Rite of Passage

Story Info
For his 18th birthday, English aristocrat gets a servant.
2.8k words
4.07
76.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotypist
Erotypist
24 Followers

Geoff had been looking up from his studies, out the window and down the lane all day. Every sound that even closely resembled the squeak of a wagon spring or the clop-clop of horse hooves pricked his ears up and sent his heart racing as he eagerly awaited the arrival of his father. Geoff had turned 18 recently, and as a present, his father, Sir Edwin Talley, had promised to bring him a gentleman's maid from London.

Officially her job would be to care for Geoff's clothes, toiletries and other effects of his bed and bath. She would stay in the room adjacent to Geoff's suite and come at his call; waking him in the morning with tea and putting him to bed in the evening with ...

That was what a gentleman's maid was really about -- bed. It wasn't talked about, especially around the women of the family, but everyone knew. Most all the male members of the Talley family had enjoyed the company of a gentleman's maid; several of them still worked in various capacities around the acreage.

Geoff had seen the stallions and mares, bulls and heifers, not to mention assorted dogs and other farm animals rutting about the family's grounds, but he had never had the pleasure of sex with anyone except himself. Sex alone was something he did with regularity, except for yesterday and today. His state of excitement was such that his cock was half-hard most of that time, but he forced himself to ignore its pleas and save its seed for this maid.

He walked into the bedroom she would be using and looked at the bed, imagining that moment under its covers when he would squirt his first seed into a woman. Would he feel different? Would he be different? Would the people he saw the next day be able to tell he was no longer a virgin? He didn't care. He just wanted a woman. And what would she be like? In his bed alone, his cock in his hand, he'd thought a lot about this mystery woman. And tonight, he'd see her. Geoff rubbed his cock beneath his trousers as it stretched to about three-quarters erect. "Tonight," he said. "Tonight."

Returning to his own room, he heard voices out the window. Looking down at the yard, he saw that his father's carriage was just pulling in the yard and several of the foot servants were running out to greet it. He dashed to the door, then stopped. He didn't want to run out like the overly-excited teen that he was and give the family men something to joke about later. He looked at himself in the mirror, brushed through his hair once, took a deep breath and walked out the door. At the top of the stairs, he paused to relax his face. He knew he was grinning widely. He wanted to appear nonchalant as he went down the stairs to greet his father and his uncle, who had made a trip to London on business and pleasure, as they did every few months.

He met his father and Uncle William on the veranda stairs. They were alone, giving Geoff a panicked feeling of great disappointment. He looked around to see if anyone were still in the carriage. Its door was closed.

"Welcome back from the city, father," he said as he looked his father in the eye and shook his uncle's hand. He looked back to the carriage, a bit confused.

"What are ye looking for, young Geoff?" asked his uncle. "A certain package?"

"Of course that's what he's looking for," answered his father with a laugh, as he nodded toward the carriage. "Your package is in there waiting for you to order her to alight and come in."

Geoff heard the laughs of his uncle and father, and noted the smirks on the faces of the servants and carrigemen as he approached. Opening the door, he peered in to see a small girl in a plain brown dress. His father had stipulated repeatedly and forcefully before he left that under no circumstances would he hire or purchase a female servant under the age of 18, so he knew the girl was of legal age, but he was still taken aback by her youthful appearance.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Lydia," she answered looking down at her lap.

She had dark hair and eyes and her hair had the wave of the woodspeople in it.

"I'm Geoff. Please come in," he said.

He stepped back and allowed her to climb down from the carriage. She had a small sort of bag with her, filled what appeared to be some odds and ends of clothing.

Geoff turned to see his father and uncle smiling, as his father called down, "Come in, let's talk over a glass of port."

Back inside the house, Geoff called for Marian, the Head Servant, and asked her to take Lydia for some new clothes and show her to her room.

He and his father and uncle gathered by the fire in the parlour, where a tray of brandy and glasses had been waiting. After some small talk about the trip and the weather, his father broached the subject of Lydia.

He had bought her as a totally-indebted servant. Her parents had gotten into some trouble with the tax collector of County Wyland, who was about to have her father jailed. He had stepped in just in time, and with a little help from the local vicar, had persuaded the magistrate to allow him to pay the family's debts in exchange for the servanthood of the daughter.

"She is 18 and signed the papers willingly ... almost like it was a relief for her," her father said. "But the closer we got to Roscraggon, the more agitated she became. As a totally-indebted servant, she is our property until we say otherwise and unlike the indentured servants, she can be flogged. We explained this to her before she signed the papers and on the way to the manor."

Geoff tried to hide his excitement. Throughout the rest of the conversation, though it meandered from crops to fashion to war news, Geoff could only think of what was under that brown dress.

His mother and aunt entered the room, prompting Geoff to excuse himself to return to his studies. He went up the stairs to his room and stood by the closed door of his new servant's room. Silence. Marian must still be dressing her and showing her around. He went to his books.

After what seemed a very long time, he heard the door to the next room open. Voices -- Marian first, then Lydia. Soon he heard Marian's voice beside his door, "And anytime you enter your master's room, you knock two times and say 'Sir?' before touching the doorknob. Wait for your master's instructions."

There were two knocks on the door, and Marian's voice lilted, "Sir?"

"Come in," Geoff replied.

Marian entered, followed by Lydia, who was now dressed in the white skirt, black top and white hat that made up staff uniforms. Marian showed her the bells on the table next to Geoff's bed. "When he rings this small one," she said, tinkling the small silver bell, "it means he wants your attention and you may enter without knocking or enquiring." She rang it again.

"Now, I will leave you two to get to know one another and I will go instruct Asa in the kitchen. Dinner is in two hours."

Marian left out the door to the hallway and Lydia headed toward the door back to her room.

"Lydia," called out Geoff, "please come back."

The young woman stopped in the doorway and turned back. She stood trembling before Geoff, her eyes lowered.

"Sit down," he said, indicating the chair across from his pile of books. The girl sat, her eyes glued to her clasped hands in her lap.

"I guess you know what all your duties will be here?" he said, trying to sound much more adult than he felt.

"Yes, sir."

"Your job will be to start the fire in the morning now. Marian's son Jakob had been doing that, but it's your job now."

"Yes, sir."

Geoff had not wanted it to go this way, but he knew now he could not and would not stop himself. He was going to have her now. His cock was stirring. She was his. He had wanted to act patient, even indifferent, to her. He thought that would make him appear more mature and help him earn her respect. His cock was hardening more. But he didn't know what to say next.

"And you have other duties."

"Yes, but I was hoping I would not have to perform all my duties today, sir, as I am tired from the journey."

Geoff smiled. "We have some time before dinner, and we can rest tonight. Let's see how you perform your 'duties'. Now Lydia, stand by the fire and remove your clothing."

Reluctantly, she moved to the rug before the fire and slowly removed all her clothing and folded each piece over the chair she had just sat in. A tear rolled down her cheek and landed on her breast as she stood naked in front of the speechless Geoff.

He had never seen a naked woman before and was amazed at her pubic region, as if it had never occurred to him that women had hair there, too. He stood up and began removing his clothing. Soon he pulled down his pants to reveal a huge erection. Walking around behind Lydia, he pushed her down onto the rug.

On her hands and knees, she said, "Permission to speak, sir?"

"Granted," he said.

"Sir, when I woke up this morning," she sobbed shyly, "I did not know that before the Sun set, I would no longer be a virgin. I was saving myself. Please sir, I am just not ready to lose my virginity just rutting like a dog. May I serve you in some other way, sir?"

"And how would that be?"

"With my mouth, sir."

Geoff had heard jokes and talk about that sort of thing, but thought only tavern girls did that.

"And how would you know about that?" Geoff demanded. "And tell the truth. I'll not have a barmaid for a gent's maid."

"My family lived in a small house with only one room. I've had to see my mother take my father into her mouth and service him that way many times," she continued, through sobs. "Last night she told me it's how she made the old man happy without having a hundred babies. She said it's vile ... she hates the taste ... of the seed, but she does it. I will do that for you, sir, if you will let me keep my maidenhead just one more night."

Geoff put his hand on the small of her back and traced his fingertips down her buttock.

"I'll let you keep your maidenhead until tonight. Tonight only. Right now, you may serve me as you request. But first, lie on your back with your legs toward the fire. I want to see all of you."

Lydia laid down on her back, her legs toward the fire. Geoff crouched beside her and pulled her legs apart. He looked into the tangle of black hair and saw a sliver of pink emerge as he spread her legs further. He saw folds of skin, but nowhere did he see any kind of hole big enough for his cock to fit in.

"Lift your knees up to your chest," he commanded.

She complied and he watched as the light of the fire flickered over her genitalia and anus. The lips parted at the bottom of the folds and he saw what must be the place his cock would go. He moved in closer until he could smell the salty, musky scent of her private parts. He sniffed it lightly once and when he realized the intoxicating effect it had on him -- a tingling lightning bolt that went straight to his cock -- he took in a deep breath of her and passed another point of no return. He crawled between Lydia's legs as she tried to close them, and when their faces were even, he looked her in the eyes and hissed, "No, I am sorry, Lydia, I am going to have your cunt now."

"Oh, sir, please ... " she said as he tried to kiss her. She turned her head aside while he stabbed his cock forward, seeking her opening. "Sir Geoff, please ..."

The end of his cock slid up her pussy lips, and that felt so good that at first he thought he was inside her. He moved his hips back and pushed forward again at her wiggling target. He pulled her close with his arm and pushed hard against her. His cock head found the right place this time. As he felt it grip his head, he wanted to shout, "I'm fucking." Finally, he was in a pussy. If only an inch, he was in a pussy. He tried to push further forward, but her dry flesh and hymen refused him entry. He pulled out and suddenly felt that warm tingle that meant his orgasm was already approaching and unless he laid real still, he was going to shoot his seed, and he wasn't ready for that yet. He hadn't even gotten all the way inside her. He stayed still while the feeling subsided, the warm tingle going back where it came from.

She looked him in the eyes and asked, "Please, sir, let me take you in my mouth to finish. I want to ..."

"Okay. I will stand up and you take me in your mouth," said Geoff.

He pulled back from her and rose to his feet. Lydia rose to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Just last week, she'd heard her parents rutting on their cot and heard her dad say to her mother, "Time." She'd seen the same event in this same house ever since she could remember. The old man would get off her mom and lay down beside her, and she would then scoot down and take his member in her mouth and suck on it until he groaned. Lydia knew that ended it, but didn't know how, exactly. Her mom usually had some wine afterward.

Now it was her turn. Her mom used her hand in front of her mouth to pull on her dad's cock. She put her hand on the cock in front of her face and felt it jump. She put it in her mouth and began sliding her lips down its length. It smelled and tasted like her privates, which made her want to gag, but she kept pushing her head forward until her nose was buried deep in Geoff's pubic hair and his cock was hitting the back of her mouth.

She pulled back and went down its length again. And again. Faster each time.

Geoff watched her head bobbing back and forth on his cock and quickly felt his orgasm, which had subsided, return to shooting position. For a boy his age, 48 hours without an orgasm makes for a large, eager wad of seed.

Lydia felt his hand go into her hair on the back of her head as he pulled her face all the way against his body and grunted. It was the same kind of grunt her father did into her mom's mouth. Suddenly, the cock in her mouth twitched and her mouth was filled with a liquid she had never tasted before. Before she could think of what to do with it, an even bigger squirt of the stringy, slimy stuff spilled into her mouth. It was vile, just like her mother said, and it went down her throat and up her nose and spilled out of her mouth. Three more smaller squirts followed.

"This is to be my life," she thought, "because I was born to a pauper. The rest of my life will be doing this vile, disgusting deed ... and worse."

She let the cock slip out of her mouth and tried not to spit out the seed in her mouth. She thought she'd best swallow it, but there was a puddle around and under her tongue that just wasn't going anywhere, and the contents of her stomach squirmed about, like a school of fish coming up. Leaning toward the fire, she spat a wad of Geoff's seed and several trails of stringy saliva into the fireplace. She leaned back and took a deep breath, sending her stomach's contents back down.

"Well done," said Geoff, laughing at the panting girl, "on all counts. Draw us a bath and we'll clean ourselves before dinner."

"Yes, sir," she replied as she reached for her clothes on the chair. Getting dressed felt good, and she did it quickly. She felt his eyes on her, and she felt the presence of his spit-cleaned cock hanging half-hard just a few feet from her face as she tied her shoes. She shuddered to think what was next.

Erotypist
Erotypist
24 Followers