Rita Remembers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita woke with a start, and then remembered where she was. He yawned and kissed her forehead. "Good morning love," he whispered as she sought his mouth. Their tongues met with a soft duel and she giggled.

"What's that about?" he asked, pulling her closer to his stiffening cock.

"We must be getting old," Rita replied. "We do two enemas and then fall asleep before we finish foreplay."

Frank rolled to his back and yawned, laughing. "YOU, my dear, went to sleep. Never would I do such a thing to you!"

"Me?" she giggled. "I came out of the bathroom and you, my love, were snoring. I'll bet if you look, there's a cord of wood in the corner!"

He raised up to peek over her shoulder. "Nope," he chuckled, kissing her, "only half a cord." He got to his feet and headed for the bathroom, stroking his penis.

"Are you really going to waste that beautiful hardon?" she asked, giving him a pout when he turned to look at her.

"It'll come back up," he grinned. "I'm sure you'll see to that."

"You can bet on it," she whispered as he raised the seat.

"Now," he laughed as he strode back into the bedroom and made a dive into the bed beside her, "What was it you muttered about me when I went to pee?" He grabbed her and pinned her under him. He knew all of Rita's buttons, and he gently tickled her, just enough to begin to arouse her.

"Stop," she giggled, twisting in his arms. The problem was, the more she twisted, the hotter she got. "I didn't say anything bad," she laughed. "I promise, it wasn't bad."

"Then what did you say?" he chuckled as his fingers stopped tickling and began to gently touch places that made her gasp with pleasure. Their light banter was suddenly forgotten.

Her arms went around him to pull him closer and she moaned softly. "I want you, Frank. I need to feel you."

He shook his head. "No, not yet." He could feel her fingers searching for his hard cock and he moved slightly to allow her to grasp it. "See? I told you it'd come back up."

She nodded as she scrambled out of his arms and down to take him into her mouth. "Ummm," he groaned, guiding her head. "That's the way, baby. Suck it. God, that feels good."

Rita spent long minutes working over his cock until he could stand it no longer. She lay with her pussy at just the right angle for his hand and fingers as he worked on her, feeling her juices flow until he could easily get three fingers inside her. It was only then that he acknowledged the back and forth rhythm of her hips and used her own lube to rim her ass. "Ummm," she whispered. "I want you in there. Please..." He slid his tongue into her pussy as she bucked against his mouth. He growled deep in his throat and swatted her butt, hard. "Stop!"

Rita whimpered, but stayed as still as she could, until he rocked her hips with his hand. "Move up and turn over," he whispered as he kissed her twat gently. Her anus was so dilated he could have gone in with no lube, but he grabbed the lotion and slathered his cock.

When she was turned, he shoved a pillow under her ass and pushed her knees back to her breasts. "Oh God, Rita," Frank groaned. "I had almost forgotten how truly beautiful you are." His granite hard penis stood poised at her anus, but he went into her pussy first. He had to feel that heat too. After a few strokes, he pulled out and pressed against her anus until he felt the sphincters give way and allow him entrance.

Rita squealed and bit her lip, taking a deep breath. God it hurt! Even with all the play and fingering Frank had done, it still hurt, but he was not small either. She could feel the sweat fall from him and he panted, "Its up to you now, baby. Relax and you pull me in. Damn woman, you're so fucking tight!"

She nodded, and closed her eyes as she felt him contract inside her. She knew he was doing everything he could to keep from ramming her. In a few seconds he felt her relax and he could give her another couple of inches. Soon it felt like she opened up and he was in deep, so deep his balls were slapping against her butt with each stroke. Frank groaned with pleasure as he felt his cock swell and the semen rush through his shaft. Rita panted and whimpered knowing that she was going to cum. She felt the knot deep in her belly and knew that just a stroke or two more and she would be over the edge into that abyss of ecstasy.

"Here it is," he breathed raggedly as he unloaded deep inside her rectum. Rita held him tight, clamped down and felt the milking contractions. "Oh God," she whimpered. "Yes, oh yessssss. Give it all to me."

He drove deep and came with a loud groan until he was milked dry by her. He rolled to his side and pulled her with him, panting. "God, woman. You make me crazy. Making love with you is such a high."

