Rita Remembers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Frank began to slide down on the mattress, kissing her on the way, from her shoulder, around the curves of her breasts and then down toward where her clit waited in anticipation. She closed her eyes and opened her legs to let him in. He kept moving down the mattress until he was kneeling on the floor at the bottom of the bed, his head directly between her legs. She propped herself up on her elbows to get a better look at his face, watching his tongue licking her clit and fucking her. Frank looked at her as his tongue fucked her, which was so scintillating and almost an invasion of her personal space which made no sense, for they had gone as far as they could to invade each other's personal space.

Ah, but not quite. Frank's space didn't quite get invaded just yet.

Realizing this, a wicked grin spread across Rita's face, and Frank noticed. He wrinkled his eyebrows questioning, wondering why she was smiling that way. "Come here." Frank got up and lay back down beside her.

"Roll over." She said. "Hmm?" he replied, puzzled. She rolled him over until his back was facing her. She began to nibble the back of his neck. She pressed her body against his back, letting him feel her breasts. She stroked his back and along his hips and gave him a gentle spank. Frank smiled languorously and unsuspectingly. This time it was Rita who slid down on the mattress, for she had something in mind. She let her tongue follow the contours of his muscled back, and kept moving down. First she let her tongue reside in that little dip at the top of his fabulous butt and waited to see how he would like it. He seemed to like it indeed for his butt moved a little closer to her face.

Rita was getting very excited at this point because she knew that this was going to take him on the ride of his life. This time, she was going to fuck him. She moved down even more, and found the opening of his anus with her tongue, which she let flicker teasingly, pretending that she was on the way to his testicles. She would move away and then come back a little more insistently. He felt her index finger wet with lube lightly press against his anus. Frank kept very still, wondering what she was actually going to do.

Well, he was going to find out soon enough.

She let her tongue and index finger take turns tickling his anus, while her other hand reached in between his legs to reach for his cock, which was as hard as hard can get. She rolled him over onto his back and began to suck him off, and he moaned softly, guiding her head. Meanwhile, her index finger matched the rhythm of her mouth. Each time his cock went into her mouth, Rita's finger would push a little further into his anus. Then she backed off. He looked up at her to see what was going on.

"Put your hands on the back of your knees, " Rita said.

Frank's mouth fell open and his eyes widened. When he saw she wasn't joking, he did as he was told. He put his hands on the back of his knees and pulled them close to his chest. Now she had full access to his balls and ass. She licked straight from his asshole all the way up to the tip of his cock like it was a melting popsicle on a hot summer day. Frank whimpered as she buried her face into his dark pubic hair, inhaling his raw sexual scent before she moved back toward his anus. She looked at Frank, sticking out her tongue and wiggling her fingers. She demonstrated to him exactly what she intended to do and he rolled his eyes back in building anticipation.

Rita licked her finger again and inserted it very slowly into his anus. Just the tip of it, then pulled it out and replaced it with the tip of her tongue. She went back and forth like this for a while, until his asshole was stretched enough to let her put two fingers all the way in. That is when she began to seriously fuck him in the ass. She pushed in and out as far as she could go, as quickly as she could while Frank helped by rocking his hips. He was moaning louder and louder until he began to yell out "Oh my fucking Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-d!" It was obvious he was going to come at any point so she moved upwards to inhale his cock deep into her throat. She tightened her lips around his cock to massage it as she sucked him off, making sure her finger that was buried in his anus was matching the intensity and pattern of the blowjob.

"Oh My God!!!" he groaned raggedly. "That feels so damned good! I may never cum."

"Yes, you will," Rita assured him before she sucked his cock back into her mouth again.

She could feel his cock beginning to ripple and there it was; the burning salty taste of his cum spurting into her mouth as the muscles of his anus reverberated against her invasive finger. When he was done, she pulled her finger out gently and gave a little lick to the head of his dick before she pulled herself up to lie down beside him.

"No one has ever done that to me before," he gasped, trying to catch his breath.

Rita laughed and got up to get dressed. He didn't ask her to stay nor did she want him to. She bent over to grab her panties and jeans, and as she did, he darted his tongue into her cunt as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Do that again," she said and he did. "Oh God, Frank, keep going," she squealed as she rubbed her clit until she came. He lit a cigarette after she finished getting dressed and offered her a drag. She sat down next to him on the edge of his bed and shared the smoke. Stroking her cheek he quietly asked her when she and her parents would be back from their trip to Florence. "In a week or so," she replied. "Dad has to come back for meetings." They smoked another cigarette in silence and then he took her in his arms and kissed her gently. "Have a good time," he told her. "I'll see you when you get back."

It was the last time she saw him as she walked out the door.

Fr. Frank was saying Mass almost a week later at 7:00AM. Turning to offer a final benediction to the few worshipers, he started and almost fell to his knees in shock. His mentor, Father Confessor and Superior was sitting in a pew half way back in the church. He had not told Frank he was coming to Rome.

Fr. Stevens sat quietly but his eyes never left Fr. Frank's face. He seemed troubled but remained seated while the other people crossed themselves and walked away up the short aisle. The two priests were alone in the Nave now. Fr Stevens rose and gesturing to Fr Frank, they both gave the deep profound bows of a priest ending a Mass. Then the older priest took Fr Frank's arm and they walked out into the early morning air. "Son, do you have something to tell me?" he asked Frank.

Father Stevens had never been one to beat around the bush about anything, and Frank smiled, grimly. He knew this wouldn't be easy. "I do....yes" Frank answered, "but first I would like to know what brings you to Rome from New Orleans."

"You." He replied. "I have been hearing some things that greatly disturbed me, and I came to see for myself."

"Oh?" Frank nodded, puzzled. "I can't imagine what it could be, but let me take you to breakfast and we can talk."

"Fine idea," Fr. Stevens grinned. "I always do better on a full stomach."

After they had been seated at the small Bistro and served, Frank leveled his gaze on Fr. Stevens. "Okay, enough small talk, lets get to why you are here."

Fr. Stevens took a deep breath and said, "Tell me about Rita. I think that is her name?"

Frank blushed, one of the few times in his life he had, and thought wildly of how to protect her, himself and their relationship.

Fr. Stevens smiled and shook his head. "No, Frank. No lies. Give me the truth so I can help you."

He had known Fr. Frank since he was a young boy hiding beneath the pews in his Parish to get away from a gang war gone awry. He had protected him and taken him in. After Frank had finished the school year, Fr. Stevens had discreetly covered Frank's "wild oats" he'd sown among the girls and watched as he fought the calling to the priesthood. Eventually, he had been arrested, and Fr. Stevens let him spend a few nights in jail. When he went to see him, Frank was on his knees and through tears, told him that he was ready to answer the call.

All of this had been years before, and Fr. Stevens had helped him get into Seminary. After 14 long years, Frank had taken his final vows, and Fr. Stevens had been there to ordain him. He had felt more like a proud father than a Bishop. Frank was more his child than his parent's child and Fr. Stevens had called him 'Son'. He had watched Frank grow from a terrified child into a fine, honorable man that sat before him as a Jesuit priest.

Frank sighed. "What do you want to know about Rita?" There was no point in trying to lie. Fr. Stevens knew the facts. Now he wanted Frank's side of the story.

"Son," Fr. Stevens spoke softly. "I want to know your feelings. Are you in love with her? I don't have to ask how far this has gone. I can read that on your face."

Frank sat for a few minutes thinking as Fr. Stevens waited patiently. Was he 'in love' with Rita?

Softly Frank spoke. "No, I can't say I'm in love with her, but I do care deeply for her."

Fr. Stevens nodded. "Would you give up the priesthood for her?"

"That's a good question," Frank smiled ruefully. "I know it looks like my vows are not important, but they are. Thankfully that choice has not come up."

He looked up at Fr. Stevens and asked, "How did this come to your attention?"

Before he could speak, Frank nodded. "Never mind. I know."

Fr. Stevens nodded. "Fr. Vittalio saw you together. That in itself is no problem. He became concerned when he saw you kiss her and his concern led him to talk to me."

Frank's face darkened with anger. "He had no right to go to you. He should have hauled my ass in and talked to me!"

"He didn't want to get involved, Frank. He thought that I could handle it better and I agree. This way, maybe I can keep it from ruining your career."

Frank leaned back and sighed. "Okay. So what happens? Retreat? Censure? I tell her I can no longer be with her? What do you want me to do?"

"Walk with me," Fr. Stevens suggested, as the Bistro was beginning to fill with people and they were no longer alone.

As they walked toward Frank's apartment, Fr. Stevens prayed silently for the strength to do what he had to do to save Frank from himself. At last, he spoke. "I want you to pack everything and return to New Orleans with me. I can help you there. Yes, it will be Retreat, but above that, you can think and pray and get your head back on straight."

"No," he replied. "I can't leave. There is much to do here. I have..."

Fr. Stevens interrupted him. "You can leave, and you will. There is no other way. You will not see her again. You will not contact her again. She is a part of your past. Leave her there. Come back to the States with me...to your calling. It's the only way."

Frank asked for time to think and Fr. Stevens agreed to 24 hours. "I'm sorry, son," he said, as he stood at the door, leaving after they had talked all day and into the evening. "This is the only way."

"I know," Frank sighed. "I wish there was some other way, but there isn't." He felt tired, frustrated and old beyond his years. After Fr. Stevens left, Frank lay across his bed thinking, and the tears came. It had been years since he had cried.

When the dawn came, it found Frank at the Church on his knees in prayer. His tears were spent, and he prayed from his heart. "Father God, forgive me. I'll go back to the States to serve You, but I ask that You keep Rita in Your loving care. Help her to understand. This is not fair to her, but it's the only way she can be free of scandal."

He rose and went to the small Office to call Fr. Stevens. "What time does the plane leave?" he asked when he answered.

"Then you agree?" Fr Stevens asked.

"Yes," Frank replied. "Everything is packed and ready."

"I will send for your things," Fr Stevens said, "and the driver will take you to the airport. I will meet you there. I have arranged for a Priest to replace you at the Church until Fr. Bert returns from Retreat, so there is no problem with your leaving."

"I understand," Frank replied. "I'll see you at the Airport." He hung the phone up and whispered softly, "I'm sorry, Rita. I'm so sorry."

To be continued...

12