Rita Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita shut the door quietly, walked down the stairs and out into the early morning dawn. She blinked as her eyes adjusted to the morning light and she looked around. The street was the same and the smells! Vendors were already out and preparing to sell their wares and the ladies of the night were preparing to get some sleep. Nothing had changed, not visably, but she knew that she had changed. "I spent the night wrapped in a Priest's arms –making love to him!" she muttered to herself. "ME!! I cannot believe that I did such a thing...a good Catholic girl like me!"

She had a few blocks to walk to her apartment -- very close to the American Embassy – yet she chose to walk the long way. She needed the time to sort out her thoughts and feelings. Rita knew that what she and Fr. Frank had done was wrong in the eyes of the Catholic Church, but she couldn't help feeling that somehow it was not a sin. Her mind went over and over the last few hours with him and she trembled as she remembered the touch of his hands and the passions they had shared. Surely something that wonderful could not be so bad. She shook her head and tried to rid herself of the pangs of guilt-- she had caused Fr Frank to break his vows. He won't call, she thought, he had been as caught up in the moment as I and he will not allow it to happen again.

She caught her breath as she felt a tear slide down her cheek. "God forgive me, I've caused a Priest to break his Vows!" she cried softly.

Passing a small and very old church near the Spanish Steps, she went into a side chapel and bought a candle for a few lira. Lighting the candle and placing it in front of the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary, she knelt and prayed for forgiveness –understanding and the strength never to see Fr Frank again.

12