Rita's Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

Harvey nodded. He did not really want to be burdened with the marriage secrets of Ken and Rita, but the warmth of her hand, the proximity of her body and her heaving bosom made the story more captivating.

'So after a while I tried encouraging him a little. Suggesting an early night, putting a little fresh make up on, I bought some new lingerie. But he was not interested. He still complained of being tired. Being a woman the next instinct to kick in, is that if he does not find me attractive maybe there is someone else. We went through a spate of arguments and rows, till finally he confessed, he had a problem, he just couldn't get it up anymore. Well I forced him to see a doctor and we do get a treat now and then, but I had to stop pressuring him. I had to let it happen naturally. Well like I said I haven't dried up, I still have needs. I don't do affairs. I have the relationship I want. But like you there are times, times when it feels wrong to slip off the loo and masturbate. I never got off on that even as a girl. I always felt guilty afterwards like it was a waste.

Can I ask you an honest question? No diplomatic answers, just the truth, no ifs or buts no thinking of my feelings. Do you find me attractive Harvey? If it helps I can say I think you are quite cute.'

Rita's eyes were wide sparkling, her lips still glistening from the butter, parted into a seductive smile. Her fingers squeezed his hand, as Harvey watched the beat of her heart, make her bosom tremble. He began to form a long answer, he did find her attractive, but like her he had commitments, he did not want her to become emotionally involved. He had enough of tearful nights out, and long complicated phone calls. The words spun around in his head. Rita eased away from him.

'Is it so difficult? Yes or no.'

Harvey's cock took over his head. Here was the possibility of some prime mature pussy. 'Yes. Very.....' Harvey stuttered.

'Good. Do not complicate it. Do not say anything else till I have finished. I do not want you to get the wrong impression. I do not do this all the time. Rita is not part of the café menu. Like you, I have a little something that needs sorting. The tent pole in the front of your trousers, you have been so desperately trying to hide under the table, has been burning like a beacon for me all morning. Now we could each go away and sort out the problem on our own. But I think it would be so much nicer to deal with it together. I have the key for the photographic studio next door. You go in there turn on some heat, and I will join you soon.'

Harvey still had so many questions, but the press of Rita's thigh against his under the table, and the swell of her breast swept over the back of his hand, took the words away.

'Slip your coat around you. I don't want anything getting cold. I will take you round to the shop and I will leave you to get it warm. My husband will be here soon, with my niece Agatha, they run the café while I prep for lunch, or do the bookkeeping. It's an office day today, and I am sure you will be able to help me with some figure work.'

Harvey struggled into his coat and scarf, he wrapped the coat tight around him hoping to conceal his towering erection from any customers that may enter. Rita returned with the key and directed him to the back. She held out her hand.

'Payment first.'

'What for?'

'The breakfast. I am not a charity you know. What did you think?'

He did not say what he thought, but from Rita's demeanour he guessed his slip had not gone down well. They slipped through the back of the café and round to the studio next door. The photographic studio was only used in the summer, for family portraits, and joke makeover shots, where young and old dress in fake costumes of Victorian times. Rita pushed Harvey inside turned on the light and disappeared back to the café.

'Get the place warm and I will be back soon.'

How soon Harvey wondered, as he walked around the shuttered shop, turning on lights and electric heaters. He looked at his watch, would his daughter notice if he was late back. Was this just a disaster waiting to happen. His wife never rated him as a lover, it had been awhile what if he came too soon. What if he became nervous and didn't come at all. He had got it so wrong with Rita over the money. He walked over to the studio set up. The background was of a country house interior, to the foreground was a chaise longue surrounded by an island of faded axminster carpet. He sat on the chaise, shivering with nerves and cold. What if he she didn't get away. What if Ken got wise to Rita's habits and came in instead. How long should he wait for her.

Ken looked at his watch. Ten minutes had passed. The pressure in his trousers had eased, his cock felt wet and slippery inside of his pants. He pinched it, it still felt firm. He walked over to the fire, to see if he could stop shivering. The door opened and he turned like a startled rabbit. It was Rita. She locked the door behind her and walked into the centre of the room.

'It's nice and warm in here. Aren't you taking your coat off? Not planning on stopping long are we? I was hoping for something a little longer lasting than a quick knee jerker up against the wall.'

