Rite of Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother was beginning to feel the first heady approach of her orgasm. Tina distinctly remembered the way her head began to sway back and forth as her tongue slid across her lips.

Jeff turned over slightly, trying for a more comfortable position, but in doing so, he exposed his crotch. Tina's eyes automatically sought out the man's limp cock. She couldn't be sure, but it didn't look all that limp. In fact it was growing! She noticed his eyes never left her now, although he obediently continued his lackluster sucking.

"Faster. Oh, right now. Lick me harder. Harder I said." Tina's mother groaned in need. The poor fool tried to comply but he was obviously tired. "Oh god, I could cum. Faster damnit!"

"Mother, he's gotten hard again!" Tina blurted out.

"No!" Jeff despaired and shot a betrayed glance at Tina. Then he did a double take. "Mother?"

Something broke inside Tina's head. "That's right, mister. Any complaints? There had not better be any from you. I've gone along with this sick charade long enough. I had to follow my mother here trying to keep her from getting killed or worse, put up with your asshole mentality and your sleazebag apartment, and finally help keep your miserable dick in shape so you can finish what you started. Now I'm telling you to put that goddamn cock in my mother and fuck her. If she doesn't cum like a wailing banshee in two minutes I'll cut your meat off and then you'll know who really is crazy." She stared him into the mattress.

Jeff gave her one incredible look and climbed like a frightened monkey over Cynthia's body. His dick shook so badly she had to put it in her cunt for him. He dug into her like a rutting weasel. His newly erect cock pummeled her soggy pussy, driving in and out as if he'd never do it again. He feared that he might not.

Cynthia was totally dazed with sex. She barely understood what what happening except for the important change from a tiring tongue to a fresh, stiff pole of cockmeat burrowing inside her unsatisfiable cunt. She exclaimed her desperate need and churning orgasm with howling delight.

"Fuck me, damn you. Fuck me, harder."

Tina sank against a grimy wall. She couldn't believe what she just said. She had ordered a stranger to fuck her own mother! What was happening? Was she completely loosing control? How often would she have to endure these nightmare encounters? Even her own body acted against her wishes. She kept wanting Herbert to step into the room, throw her against the floor, and make passionate love to her. Her own young pussy was calling for the warm hand that had always released its periodic needs. She looked hopefully at the door and started for it.

Just then she heard her mother cry in earnest.

"Yes, yes! That's it. Oh, Ooh! ...g-goinging to c-CUM! Ahh, AAARRRGGHHH!! Oh, yes!! Keep fucking me you filthy bastard."

Tina ran into the living room as her mother came violently on the bed behind her. Unable to wait any longer she jammed her hand between her legs as she sought the bathroom. She locked the bathroom door, slammed the smelly toilet seat down, and hurridly unzipping her pants she dragged them down to her knees and started masturbating furiously.

Her awakened passion controlled her will. She stared at rumpled towels and a couple pair of yellowed underwear strewn randomly. The sight and smells gagged her as she struggled with her needy cunt. She worked her hand into her body like a diving drill, rotating and pressing three fingers into her aching cunt. She closed her eyes and tried to think of her normal fantasies, but her mother's cry of release after so much desperation edged the handsome men and naughty deeds out of her mind. Tina thought she could still hear her mother screaming in delight as she spread her legs wider and roughly scraped her palm along her bulging clitoris. Tina shook and grunted with each shockwave of her building orgasm. Each breath dragged foul, male, bathroom odors into her lungs, and with each choking response she somehow stimulated her pussy into higher and higher stages of raging horniness. Her hand flew in and out of her cunt. She gripped the toilet bowl with her calves and clamped her butt against the gritty seat cover. Her bubbling, oozing, cunt pulsed and twisted in nervous, anxious agony. She wanted to cum so badly and yet the disgusting disarray of Jeff's lifestyle pounded her sense of sexual playfulness into confused, horny abandon. At the very peak of her need to cum, she swore she would do anything to flush the overwhelming pressure in her cunt into her awaiting brain. Then she came. Bolts of lightning raged up and down her spine, at the same time waves of rushing ecstasy rolled through her head. Her cunt spasmed in spewing delight and Tina's mind emptied of thought to receive each crashing tower of torment turned delirium.

