Rites of Passage Ch. 01

Story Info
Son learns of family tradition.
4k words
4.33
141.5k
38
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my heart pounding, each beat feeling like it will explode from my chest any second, I shot straight up in bed, slowly I opened my eyes, wiped the sleet from the corners. As my eyes focused to the bright light pouring in through my window I noticed two dark silhouettes, as my eyes focused I could see that it was mum and dad.

"Happy Birthday!" both mum and dad cried out.

"What time is?" I asked in deep croaky tone.

"It's your birthday son," mum chirped brightly

"Yep, today you are a man," dad added

As my eyes focused to the light and I became fully aware of my surroundings I was reminded as I am every year at 6 o'clock in the morning of my birthday, this however was a special day, now at 21, I am considered to be an adult, I am looking forward to the freedom that it brings, but have been reminded by dad of the responsibility that comes with this freedom. Dad has always been a kill joy, but I love him dearly. I quickly panic knowing that I've slept nude, fearing that I've exposed myself, I glanced down to see that I was fully covered, the 'morning glory' I experience still well and truly covered.

"Good morning to you two as well," I said with a stretch and a sigh of relief.

Both mum and dad opened up a chorus of happy birthday, in a very tone deaf way, dad produced from behind his back a large box, wrapped in shinny blue paper with a matching bow on top, I was hoping for a set of keys to a new car, but knew that it was a dream more then anything. With thanks I took the present and proceeded to read the card then tear the paper off. Inside was a new laptop, this was a practical gift but was also a cool gift.

"The guy in the shop said it was the best, and was good for movies, surfing the world internet thingy, working and games," mum said with a smile from ear to ear.

"But remember, its not a toy," Dad tried to keep a straight face.

I came from a decent working class area, mum and dad, Jo my 19 year old sister and I. Although we've never gone without the necessities, we've not had luxury items either. Mum and dad both work long hours, they are factory operators and often work opposing shifts, this has taught Jo and I to appreciate things, and we've never had a laptop, my parents must have saved for a bit to get this and I am very grateful. Both mum and dad were more excited about it then I was by the looks on their faces.

"Thanks guys, this is a great gift," I said.

Mum leaned in and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead; I gave her a big hug and kissed her on the forehead too. Dad leaned in for a hug although we didn't kiss. Both mum and dad wished me a happy birthday before leaving me to get up and get dressed. As soon as the door shut I slipped out of bed, I walked over to the mirror and gazed at myself, standing 168 center meters and a healthy 70 kilograms (5'5" and 154lbs) a few tufts of hair on my chest, I am proud of my appearance, I have a routine of sit ups and push ups and running which help keep me in shape and my muscles defined while not huge. My sqaure'ish jaw shows that I am my fathers son, and my sky blue eyes are from mum, looking in the mirror it is clear that I am long overdue a hair cut, the scruffy brown hair starting to cover my ears and sitting just above my shoulders. I quickly slip into a whit singlet and track pants and make my way to the kitchen. Mum and dad are sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and piece of toast, the pot is still warm so I pour a coffee and join them.

"Don't make any plans for tonight, we have a surprise planned for you," dad instructed without looking past his paper.

"You mean the first night that I can drink and I have to stay home with you old man." I shot back jokingly.

"Yes, you'll have plenty of time for that later," dad continued.

I sat at the table enjoying the coffee and reading the sections of the paper that dad was finished with for about an hour or so before Jo entered the room, her long brown hair disheveled, she stumbled in wearing a pair of pj slacks and matching pink singlet top. She takes after mum, more then anything standing at 153 center meters and weighing little more then 55 kilograms, she is sometimes mistaken as my twin sister, at my disapproval.

"Happy birthday Nic," she said as she made her way to the table, handing me a bright yellow envelope.

Thanking her I opened the envelope and read the card, inside the card was a voucher for a local video games store. I hugged Jo and thanked her again, I had already thought of how to spend the money on a PC game for my new laptop.

The day was fairly uneventful, except for a few calls from family and friends with birthday well wishes, I managed to set the laptop up and spent a few hours just playing around with it, I worked out how to access the internet through our neighbors WiFi, although I didn't spend anytime on the net.