Rita looked around the studio and began pulling out large cushions and throwing them onto the floor around the feet of the chaise.

'I like to be comfortable in my pleasures. I see you are still shy Harvey, so I had better start by taking off some of my clothes. You can join in or help me later.'

Rita slipped off her outer coat and flipped her shoes across the room to be away from the area she had earmarked for pleasure. She removed the tie from her hair, and slipped it into her skirt pocket. She brushed her hair about her shoulders with her fingers, then tossed her head to make it loose about her face. She dipped her head and began to unbutton the front of her blouse. Harvey watched, his tongue flicking up to lick his lips as the blouse parted revealing more of the black satin lace cupped bra.

Her breasts were big, firm, and he could see the outline of her nipples pressing a dome into the satin cups. He felt a nudge from his cock as it thrust forward wanting to be free from the constraint of his clothing.

'At least something in this room is enthusiastic. I had hoped for a little more encouragement or incentive.'

Rita stood her blouse unbuttoned to the waist, her cleavage in full view, her chest and ribs were padded with peachey cream flesh, her waist still pinched in there was a slight ripple of flesh at her midriff, but she was just like a 50's film star, voluptuous. Her breasts stood out like tall peaks and the valley between was dark and mysterious.

Harvey slipped off his coat, he did not want to be seen to shiver. But he was shaking inside. He held himself stiff as he removed his scarf his jumper, and began to unbutton his shirt. He wanted to touch her, kiss her, but he did not know if he should. Her hair caste soft shadows in the light, softening her features making Rita appear, almost impish in the light. She turned her back to him, teasing him with her figure. Rita waited, till his eyes were on her fingers, her hips. The sound of the zipper on her skirt sliding down seem to fill the room. The slow rasp pumping his erection back to full strength. She slipped her fingers inside the waistband , he could see the top of her pantyhose the pale flesh beneath. His cock jerked pumping wet sticky pre-cum into his underpants. He felt like a teenager, on his first hot date. She eased the skirt over her hips bending to ease it to the floor.

Harvey struggled with his shoes, his eyes staring at her long legs clad in black nylon pantyhose, beneath the material he could see a pair of black short brief panties, the lace bunched against Rita's flesh. Without turning Rita eased the panty hose down, her legs. He could see the taut muscle the delicious firm flesh, and the goose bumps she had been hiding from him.

He scrabbled from his trousers, and briefs standing his dribbling cock pointed its single weeping eye at her semi naked body. Harvey was surprised by the strength and power of his erection. Rita was relieved. She was never sure if she would get what she craved but with Harvey it seemed like she might have got lucky. Rita turned to face him. Pushing her right leg forward, she struck a pose with her head to one side, she ran her fingers up her hips across her midriff, fanning her breasts, then cupping them to squeeze the nipple against the satin cup, the flight of her hands continued till they nested in her hair. She gave a coquettish flutter of her eyelashes and looked to Harvey.

'Do you like what you see sir? Would you like to see, maybe touch some more. I will do whatever you want. Be whatever you want for the time we are in this room. I can be your whore, your slut, or your lover.'

Harvey was still shaking inside, his finger tips were tingling with anticipation and his cock was straining like a tethered rocket. Taking deep breaths he beckoned her towards him, till their bodies were almost touching.

'So commanding Harvey. I like a strong silent man, who will take control of me. How can I please you?'

Rita arched her hips forward, till her satin covered abdomen, touched the tip of Harvey's cock. She gyrated her hips slowly feeling the burning heat of his cock pressing through to her flesh. She watched his eyes as the silky soft fabric, sent little shocks of pleasure deep into his balls.

'I am an artist Rita. I think you should be my model and my muse. Rest upon this Chaise so I may study you and pose you, to determine the best way to capture you.'

Rita pressed past Harvey letting him feel her body against his naked flesh. Her hands grazed his thigh, her hair swept across his chest, before she lay upon the chaise, one knee raised, the other leg parted resting upon the floor. She placed her hands above her head, gripping the edge of the chaise. She arched her back so her belly and her breasts were thrust forward.

Harvey bent over, his cock close to her breasts, he stroked her hair, arranging it about her face. With slow sweeps his hand spread out across her shoulders, down her chest, over the swell of her breasts to rest upon the round dome of her belly. He circled her navel with his thumb. He continued down her body, his fingers appraising each contour, each dimple in her skin. His fingers toyed with the lace edging her satin panties, they ran lightly over the soft warm cleft between her thighs, then he followed the inner line of her right thigh, till his hand reached her knee. He lifted the limb into his hands, raising her leg till her calf was level with his face. Gently he pushed the leg back towards her body till her foot was level with his mouth. Like her finger nails, her toes were painted purple. His lips touched the inside of her ankle, his hot mouth moved over the bridge of her foot. One by one he drew her toes into his mouth sucking each in turn. His tongue playing between the crevices.

Rita slithered down till she rested her back on the seat of the chaise. One foot in Harvey's mouth, the other massaging his bare chest. His hands stroked the back of her calves, reached down to the start of her thigh. As gradually he devoured her with his passion. First her feet, then her ankles, her calves, her knees, each fell prey to his hot burning kisses. Rita felt the pimples of goose flesh raising along her limbs up to her round taut buttocks.

Harvey moved till his body was in line with the seat of the chaise. He held both of Rita's legs against his chest. Slowly he eased himself down her legs, kissing the backs all the way to the edge of lace shielding the soft flesh at the edge of her buttocks. He rested on his knees, beneath him one of the cushions Rita had thrown down earlier. Rita's thighs now rested on his shoulders. Her feet pressing against his back drawing him to rest between her parted thighs. She held her arms above her head.

'Come to me my sweet artist. Pose my lips against your mouth, shape them as you want them.'

She felt the weight of his cock rest upon her abdomen, slowly his mouth inched up her body, till he found her waiting parted lips. Their tongues flicked and lashed over each other, till his lips overwhelmed hers. His hand grasped her face, he sat up to look into her face. He pursed her lips into the shape of a puckered kiss. He touched her lips with his mouth, he nipped her lips with his teeth, before he sunk his face into her neck. His hot breath, tickling her ear, as he bit and licked her nape. Her hands played down the tense muscle of his back. She could feel the tension in his neck, across his shoulders. She knew he was holding back. Fear, lust and guilt battled within him.

Rita wrapped her legs about his waist, her satin covered groin writhed against Harvey's cock to ensure only passion could control Harvey's body. Rita forced Harvey's head down towards her bosom. Pushing his face against the soft warm flesh of her cleavage. She clasped her hands about his head.

'Mould them, kiss them, bite them, make them yours, make me yours Harvey. Shape me as you want me.'

Harvey having controlled his passion for so long, submerged himself into the voluminous flesh of Rita's breast. He tore down her bra strap, and exposed the brown peak of her nipple. He licked it with his tongue, drew it into his mouth and suckled like a new born baby. As he worked her left breast with his mouth, his right hand stripped away the satin cover of Rita's right breast. He cupped the nipple, pinching and pulling it erect, ready for his hungry mouth to feed upon.

Rita responded as his lips pulled on her nipples, dragging them extending them, till he sucked the peak of each breast into his hot mouth. In turn she lifted her hips gyrating her now open wet pussy against his lower abdomen. The wet satin of her panties, sliding over his hard bucking cock. She wanted that cock, she wanted that cock deep inside of her. Rita and Harvey both shook with the lust and repressed need inside of them.

His fingers slid under her back, after a few agonising long seconds he released the clasp of her bra and set her breasts free of all constraints. His hands cupped her full bosom, shaping and kneading the flesh as she had desired. His thumb and forefinger closed over her nipples, the thumb flicking the erect flesh, then pressing it to pinch against his finger in short sharp shocks of delicious pain. Rita bucked against his cock, then his head slid lower down her body. His lips caressing her belly, the lace edge of her panties.

His cock was replaced by his face nuzzling at the crotch of her panties. The aroma of her sex filled his nostrils as his tongue circled her thigh, tracing the lace edge of her panties. His hands slid slowly down her body, grasping her buttocks he lifted her abdomen up to his face. His fingers slid beneath the satin, first stroking the wet parted lips of her labia, then reaching up for her clit. He pushed aside her panties exposing her glistening pussy. His tongue was electric as it rested upon the edge of her labia. He pushed deeper between her parted lips holding them apart with his fingers, his mouth closed over her clitoris, first licking, then nibbling, the sensitive flesh.