"I feel the same way," Rita smiled, kissing him. "You take me places I've never been. I love it."

"Ummm," Frank nodded, caressing her as he closed his eyes. Sleep, just for a few minutes he thought. I have to take her home, but I want to put it off for a while.

As he drove her home later that night, Rita was quiet, almost pensive.

"Are you ok?" He asked squeezing her hand as he kissed her fingers.

"Yes," she replied with a half smile, "just a bit sad."

"Oh? Having regrets? Second thoughts?" he asked.

Rita leaned to kiss his fingers. "No, no regrets, no second thoughts, just sad that its going to be such a long time between the times that we can be together."

"I'll work something out," he assured her. "Now that I've found you again, I don't intend to let you go. "

Rita woke the next morning in her own bed, alone, and wondered if it had all been a dream. She felt the damp stickiness between her legs and smiled. No, it hadn't been a dream, and Frank had left so much of his calling card, that she really needed to shower, badly.

She called to Mamie for coffee and juice, which was waiting on a tray when she came out of the bathroom. She sipped at the coffee as she stood looking out into the early dawn, wrapped only in a towel.

"Oh Frank, how I love you." She whispered. Turning she picked up the phone and after looking up the number, called the Hotel.

Frank groped for the alarm clock, but the insistent ringing wouldn't stop. He opened one eye and yawned, picking up the receiver. "Fr. O'Conner" he said, his voice muffled by sleep.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Rita giggled.

"Good morning to you! Aren't you cheery this morning?" his voice was a rather deep growl, but his words lit her heart like sunshine. "Are you O.K.? Was everything all right at home?"

"Everything was fine. I doubt the children even knew I was gone."

"That's good," he replied.

"I have an idea," she went on. "Dad is coming to get the kids for the weekend and Mamie has the weekend off. Would you like a home cooked meal tonight?"

Frank grinned. "That sounds wonderful to me. A home cooked meal and then time alone with the cook. Can't beat that."

"Great," she breathed softly. "I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, but I should be back by 4 and he's picking them up at 5. After that, I'll be here alone."

"I'll see you around 7 then," he said. "Will that give you time?"

"Plenty," she said, and he could hear the happiness in her voice. I'll talk to you then."

"Okay," he said, "I'll see you tonight. I love you."

I love you, too," she replied. "Have a great day, my love."

"Bye," he said hanging up.

Rita dressed quickly and went to eat breakfast with her children. She spent a few hours working on mail and committee business. By then, it was time to go see Dr. Winters.

His specialty was Internal Medicine. He had treated her mother and father and they had introduced her to him in the late 1940's. In effect, he was her family doctor. They were good friends and he was Dr, Joe to her and her kids.

This was a follow-up visit as two weeks previously she had had her first appointment. The tests were completed and now she needed to hear the results. Dr. Winters' nurse ushered her in quickly and did the routine vital signs. Dr. Joe came in just as she was leaving. He had know Rita for almost ten years – and they were comfortable with each other. But he didn't look comfortable now...he was solemn and visibly upset.

"Rita, you and I need to go over your tests. There seems to be a problem and I want you to see some specialists. I am going to get you a referral to the Mayo Clinic. They are the best."

"But Dr Joe, what's the matter with me? What's wrong?"

He gave a deep sigh and said, "Rita I am afraid that all of your tests have come back positive for pancreatic cancer. It is an aggressive cancer and it is generally inoperable. But Mayo Clinic is working on this type of cancer and they are the experts in its treatment now. I want you to get someone to go with you and for you to go there next week. Just as soon as I can get you the appointment and mail them all your test results."

Rita was stunned and deeply shaken but she called on her inner strength and she didn't cry or pass-out. Dr Joe had given her some extra-strength vitamins and told her that she was to get at least eight hours or more of sleep each night. He told her that she might have to repeat some of the tests at Rochester before her Clinic appointment so she must have someone with her...perhaps her Mother?

Rita knew that right now she was not her mother's top priority as she was preparing to go to Belgium as the wife of the new Ambassador. Her Mom and Dad had been told the news secretly, and it was to be announced at the end of the week. They were to be in Brussels by the end of next month. Rita would not upset them with her news; not now in her Dad's hour of triumph. She was able to drive home, help her kids with the usual final chaos of going to "Grandpa and Grandma's" for a long weekend and then say goodbye to Mamie. When she was finally alone she collapsed. She had left the front door unlocked so that Frank could come in and a little before 7:00PM he arrived.

