" Ian shouted in the general direction of upstairs.

"Bye! Bye Peter!" came faintly from somewhere above.