Rites of Passage Ch. 04

Story Info
Dorian & Monica finally get one-on-one time.
2.1k words
4.59
13.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last Monica and I were alone together. I stretched out on the bed and motioned for her to join me. She did so, moving with a hint of subtlety to let me know she wanted me as much as I wanted her. She lay down with her legs spread wide, indicating she was open for business (pun intended.) I have a bit of business sense about me, twelve inches of business sense, to be exact, which I wasted no time in driving hilt deep into Monica's expecting snatch.

The first few moments were nothing short of savagery. I fucked Monica like I was being sent off to war the next day. We both came within ten minutes, but no way was I done yet. (Fortunately, neither was she.) After taking a few moments to collect ourselves, we went at it, this time at a more relaxed pace. I stroked her using my entire length, pulling out completely on more than a couple of occasions. Monica was more than accommodating, taking great pleasure into keeping her cunt right in front of my dick, allowing me back in with ease. Her pussy muscles started contracting, which sent a silent grin across my face; I was sure she was close to cumming again. But when more than two minutes passed without any other classic signs of an impending orgasm, I began to wonder; was I just holding her on the edge, or what? The answer was what, as it turns out, as her velvet voice derailed my bullet train of thought: "What are you thinking about, baby?"

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality.

"You look like you're thinking about something."

"Yeah, how come you haven't finished cumming?"

She laughed. "I'm not cumming yet. If you mean the squeezing..." She locked eyes with me and I felt her cunt spasm repeatedly, but this time no two contractions were exactly alike. Different durations, different intervals, even different pressures. "Wow, I'm impressed," I said. I've never met a girl that could do that."

"Well you have now, and this pussy is gonna suck you dry before it's all said and done."

"Perhaps, but not quite yet." I began to kiss my way down her chest, getting just below her tits before I popped out of her. What had been gentle moans of appreciation and contentedness were now moans of confusion and withdrawal (again, pun intended). "What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

"No, give me that dick back baby, I want that dick me. Please..."

"Oh do you now?" She was mine now, whether she knew it or not.

"Yes, please, you have no idea how long it's been since I had some good dick like that in me... please don't take it away from me yet!"

"You know what? That almost makes me regret having to do this." With that I went down on her, much to her surprise: "No, baby, please don't do thaaaaaa-" If she said anything after that, I certainly didn't hear her, because the second my mouth grazed her sex, her thighs clasped themselves around my head. Had the Army covered situations like this in SERE class, I might have paid more attention, I chuckled as I went to work. I took my time eating her out, sucking up every drop of juice that lovely cunt produced. I pushed my way through her folds, every now and then pulling out a thread of her thick nectar. This had the rather undesired side effect of Monica's thighs constricting even further around my head. Keeping calm, I snaked my tongue up her slit until I found her clit. I flicked my tongue across it as rapidly as I could, causing Monica to let out a moan that echoed off the walls! As she rode out her climax, she threw her legs open and released me from my fleshy prison.

I lay on the bed next to Monica, who now had a glassy look in her eyes. I reached over and played with one of her nipples until she came back to reality. She pushed me down on the bed and straddled me, grinding her steaming hole against my rod. She took one of her massive breasts in her mouth, sweeping her tongue across the nipple. I lay there in rapt fascination as I felt her arousal increasing. "Mmm...You like these?" I nodded in the affirmative.

"How big do you think they are?"

"I'm almost afraid to guess," I replied nervously.

"48DDDs." Not too far off, I thought. Then again, I'd experienced 44DDs before. Those who say a few inches don't make a difference; most of the time they're right. This is not one of those times. "Wow," was the only word that managed to push its way out of my mouth. She giggled and then dropped to her knees in front of the bed. She pushed my legs apart and moved between them. She grabbed ahold of my cock and pulled it towards her, which I took as a signal to move closer to the edge. Once she was satisfied with my positioning, she put my dick against her chest and wrapped her luscious melons around it. She held her tits tightly around me as she bobbed up and down, lashing my tip with her tongue whenever it popped up. I sat up so I could get a better view of her. She truly was beautiful, and she was tit-fucking me out of my mind. I threw my head back and let my nut flow, which she let splash everywhere: in her face; on her tits; hell, I may have even gotten some in her eye!

We both laughed as she wiped her face clean, and then made a show of rubbing my jizz into her tits, although still not letting my dick free from between them. She put her lips to my dick before letting her tits fall from around it. She let her tongue circle the head for a few moments, and then proceeded to devour about seven inches worth of my cock. I let out a low moan and fell back onto the bed; I couldn't help it, this girl was gooooood. She worked as much as she could with her mouth, and used her hand on the rest. Anxious as I was to see if she could deep throat two extra inches, I was more than happy to let her do things her own way. She worked on my shaft like she was trying to push me to the edge of orgasm while keeping me from going over. Problem is she pushed a little too hard, and I felt myself about to cum with a vengeance. I heard Monica make some weird noises, cock her head back and without so much as a second thought, throated all 12 inches of my cock! This was just too much, and I let a river of sperm flow into the throat of the cock-hungry woman.

Monica continued to suck, but I had another idea. I stood up and pulled her to her feet, facing the bed. I decided I'd be a little sensual this time. I nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ears from behind, while reaching around to finally get my hands on those huge tits of hers. Damn, those things were heavy; I enjoyed squeezing, pinching, tweaking, and otherwise fondling every pound of them. Monica loved the attention I was giving her, meanwhile. She reached up and scratched lightly at my neck with one hand and reached between her legs with the other. I thought she was just going to play with her pussy; I thought wrong. She spread her lips with two fingers and pulled my rod towards them with the other three. I was surprised. "You just can't get enough of that dick, huh?"

"Well, like I said before, it's been awhile. Who knows when I'll get some more? After all, I highly doubt we'll be seeing each other again after tonight." As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. So I figured if it was gonna be just one night, that I'd give her a night she'd never forget. She had placed one foot on the bed and my tip against her slit. I gave a push, slight this time, just enough to push my way inside. She leaned forward, allowing me to get full penetration. I found myself liking her more and more: she knew what she wanted, and she knew how to get it. I thrust slowly while she adjusted herself, finally standing still enough to allow me to get a good rhythm going. She let out a long, low-pitched moan; not the "I'm in ecstasy" type moan, but more of a "gimme some more" type moan. Of course I was willing to oblige her, which I did by pushing my cock as deep into her as I could force it, then holding her firmly against it. She ground her ass against me, stirring her melting pot into a fiery cauldron of passion, which eventually exploded in an orgasm so strong it almost threw me out of her pussy and across the room! She crawled forward and lay on the bed facing towards the wall. Then something weird happened: she pulled a sheet across her and covered up, like she was going to sleep.

When Monica lay down, I took it as an opportunity to go clean myself up some. I took a long shower (it took awhile to get all of Monica's juice off me) and then returned to the room. Monica was still lying down, still covered up, still facing the wall, but now for some strange reason she was crying. I tapped her on the shoulder. "Sit up," I said, almost like I would give an order to a junior soldier.

"For what?"

"So we can talk."

"OK, but one thing first: what's your name?"

"Dorian, but most of my friends call me DJ."

She chuckled. "Wow, DJ... Do you realize that we've been having sex all this time, and this is the first time I've even asked you what your name was?" Honestly, it had somehow completely evaded me at the time.

I opened the back door and peeked at the wall clock; it was 6:15 am. "Wow, I've never done that before," I marveled.

"What?" she asked.

"Had sex with someone and not known her name."

Monica was not amused. "Well, thank you for making me feel like even more of a hoe."

"That is unnecessary. Why would you look at yourself like that?"

"All I was thinking about was what I wanted, and in return I didn't even give you that small courtesy. You must think I'm so desperate."

"But you did eventually, and I can appreciate that. Let me ask you something: Did the other girls who were in here earlier ask me my name?"

"No."

"No, they did not, and I doubt they care. They get to ride a big cock for a few hours, then go to sleep without a second thought. And I doubt I'm the first one either, huh?"

Monica nodded in the negative, still avoiding looking me in the eye.

"Whether you believe it or not..." I paused to tilt her face towards mine. She had some pretty eyes. Everything about this woman was beautiful, and I found myself falling harder and harder for her with every second that went by. "I like you. Not just because of the sex; I get enough of that, believe me. It's just that... there's something about you, even though I can't quite tell what it is. You're someone I could see myself having a decent relationship with."

Finally she sat up, assured enough that I as telling the truth. "But how can you say that? We barely know each other."

"Well, we've got fifteen hours to change that. What to you say, huh? Talk to me?"

She agreed, and talk we did. I learned so much about her: she was a Camden, NJ native, so she spent a lot of time in my hometown of Philly growing up. She was three years older than me at 28, and in her third year of med school. She had gone to school to become a pharmacist right out of high school, and that was how she financed her current schooling. She chose to become a pharmacist, she said, to have a further understanding of being a doctor when she finally became one. A noble goal, to be sure, I affirmed her. Finally we lay down together and drifted off to sleep, content that even though it was our first, last, and only, our night together would be one to remember.

THE END, PART 4