Rita gripped the edge of the chaise, pushing her pussy deeper into his face. She locked her legs about his neck pulling him deeper into her body. His hands squeezed and massaged her buttocks beneath her satin panties. His fingers sliding down towards her anus. Rita's body flipped between, pleasure and apprehension, no one had ever.... His fingers found the moist edge of her pussy, the tips became damp and sticky, before they eased back along the crevice of her ass. Rita stiffened, but the pleasure in her pussy, over rode her fear. The finger circling her anus, began to stimulate, the gentle probing push, was not violent, was not tearing, just so different. His finger felt so big within her, her ass felt so tight. But his mouth felt so very good as she lost herself into the first shuddering orgasm.

Her cries, startled Harvey, the violence of her bucking hips, almost panicked him, into fearing she was driving him away. That he had gone too far. But the hand in his hair, driving his face down onto her pussy, made it plain that the time of denial, had made Harvey a better lover than his ex-wife had led him to believe.

Rita sat up, she pulled Harvey to her, her thighs encircled his waist, as her lips pressed against his open mouth. She could taste her body on his lips, her pleasure on his tongue. But she wanted more, she wanted that cock buried deep into her pussy.

'Take me Harvey. Rip my panties off and Fuck me. Fuck me with your big stiff cock, my gorgeous lover.'

Harvey slid his hands inside the waistband of her panties, he pulled them down towards her thighs. He couldn't remember when he had been so forceful, so eager to pull a woman's panties off. He struggled as the cloth became trapped over her wet pussy lips. Rita's urgent hands brushed his aside, as she dragged the panties down her thighs. Her cheek brushed against his raging cock, for an instant he considered taking hold of her hair pushing her mouth down onto his hungry shaft. Rita slipped away from his grasp and indicated for him to lie on the cushions strewn across the floor.

'Lay on your back I want to ride that great big pole of yours.'

Harvey flushed with Rita's enthusiasm for his body, did as she bid. He looked up to see the dark tunnel of her pussy lowering itself towards his cock. His vision became blurred and then lost as Rita's breasts grazed his face and open mouth. He drew her nipple into his mouth, as her fingers gripped the base of his shaft, easing him into the luxurious warmth of her soft velvet pussy. He held his breath frightened he would instantly cum as the muscle of her vagina walls, flexed gripping along the length of his cock. Her hands tickled the sack of his balls arousing him further.

Rita slowly rode his cock pressing her breasts down onto his chest, her hot breath tickling his ear.

'You are a very bad man Harvey. A very wicked man. Do it to me again, stick your fingers in my ass. Fuck my pussy and my ass. Oh god Harvey, do it. Do it. Oh yes I fucking love it, when you do it.'

Harvey cupped and parted her buttocks, his stray finger lubricating against her pussy walls. Slowly he pressed against her anus until finger slipped inside. Rita seemed almost ready to climax again as she pushed against his hand, driving him deep into her ass.

He held back, he kept on holding back, but he couldn't make it last any longer he felt as if he was back to inject his hole body into her womb. When he came he shot jets of hot sperm deep inside of her. His cock was like a raging volcano spurting hot spume of white lava into her. He writhed beneath her till she finally shuddered her submission to her body's demand for release.

He lay clinging onto her. Not wanting the contact to end. Then she was gone. Hurriedly climbing into her panties covering her breasts with the satin of her bra. He watched her body reforming beneath the underwear. He so wanted to strip and fuck her all over again. He wanted to feel the heat rising from her spread across the satin of her black panties.

'You have to get yourself a woman Harvey. You were really in need of that.' Rita turned her head away from the listing tower of his cock. He lay with a half smile on his face not believing his cock was still that ready and eager to go again.

'I thought I have just found one.' He said reaching for the hem of her skirt.

'You have to keep looking Harvey. I said Rita is not on the café menu. We both had a little time and a bigger need. It was fun. Just that fun.'

Harvey sat up the tower collapsing into his lap.

'That's all I am suggesting Rita. I understand about your husband. I don't need commitments, I just thought.'

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers