Rita & Rhiannon's Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Rhiannon's reaction to my ministrations: a low but insistent moaning. Her breathing deepened and I could feel a gush of moisture and a doubling of her heat. She began to move her hips back and forth and I pulled her down toward me more tightly as I concentrated my attentions on her clitoris. I sucked her small nub into my mouth, rolling it around a bit with my tongue. Then I very deliberately flicked the tip of my tongue over the little sprout. Rhiannon's moaning took on a higher pitched urgency. As I burrowed with my tongue I felt the surprisingly hard nub of her clit as folds of flesh moved to allow access. Her clit's hard core was exposed. When I pushed my tongue against this hardness, so surprising after all the soft folds and creases discovered along the way, Rhiannon was over the top and she became stationary. Only very small flicking motions with her hips betrayed her struggle to pull from my tongue's contact every ounce and wave of pleasure.

I kept my tongue entirely still and allowed Rhiannon to use the contact as she pleased, and the contractions in her vagina were easily apparent to me even with my mouth inches away. In a few moments her muscles relaxed and she settled onto my face more heavily before pulling herself up and off.

She swung a leg over my face and moved her body to the edge of the bed and sat there. I was a little surprised. I had thought we might share a kiss after our mutual attentions to each other and the satisfaction and pleasure we had each imparted to the other. I wondered as I discovered my surprise turning into a feeling of relief.

All of this had been quite unexpected. Even twelve hours ago I never could have imagined the experiences Rhi and I had recently shared: last night's and this morning's paddlings, and the pleasure we had gifted to each other. We both seemed to enjoy playing the dominant role of dealing out a bare-bottomed paddling. Don't lovers do these sorts of things? Share their kinks? But the realization was dawning in me that I wasn't at all sure that Rhiannon was my lover or that I wanted her to fulfill that role.

The experiences of these recent hours had been unique and enjoyable, but I was beginning to grasp that Rhiannon was not essential to them: I could have those experiences with anyone, for that matter even a boy.

I had been lost in these thoughts and had not heard or felt Rhiannon get up from the bed. Suddenly she was above me again, but this time standing over my upturned face which was near the edge of the bed.

"C'mon," she said. "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat." She had her bra on and was now stepping into her panties.

I smiled at her. "Good idea," I said. We both dressed, made a trip to the bathroom together for a quick wash up, and then made for the door.

12