Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What must he think of me? I practically raped him. She hesitated for a moment. Instead of turning left and going back to her room, she turned right and took the few steps to Joel's room. She knew it was late. He was probably asleep. However, she felt it was important that she try to mitigate any emotional damage she had done.

She eased his bedroom door open. The reflected moonlight off the snow shown through his bedroom window, dimly illuminating Joel lying on his back in the bed. The soft burr of his snoring confirmed he was asleep. Cautiously, she tiptoed into his room. His blanket cut diagonally across his body exposing one leg and his semi rigid cock. He slept with one arm thrown over his face and the other holding his exposed cock.

June grasped the blanket. Her intention was to cover her son. Joel groaned. His hand stroked his cock. June caught her breath. At about 7" her son's cock was slightly above average in length. However, it was very thick.

An old memory flooded back. She recalled Claude Crane fucking her. Next to them, her husband, Tom was fucking Helen. Claude's cock was thick like that. While her husband's was longer, slimmer.

Impulsively, she sat on the edge of his bed. Gently she lifted his hand from his cock. As she leaned over and kissed the mushroom shaped head she thought, this is so wrong! She inhaled his musky maleness.

Joel groaned as she took his tool into her mouth. The corners of her mouth ached as she tried to get all of him in her mouth. I should stop. Last night could be called a drunken mistake. We might be able to get past that. However, what I am doing now...

She crawled over his body and lay between his legs. His cock hardened as she bobbed wantonly on her son's cock. She could feel his hips pumping up against her. Then it swelled and sprayed her tonsils with his thick creamy juice. June was surprised to feel how wet she was. She watched lovingly as he struggled awake

Joel dreamed about his mother on her knees sucking his cock in the living room. In his sleep, he could feel her mouth, her talented tongue encircling his tool. The feeling was too real to be a dream. As he began to cum, he struggled awake. Between his legs, he saw his mother. He cheeks were hollow where she applied an amazing suction to his cock. He bucked against her as he filled her mouth.

"Mom! Wha..! "

June took her son's cock from her mouth. It was still rigid, leaking small drops of his seed. She rose to her knees and walked over his body until her pussy was just above his cock.

"Shhhh! Don't say anything!"

June grasped Joel's cock and positioned it at her entrance. She sank slowly down, her eyes widening as his girth stretched her.

Joel's mouth opened and closed reflexively. He was fully awake now. This was no dream. His eyes flicked from the rapturous vision of his mother to his cock sliding into her hole.

"Mom, that feels incredible!"

June leaned forward, placing her hands on her son's chest. A groaned escaped her lips as she began to rise and fall on her son's cock. So wrong, she thought, but so good!

She leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue outlining his lips. "Better than your girlfriends?"

She watched him color deeply. She slowed her pace and looked deep into his eyes. "Am I your first?"

His head bobbed. "Oh baby! Then mommy will make this very special."

Later, the sun glistened off the snow as Joel eased out of the bed. His mother was sleeping soundly. For most of the night, they fucked. She taught him various positions and how they felt to a woman. They fucked doggy, missionary, side saddle, etc. He had even stood, lifted her and bounced her on his cock while he stood, her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

He looked lovingly at his sleeping mother next to him. She lay on her belly with one knee bent and the other spread to the side. A crusty white something covered her pussy. On the sheet and spread on her thighs was more of the same. After some reflection, he realized he was seeing his dried cum on his mother's pussy, the sheets and her thighs.

He felt odd. He fucked his mother and he could see the residue. Pride tinged the odd feeling. At first, he could not understand the pride. Over time, he realized that was pride in his performance. He recalled his mother's squeals of delight. He learned a lot from her last night.

He padded naked back down the hall and into the bathroom. He took a quick shower. Then he bundled up and went out to clean the snow from Mrs. Crane's driveway.

It was arduous work. Overnight the wind drifted the snow making it difficult to move. Finally, he was finished. As he started back across the street, he heard someone call him.

"Yoo hoo! Yooo hoo! Joel!"

"Oh hello, Aunt Helen."

"Thank you so much for clearing my driveway. I just talked to Claude. He said it will be late tonight or early tomorrow before the trains are running again. Come in and let me give you some hot chocolate."

Joel was going to turn her down. His mom was laying naked in the bed. Despite the cold and his fatigue, he wanted to hurry inside. Maybe she would let him do it again. Then his stomach growled reminding him that he had not eaten since lunch the day before. He trudged toward Helen Crane's door.

"Thank you, Aunt Helen."

Joel stepped into the foyer of the Crane house and removed his coat, gloves and boots. This left him wearing his trademark sweat pants and sweatshirt. In his stocking feet, he followed her into the kitchen.

Helen Crane wore a mid thigh length ivory peignoir gown and robe set with matching furry mules. This was her usual daily wear. She rarely got dressed before early afternoon. At 5' 9" and 200 pounds she was a big woman. She had not let herself go. However, at 38 , married 20 years and with a son in college, she found very little incentive to dress up. That, her fondness for extra dry martinis, the occasional joint and her relative prosperity gave her a laid-back view of life.