Rita was huddled on the couch in the living room –sobbing as if her heart would break. She couldn't stop crying long enough to tell Frank what was wrong. He got her some brandy and held her while she sipped it.

"Rita, sweetheart, tell me what's going on? What's happened?"

"Frank just when we've found each other –I'm going to lose you. I'm dying of pancreatic cancer."

Frank held her as he tried to keep his voice even and calm. He needed to get all the facts and get them quickly.

"Rita, take a slow deep breath. Who's your doctor and what'd he say? What type of tests has he done and why does he want you to go to Rochester? Aren't there specialists here in New York or up in Boston?"

My doctor told me this afternoon. I'm so afraid and confused. What will I tell the children or my parents? I can't even think straight," as she sank into his arms sobbing again.

It was decided between Frank and Rita that they wouldn't say anything about the Cancer until they knew what her prognosis was. She was convinced she was dying, Frank just wanted to know what the facts were while he was doing his best to be her rock in all of this.

The following week Rita and Frank caught the early flight from New York to St. Paul. That afternoon they checked in to the hotel across the street from the Mayo Clinic. Rita registered and was given a packet of instructions. She would face a battery of tests tomorrow and the next day. She would need to be "prepared" for these tests.

Frank gave her the enemas required, and then made slow, gentle love to her as he held her in his arms. She lay on her side, curled against him as he kissed her neck and fingered her pussy until she was pushing back to take him. He removed his fingers and slid his erection deep into her with one stroke. He rocked gently until he could stand the slow rhythm no longer, and changed to a faster tempo. Rita groaned with pleasure and in minutes, Frank was ready to cum. They drifted off to sleep, clinging to each other. The next day, they woke early, had breakfast and went to the Mayo Clinic.

In time, they were given the news that with treatment, care and a great deal of luck, she might live 5 years, but it wasn't a guarantee. Rita consented to treatment, but at a hospital in New York. She didn't want to be that far away from her family, including Frank.

As time went by, she told her children and Mamie of her illness and swore them to secrecy. She didn't see her parents until they made a surprise trip home for Christmas and her Mother, seeing the strain on Rita's face, made her tell her what was going on with her.

Marie cried as Rita sat still and straight. She had learned to keep her composure through most things since Mike's death, and this was the way she chose to deal with her illness.

"Mother, when you're through crying," Rita said, "then we can discuss some things. I really need Daddy here too. I don't want to have to go through this twice."

Her mother nodded as she dried her tears. "Of course, dear. He's out in the yard, with the children. I'll call him in."

While her Mother was getting him, Rita called Frank. The Bishop's secretary put her call through. "Rita, are you all right?" Frank asked, concerned because she rarely called him.

"I'm fine," she said. "Could you come for dinner this Friday? I want you to meet Mom and Dad and of course, Frankie and Michael will be here. I just want all of us together. I'm telling Mom and Dad about the Cancer today. I think they need to know before they go back to Brussels."

"I'm very proud of you, sweetheart," he said softly. "I'll be there."

"Around 6?" she asked. "I want some time with you before Mom descends on me." Frank laughed. "6 it is, although as badly as I want you, it may be before."

"That would be even better," Rita laughed softly. "I'll try to keep the kids out of the house and busy until time for dinner."

"Good idea." He laughed. "I'll see you then."

Rita hung up as her Dad walked into the house. "Now, what's so damned important I have to come inside when I was having such fun with my grandchildren?"

As Rita sat at the kitchen table telling them about the Cancer, her Dad's face went white as a sheet. "You're sure about all of this?" he asked. "Dr. Winters has made certain of his diagnosis?"

Rita nodded. "There's no mistake, Dad."

Rita's mother sat crying softly as her husband put his arm around her shoulder and patted her. He held onto his composure by a thread, asking tightly, "What do you want us to do, Rita? What can we do to help you?"

"I want you and Mom to become guardians of the children until they are 21," she said. "I want then to have every opportunity for a college education and a start to a good life. If you bungle raising your kids, then nothing else you have done in your life really matters. I may not have the time to finish that."

