Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel came down the stairs as his mother was slowly finger fucking herself. He watched stunned as the roar of the fire blended with the wet sloshing sounds and his mom's moans. He almost lost it when she pulled her finger from her pussy and sucked it.

"Uh...mom...I think I'll watch TV in my room."

Her robe still open, June turned and looked back at her son. He was fuzzy and indistinct. She tried to stand, pushing up on the arms of the chair and fell forward, dangerously close to the fire.

"Mom! Careful!" Joel bolted across the room. He grabbed his mother under her arms to lift her. The side of his hands brushed against her breasts.

June felt the intense heat of the fire. She also felt her son's hands brush her breast. Sensations, like an electric shock, shot through her body. She tried to lean back and push away from the fire as her son grasped her shoulders, pulling her back. Her robe came off in his hands. June fell backward on the robe. She felt the heat of the fire on her naked body and tried to squirm backwards.

Embarrassed at seeing his mother sprawled on her back naked, Joel took a step back. Despite himself, he surveyed her body. She was cleanly shaven. Her vaginal lips gleamed wetly. Her legs were full with a pronounced calf. Her thighs and hips grew from there to the incongruous swell of her outsized hips.

Her face was oblong with a square chin and wide deep set brown eyes. Her sandy hair was cut even and fell across her shoulders.

She is like a doll, he thought, a small delicate doll with a peaches and cream complexion. He stole quick looks at her nude pear shaped body. Her breasts were little more than hard pink nipples on a flat chest. A smile tugged at his mouth as he recalled his father's pet name for her: Buttilicious!

He realized she was too drunk to leave alone. He stooped, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her petite frame to her feet. His arousal at touching his mother's nude body embarrassed him. She, on the other hand, seemed comfortable with her nudity.

"Why thank you kind sir," June said drunkenly, attempting to bow. She overbalanced, attempted to recover and stumbled forward. Instinctively, Joel's arms shot out encircling her waist. She felt warm. She was the first woman he saw undressed.

She wrapped her arms around him and plastered her naked body to him. Her head rested against his lower chest. She looked up into his concerned eyes.

"You are tall," she slurred.

"You are drunk," Joel laughed. His cock tented rigidly in his sweat pants as he looked at his mom's small frame. She was barely 5 feet tall. Her belly was flat with only the faintest hint of a pooch. Her breasts, though little more than raised mounds on her chest had bright rigid coral colored nipples.

"I'd better get you to bed."

"There was a time I could hold you closer than this. But now your cock gets in the way." She reached between them, grabbed his cock and tried to push it to the side.

"Mom! Stop! Jesus Christ!"

"Watch your language, young man!" Again, she tried to push his cock out of the way, this time getting a firm grip on it and holding it to the side. This struck her as funny and she began to titter.

"You are bigger than your father."

"Mom! You need to stop." He desperately wanted her to stop. However, it felt so damn good.

When Joel tried to grasp her wrist and pull her hand away, her grip tightened.

"Mom! That hurts!

June looked up at her son. She was having trouble focusing.

"How much bigger?"

"What? I don't know, mom! Let go! You are hurting me."

"I'm sorry, baby! Is mommy squeezing you too tight?" June began to stroke her son's cock through his sweat pants. "Does that feel better?"

"Mom stop!" Joel had a death grip on her wrist trying to pull her hand away.

"You ARE bigger than your dad." With that, June used her free hand, grabbed the elastic band of her son's sweat pants and pulled them below his hips.

Joel had two quick reactions. The first was to release his mother's wrist and try to pull his pants up. The second was shock as his mom dropped to her knees resumed stroking his cock. Stunned, he watched her inspect his tool as she knelt in front of him and stroked it.

"I can get all of your father's cock in my mouth. I'll bet yours won't fit."

With that, she opened her mouth wide and guided her son's substantial cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed a couple of times and she mumbled something around his dick.

Joel had a firm grip on his mother's head. Later he was unsure if he was trying to push her off or fuck her mouth.

"What," he groaned. This was his first blowjob and it felt incredible.

June pulled back, holding Joel's cock in one hand. Her saliva made a long string from his cock to her mouth. They both watched it, fascinated. When it broke, she looked up at her son.

"I said you are bigger. The sides of my mouth ache from trying to get more in. Let me try again." Somewhere in the sodden depths of her brain, an alarm went off. She ignored it.

June opened her mouth wide and pushed forward, letting her son's cock slide as far as it could in her mouth. She gagged when she felt it touch the back of her throat. Suddenly, she felt it swell as her son started cumming. He's going to cum, she thought. My son is going to cum in my mouth.

Alcohol slowed her reflexes. She felt his volcanic stream of baby batter slide down her throat. Her husband rarely came in her mouth anymore. Joel came so much she was gagging and spitting up from the sheer volume. His cum erupted from her mouth in a thick white mist, coating her chin and chest. Finally, she got his manhood out of her mouth. However, Joel was still cumming. He covered her hair, face and breasts in a white patina of jizz before his cock stopped spewing his seed.

Joel felt weak in the knees. His hands still grasped his mother's head but now for support. His breathing was labored and uneven. He never came like this when he whacked off.