For the first time, Joel saw her as something other than his play aunt. She was a big voluptuous sensual woman. He watched the flow of her hips as she led him into the kitchen. He was so intent that he actually bumped into her when she stopped.

"Oops! Sorry Aunt Helen."

Helen stumbled forward but not before she felt something hard poke her in the butt. She glanced down and noted the significant tent in his sweat pants. Well, she thought, he is growing up. She and his mother had discussions about him and his sexuality. He tended to be bookish and had never had a real date. The fact that he got a hard on watching her ass was a good sign. She shivered as a long ago memory of his father long slim cock rose from a dusty corner of her mind.

"No problem, Joel. While I fix the cocoa, why don't you get that cheese cake out of the fridge." She paused for a moment, had a thought and added: "I didn't get this big ass from eating diet food." She smiled as she watched the color move up his neck and into his face.

"How's your mother?"

"Uh...she was still asleep when I left, aunty."

"What? Her husband is stranded in the city and she sleeps in. She must have had a big night."

The previous night she was tempted to bundle up and head over to June's to spend the night. She imagined them sharing a pitcher of martinis or June's favorite, margaritas. She imagined them lying entwined in each other's arms as they used to. She got wet thinking of the sweet taste of June's pussy.

She decided against it. She knew Joel was home. When the boys were born, the four of them agreed they needed to cut back on their intense sexual activity. However, she and June fell off the wagon a few times.

They had a sweaty encounter in this very kitchen a few years back. She recalled lifting the weakly resisting June onto the breakfast counter. Then Helen knelt between her friends large thighs. She licked and probed June's pussy and anus until she was a limp sweaty ragdoll like figure.

However, it had been nearly 10 years since the four of them played together. Occasionally one the guys got touchy feely. During a barbecue last summer, Tom met her coming out of the upstairs bathroom at his house. A playful smack on her behind progressed to a full on make out session. In short order, her sundress was around her waist and her panties laying on the hallway floor. She recalled the delicious feel of the head of Tom's cock pushing into her hole. She wrapped one leg around his waist. Their tongues dueled as they thrust into each other. Joel's voice calling up the stairs ended that session.

When she told Claude about the hallway encounter, he was indifferent. She was at once hurt and furious. She shared with her husband that his best friend fucked her in his hallway and he did not care. The sexual animal of yesteryear was not just dead it was extinct.

She was thinking of Joel's father as she watched his son's Adam's apple bob several times before he managed to squeeze out a reply. "Uh...no ma'am...I mean yes ma'am. She fixed a pitcher of margaritas and overdid it."

Helen noted his nervousness and the way his hard on increased as they discussed his mother. She shook her head to clear an evil thought from her mind. Joel caught her glancing down at his bulge. He quickly sat down and crossed his legs. Jesus! How big is that damn thing? It looks larger than his father's!

For the several minutes, they sipped hot chocolate and ate cheesecake. Helen enjoyed his company. With her son away at college and her husband more of an acquaintance than partner, she spent long lonely days eating and drinking.

"I guess I had better get home. Mom will be looking for me."

"Before you go, would you do me a favor?"

"Yes, ma'am! What do you need?"

For a moment, Helen felt very old. This strapping man child with a sizeable cock called her 'ma'am'!

"I'm a little concerned that the power might go off. Would you mind getting the extra comforters out of the attic?"

Joel watched Helen's large ass roll under her gown as she led him up the stairs. She always dressed this way. However now it seemed different. Making love to his mother changed his view of women. Aunt Helen was not just a big woman. She was a big SEXY woman.

Helen turned. Her arm was raised pointing at the attic door. She inhaled sharply as she saw the size of the bulge in Joel's sweatpants. Unaware that she did, she ran her tongue over her lips.

Joel stepped around Helen and reached for the lanyard that pulled down the attic stairs. He caught a whiff of the same scent he smelled from his mother last night. It was somehow different but the same.

As Joel climbed the ladder into the attic, his cock was briefly at Helen's eye level. It took all of her will power to keep from touching it. Why, she thought, was she so aroused by Joel now?

"Do you need more light?"

Helen stood at the bottom at the bottom of the telescoping attic ladder looking up at the tight butt of her play nephew as he scrambled into the attic.

"No I can see pretty good. I see the plastic bags with the comforters."

Helen heard him rummaging around in the attic.

"Can you get them?"

"Yes, yes I can get them."

To Helen, his voice sounded strange. "Is everything okay?" There was a long silence. Nervous, Helen placed a foot on the bottom rung of the ladder. She looked up through the trap door. "Should I come up?"

"NO! Uh, no, aunty. I...uh...knocked over some boxes."

"Oh okay! I need to have you come over this Spring and help me... A chill shot over Helen. He knocked over some boxes. Not THOSE boxes!

Helen started up the ladder. Her feet kept getting caught in the hem of the robe. Frantic, she stripped it off, leaving just her knee length diaphanous gown.

Her heart sank when she poked her head through the opening. Joel sat cross legged on the dusty floor of the attic. Scattered about the floor where various kinds of pictures. They were old Polaroid's, 35mm and computer discs that she knew contained more pictures and some video.

"Is this you in these old picture albums?"

Helen had a sinking feeling as she realized that a shoebox of old nude Polaroids and 35 mm slides were stored up there. How the hell had she forgotten about those? Joel sat cross legged in the dusty old attic looking at some of her old pictures.

"Joel! Leave those alone."

"Wow Aunty! Is this dad in these old pictures?"

The attic room was triangular, its shaped determined by the slope of the roof. The floor was plywood covered in years of accumulated dust. At the far end was a dormer with a dust encrusted window. A single 25 watt light bulb hung from the center of the triangular roof. Floor to ceiling height was a little under five feet necessitating crawling or an uncomfortable bent over walk.

Joel sat under the light, the damning pictures scattered about. He found them in the shoebox behind the plastic bags with the comforters. Curious, he lifted the lid on the shoebox and found dozens of old pictures.

The first ones showed a younger, slimmer Aunt Helen nude sitting on a bed smiling nervously. As he progressed through the neatly indexed pictures, they became more risqué. He got a boner when he got to the ones of his aunty kneeling with her hairy pussy pointed toward the camera. She was looking back over her shoulder and smiling.

What caused him to exclaim and drew a fearful Helen into the attic was a picture of Helen sucking a guy's cock. The guy, with an intense look of pleasure on his face was not Uncle Claude. It was his father.

"Joel! Put those down!"

"What are these?" He held up a handful of the pictures.

Her anxiety level shooting off the scale, Helen crawled across the dusty floor. She was unaware that the bodice of her nightgown gaped open. Joel watched entranced as her large breasts swung freely as she crawled to him. Helen's breasts were much larger than his mother's.

"Give me those! You shouldn't pry, Joel!"

Helen knew they should have destroyed these old pictures years ago. It was from a time before her son was born when she, Claude and the Allens experimented with wife swapping. It was a fun period in their lives. It ended when they started to have families. The pictures were embarrassing.

His eyes wide, with sweat streaking the dust on his face, Joel silently handed the pictures to Helen. She turned, sat next to him and took the pictures. On top was a Polaroid of June Allen on her knees with Claude fucking her doggy. Helen sighed as she looked from the damning picture to the face of the stunned teenager.

Joel was confused. How could his loving, seemingly conservative mother, have engaged in such an act? Sure, he fucked her in a similar position. She told him she liked the deeper penetration of doggy style, as she called it. But Uncle Claude! Despite his confusion, the eroticism excited him. She looked so incredibly hot! His cock bulged in his sweat pants.

Unable to sit cross legged like her teenage play nephew, Helen was forced to sit bent slightly forward with her legs extended in front of her. This caused the pink sheer thigh length gown to ride up her legs until it barely covered her bare pussy.

"Aunt Helen, mom and Uncle Claude...they...had sex? Where were you and dad?"

Joel was sure he knew the answer but he needed confirmation. Even in his shock and confusion, he noted Helen's full mature thighs were bare. His eyes followed the line between them to where they disappeared under the scalloped hem of the gown.

Helen was for the moment unaware of Joel's growing interest in what was under her gown.

"Joel...that was another time, before you or my son was born. Your parents and we had just moved into this subdivision. It wasn't like it is now, all built up. There were just our two houses and the others were under construction.

We were young and felt isolated. We begin to spend a lot of time together. One thing led to another and we began...experimenting. These pictures, which I should have destroyed long ago, were part of that experimentation."

"So mom fucked Uncle Claude. Did you fuck dad?"

Before she answered, Helen repositioned herself. Sitting bent over strained her back. She slid forward. The gown climbed, now barely covering her. Joel could looked down and see a bristly black hairy forest sprinkled with gray.

Helen noticed that Joel was not using euphemisms for sex. "Yes, but it was another time. We stopped after we became pregnant."

For the umpty umpth time, a stray thought entered her mind. It was a thought she and June shared right after they knew they were pregnant. She shook her head to clear it

"Wow," Joel exclaimed, "fucking wow!"

"Joel, watch your language! You need to promise me you will never tell anyone you saw these."

He opened his mouth to agree. Then 18 year old curiosity took over. "I will if you let me see you naked."

"WHAT? I will not! Give those pictures and get the hell out of here."

Joel hesitated, then handed the pictures to Helen. "I'm sorry I said that Aunt Helen."

Joel glanced at 3"x5" glossy 35 mm print. On it, Helen and June were 69ing while Tom was behind them fucking Helen. He handed it to Helen.

For a moment, she stared at him. The pictures shocked him. However, he was showing maturity by giving them to her.

"Aunt Helen."

"Yes, Joel."

Helen was exhausted. The physical exertion of climbing the ladder combined with the emotional stress of him finding the pictures drained her.

"Do you guys...I mean you say you stopped...have you...?"

She decided honesty was the best policy. "Not in years! Once we decided to start our families, we stopped...getting together." A stray thought tugged at her memory then slipped away.

"Joel, if you promise me you will never tell, you can look at the rest of the pictures. After that I will do what I should have done years ago...destroy them!"