Rita Tries Black

Story Info
His wife has her first black encounter.
2k words
3.7
273.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story and hope that constructive comments will be made so that I can improve my writing in the future.

A bit about ourselves, married Asian couple here who has indulged in the swinging lifestyle for the last three years. Unfortunately, the story that I am about to write is what we have always fantasized but have never been fulfilled.

My wife and I have been married for 5 years and our sex life have been great throughout our marriage, helped by the fact that both of us have been swinging for over 3 years and we have experienced some great sex and able to explore some of our fantasies.

Rita is a beautiful Asian lady of about 1.56m with flowing dark brown hair and a face that makes men turn whenever she walks past them. Best of all, Rita has a body that most men would die for, a breast with nipples that is begging to be suckled at all the time, although not big but just the right proportion. Her most impressive asset is her ass, which have been a part of my numerous fantasy.

Recently, Rita have been fantasizing about having a threesome with myself and another black man and as such, we tried to plan on how we can achieve this, bearing in mind of the fact that we live in Singapore and our tiny island does not play host to many black guys that is a professional and good looking.

A few months passed and the hope of finding the right black guy for Rita soon faded and the topic had disappeared totally from our conversations till we forgot about the fantasy totally.

Our anniversary was coming up and Rita and I decided to go out for clubbing on a Friday night. Rita was wearing a very nice black dress that is quite revealing, with a very low cut front that shows off her cleavage nicely. To top it off, she wore a very lacy sheer bra that if one look closely, one could see a faint of her dark nipples and a matching g string lace panties that made my hormones work overtime and immediately gave the attention that my cock had desired.

I immediately went to her to feel that ass but she stopped me, telling me to save it later for after the clubbing much to my disappointment as I was ready to take her there and then in our bedroom.

We went to a nice lounge at a reputable hotel and listen to a very nice live band. We ordered a couple of drinks and I noticed the waiter spending a longer time taking our orders than they normally would.

When I stood up to go to the men's room, I looked over at Rita and saw what the waiter had been ogling at all the time, I could see her breast almost popping out from her dress although the bra seemed to want to release it from its confine. I smiled and felt a slight tinkle in my pants knowing that the waiter had probably enjoyed the very same view.

Rita and I got to the dance floor to dance to a slow number and I noticed plenty of man looking over at us, some with envy that I was holding such a beautiful woman in my arms and some with lust, from the fact that I was lightly caressing and squeezing her ass thru the sheer and soft dress and wishing it was them who did it.

Rita and I had more than our usual drink and as the night progress, I could see her dress riding up and at one point, when she crossed her legs, I could clearly see her panties and my cock was really straining through my pants. I decided that I needed to cool myself down or face the consequences of being embarrassed by any wet spot that might appear on my pants so I decided to cool myself down and washed up at the gents.

On my return, I noticed that Rita was not alone; a very nice looking black man was standing by her side and was having a conversation with her. Rita was smiling and standing up; she walked over to the bar and sat down at a stool where a drink was being prepared for her. The black man was standing besides her and they seemed to be laughing at what seems to be a very interesting conversation.

I decided not to interfere but sit near Rita where I could see what may transpire clearly but yet far enough not to be noticed. I could also see that where Rita was sitting, anyone facing Rita could clearly see her panties as she had seem to be oblivious that her legs were spread far enough to allow easy view of her sweet opening.

It was then that I had the idea to send and SMS to Rita about what she intends to do. She proceeded to SMS me back saying that she likes what she is seeing and that if the feeling was mutual, she would probably be able to fulfill her ultimate fantasy of trying a black man.

It was at this time that I saw the black man drag Rita to her feet and proceeded to the dance floor. I had noticed that he had moved Rita to a more private corner of the dance floor and for good reasons, as I could see his hands all over her ass and even one of his hands was exploring and caressing her breast. Rita's eyes were closed and knowing her, she was definitely enjoying all the attention that she was getting from him.

The black guy, whom I later knew by the name of Trey, then started to lightly kiss her neck and Rita just grabbed his face and gave him a very long sensual kiss, and I could clearly see their tongue exploring each other. After a few dances, they proceeded back to the bar and Trey excused himself to go the gents.

