Risky Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve continues to blackmail Emma to new depths.
2k words
4.09
76.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve grabbed a fistful or Emma's hair, wrenched her head backwards and whispered in her ear, "I own you." With that he stood up, pulled out of her and resumed his seat on the leather hotel chair. Steve picked up his whiskey and looked at the view. Emma lay on the bed, her legs shaking a little, and her pussy and ass glistening from the fucking they'd just received.

Emma didn't move. Slightly shocked from what had just happened, she lay on the bed panting. Feeling slightly empty after Steve pulled out of her ass and keenly aware of the fact that while he had taken his pleasure she was still on the brink of hers. "Turn over," Steve ordered. Emma lay there for a moment, before Steve said "Turn over, NOW!" Compelled by the edge in Steve's voice and her own arousal, Emma rolled over, scooting herself up onto the bed and met Steve's gaze. Sitting naked in the leather chair holding his whiskey, he was clearly the king of the room. "Did you come?" Steve asked.

"I uh.." Emma stammered.

"You didn't," Steve cut in, "and you only will when I want you to—and right now, I want you to. Spread your legs." Emma felt her face flush as she slowly spread her legs, giving him a clear view of her wet pussy. "Play with yourself," Steve stated coolly. Emma certainly was no stranger to masturbating, she did it daily after all—but that was alone in the shower or under her sheets at night, not splayed out for someone to watch. Emma tentatively moved her hand down her stomach to her clit, her eyes closed. "Look at me," Steve commanded. Mortified, Emma raised her eyes to his. She felt a thrill jolt through her as their eyes met, Emma couldn't deny that being exposed like this turned her on. She continued to finger herself, while Steve watched and casually sipped his whiskey.

Growing impatient, Steve stood up, and said "do not stop." He then slowly walked over to the fresh bucket of ice and brought it over to the bed. "How about a little game?" Steve asked. Without waiting for an answer, he took a few ice cubes from the bucket and inserted them into Emma's pussy one by one. Emma gasped at the first shock of cold and moved to close her thighs. Steve sharply slapped the inside of each leg and forced them open again. "How about this? I'm feeling a little hungry and I'm planning on ordering some room service. If you cum before these ice cubes melt, then you can share the room service with me. If however, you do not get off before they melt, then I will give you to the room service man as a tip."

"Steve, no!" Emma attempted to sit up, and Steve grabbed her below the jaw.

Holding her by the throat, Steve looked into her panicked eyes and said very slowly, "I -- OWN -- YOU. You may not have thought this all the way through earlier, but you are mine to do with as I please. If it helps you to conceptualize it think of yourself as one of my possessions, I certainly will. I can use and share my possessions as I see fit and you should expect to be used the same, by me and anyone else I choose to give you to." As Steve spoke he increased the pressure on Emma's neck. "Now, as I've said before I have the power to destroy you, your reputation, your career, and your life in general—not to mention what that would do to your family. From this point forward 'no' is not a word in your vocabulary. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" Emma managed to rasp through the grip he had on her throat.

"Excellent," Steve said, moving forward and forcibly kissing her without releasing his hold. As he pulled away from her he let go and Emma took several frantic gulps of air. Steve then shoved his middle and index finger into her pussy. "I see all the ice has melted but there's much more than water here." With that he pulled his fingers out and wiped them across her lips and cheeks. "No denying that you love this, you little slut. Now back to our game." Emma gasped as Steve inserted five ice cubes into her throbbing pussy, and just to be cruel he forced three into her ass as well. "Let the games begin," he said.

As much as Emma hated the idea of being given to some random man, like a disposable object, she had to admit that she was incredibly turned on right now. Steve sat back on the chair and watched as Emma furiously rubbed her clit and the water from the ice cubes dripped out of her onto the comforter. He was definitely enjoying this. "For someone on the verge of an orgasm, you're awfully quiet," Steve taunted her. "Let loose, I want to hear you."

Emma moaned as she struggled to ignore the fact that Steve was watching her, and combat the uncomfortable cold spreading inside her. "Good girl. Now I think I'm going to take a look at the room service menu." Steve proceeded to read the menu out loud, and ruminate over what he was in the mood for, which did nothing to help Emma's concentration. Despite Steve's attempts, Emma felt herself on the brink of an orgasm and used her fingers to bring herself over the edge, moaning and whimpering loudly. Emma opened her eyes to see Steve standing over her. "Let's see how you did, shall we?" Steve worked his fingers into her still pulsing pussy, despite the cold there were no ice cubes left.

"Tsk tsk tsk," Steve admonished. "Not an ice cube left, it looks like you're going to give the room service man quite a nice tip. Or he's going to give you his!" Steve chuckled at his feeble attempt at innuendo.

"But, I came as fast as I could! It wasn't fair, you were distracting me..." Emma whined.

"Fair? Let's not be childish, Emma you're better than that. But, you did put on a lovely show for me so I'll make you a deal. Since you are still my new toy I think I'll keep your ass and pussy to myself for a while, he can have your mouth. There, see how generous I am?" Steve said with a pinch to Emma's nipples.

Steve tightened his grip on her nipples and said, "That was a question."

Emma exclaimed at the pressure on her sensitive nipples, and quickly responded, " Yes, Sir you're very generous. Thank you Sir."

"Good girl," Steve replied stroking her hair. "As hungry as I am for food, I think your little performance put me in the mood for something else." Steve grabbed her hand and put it on his hardening cock. "See what you've done? You're going to have to take care of that." Steve got off the bed and walked into the large marble bathroom. Emma heard water running, and then Steve said, "Come in here, on all fours." Emma scrambled off the bed and crawled into the bathroom, the tile cold and hard under her knees. Steve got into the shower and said, "Get in here." She stood and climbed into the shower, Steve handed her the soap and said, "Wash me."

Emma slowly ran her hands over his arms, shoulders and chest, lathering his upper body with soap. When he turned away from her to rinse his front, she continued washing his back. Finished with his upper body, Emma slowly sank to her knees and began washing his legs and feet. When he turned towards her again, she moved to wash his groin, but he ran his fingers through her tangled wet hair, made a fist in it and said, "I think your mouth will work best for that," as he forced his cock down her throat. Emma tried not to think about where his cock had been recently, and was grateful that they were at least in the shower. She tried to pull back, but he had both hands in her hair now, and had her held firmly down, as he thrust into her throat. Steve continued to roughly abuse Emma's mouth, barely easing out enough for her to get a single breath. When she was about to pass out, Steve released her and she fell to the shower floor gasping for air. He left her laying there and walked out of the shower to the hotel closet, where he pulled out the two complimentary robes, and returned to the bathroom. Emma was on her hands and knees on the shower floor, panting, and watching him as he pulled the ties from each of the robes and dropped the robes to the floor. Steve stepped back into the shower with the two robe ties and pulled Emma to her feet. Taking one wrist at a time, he tied each with a robe belt and then crossed them over her head, securing her hands to the shower curtain rod.

Emma twisted her hands, testing the bonds, and found that they were unyielding. Steve enjoyed watching her strung up, completely at his mercy, as she became fully aware of her vulnerability. The position of the shower curtain rod and the edge of the tub forced Emma to lean forward, presenting Steve with a tempting view of her ass, which he planned to take full advantage of. Steve left Emma hanging there, and spent the next few minutes searching the hotel room. While he had plenty of floggers, whips, canes, and paddles in his personal collection those were not currently at his disposal and he was looking for an alternative to stripe Emma's ass with. While his belt was an option, it was a little heavy handed. Steve returned to the bathroom holding the plastic rod used to turn the blinds. Good length, flexibility, and width it would work perfectly as a switch. Steve held it up in front of Emma's face, and asked "Do you know what I'm going to do with this?"

"Whip me, Sir?" Emma stammered.

"Yes." Steve replied, with a smile. "Now kiss it." Emma kissed the plastic rod, and Steve moved to stand behind her. He ran his hands over her still damp ass cheeks, and over the curve of her small back. Taking his time, and letting the anticipation and fear build in her, before landing the first lash. He began slowly, methodically covering the back of her thighs, ass, and back with light pink lines, before crisscrossing them with angrier red welts. At first Emma stifled her reaction, biting her lip to keep from whimpering or crying out, but as Steve began to cross over the lines he'd already made with harder strikes she couldn't keep quiet. As much as Steve enjoyed hearing her moan and exclaim with each stroke, he didn't want to be interrupted by hotel security at this particular moment. Steve looked around the room for a makeshift gag and returned with two things—Emma's wet thong and his tie. He grabbed Emma's chin kissed her deeply and then ordered her to open her mouth. Emma obeyed, and he stuffed her underwear into her mouth, and then put his tie between her teeth and tied it at the back of her head. With Emma's cries effectively muffled, Steve was free to continue beating her.

After he had satisfied his sadistic urges, Steve dropped the rod, and ran his hands over Emma's now searing backside. Fully aroused from the beating he'd just given her and from the sight of her bound and gagged before him, Steve pushed down on Emma's low back forcing her to bend over as far as her tied arms would allow, and then thrust his cock into her throbbing pussy. Emma moaned through the gag as he slammed into her, completely at his mercy.