For long minutes, seemingly an hour of stupid blankness befell Tina, then her eyes focused again upon the stinking filth around her. She madly re-clothed her soaking crotch and bolted out the door.

"Mother!" She yelled.

"Are you quite ready?" Her mother standing by the exit, queried her daughter intensely. Cynthia was fully clothed and as eager to leave. Jeff was not in sight.

"Jesus, mom. This is the absolute worst. I just want to get home and forget I ever came." Tina spoke half dazed from her tremendous orgasm.

"You do what you have to dear." Cynthia held the door open as both women fled, and she slammed it shut behind them.

In the car, almost racing home, Tina gripped her mother's shoulder and pour her tears into the padded material.

"Oh, how could I act like that? I was like an evil sorceress, ordering that horrible man into your body. I don't know what happened."

"It's over Tina. Just forget it." Her mother told her. "I've lived this way for so long I don't even remember the asshole's name. Do you see now why you mustn't follow me. I'm serious. Forget anything ever happened. I'm just your mother who loves her family. I'll deal with my own problems. Please, give up your mad crusade. I'm not worth it."

"No. You are. It was awful. It was horrible, but now I'll never let you go alone again. You need me. That guy could have killed you, or worse left you desperate. What would you have done then?" Tina suddenly was desperate to know what happened when her mother's mania went unsatisfied.

"Tina. It wouldn't be the first time. I've almost raped men when I'm in that state. I would have run down the street naked to the first man and tore his clothes off. I would have knocked on doors until a man let me in. It doesn't matter. It just gets worse and worse until I cum. Sometimes I think I should commit myself, but then I really would go crazy locked away from sex."

"Mother!" Tina gasped. Every time they talked her mother became more and more of some demonic stranger.

"You don't know the truth of it Tina. Now when we get home I want you go take a long bath and just forget this night ever happened. I already have."

Tina nodded dumbly with tears dripping down her cheeks. It was the only way. She had to forget. Tomorrow it would begin all over again.

They arrived at their home with Mr. Brady's sedan parked on the street and the house lit up. It was almost one.

"Let me say everything." Cynthia cautioned as she unlocked the front door.

"Okay." Tina muttered. She wiped her eyes on her sleeves.

"Honey, sugarplum. Wow, is it late! Where were you?" Harold Brady wondered with sincere concern.

"Oh, Harold. It was about time I took Tina to a male strip joint. You kill me. How long were you at Ôwork', Mr. Fastpants?"

"Fast pants? You'll see how fast soon enough, Mrs. SpoilYourDaughter. Up to bed. Both of you. I'll get the lights. Strip joint indeed. I bet your bowling scores were atrocious."

"Yeah? But my grip's improving, my workaholic spouse."

"Careful there are children present."

"But no adults. Goodnight." Cynthia raced ahead up to their bedroom.

Tina kissed her father goodnight, and soon in her room she prepared for a long hot bath. By the time she turned on the steaming tap, it drowned out the first sounds of orgiastic fucking from her parents. Tina sighed and slid naked into the tingling water. An hour later she slipped on her nightgown and fell exhausted on top of her bed to the sounds of cooing and moaning issuing from the vent in her room. Oddly enough she fell asleep with a hopeful sense of accomplishment.

Chapter Five

Tina woke early the next day before her parents started roaming the house. She was thinking about her adopted role to help her mother. If only there was a way to avoid potentially dangerous situations such as the previous night. If she could just control her mother's erratic behavior. This helter skelter search for sex just couldn't continue. Tina was still shocked by how long her mother had gotten away with her adultery. It was all too new and incredible for her and it all seemed ready to blow up in front of them any day.

She had finished her morning grooming when she recognized the noise of her parents fucking up another storm. She paused to smile at the familiar animal noises she had learned to equate with a solid family, a notion she now realized as idealistic. Still the romance of her imagery triggered a few moments of pleasant contemplation. She was thinking about Herbert. There was a boy she wasn't sure she was in love with but one whose friendship needed to cross into some sexual frolicking. The night in his VW had been uncomfortable but fun.

She realized that she was discovering sex from two opposite perspectives simultaneously, one uncouth and nightmarish, and the other casually naughty and beautiful. She was just beginning to discover she was growing accustomed to both.