It was at this point that Rita gave me a ring on my mobile. Rita said "Darling, I am hot tonight and I would love to have a go at Trey if you are comfortable with it." I of course could not object to her request and told her "Darling of course, if I could be a part of it." Rita told me to give her about 10 minutes after Trey had come back and to join them after that.

I proceeded to do so and upon reaching them, Rita said "Trey, this is my husband Azmi but don't worry, we are very open to each other and as of now, we would like to invite you to spend the night with us if you don't mind."

Trey was a gentleman " Azmi, it would be an honor and my pleasure to be able to accompany the both of you for the night and I must say that you can count yourself to be a very lucky man to have such a wonderful wife is Rita."

We made small talk and proceeded to check into a nice hotel suite. It had a living room and a bedroom that suited what we needed just fine. I told Rita and Trey to start of first in the bedroom without me as I stayed out in the living room.

When I heard Rita moan, it was a signal for me to enter the room. Trey and Rita were kissing next to the bed. Trey was quite a tall man and Rita's petite figure made him seem like a giant. There were kissing passionately and Trey was exploring her whole body with his large hands. I saw Rita start to probe her hands into Treys pants and in a moment, she had unbuckled his belt and his pants fell to the floor.

Now what I saw shocked me. Trey was not wearing any underwear and his cock sprang into life hitting Rita's breast as it extended to its full glory. It was the size or girth that shocked me but Trey had what was the straightest and cleanest cock that I had seen and it was extremely black.

Rita smiled as she got down on her knees to face the magnificent specimen in front of her. Rita's tiny hands circled his shaft and her tongue started to lick its tip. I could hear a slight moan coming out of Trey as Rita continued teasing his member from one tip to the other. It was then that I saw Rita open her mouth wide and Trey slowly entered her mouth, as if slowly fucking her mouth with his sensual tool. I could see Rita struggling a bit as Trey was quite a bit longer than what Rita was used to. It was definitely an erotic sight.

Rita pushed Trey onto the bed and knelt on the floor while she sucked him slow and hard. I immediately took of my pants and went behind Rita to lick her juicy cunt and boy was she wet. Rita turned around and gave me one of her slutty smile and proceeded to continue her torture on Trey.

As I continued to work on Rita, I could sense that an orgasm will be coming shortly and Rita's body shook as if an eruption had taken place. Now Rita is not one to be loud during our lovemaking session but she shouted at the top of her lungs "God I love this, please, I need you to fuck me now Trey."

Trey got up and Rita lied on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide. I could see his cock at the entrance of her pussy, teasing Rita slowly, on purpose wanting Rita to beg for his member to enter her as quickly as possible. Her glistening pink hole contrasted hugely with his dark black member and Rita grabbed it and just shoved it into her waiting wet hole.

I could see that Rita was at a point of another orgasm and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth and Rita sucked me harder then she has ever done before. Trey asked Rita if she wanted him to go faster and Rita with my cock in her mouth just bucked at him with her ass up high and Trey knew the answer.

I turned Rita around and Trey's cock popped out of her pussy and Trey knew what I wanted. Rita was on all her fours and immediately put my cock back in her mouth. Trey then shoved his hard prick as hard as he could in Rita's pussy; Rita growled in delight and shoved her ass back to meet his thrust and as hard as she could.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Trey, fuck me hard damn it" She yelled" Oh it feels so good. Oh my God, FUCK ME!!"

Trey worked hard and indicating that he was coming, he took his cock out, turned Rita around and splashed his thick white glue all over her breast. Now Rita has never allowed me to come in her mouth but as I told her that I was coming too, she sucked on me harder as I exploded in her. Not taking my cock out of her mouth, Rita continued to suck all my cum and proceeded to lick me clean. Man that was something new but was it great.

Trey then collapsed besides Rita while I continued kissing her.. She then whispered to me "Thank you Darling for fulfilling my fantasy, it was certainly great and trust me, I will do my best to ensure that your next fantasy will be just as good"

It has been a week since our last sexual escapade with Trey and Rita is already saying, "Darling, I would like for you to try a black girl, and Trey had recommended me one, would u like to have both of us fuck your brains out" she laughed

I of course was not one to complain but that is another story.