Rites of Passage (The Slutty Crone)

Story Info
Older women Hedonists; Tantric Sex.
2k words
3.9
18.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

RITES OF PASSAGE

(The Slutty Crone)

By Aleq de Satyr

Intro:

I have been involved in many worthwhile endeavors over the years. One of them is Community outreach/adult education programs where I meet and interact with older women, "Cougars" if you will. Predominantly white... They are progressive, radical feminist/activists with an undying desire for an alternative lifestyle...I have a lot in common with them.

They are mostly women who came of age in the 80's.They are heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian... Some are Pagans/Wiccans. They do not hesitate to drop their masks and talk explicitly about their adventures and disappointments, their dreams and fulfillments, their longings and their desires...To celebrate themselves in intimate camaraderie, with booze, pot and food; with lots of fun and laughter.

They are trying to find ways of transcending the cultural constraints which seem to limit their actions and self-esteem as older women, as well as the intensity of their sexual desires and their ability to delight in it or lament the lack of it...It is indeed liberating to watch them, listen to them and to interact with them...

They are deeply sexual, indifferent, but not celibate...Some are outrageous and radical, others conventional. Some serious others humorous...They are single, married, divorced or widowed...All with their own strategies for surviving this currently toxic and reactionary culture...They have hope, courage and self-love...Some of them are women who have taken and continue to take the wildest chances and seem pleased with their lives...

This piece is the first true chronicle on one of these women, Ysabel of Macedonian ancestry, culled from my Archives titled: "In Praise of the Amazing Older Woman"...Other chronicles will follow soon (ADS).

Prologue

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Do not resist, that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like"...Lao Tsu

A rite of passage is a ceremony and marks the transition from one phase of life to another. Although it is often used to describe the tumultuous transition from adolescence to adulthood, it does refer to any of life's transitions (Births and Beginnings, Initiations, Partnersips, and Endings or Death). There are many passages in our lives if we choose to mark and celebrate them.

Initiation is defined in the dictionary as, "the rites, ceremonies, ordeals or instructions with which a youth is formally invested with adult status in a community, society or sect". In my ancestral Macedonia, we extend that definition to include rituals and ceremonies that help adults transition to new life roles along the path of adulthood - all the way into meaningful elder hood.

Rites of Rebirth, Rejuvenation

My name is Ysabel. I am a well-known bisexual sculptor, an artist and a writer of sorts; I also used to be a ballet dancer. I am very fit, athletic and a Yoga enthusiast; and an avant-garde, egalitarian feminist to boot.

My body is till firm and sexy. My cunt is very hairy with a pierced clitoris; it is also very tight and elastic for my age, thanks to regular PC exercises. When I turned 65 last spring (I still look and feel 15 years younger), I'd completed my Memoirs; a very raunchy, bawdy, no-holds barred, tour de force with explicit sex scenes...Indeed, it is so compelling it reads like a novel. My long-time friend and "part-time" lover, ADS, aka the "Pasha of Pussy", had reviewed, edited and polished it; and even found an Alternative publisher for it...I was ecstatic...There I was in the fifth year of my "Dianic Crone hood" and I am the Queen of Magick and the dark of the Moon, hidden in the deepest night. I am the mystery of the Otherworld's. I am the eminently fuckable slutty crone.

In celebration, I took ADS to a sumptuous sea-food lunch then to my bed and we fucked all day and all night long. I love fucking ADS; his huge, hard black cock, his expertise, his stamina and prowess are what my cunt needs. He makes my cunt sing arias, big time!! I gasped as he guided the huge cock into me. He thrust and I screamed, he thrust again all the way inside, pulled back and thrust harder. I started to feel good. I swung my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. I was lost to the good feeling but acutely conscious of my cunt opening wider and stretching deeper; feeling the vibrating cock moving circularly inside me.

My head floated as my body moved in a surreal dance. I lost all sense of time and place while ADS fucked me and fucked me, plunging deeper, furiously, as he stroked my clitoris simultaneously, wrenching sharp cries from me. We were both sweating, my juices dripped freely onto the futon and in rivulets down my inner thighs. ADS seemed tireless as he pumped into me. I felt my pussy contracting around the huge prick, milking it, sucking it inwards...I farted continuously. Then I let out a loud scream as I came with a shuddering explosion...

"Yea woman, yea, come for me, come" said he rubbing my ass cheeks.

He pulled out his cock, covered with my syrupy juices saying, "That gets me started", then, shoving his dick into my mouth.

After a brief respite, ADS spread me on the futon and began to eat my cunt; devouring the labia and clitoris, licking my asshole, slurping into my rectum, making me gasp and whimper. He simply loves the aroma of my patchouli-scented pussy... Chopin's nocturnes washed over us. Then he got between my legs his cock again rock-hard as he pushed into me to the hilt, plunging deeply in and out of my slippery twat. He was rampant with an extravagant lust. GODDESS, this fuck has become one wild, unlawful act! I thought, as he fucked me and fucked me so deep the head of his cock entered my womb; his lips fastened to my tits, sucking hard. I lost control as another powerful, violent orgasm again rocked my body. I heard ADS howling while his hot cum cascaded into my womb...

"How long are you going to fuck me?" I asked him as we lay spoon fashion and he continued to fuck me slow motion from behind.

"Until you tell me to stop", he said chuckling.