She decided to make breakfast and surprise them. She chose a simple and easy to fix meal and soon knocked on their door with a steaming tray of tasty eggs, toast, juice and hash browns.

"Good morning young lovers! Your slavedaughter needs to get to school sometime and if you two aren't fed and ready, she'll have to spend the day too unfulfilled to do anything but smoke joints in the school parking lot with reprehensible boys."

"I'm starving! You delightful spawn of my womb, come in." Her mother called joyously.

"Hey, we're not dressed." Tina's father replied in an uncharacteristically embarrassed tone.

"Oh, just stay under the covers Harold. I'll feed you like my very own baby."

Tina barely pieced together the hushed, but suggestive response. "We already did that." Her mother's tinkling laughter followed.

"Quiet and let us be fed. Oh girl, we'll take our breakfast on the bed."

Tina cautiously opened the door and shyly stepped in with her tray. She hadn't expected them to be naked. Aside from her recent experience with her mother, she had seen both her parents undressed on the odd occasion, but this time the air held too many reminders and smells of their recent orgy.

Her mother sat up with the comforter tucked under her arms, but her father had slunk down all the way to his chin.

Tina set the tray gently on the edge of the bed and tried to retreat gracefully, but her mother was in her extreme cheerful mode.

"What is this some backward home of puritans? Jesus child sit down and join us. Breakfast was made for families to huddle and plan their assault on the day. Herbert, you look like a victim in a horror film about to have his head chomped off." Cynthia paused and suddenly chuckled and nudged her husband.

Tina went to the dressing chair in the room, but her mother wasn't having any.

"Oh, sit here on the corner by me Tina." She urged happily. "Harold, sit up and feed yourself. I'm too famished to spoon feed you." She turned to the food and dug out a hearty portion. Tina's father conceded to a point and revealed his hairy shoulders. He reached one lanky arm out to dish up some of his daughter's grub. His normal confident smile returned as he began to munch.

It was the first time Tina could think of that her own father reminded her of Herbert. She almost let out a giggle as she joined them on the bed.

"Harold, I'm going to take Tina out of school each day to spend some quality time with her before she finishes growing up and abandons us."

"Huh? Why can't you go off together in the evenings?"

"What, and leave my dearest hubby to fend for himself. I wouldn't do that to our kitchen. Besides it's more fun playing hooky. We know she won't learn anything useful at a high school anyway. That'll have to wait until college when there are too many competing men to distract her from her studies."

"Wait a second, from what I've glean about her young lad Herbert she may already be having more Ôdistraction' than she's old enough for."

Tina blushed deeply and tried to hide her face.

"Hush dear. That's none of our business. If there's one thing I'm confident about our daughter is her judgment.

"Your right of course, honey. I just like the grief mentioning it causes her." Tina's father proudly scored another verbal victory.

Cynthia playfully slapped her husband's face in response. But accidentally she let the cover slip from her chest. Both of her full titties bounced free and in full view of her husband and daughter. For a second there was absolute silence.

"Whoops." Cynthia gulped and tugged the blanket over her again. "I guess there are too many puritans in this family." She offered meekly.

All three burst out laughing. They finished their meal rife with gay conversation, but out of the corner of her eye Tina noticed the suspect bulge of her father's answering erection. She hastily looked elsewhere, but throughout the rest of breakfast her mind was plagued by one question. She had seen her father naked before, but she had never seen his erection. Could it really be that big?

In fact it was the one thought that plagued her for the rest of the day. Even factoring in the bulky down comforter her father's dick must have been three inches wide and almost a foot long! Tina knew that penis size folklore was mostly lies, but she couldn't help imagining that at some point a cock could become so big it couldn't feel like the average size. The thought of having sex with her father never entered her mind, but having discovered the sheer magnitude of his dick changed her perspective towards him. It was the first physically strange thing she had ever known about him.

Her mother didn't bother her that day. She apparently had been supplied with all the sex she needed for one day. Tina made an effort to seek out all of her friends for a good chat. She felt out of touch with them. At the end of the day she greeted Herbert with a warm smile, a big hug and a promising kiss.

"Uh, hi Tina. What are you doing here?" He asked oddly nervous.

"Harold, we are dating. What's the matter?"

"Oh, I dunno. I guess I have tell you about it. I really do like you."

"Huh? Harold! What's that suppose to mean?" Tina's elated mood dissipated as if someone had switched on a fan against a fresh smell.

"Uh, oh geez. Let's talk away from here."

"Of course Harold. Don't keep me in suspense." She looked at him with a fretful stare.

They walked awhile until they were near some isolated trees on school grounds. Tina nervously kept glancing at Harold's face for some clue, but he seemed too nervous to look at at anything except the ground in front of him.

"Tina, I really do like you, but..." He finally began.

"But, what?" Tina prodded anxiously.

"I can't do what we did last night."

"What? You seemed to like it. Oh my gosh Herbert I wouldn't do anything you didn't like. What did I do wrong?"

"I d-don't think you did anything wrong. I just really am not ready to do that with you."

"What are you gay?" Tina blurted out crazily. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Really. I just don't know what to say." She immediately repented.

"No! At least I don't think so. I just can't seem to cope with the idea of going to bed with you. And it's not because I'm frightened. I am, but more it's like I want run away from the whole scene. I mean last light was amazing, I've never done any thing like that, but when I began to think about doing it again I'm just not prepared to deal with it."

"Huh?" It was the strangest thing she had ever heard, but her lack of understanding just made her really angry. "Fine! Your ready enough to stare at Anna Wyse's cunt, but when I offer you the whole she-bang you're just going to walk out on me?"

"Aw, geez I'm sorry. I'm just trying to be honest. The thing with Anna was a trap. Please don't get angry."

"Harold, I hate you. Get away from me. How can I not get angry. I really want you, and you turn me away like I'm garbage. Is this some kind of religious thing? Maybe, just maybe I could understand that, but don't just say you don't want me." Tears rolled out of her eyes and soaked her cheeks. She had to choke out the words. "Get away from me." She turned and ran. It was the worst thing that could ever happen to her.

"Tina, wait!" Harold called after her.

Tina ran faster, hoping the drumming of her feet would drown out his desperate request.

She went straight home. Tina burst into the house and ran to her mother.

"Oh it was awful!" She told her the whole incident, and she even admitted to having sex with him. "What am I going to do? I couldn't even show my face around him. I die."

"Aw honey, it'll be okay. Do you love this boy? "

"No mom. I'm sure I don't, but I like him a lot. I never realized he would balk at having a little fun. Oh don't tell me I did the wrong thing."

"Tina, my sweet child, I'm sure at the time you did the right thing. It's just that later you may have to face up to your decision right or wrong. People have been building sexual barriers for millions of years. There are so many different notions about what the right way to have sex is we may be forced to assume individual identities.

"You really didn't do much at all, and I'm proud of you for being safe."

"Mother, but isn't what you're doing wrong?" Tina blurted out.

"Of course it is. If I have to face up to it I guess I'll have to, but for as long as I can I'll try to avoid that retribution." It must have been really hard for Herbert to face up to his. I hope you weren't too hard on him."

"Oh mother. I'm so confused." She hugged her mother dearly, and her mother answered with a reassuring kiss.

For the rest of the afternoon they stayed together talking about their problems and comforting each other. When Harold arrived they spent a perfect evening playing and engaging in pointless conversation.

Tina's mother called her at school the next day. "I guess you had better come home early dear. I have a guest here." was all she said. Tina used a note her mother had written about needed her help for a few days to get out of class and she walked quickly home full of worries.

Her first sight of her own home struck her with woe. Tina recognized the stranger's car. It belonged to the man she had threatened with a knife. Her stomach flip-flopped inside her. She almost tripped on the sidewalk when she saw it. This was too much she told herself, but her steadfast sense of duty kept her walking until she reached the door. There she knocked. It felt as if she was at a neighbor's house. Her mother answered it.

"I know this is a shock, but he showed up here again worried about his reputation, and I couldn't say no. I wanted to but I just couldn't. I've explained the last time was just a terrible accident, and I asked you come by and promise him you won't cause him any trouble."

Tina shook her head sadly and assumed the role her mother had created for her. She walked in with a penitent look. The man, she remember his name, Walter Finch, sat nervously on their couch.

"I guess I'm sorry mister. Mother told me it was all her fault. You were just being, uh a man. But if you could just have seen it through my eyes..."