Rita and Remi

Story Info
She greeted him at the door in a garter belt.
934 words
3.58
25.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita greeted Remington at the door in only a garter belt, fishnets, and three-inch mary janes, all black. She was embarrassed, and nervous that her landlord, or Merrill, the neighbor who frequently worked in his yard, would see her through the glass double-doors. But, Remi had told her what to wear and she wanted only to obey him. It had been that way for Rita from the moment he told her to take off her clothes the first time they had played together several weeks ago.

Remington appeared not to notice that Rita was naked. He inclined his face toward her slightly; in response, she kissed his full lips with hers, which were colored deep red. He took in the new painting she had started then told her to precede him up the stairs to her bedroom.

Rita moved carefully and therefore slowly, unaccustomed to her heels. She wondered what Remi saw as he followed her, what he thought about it, whether it pleased him, but she didn't ask and he didn't offer.

Once inside her room, he motioned her toward the foot of the bed, told her to face it, spread her legs, and bend over. Rita rested on her forearms and forehead, her 38D breasts hanging freely, her ass and full hips pushed up and back. Remi quietly asked if her pussy was wet and slipped two fingers of his long slender hand inside her. She answered with a moan. Rita was dripping, had been for hours. She became wet with the anticipation of him.

Rita kept her feet and shapely legs firmly planted, but her ass and pelvis rocked unselfconsciously as he spread her lips and probed her holes with his fingers, her vibrator, and a butt plug. In response, she made sounds like those of some unidentifiable animal in heat.

Suddenly, Remington stopped his explorations and left the room. Rita could not have protested the abrupt change even if she had thought to: language had left her when Remi slipped his fingers into her. She was breathless and very wet and ached to have him fuck her long and deep and hard.

When she was conscious of her surroundings again and heard the sounds of Remi's movements on the lower floors of her apartment, Rita stilled her body, quieted her breathing, and remained standing, bent over with legs spread wide. She understood that she was to keep her head face down on the futon though Remington had not specifically instructed her to do so. She also understood that she had given him permission to probe and use her in any way he wished to.

He spanked her when he returned to her bedroom sometime later, his bare brown hands painting her white ass into shades of pink and red that she could only imagine. She couldn't stand still; the spanking stung badly. Without meaning to, she tightened her ass in anticipation of each new blow and crawled onto the bed to move away from his hands. He pulled her back eventually, locked her hip beneath his right knee and her legs, now bent and kneeling on the floor, against his left leg. Rita pleaded for him to stop, tried to cover her already sore ass with her hands, but he held them down above her head until he was finished. Rita didn't cry, but she stifled dry sobs.

She remained perfectly still when Remington moved away, her breasts and face pressed against the futon, her knees bruised by the wood floor, her arms extended above her head. She could hear him undressing, but didn't dare turn to watch.

She was next aware of Remington's thick, nine-inch cock pushing at her lips. He had grabbed the hair at the top of her head and maneuvered her into a sitting position at the edge of the bed, her legs straight and splayed. He held her head firmly in place as he fucked her mouth. Rita gagged repeatedly. She concentrated on creating space at the back of her throat, but there simply wasn't enough room. He pushed into her anyway. When he stopped, his hands still grasping her head, he stood her before an empty wall space between two closets. Now Rita did cry, softly and quietly, from the humiliation of gagging and this time out. In the silence, she heard Remington open a condom packet.

She bent from the waist when he touched her hips. She braced her forearms against her thighs as he pumped into her, and continued to cry through this further humiliation.

After a while, he directed her toward the bed and onto her belly. He placed two pillows beneath her and watched himself push in and out of her while he held her down with a strong hand flat against her back. She moaned and cried out and thanked him for fucking her.

He told her to turn over, removed the pillows, entered her again but stopped. His freed dreadlocks enclosed them both in a curtained space. Quietly he told her to spread her legs wide. Once she had, he told her to lift them vertically and hold them with her hands. Again, he pumped and watched.

Rita felt his dick pound against her g-spot, that place of heightened pleasure so close to unbearable pain. She sensed a tsunami rise within her, cried out and closed her eyes as Remi watched a flood of ejaculate pour from her vagina. He pinned her arms to the bed as he climaxed; she felt the surges of his orgasm inside her as she rode the final wave of her own.