"Happy birthday again bro, have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow," Jo said as she bounced in my room late in the afternoon.

"Why, where are you going?" I asked

"Out with Steph for the night," Jo announced.

"But dad said were doing something tonight," I remarked

"Dunno', they didn't say anything to me, I'm going out with Steph, see you tomorrow," Jo quickly shot back as she bounced back out the room as quickly as she came in.

I sat in my room confused over the events of the night for about an hour before dad walked in, sat next to me on the bed and asked if we could chat.

"21 now son, a lot of responsibility comes with being an adult you know," dad commented

"Yes I know dad, you've told me before," I sighed

"Your role in society changes too son," Dad went on, not really paying attention to the fact that I knew this already.

"You are now a sexually active member of society son," Dad continued.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" I stopped him, felling rather embarrassed about where this conversation was heading.

"Well we can't stop you from being sexually active, all that we can do is give you the tools, and guidance to be the best that you can," Dad clarified that this conversation was going to be a bad one.

"It is a rite of passage in our family that on your 21st birthday all members lose their virginity," Dad explained.

The conversation had certainly not gone the path of the birds and the bees as I had expected, I was quite dumbfounded and shocked but managed to find words.

"And how do you plan on that dad, have you hired someone?" I asked, not sure of what answer I wanted to hear.

"Well, if you let me finish I will explain," Dad interrupted me.

"As far back as our family goes, this tradition has existed, on your 21st birthday as a kind of rite of passage your virginity is taken, for the males; they loose their virginity to their mother or senior female while the daughters are with fathers or senior males," Dad told me the story.

I sat unable to move, absorbing all that dad told me, and knowing that I have no aunties, it was clear that they intended for me to have sex with mum, while I had always had the boyish fantasy, she is an attractive woman at 37, she is shorter about the same height at Jo at 153 center meters after having Jo and I she still has a good figure, she is curve and weighs about 60 kilograms. She has long brownish hair and soft white skin, sky blue eyes. She has a round ass and great thighs and a very nice D cup bust that is the fantasy of my friends and I, which I never had any intention of acting on. I was also unable to tell him that I had lost my virginity already fooling around with a girlfriend. I was under the impression that I was able to do such things at the age of 18.

"On my 21st birthday, my father told me the tradition, your great aunt Madeline was the one to bring me into man hood," dad went on to say

"I will give you a choice son, your mother is willing to offer you one chance, I wasn't given a choice but if I was I would not have done anything different, the experience I had with Madeline was one to never forget and I had always hoped that I would have a son so he too could experience the joy of an elder female to bring him into manhood, and now the day has come," dad had a tear in his eye as he spoke.

"Isn't it wrong though?" I asked

"What is wrong with a mother passing her baby boy into man hood, it is a rite of passage," dad justified his position

Dads' words sunk in to me and I sat in silence contemplating what was being placed before me, I guess this is the responsibilities that were spoken of. On one hand I had an issue with the moral implications of such an act but on the other the moral implications of breaking a family tradition as old as time. I had one opportunity to live a fantasy with no questions asked, however this would come at a price of lying about my virginity, however I haven't been asked so I haven't lied. I sat on the bed running these issues through my head.

"I know I've laid a lot out now, but I think you are capable of making a choice, if you want to go though with it please come and see your mother and I in our room, no questions asked. If you feel uncomfortable with the proposal then we will never speak of it again, your mother and I will respect what ever you choice, but after tonight the deal is off," dad spoke as he got up and left the room.

Many thoughts swirled in my head, the thought of being able to have sex, any sex with no questions was a strong one, although I am sexually active, it is not like the movies were I can fuck a girl or multiple girls at my leisure, truth be told I've received a few head jobs and hand jobs, I've had intercourse only five times, and being a horny man sex is on my mind a lot. I also flashed though the multiple times that I had tried to catch sneaky glimpses of mum getting changed or showering, I also flashed through some of the wet dreams I had involving mum. These sexual thoughts far surpassed any moral issue I had, my mind was made up. Slowly I lifted myself from my bed, and walked barely lifting my feet down the hall to my parent's room.

I stood in the doorway looking in, mum and dad were both sitting on the bed talking, neither had noticed my presents, I was unable to move I stood staring at mum who looked very sexy in a black lacy nightgown that was see though, the nightgown had wire built in to support her breasts but she wasn't wearing a bar a, on the side view I could see her udder pointing against the material, the gown had risen above her panty line, I could tell that she wore a black g-sting as the material was thin. I couldn't control myself, my cock pressed hard against my jeans, straining to be free.

"I'm glad you are here, please come in?" mum asked as she turned and noticed me.

"It is up to you if you want your father in here or not?" mum asked as I slowly shuffled in the door way.

"Son, I understand, I didn't want any other males in the room when I went through it," dad said as he got up and left before I could say a word.

Mum stood up and walked over to me, I immediately confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra as her large pink areola and stiff pink nipples were clearly visible though the sheer material. This did nothing to help the pressure in my pants, my erection growing further.

"When your father told me of the tradition, I became rather excited son, I think you've grown into a handsome man," mum spoke as she walked over to me.

"Thanks mum," I blushed

"Your not a bad sought yourself," I managed to blurt out.

"I think that it is only fair that since you've been unable to remove your eyes from me exposed chest that you show some skin too," mum caught me off guard.

I was unable to look away from her nipples as they pushed against the mesh material, all I could do was lift my arms above my head, mum reached out and lifted my shirt up off me, the air was not cool yet I was covered in goose bumps as the my shirt was removed in what felt like slow motion, I've never felt uncomfortable in my skin and standing before mum exposing my chest was no different, I felt more confident knowing that she was looking at me in a sexual manner.

Her soft hands rubbed my skin gently, I felt my cock near exploding in my pants, but I didn't want to stop this soft motion, mums hands then stopped at the top of my pants, in one swift motion my fly was lowered and my pants lowered leaving me standing in nothing but a dark blue pair of boxer shorts, my cock sprung free through the slit, mums eyes transfixed on it.

Mum prolonged the game further as she removed only her thong. Slowly she guided them down her soft legs, as she bent over to remove them I couldn't help but stare at the completely exposed cleavage. Mum stood straight up with her lace black g-string in hand, my eyes moved down her body and through the thin material her bush was evident, I felt my ass tighten as more blood rushed to my cock, the tip swelling as my eyes moved from her bust to crotch and back.

Mum moved to meet me face to face, the sent of her sweet perfume filled my nostrils and further enticed me, I leant in and kissed her gently on her lips, and I flicked my tongue so the tip brushed her lips. My hands moved to her waist as mums hands moved to my waist. The feeling of the lacy material over her warm skin felt nice on my hands. Her soft warm hands felt good against my exposed waist that was cool from the air. "Are you a virgin son?" Mum asked me as we embraced

"No, I'm not mum," I answered and for the first time I felt ashamed

"If your father asks, you were a virgin; the tradition states that you must be a virgin," mum barely whispered to me.

"How far have you gone before then?" Mum asked

"Hand job, blow job and full sex," I explained

"That is good news, I like to be submissive but can also be the dominate one, I had planned on being the dominate one tonight," mum spoke, each word making me that little more horny.

Without a word I slipped my hands under the nightgown and up her torso to her breasts, I gently rubbed each of them and moved my fingers to brush her erect nipples. Mum simply sighed as my hands rubbed against her. I moved my hands to her ass and gave it a squeeze. Mum moved her hands behind my back and we kissed, my tongue slipped between her lips as her tongue slipped between my lips, as they swirled about I could feel pre-cum forming on the tip of my cock. Mum shifted her legs so that my cock was between them and as she rocked I felt it brush against the tufts of hair. My cock continued to swell as mum applied gentle pressure to my cock by squeezing her legs together as she rocked back and forth. I thought I was going to cum from the motion only.

"Oh god, your cock feels so good," mum moaned

Mum then took charge as she held my waist and walked back towards the bed. Once we were at the foot of the large bed she turned me around so that I now had my back to the bed, after applying little pressure I fell back on the bed. Mum straddled me as soon as I had hit the bed; she had the nightgown lifted up and her pussy only centimeters from my aching cock. She leant in and kissed me again with great passion, while maneuvering herself and my cock. Her hands felt great as they wrapped around my shaft. Once in position mum slid down on my shaft.

I let out a moan as my cock slipped with great ease into her wet pussy, mum too moaned, as soon as my cock was in completely mum squeezed her muscles around my shaft, the sensation of the warm muscles around my cock was new and I moaned a little more. Mum get her muscles taught as she slid up and down my shaft, I was could feel that an orgasm was not going to be far, despite the fact that I wanted this to last for ever.

"Nic, god that feels good," mum moaned causing my cock to twitch more.

"Mum, that feels great," I moaned

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," I continued

"No not yet," mum added as she relaxed the tension around my shaft.

Mum guided my hands to her round ass; I took cue and gently squeezed each cheek, mum moaned approval. She continued to rock back and forth while I squeezed her ass, each squeeze harder then the last. We built a steady rhythm, I was keeping in pace with mum, it took a lot of my concentration to be able to do so. I was amazed that this prolonged certain climax.

"Fuck Nic, that feels great!" mum moaned as her pussy again griped my shaft, her eyes rolling about in her head.

Her orgasm was more then enough to send me over the edge, my balls tightened up and within a second I was shooting ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. At the moment of orgasm I thought how ironic it was to be filling the womb that I was born with my cum, the sheer taboo factor only added to the orgasm. As my cock grew limp mum slowly raised herself off me. As we both collapsed on the bed.

"Fuck that was amazing!" I exclaimed as I regained my breath.

"What do you mean 'was', we have the entire night, we aren't finished yet," mum spoke in a calm and collected manner

"Don't tell me you are a one shot man?" mum asked, again in a calm voice.

Before I was able to muster a response, mum rolled over to me and planted a kiss on me, her tongue slipped inside my mouth and twirled about, her hands massaged my chest, the sensation of the kiss coupled with the gentle rubbing caused a surge of blood to rush to my limp cock, I felt it strain as mums tongue continued to dance in my mouth. I placed my hands around her waist and kissed her back, mum let out a slight moan of contentment. My hands continued to explore her hips and lower back as she rubbed my chest and abdominal area.

"I think I am good for one more go," I responded with a cheeky grin.

Mum then rolled over on to her back, I rolled with her and was soon lying atop her, I grabbed my sloppy and now stiff cock and positioned it to the opening of her pussy lips, the tip of my cock penetrated only slightly, mum expelled a sigh her eyes closed and her neck stretched back. I could tell that she enjoyed the bare penetration much to my surprise.

I decided to continue with this teasing and continued to slip the bare tip in and out of her wet pussy, mums sighs grew to faint moans, after a few more strokes mum tried to push me deep inside her, I held firm and only penetrated with the tip.

"Oh god son, that feels so fucking good, please give me more," mum nearly begged

I fort my own instincts and continued with this game, my hands slipped under the gown I massaged each breast one at a time, the soft skin felt good against the palm of my hand, I rubbed the nipples with my index finger, with each rub the moans grew louder. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist much longer, as much as I enjoyed the power I was wielding.

"Tell me what you want?" I asked.

"I need that cock to fuck me," she purred

My cock twitched hearing her say that to me, my previous sexual experience has been eclipsed already, I've never been spoken to in a dirty manner before. As I had initiated the dirty talk and was enjoying it I wasn't about to have it end.

"I don't think you mean that?" I responded

"Please son, I need your cock to fill my cunt again!" she moaned in a sultry tone.

I couldn't hold out any longer, I slipped my cock completely inside her wet pussy, I moaned as it slipped in with ease, mum too let out a moan as my cock despaired inside her.

"That's it, fuck mummy, fuck me hard." Mum continued to speak to me.

Mums words tipped me over the edge, I grunted as my balls again tightened up, my toes became stiff and a shot of electricity moved up my spine, I felt my cock swell as I again unloaded with ropes of cum deep inside the unprotected womb of my mother. Mum moaned as I shot a thick rope deep inside her. I trusted as much as I could to try, in vein as it were to get mum to another orgasm, however my cock grew limp rather quickly. After a little more then 3 or 4 thrusts it simply slipped out and was too flaccid and slippery to go back in.

12