Bemused, June rocked back on her heels. She used the palm of her hand to wipe her son's sperm from her eyes. She held her cum covered hand up and inspected it as if she was seeing it for the first time. Joel's cum, thick like a white creamy syrup, flowed down her hand and across her wrist. She had a wild thought about not making a mess on the floor. She brought her hand to her mouth, licked the front and back clean then licked up the back of her hand. She turned it over, licked the palm clean then each finger. She remembered a time at the amusement park when her ice cream cone melted. Then, like now, she licked all the sticky cream up.

She felt Joel's cum drip from her chin and land on her chest. She giggled. It felt hot. She expected it to sizzle.

Her pussy ached. She hissed as she reached down and touched her swollen pussy lips. She glanced down at her finger sliding through her crevice then up at her son standing over her with a look of shocked dismay.

Joel was scared to death. The unthinkable had just happened. His mother had sucked him off and now she knelt in front of him, her hair, face and chest covered in his cum. And she kept playing with herself! He knew she did it because she had been drinking. Still, when she sobered up there would be hell to pay. And what would his father say?

June's legs ached from kneeling so long. She reached up for her son's hand. "I'm getting a cramp. Help me up."

"Mom, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Tears welled in his eyes. He grasped June's hands and pulled her to her feet. His cum got on his hands from helping his mom to stand. June stood in front of her son weaving.

He stood for a moment, his hands held up like a surgeon preparing for a surgery.

"Well?" June weaved as her son looked around for something to wipe his hands.

"I need to wipe my hands."

It took her two tries but June grasped her son's hand. She ran her tongue up his cum covered palm, clearing a stripe of cum.

"Your turn!" She pushed his hand toward him. Joel snatched his head back.

"Mom! Stop! That's...uh...!"

"Nasty," June slurred, "it's okay for me to swallow your cum but you licking your hands clean is revolting?"

Joel's hand flapped uselessly in the air. He had tasted his cum before after masturbating. It didn't taste that bad. He took his fingers in his mouth and sucked his cum off them. Mother and son held each other's eyes as he did. June took his hand. Like a cat drinking from a bowl of milk, she licked Joel's hand clean.

"You had better help me upstairs."

Joel tried to lead June by holding her hand. However, she kept stumbling. Finally, when he got her to the steps, he stepped behind her. His large hands almost encircled her tiny waist. She was warm and perspiring. There was a faint musky odor in the air. Joel could not identify it. However, he found it strangely arousing. He looked at her standing slack jawed, her face covered in a lewd mask of his cum. His cock, which had never softened, twitched.

Eroticism was a word not yet in his vocabulary. If it were, he would have used it and its derivatives to describe his mother. It was an erotic sight to see this mature naked petite female with his seed covering her from hair to tit. It was strangely exciting to be touching his mother's body. He smacked his lips at the after taste of his cum.

June took a few tentative steps up the stairs. Joel followed her, his hands on her hips. She stumbled forward, placing her hands on the steps just above her for balance. The action pushed her ass in her son's face.

His face was inches from his mother's perspiring behind. Her musky aroma filled his nostrils. He pressed his face against his mother's warm sweaty naked ass. He never knew what possessed him. His head swam with the musky aroma of her arousal. His cock throbbed, leaking drips of clearish white fluid on the back of her thighs. Impulsively, he kissed his mother's ass.

June moaned and pushed her ass back and rotated it. It's been so long, she thought. She felt her son's mouth slip between her ass cheeks and kiss her anus. June moaned loudly and pushed back even harder. Her husband never did this. He said it was a filthy and disgusting thing to do. Helen had. Years ago. Helen used to drive her to unimaginable heights tonguing her asshole.

Joel's ears roared with the sound of his blood rushing through his veins. The scent of his mother's pussy was strong, overpowering. It made his nose flare and his mouth water. His tongue flicked out, probing her most intimate hole. Lust drove him. He lifted his mother's hips and moved his tongue down across her swollen wet pussy lips.

"Do that," June moaned, consumed by alcohol driven lust, rotated her ass against her son's mouth," please, baby do it."

Joel knelt down on one knee, the other behind him on the step below. He grasped her ass in both hands and pressed his face into it. His tongue slipped between the lips of her pussy. Unsure of what to do, he began to flick his tongue up and down as though moistening a stamp or an envelope.

"Aw fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" June screamed at the top of her lungs. Fearing he was hurting her, Joel pulls back.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Don't stop, Joel! Please don't stop"

"Are you sure, mom? Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

June looked back over her shoulder at her son. His face shone with her wetness.

"No baby! You are not hurting your mommy. Don't stop."

June watched over her shoulder as her son pressed his face back into her ass. This time he buried his tongue deep in her pussy. He held her ass tightly and repeated the flicking motion with his tongue buried in her pussy. Jean screamed again. Joel felt a flood of wetness against his face and chest. He pulled back, frightened.

He watched a whitish liquid ooze from his mom's swollen pussy lips. Curious, he took a finger and touched her wetness. He felt her shiver as he ran the tip of his finger up and down her deep coral red swollen pussy lips. It looked so small. He tried to imagine him coming out of this tiny coin slot and could not.

Still coming down from her earth shaking orgasm, June felt his finger against her pussy and again thrust back. The need she felt sitting in front of the fire, the need that drove her to suck her son's cock, that need drove her to the next inevitable, irreversible action. "That's right, baby! Fuck mommy! Make mommy feel good."

June kept thrusting back hard against her son's finger. The stairs begin to blur. She feels dizzy and out of body.

"Are you sure, mom?" Joel's heart was pounding in his chest. His throat felt constricted and he was having trouble breathing. He rose up on his knees and let his sweat pants drop to his knees.

"Don't take it out, baby! Please put it back in." June was drunk and confused. She thought her son's probing finger was his cock. She wanted a cock. Her womb ached for life giving seed.

Sweat streamed from Joel's body. He positioned himself behind June. He took his cock in one hand. He stared at his mother's wet pulsing pussy. She was making small circles with her ass. He placed one hand on her hot sweaty behind to slow her gyrations.

"Fuck me, baby! Please fuck me!" June was on fire. Need and instinct drove her. She was dimly aware it was begging for her son's cock. It did not matter.

Joel scooted forward on the step until the head of his cock was just touching his mother's pussy lips. Then, inexperienced as he was, instead of a slow measured entry, allowing her to get used to his large length and width, he slammed all the way in, burying his cock balls beep in his petite mom's tight pussy.

"Sweet fucking Jesus!" June let out a long piercing scream. She clawed the carpet trying to get away from this enormous invader of her tight hole. Waves of pain tinged with an incredible full feeling radiated from her convulsing pussy.

Joel followed her up the stairs, one hand on the railing, the other on the stair frantically slamming in and out of her pussy. There was no rhythm, no alternating of speed and depth, just his enormous tool fucking her pussy until a white froth built up around the circumference of his cock. It coated his mom's ass.

As June clawed her way onto the second floor landing, the waves of pain mixed with paroxysms of pleasure. On all fours now she began to slam back against her son's invading cock. She had never felt this full. The pressure on her cervix told her he was filling all of her. Her pussy contracted hard as she came.

"Oh my fucking god, Joel! You are going to split me in half. I never had a cock this big!"

Worried, Joel slowed and looked at his mother. Her bright red face turned toward him, drool hung from her open mouth. Her eyes alternated from slits to wide eyed wonder.

"Should I stop mom? I'm I hurting you?"

"No baby! You are not hurting me. But slow down."

June reached back and placed her hand flat against Joel's belly. Joel slowed, pulling out until just the head was captured between her pussy lips then sliding in until his egg like balls slapped against her ass.

"A little faster"

The staccato slap of flesh on flesh echoed down the hall as Joel sped up.

"Now slow down, baby."

Joel slowed, pulling way out then sliding slowly back in.

"Now just keep doing that. Slow then fast. Slow then fast."

Joel watched his mother's back tremble and her wetness increased. That happened several times as they fucked on the stairs. He watched her back undulate. He was amazed at that sight of her heart shaped behind, his mother's ass, slamming back against him.

He felt pressure building in his groin. It was at once familiar and new. He knew from masturbating that he was close to coming. However, the intensity of his need surprised him. The hallway blurred and swam around him. He grasped his mother's hips with both hands. Millennia of breeding instinct drove his pace. He began a hard staccato thrusting, instinctively pushing deep to give his seed that initial thrust.

June groaned as she felt her son swell in her. "That's right, baby! That's right! Fill mommy up."

Joel moaned as he came, slamming hard, piston like, pumping his seed deep in his mom. As he did, she dropped belly down on the floor. Joel collapsed on top of her breathing heavily, pumping the last of his sperm into her.

"Mom, that was incredible."

"Yes it was, darling, yes it was! Now help mommy up." June's lust was sated. The incessant aching eased.

Joel helped her to her feet and supported her with his arm around her waist as he took her to her bedroom. As June passed the bathroom, she knew she should clean up. Her son's sperm was drying on her face and hair. She could feel it running out of her. However, she was so tired.

Joel watched his mother as she collapsed on her bed. His feelings were ambivalent. She was still his mother and he loved her dearly. However, what they just shared added a layer of intimacy he felt but was too inexperienced to understand.

He turned and started for his bedroom. At his mother's bedroom door he stopped and looked back. He shook his head and walked down the hall to his bed. WOW, he thought as he dozed off, wow!

***

June awoke in the darkened room and rolled to her back in the bed. She had to pee in the worse possible way. Carefully, she turned in the bed and placed her feet on the floor. The room spun and she felt sick to her stomach. Then as she stood, she felt a soreness in her pussy. She reached down touched and quickly drew her hand away. Why am I so...!

The events of the night swam back into her brain. Oh my good, she thought, oh my fucking god! I fucked Joel last night. Tears began to stream down her face. What have I done?

She stood and began walking wide legged to the bathroom, tears streaming down her face. She sat on the toilet. As she peed, she could feel Joel's cum, her son's cum, flowing out of her. She gingerly patted herself dry. She had a terrifying thought. I'm on no birth control. That terror combined with an odd sated feeling.