Rita's Idea of a Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't really want to think about or discuss the details of the blow job I gave David. Suffice it to say, he pronounced me better than Rita, and I had my curiosity satisfied. And when it was over, I found myself with yet another hard on.

"Dude, you're hard again. Tell you what, I'll fix that for you. Would you like a BJ or would you like to ride my ass again?

It didn't take much thought. Ass was few and far between for me. I went for more ass. This time was more leisurely and sensuous, with a toe curling climax at the end.

——————

So, what about Rita? Well, I understood what kind of temptation she'd gone through, although the fibbing was troublesome to me. I had thought her completely honest before. Frankly, I hope we never meet another guy like David, and I'm glad he's moved on. I did make contact with her again, and we talked it all out. No, I didn't tell her about David's visit. I don't know how she would take that, and I don't know what she would think of me if she knew. It's better we forget about all that and move on.

Rita is a good girl. We get along, we're compatible in bed (especially since I taught her a thing or two about giving head), and she's normally sweet and genuine. To prove that, she found us a girl to fill out a threesome. It was fun for both of us, but I'm satisfied now to go back to our old duo.

We're just regular folks. We don't need sex constantly, and we don't need exotic sex to make us happy. And we surely don't need anyone like David coming around again.

12