He nodded. "Consider it done. I'll help you with drawing up the papers."

There's a man that's coming to dinner on Friday night, Fr. O'Conner from Connecticut. I'll talk to him about this and the part he'll play. I want to leave some things to the Church too."

On Friday, Frank called about 4:30 in the afternoon and asked if it was all right to come then instead of waiting. "Of course," Rita said. Frank could hear the delight in her voice. In a few minutes, he walked into the kitchen and swept her into his arms, kissing her deeply. "I've missed you," he said softly, between kisses. "I've missed you too," Rita breathed in his scent. She felt safe and warm in Frank's arms. He was her rock; her protector and she knew that he would always be there for her.

She poured him tea and then sat down across from him at the table, both of them catching up on their lives. Frank eyed her carefully. She had lost weight, but other than that, she looked well. He knew she still had the fatigue and the pain. She lived with that, but otherwise, she looked good.

Soon, her parents showed up with the kids and they all sat down to dinner. Rita had prepared prime rib, steamed veggies, twice baked potatoes and grudgingly, she had allowed Mamie to make her famous melt in your mouth rolls. Frankie wanted in on the cooking, and made chocolate swirl mousse. Her grandfather teased her gently. "If you keep making things like this Frankie, we'll have to fight the men off. You sure know the way to a man's heart."

"Posh," smiled Rita's mother. "The way to your heart has always been through your stomach!"

They all laughed and he admitted, "I've always been a sucker for good food."

After dinner, the ladies retired to the living room for coffee and Frank and George went to the Study. They settled into the overstuffed chairs with their brandy to finish the conversation started at dinner about Rome.

"Frank," he said, "I'm not going to beat around the bush. If I'm wrong, correct me, but I have eyes. I see the love between you and Rita. I also see the strong resemblance between you and Frankie. Do you want to tell me, or should I tell you?"

Frank was not surprised. "No, you're right. I do love your daughter. I've loved Rita since I first met her in Rome, years ago. I know, its not something the Church or the Jesuit Order approves of, but feelings happen. And yes, I'm Frankie's father."

"Does she know?" George asked.

Frank shook his head, lighting his pipe. "No. Rita and I only recently found each other again, and we thought it best that Frankie not be told. She loved Mike as a father, and we didn't want to upset her any more than she already is. She misses Mike terribly, and I'm doing what I can to help her deal with his death. Now we're working together to prepare both of them for Rita's illness and her death when it happens."

George nodded. "I think that's a wise decision. Tell me, how're you and Rita coping...with his death, and the two of you being together again, and also with the Cancer."

Frank was honest. "We're doing the best we can. I try to get to New York as often as I can, but it's hard. I have a trip coming up that will send me to Rome. I'd like to take Rita, but I doubt that she'll leave the kids. I'd like for her to see it once again before..."

"I understand," George nodded. "Maybe we can take the children for a few weeks. Give them a tour of Belgium and even Holland too. That'd give you time with their mother."

Frank thought this over. "Yes, it would, but I don't have a lot of time for things during the mornings. Later on during the day, I'd have time for sight seeing and dinner and whatever."

George was thoughtful. "I have a trip to Rome coming up also. There's a NATO conference there. Maybe we could merge these trips and I could be Rita's escort?"

Frank nodded. "That sounds like it'd work. I'll give you my card and all of my telephone numbers and we can try to work it out."

Rita knocked on the door and walked in. "Okay," she laughed. "You've smoked and talked long enough. Its time we ladies had some of your attention."

George laughed. "And you shall. Lead on. We're right behind you."

"I still have questions," George told Frank quietly as they walked through the hall. "I won't mention our talk to Rita or her mother."

"I understand," Frank replied. "I'll answer them as best I can, and I appreciate your discretion."

Two years of treatments and time together had passed. Bishop O'Conner had another conference scheduled in Rome with the Father General of the Society of Jesus. Her Dad had a similar NATO Conference scheduled in Rome. Because it was Spring Vacation for her two teenager's high schools, Rita sent the kids to Brussels for a vacation with her parents. She and Frank were on a plane for Rome within another two days. Her Dad met them at the Airport in Rome and escorted them to the hotel. He had secured two suites, one for himself and Fr. Frank; another for Rita. On the surface, things would be proper and above board.