Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a loud gasp as his mouth was freed and started to speak, but as he did she squeezed his neck, choking him and stopping his words short. He panted as she relaxed, again trying to speak but again she cut him short with a squeeze. He got the message. No talking.

He panted hard, tongue lolling as he regained his breath and let out a low relieving moan as she slowly drew the length of her cock from him till only the tip remained, the void it left in him was, to his horror, uncomfortable.

She didn't let him experience it for long, the void in his ass was drawing her back in, practically sucking on her cock as she fed it back into him, eliciting a humiliatingly feminine moan from him.

She grinned, "Yeaaah you fucking love it don't you, you little bitch.. You've been waiting your entire fucking life to worship my cock.." she teased as she started to fuck him for true, feeling his tight little hole milking her needy shaft as she pressed in and out him, using him for all he was worth.

Their bodies met again and again, her hips slapping into his plush cheeks as she drove into his tightness again and again, panting lustfully into his ear as the slick noises of his ass and the collision of their bodies echoed through his room, mixed with his girlish whimpers and moans.

When he got too loud she squeezed his throat, when he squirmed too much she squeezed his throat, when she felt he wasn't squeezing her cock hard enough with his boy pussy, she squeezed his throat. She was leaving a bruise she knew, but as she fucked him she couldn't care less.

His hands clawed at the bedsheets as she pounded him, his whole body shaking with the force of her thrusts. Her attitude, he could feel was changing, she was squeezing harder, she was talking less, her thrusts were shorter but harder, only pulling a few inches out before slamming back in.

Her hand tightened around his throat and she bit his ear hard, leaving him gasping, bright blue eyes wide as he squirmed helplessly. "Take my cum you fucking barebacked bitch.." she hissed, grunting as she hilted herself inside him.

He felt the cock throb, felt it pulse and felt a sudden, foreign feeling, a liquid heat surging deep inside his tight little body, he couldn't breathe, even her voice was becoming more distant as he felt her empty herself deep inside him, claiming him. Owning him.

His ass was so perfect, the pleasure coursing through her every nerve as his ass squeezed and milked her cock, like the perfect little cock sleeve.

As his eyes started to roll back she released his neck and let him lay there, hard cock hilted in his bred body, muscled sister laying atop of him as she drained every drop of her thick milky seed into him.

She relaxed on top of him as they both panted to recover, letting her cock slowly deflate still lodged inside of him. Between the hard fucking, the choking and the alcohol she knew he was going to spend the morning learning about hangovers.

She kissed his neck softly, tenderly, feeling a little guilty, but not enough to change the path she had set herself on, she watched him, exhausted, spent and falling asleep under her. "I do not envy the headache you will have when you awake.. In the meantime, dream of my fucking cock, slut.." And she closed her eyes.

12