Rite of Passage

Story Info
Initiating a Freshman Boy.
3.6k words
4.21
35.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older. All positive comments and constructive criticism are welcome. Enjoy!

*****

When my parents first brought the idea of attending an all-boys school up to me, I wasn't necessarily opposed to it. The school they were talking about had an impeccable reputation of sending its' graduates off to great post-grad programs and setting them up well for successful lives in the future. The campus was beautiful, the sports teams were dominant, and everyone I met when I spent a day on campus was great. As a relatively forward-thinking individual, I knew that it could be a very smart move that would pay off in the long term.

One of the few downsides of attending such a school was obviously that there were no girls on campus. While I would be a commuter, the distance between the school and my house would mean that I would spend most of my waking hours on campus. Since I was not particularly popular with the girls from my hometown and was definitely not part of the "in" crowd, I did not see it as that big of a deal. So while I did deliberate for a while after receiving my official acceptance letter, I decided to go for it and would see what would happen.

The all-boys school ended being a place that I flourished. I maintained a 3.6 GPA that kept me in the top 25% of my class, I competed as part of a high level varsity sports team in the Spring, and my comic demeanor soon led me to be one of the more recognizable students on campus.

While there were always rumors, especially amongst the area co-ed schools, that attending an all-boys school would turn a guy gay, that was obviously not the case and often said out of jealousy of the education that we were receiving. However, there were a lot (about 1,200) of horny teenage boys in one place and no girls for us to go after.

The few female teachers on campus became objects of almost everyone's desire, even if they were not particularly attractive by normal standards. While I certainly had my fair share of fantasies about doing all kinds of dirty things with a few of the female faculty members, I knew that there was practically no chance that one of them would fool around with a student. And even if they did, I was nowhere near smooth enough to pull something like that off.

While I was certainly given plenty of homework and participated in enough extracurricular activities to keep me very well occupied and without much free time, I certainly did crave the opposite sex. The longer I was there, the more my standards declined. After a year or two, it seemed that anyone with a vagina could be the recipient of my willing thrusts.

And although it's hard to admit it, given the situation, I did start to develop an eye towards boys. And by no means all of them, as I could not even imagine doing anything sexual with most of the males on campus, no matter how horny and sex-deprived I was. However, every once in a while I would happen to come upon a boy on campus who for some unbeknownst reason just did it for me. They would just turn me on in a raw, carnal, and strictly sexual type of way, and I wanted to ravage their bodies for my own sexual pleasure.

While there were only eight such boys that I encountered over my school career, my mind would become infatuated with these boys when I found them. Sexual fantasies about them would race through my mind while I was supposed to be taking notes in class. I would beat off to them habitually, especially when I would first discover a new one. Sometimes, I could not even wait until I got home, and I would stroke myself in a bathroom stall until I shot my load to the images of them eagerly sucking my cock or screaming in excruciating arousal as I shoved it deep into their tight, virgin ass.

While I lusted after these few boys as much as I have any girl in my life, I was clearly not in a situation where I could act upon my impulses. To my knowledge, none of the boys who I saw as attractive were gay. Not seeing myself as gay either, as I definitely still loved women, I was by no means willing to make any time of sexual advance on them out of the realistic fear of the unthinkable damage it could do to my reputation. I was in a good place at the time, and I was certainly not willing to throw it all away for the off-chance that I might get to blow a few loads in someone. And so, I was left alone with my nothing but my thoughts and my right hand.

________________________________________________________________________

With each passing year at school, I became more and more well known around campus. Do to both my involvement in a variety of activities and a personality that fit well with the school, I felt increasingly at home and became progressively popular. Being an athlete didn't hurt either. I certainly enjoyed my developing prowess, as everyone ultimately wants to be one of the preverbal cool kids.

Especially as I became an upperclassman, I reached a point where people knew who I was and wanted to associate with me. While that meant that I ultimately had more to lose, it also meant that I had more power. And with a position of power, I finally saw the opportunity to fulfill some of my taboo fantasies.

Since I only played on a varsity team in the Spring, I was able to participate in the school-run intramural programs in the Fall and Winter. These served as a great way to both stay in shape and have a good time.

At the recommendation of a friend, I signed on to play Ultimate Frisbee in the Fall of my sophomore year. Having some experience with the game and already being a good athlete, I soon became one of the top players in the group. Especially as time went on and I continued to prove myself, I could sense that I was becoming the top dog. And while at first the unofficial honor did not seem like much more than another feather in my cap, that would all change the following year.

________________________________________________________________________

On the first day of intramural Ultimate Frisbee of my junior year, it happened. I saw one of those boys that just did it for me; that turned me on in a way that 99% of the other males on the planet could not; that got my juices flowing nonstop and filled my head with licentious thoughts. I didn't even know his name, but I had to have him. And I decided right there that I was going to.