"That could be a very long time" I said. And it was...

I had been celibate for a long time while writing my Memoirs and a few weeks before the tryst with ADS, I became extremely horny all the time; in a state of perpetual arousal. My cunt gulps and drips, my pebble-hard clitoris throbs constantly...I needed some really good, mind blowing fucking. I had what some shrinks call PSAS (Perpetual sexual arousal syndrome), according to ADS. He surmised that sexual Rites of Passage for Crones will cure my "affliction"...I am not afraid to try something new, meet new people, and learn new things. You know the old saying: "if you don't use it you lose it".

He then told me about his Tantrik Circle of four male Gurus and two female Adepts (TC) and their Tantrik Erotic Therapy (TET) program of exquisite spiritual sensuality and sexual pleasures, and offered to have me experience the Rituals involved...My anticipation was at high pitch. I must say that I love to fuck, both men and women, and have fucked a lot over the years.

I never married, never had children. I have Crone freedom and I'll be enjoying what's out there, for me to do and to see. And I had the feeling that I was on the precipice of some significant event in my life.

I spent the long Memorial Day weekend at ADS' house called the "Oasis". There I met DB, ADS' alluring, stunning, dark, sultry partner, lover and companion; a woman of Persian ancestry, and the other three Black Gurus of the TC; RS, OK, and SG...They were all gloriously naked, which prompted me to shed my clothes.

DB and I performed Yoga, Pilates and some meditation then she gave me a sensual massage culminating in a beautiful oral sex. It was exquisite.

The three Gurus and I performed the Chakra-puja or Lotus worship...It was arranged for my benefit by the Pasha, who hung strips of orange-red colored cloth on the walls of the DEN and lit candles and fragrant incense of civet and myrrh; both are attributes of the Great, Divine Mother...Meanwhile we imbibed dried, smoked meat, oysters (as aphrodisiacs) and wine...DB rubbed my body with scented oil.

SG, aka Rameses, caressed and kissed my vulva, sucking my clitoris with his long tongue...Then he poured libations with water, wine and coconut milk from a vulva-shaped vessel, as a supreme expression of symbolic sacrifice...I was thus deified and ready for prolonged fucking that can sometimes last for days I was told.

Around the magical stone altar of our celebration, on a thick rug covered with an orange-red damask cloth, emblazoned with a huge vulva symbol of the Goddess, and harnessed with the positive power of sexual energy, the three men and I plunged into a memorable orgy of sex in an alpha state of total calm and concentration, aware only of the present...

Rameses and his comrades were hung like stallions. Indeed, Rameses has a 14 inch, very thick, hugely veined, very hard and heavy dick; the others between 10 and 12 hard inches. Is there a special farm where they raise all these guys with such massive dicks, I wondered? DB rubbed their cocks and my cunt with oil of Amaranth and fly-agaric, to enhance our sexual prowess...

The room was full of love sounds; hard gasps and grunts, shallow breaths, soft moans and whimpers; wet sounds of cunt juices being stirred with cocks, slap of sweaty bodies, intermittent chant of mantras...The men fucked me and fucked me, taking turns with me serially then all three at once. Magical sitar music washed over us, transforming us into another dimension...DB and ADS watched with satisfaction.

Lulled and hypnotized into lusty sensuality, gravity of ecstasy...Blending, merging, sucking, fucking...Fragrance of vulva, allurement of clitoris, pools of cunt milk...DB marveled at the prodigious sexual appetite and capability for a woman my age...Well, I am a Macedonian Amazon!!

Cascading waterfall of love juices, my fine ardor was undiminished as cocks moved in all of my hot orifices. I farted and farted...I came and came, over and over; again and again... My cunt, my asshole, my mouth were entered and fucked again and again; torrents of spunk were pumped into all three orifices; hours of ritualistic, magical, extravagant Tantrik fucking until I lost all consciousness.

The next day another woman LG, of the Pagan Circle joined us in an orgy that took me into another dimension of sexual ecstasy, another world... It dawned on me that Black men do not have cocks, they have massive black DICKS!! And they can use them extremely well with expertise and efficiency.

Rameses fucked me much of the time; I love his massive dick... I would stroke it and suck it for a long time before he finally impales me and fucks me senseless for a very long time...At last my cunt was plowed, excavated, dredged, turned inside out and fully satiated...The awesome experience was a Rebirth, Rejuvenation, Revelation, and Reincarnation for me...My wonderful Rite of Passage was complete.

I have since become a special guest with unlimited privileges at the Oasis. Finally my constant horniness and the huge itch in my cunt have found an antidote, a cure, a balm in Gilead...I will continue to fuck and fuck and fuck at the Oasis for the rest of my days... Indeed, my cunt is still vibrant and relatively tight and in top gear, after being almost ruined by those monster dicks. I am a very happy woman now...May the gods amply bless ADS and the TC.

Epilogue

And so my Crone sisters out there, as in all life transitions, our attitude will help determine our experience of crone hood. Some women eagerly embrace their crone status, sailing through this life passage on liberating waves of ecstasy. I daresay I have the most satiated twat this side of Eden. Freedom from fears of pregnancy may allow more spontaneous and awesome sexual experience. This is a time when many women learn to liberate themselves from others' expectations and finally become their authentic selves...

Happy fucking!!

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers