Risque River Day

Story Info
Lovers enjoy a day of fun at the river.
1.5k words
4.48
14k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I would like to give much thanks to MaverickMan for his help with editing this story with me. You're the best hon!***

It's the first sunny and warm day of the year. Mother Earth is waking from her slumber, and she has tapped all of her children on the head and made them rise as well. Green is everywhere again. The smell of birth and newness is in the air once again. Beauty can be found every where you look. Everything feels alive, fresh, and it's a perfect day to head down to the river and watch the boats on the water. We load the car up with a basket of food, several blankets, a few small pillows, and other little odds and ends.

I find a place to park the car, you grab the basket and blankets from the back of the car, and I grab the little odds and ends. We make our way down the river bank and find a nice shaded spot beneath an elm tree. We have a perfect view of the river and the boats. It's a perfect spot to watch the other activities going on around us, but away from others so we may have a bit of privacy.

I help you with laying a couple of the blankets on the ground, making a more comfortable place for us to sit and lie beneath the elm. We put the rest of the stuff within arms reach of us so we won't have to get up when we need something. Once everything is the way we like it, we grab our pillows and make ourselves comfy on the blankets.

I feel your hand go to my hair, lightly moving it away from my neck. Your lips are there suddenly, kissing me softly. Then they move up to place a kiss on my cheek. I turn and look at you as you pull away, a smile lighting up my face as I see the smile on yours. I sigh deeply as I move closer into your embrace. We stay this way for a while; my head resting on your shoulder, your arm holding me to you, as we watch the boats on the water. We lie there and listen to the sounds around us; the water as it laps against the boats and the shore, the breeze as it blows through the trees and the grass, and the sounds of distant muffled voices. There is an overall calmness to the day, relaxing and beautiful. Our noses inhale the fresh air deeply, and we take comfort in the simple delights that overwhelm our senses.

We eventually pull ourselves away from one another and rummage in the basket of food. After eating, we go down to the river and take off our shoes so that we may let our feet dangle in the water for a while. Eventually we decide there's just enough of a breeze to get the kite up that we brought along, and you go to the car to fetch it. We take several turns trying to get it up. After one successful launch and the eventual crash, we put the kite away and return to our spot under the elm. I read the book that I brought while you lie down on your back and doze lightly for a bit.

I'm brought out of my book and you out of your nap by kids laughing and playing nearby. We sit hand in hand, watching the others around us as they go about their activities. Once it's quiet again, I lay down on my back. You lay down next to me on your side, your elbow and hand propping you up so that you can look down at me. You undo a couple of buttons on my shirt and hike my skirt up to expose my legs. You grab a piece of grass and begin to trace it lightly over my stomach, down to my legs, and back up to my neck and face. This causes me to giggle slightly. You smile at this, and then bend down to kiss me deeply. My arms go around your neck and I pull you down to me. You're still propped up slightly on your side with your one hand, and you move your other hand to my stomach and down to my thigh.

We stay locked in this embrace, your hand roaming slowly up and down my body, first cupping my breasts, then back down to my inner thigh where you give it a light squeeze. I gasp into your mouth as I feel your hand slide up and cup my sex. You merely chuckle at my surprise, and then give a satisfied sound as you feel the wetness that has begun to spread onto my panties. You slide a finger into my panties and begin to run your finger over my swelling bud. I try to protest, saying how others will see, but you tell me in between kisses to look around, that no one is near us and we are shaded enough that we cannot be seen. I look around us and see that almost all around us have indeed left, and we are for the most part alone. Those that are still around are far enough away and are paying no mind to us.

Your kisses intensify as your finger continues to stroke my bud. I cannot help moaning out, my sex has awakened completely now, and I am no longer thinking about where we are or who might see. You smile and give another light chuckle, as you know I am now completely at the mercy of your ministrations. In one quick motion, your finger goes from stroking my clit to sliding into my wetness. I let out a loud moan as your finger finds that secret spot within me. You slide a second finger in, and your palm presses down on my mound to continue the stimulation on my clit, while your two fingers begin to work together in awakening my spot.

It does not take you long to get the juices within me to flow freely down your fingers and out onto the blanket. As your hand and fingers continue on with their mission, you continue to kiss me deeply, moving from my mouth to my neck and down to my breast, which has some how managed to become exposed for you. Your tongue flicks slightly across the tip of my nipple, and then your teeth are grazing and biting gently, which causes shivers to run through my body. Your mouth covers my breast completely as you suck it in deeply, and your tongue flicks across the nipple inside your mouth.

I grab for you and pull your face to mine, kissing your mouth over and over as my hips begin to rise up to meet the pressing of your palm. Your fingers instinctively begin to rub my spot faster and with more force as your palm presses down more into my mound. My moans are coming more frequently now, getting louder, and my breathing has increased its pace. I try to continue kissing you, but you have pulled away a bit so that you can watch my face. My eyes flutter open a bit, and I see you looking at me, watching me intently. My eyes fix on yours as my body continues to respond to your touch. You smile lightly at me, and then I see a fire in your eyes. There are so many things to be read in that look.

I try to keep my eyes focused on you, but you've taken your ministrations to another level and I can do nothing but throw my head back and cry out as you bring me to my first tidal wave. You keep your pace, never slowing down, bringing another wave and yet another to wash throughout my being. I can take no more, and half moaning, half giggling, I try to stop your hand from continuing on. You remove your fingers from me, but let your hand rest on my mound, slowly caressing it and my thighs.

My arms go around your neck once again, pulling you down to me and kissing your lips lightly. You return my kisses with a bit more gusto, and hug me tightly to you. We both sit up then, and you help me in making myself more presentable. We decide that we should probably gather up our things and head back to the car, as we have spent the better part of the afternoon here, and the sun has moved to the west now.

The day has been perfect. The two of us have enjoyed this time spent with one another, surrounded by Mother Nature and the simple things in life we so often take for granted. A special moment has been etched in time and a memory created by us, which we will think fondly on for days and years to come.