He was about 5'6" with dark hair and freckles. He had a fairly athletic build with just a touch of baby fat left on him. And to top it all off, he was always sporting a South Carolina Gamecocks hat that simply read, "Cocks," on the back. Since he always wore his hat backwards, "Cocks" was always right above his face. Seeing that every day after school and associating that word with him made me want him even more. I was going to do whatever it took to get him in bed; to have him receive my seed.

After doing a little research, I soon learned that he was a freshman - which was perfect. It's unlikely that he had many friends, and he almost certainly had a strong desire to fit in. And he also had a certain naiveté about him, although I planned on tarnishing that.

Over the coming weeks, I noticed that all of the newbies began to pick up on my reputation and who I was on campus. I did not necessarily know them, but they certainly knew me. Especially at intramurals, they all flocked to me and seemingly took my word as gospel.

Once I saw this all taking shape before my eyes, I began to pay a little extra attention to the one that I wanted. Not enough for people to think it was weird, but just enough for him to know that I noticed him.

I could sense a bond forming, and that is exactly what I wanted. He seemed elated that an upperclassman, and a popular one at that, knew who he was and was paying attention to him. Although he would soon learn that such attention came with a price.

Once I felt like our bond was strong enough and that he trusted me enough, I knew that it time to put my plan into action. On a Tuesday afternoon, as we were warming up for intramurals, I asked him if he wanted to come over to my place and hang out we got out on Thursday afternoon.

"I..I'd love to!" he stuttered out, almost before I even asking the question. While he trying to play everything off as cool, an excited smile spread across his lips, and I knew that I had him.

The entire 48 hours leading up to our "playdate," if you will, was filled with me fantasizing about both is oral and his anal cavities. My cock twitched almost constantly, and I jacked off a couple of times per day thinking about him. I could barely focus on anything else.

When that Thursday finally came, all I could think about was shoving my cock in his tight little freshman body. Classes seemed to drag on even more than usual, and I was hard all day. I also found it damn near impossible not to sneak off to the bathroom in order to rub one out. However, I waited, as I wanted his first load to be a big one.

During intramurals, my mind was still totally preoccupied. All I could think about when I saw him was having him alone in my room and how amazing his body would feel. While I usually enjoyed my time there, I couldn't wait to get out on this particular day.

Right as things finished up, I grabbed my bag and started heading to my car.

"Hey, do you want me to shower before we go?" he yelled from the field.

"No, you can just shower at my house if you need to," I replied, eager to get on the road. And I certainly wouldn't mind if he was naked in my house.

As we got into my car, it almost felt like I was taking a girl home from a party. On the ride home, we just killed time listening to music and sports talk radio, and I pretended to care about what he was saying, although all I could think about was his beautiful teenage body.

When we arrived at my house, we were able to pull all the way into the driveway, as both of my parents were still at work. I was particularly thankful that neither of them had come home early on this specific afternoon, as their absence would make everything less risky and allow everything to run smoother. And even if they did arrive home later on, my room was on the third floor and they had no way of knowing that I had someone over.

After a brief stop in the kitchen to get a drink, I suggested that we head up to my room. Innocently agreeing, he followed me as I led the way. I could already feel the blood starting to flow to my cock as we made our way up the stairs.

Once in my room, I closed the door and asked him about his homework. Having had many of the same teachers that he currently had when I was a freshman, I was able to offer him some advice on his classes. As he started to dig through his backpack, I soon began to do the same. After pulling out a couple of notebooks, I pulled out a PlayBoy magazine and nudged him on the shoulder.

"Hey man, do you have any of these?" I asked playfully with a smile on my face.

"Well, one of my friends has a couple, but I don't have any," he replied as his eyes lit up.

"Well here you go kid, this one's all yours. You're going to need it over the next few years given where you go to school," I said only half-jokingly.

"Really?!?! That's awesome! Thank you!" he excitedly proclaimed.

"And feel free to take a look through it now, that's fine with me.

Briefly smiling up at me, he quickly turned his attention to the magazine. Casually stealing glimpses of the contents by looking over his shoulder, I began getting even more aroused.

After a couple of minutes of pretending to work on my homework, I could see the bulge in his gym shorts starting to form. Using that as my cue, I knew that it was now or never.

"Hey, do me a favor," I asked courteously.

"Sure, what do you need?" he enthusiastically replied.

"Come on over here and get on all fours. I want to show you something," I said in as steady a voice as I could muster. "And it may seem strange at first, but you'll have to trust me on this."

A quizzical look arose on his face and he paused briefly, but then proceeded to do as I asked.

My breathing started to quicken, as I knew I was close. Not sure exactly what to do except to just go ahead and make my move, I knelt down behind him and began to pull down his shorts.

"HEY! What the hell are you doing," he yelled out as he turned her head in alarm to face me.

"Just trust me, and you'll see," I quickly replied with my heart beating a mile a minute. I could hardly believe what I was doing - trying to anally fuck a boy from my school, without even asking him in any way and knowing that he probably wasn't gay. If I was able to pull this off, it would be one of the greatest acts of my like. If not, it very well could be the worst.

I continued pulling his shorts down past his ass, and brought his boxers down in the same motion. With his ass now completely exposed before me, I dropped my shorts to my knees and allowed my already hardening cock to pop out. As he opened his mouth to speak, I cut him off.

"It's your time. All of the older boys take the younger boys at our school. Everybody has to do it; it's like your initiation. Just feel lucky that it's me that doing it to you baby. And don't worry, I'll go slow," I reassured him as my now stiff cock began to slide up and down in between his ass cheeks.

Frozen in a mixed state of fear and acceptance, he didn't move. I knew I had him!

Spitting down into my right hand, I lubed up my entire length as best I could before taking hold of my shaft and placing my bulging cockhead directly against the entrance to his rear hole. Not having done this before, I wasn't exactly sure the best way to do things, but I would figure it out.

Gently pressing forward, my erection did nothing but grind up against him. While every sensation felt good on my horny teenage cock, I clearly wanted to be inside of him and had not realized how tight he actually was.

Pulling back slightly, I readjusted my aim. Driving my hips forward with more power, I once again stuck it up against his tight sphincter until finally the pressure became too much and my swollen cockhead popped inside of him.

"OOOHHHH," we both cried out as I felt one of the most amazing sensations that I have ever felt in my life. Pleasure overwhelmed my body, and a feeling of physical bliss shot through my body like I was on a drug. He felt so tight and so good that I continued to steadily press forward into him, lusting for more.

"Ooouuuhhh," he moaned in pain as he started to pull away from me. Knowing that there was no way he was getting out of this room without me cumming inside of him first, I grabbed his smaller body by the waist and held him in place.

"Just let it sit there for a minute, just let it sit there and you'll get used to it," I swiftly instructed him. Still trying to squirm away, I tightened my grip on his body. What he didn't realize was that his movement caused even more blissful sensations on my bulging penis.

"Just relax baby, just relax and it will all be over in a minute," I murmured to him as I slowly pressed forward.

Still in a state of shock and inaudibly whining from being unexpectedly impaled on an older boys cock for the first time, his body movements finally started to calm down.

"Ooohh, you feel so good baby. You feel so fucking good," I reassured him as I slowly brought my hips back so that just my tip was still inside before lightly pushing back in again.

Gaining a little access this time, I now saw almost 2 inches of my 6.5 inch dick disappear into his behind. Carefully and deliberately, I methodically rolled my hips as I pulled out slightly and then pressed back in, applying a continued pressure into his virgin ass.

After several minutes, I felt his tight teenage ass finally start to loosen up and become more accepting to my invading cock. And every time he gave me an inch, I was sure to take it. As I continued the process of slowly and deliberating thrusting my erection into him, I was soon shoving about ¾ of my length inside of his ass.

With my newly garnered access to him, the pace of my fucking quickened and I began to find a rhythm. My breathing grew heavier, as the pleasure I was feeling from having our sweaty bodies slapping into each other was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Consciously or not, he soon began fucking himself back onto my cock to meet each of my occupying thrusts.

"That's right you anal slut, that's right. Take that fucking cock. Take it like a good slut," I degradingly grunted down at him, knowing that he was starting to like it.

Taking into no account that he was an anal virgin, I plowed in and out of his ass

Ripping is anal tissue as I went; his rear hole was definitely the tightest things I had ever fucked. Feeling my climax building, I continued to hold his body in place as he received every inch of my powerful thrusts.

"You like that, huh? You like having my cock in your ass? Yeah, you fucking love my cock," I yelled down at him while I ravenously fucked his virgin ass like my life depended on it. Eager to deposit my load and finish the job, my butt cheeks tightened as I drove my powerful, young hips forward as hard as I could and buried my full length inside of him. Balls deep, I held myself there and rotated my hips as I ground myself on his bare ass.

Grabbing hold of his shoulders with my hands, I pulled my penis out of him and sawed all the way back in again three more times. As tears rolled down his beet-red face, I finally went over the edge as I screamed out in orgasmic pleasure.

"YYEEESSSS," I cried out loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear as I held myself all the way inside of him. With three quick pumps of my hips, I began shooting stream after stream of my steaming hot man juice inside his anal cavity in the most powerful orgasm of my life.

"Take my cum baby, take all my fucking cum. That's right, take it you slut," I implored him, as if he had any choice in the matter.

Gripping his young body for support, my legs went weak as I finished depositing my cum in him. Finally pulling out, I sat back on my heels and stared in contentment at his well-fucked asshole with my cum dripping out of it.

With both of us panting heavily and him still in front of me on his knees, I could hardly believe what I had just done.

I slapped him on the ass and said, "You did great kid; that was awesome. Welcome to the club."

With both of our bodies still recovering, we remained silent for a minute as we caught our breath. As we did so, a great thought popped into my head.

"And just so you know, you're mine now. No one else can touch you, but I can have you whenever I want. Your mouth and ass are mine."

There was no way I was letting this be a one-time thing. His hot little ass felt way too good to not ravage again, and now I was set up to have my own boy fuck toy that I could use whenever I wanted. The next two years of my school career were going to be great!

Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers