Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened wide, her mouth closed over the end. She sucked gently at first, then harder as the mouth on her wetness moved her toward another bolt of lightning. She gave a jerk, and it struck her.

She floated back, her mouth still around him. He grew larger. Soon, the lightning would take him. She moved her mouth along him, taking as much as she could, in and out. She sucked harder.

He groaned, and his hardness erupted. Her mouth filled with his release, the taste pushed her over the edge.

She became aware of the moonlight again. They were still around her, waiting. She was kissed again, a new desire rose.

She sat up, and pulled the mouth between her legs to hers. She kissed him deeply. She wanted to feel him inside her.

She reached down, and moved the tip of him along her wetness. Her fingers could not close around it. He was much bigger than the stem It would hurt, she didn't care. She had to have him. They would be stronger.

She spread her legs wide, and guided him into her opening. She felt herself stretch wide, and wider. She threw an arm tightly around his neck, and pulled herself up. She bared her teeth, and thrust her hips.

The pain was worth the pleasure. She slid herself onto him bit by bit. She moved up and down him slowly, her wetness easing the tight passage. She sensed him near the edge, he was holding off, trying to pleasure her. She wanted them to be strong, to live. His release would feed that.

She wrapped her legs around him, and took as much as she could. She was filled, he was only halfway in her. She got both arms behind his neck. She was able to move herself over and over him. He would not be able to hold off, her slick tightness was too much for him.

It became a game, who would go first. The others moved back, letting them play. It ended in a tie. She slid down, and exploded. She bucked wildly on him, he could only let go.

As he erupted in her, she was wet enough to take him all. With a howl of pain and pleasure, she thrust against him with all she had.

Her special spot ground into him. She fell back, giving herself completely. He drove into her, again and again. Very soon, they jumped together. She could feel them getting stronger because of her. She would make sure they would be strong for a long time.

They thought she would need to rest, but she was determined. She slid from beneath him, and sat up. She was panting and covered in sweat from the exertion. A light blazed from her dark eyes. She looked to the third of them.

They understood, but with concern. It had never been done before. They realized she wasn't asking.

The largest moved to the table, and got on his back. Another moved to the top, the last, to the bottom. They were ready. So was she.

She climbed onto the largest. She lowered her face to his rising hardness, and kissed along his length, with small licks of her tongue. She reached the tip, and slid her lips over it. She let her spit drip down him, making him wet.

Her bottom was raised, she felt a touch moving on her slit. She slowly pushed against the fingers, giving a soft murmur. They slid into her wetness.

She felt a tongue on her bottom, licking over her smaller opening. It twitched, she gave a low moan as it wet her.

The flesh in her mouth was ready. With an effort, she pulled away from the fingers and tongue pleasuring her, making her ready.

She straddled the largest, his tip at her opening. She settled, and began lowering herself onto it. Her tight walls had relaxed, she was able to take all of him, but barely.

She leaned forward, and pulled the other into her mouth. She sucked him slowly. She raised her bottom higher, inviting the last.

He licked his fingers and moved them around her puckered ring, wetting her more. He gently pushed in a fingertip. She jerked at the entry. He slid it in halfway, and pulled back. He moved in a small circle, letting the tight muscle relax. She whimpered and shook.

He pushed again, this time, all the way. He retraced the circles, deeper this time. She gave a low grunt, and moved to meet his thrusting. Her woman flesh squeezed around the hardness inside her. She froze, and gave a small release. It was shared by all.

A second finger joined the first. She was stretched wider still. She drew a sharp breath through her nose, and kept sucking.

She relaxed further, fueled by the feelings of gratitude she was getting from them. She was ready for the last.

He moved behind her, wetting his tip with the juices that now flowed from her. He placed his hardness, and pushed.

She screamed around the man flesh in her mouth, in pain and pleasure. He pushed again. The ring relaxed, clenched around him, and relaxed again.

The emotions going through her were beyond words. She had never felt so desired, or needed. She could feel how they treasured her. She gave back the only gift she had, herself.

She began moving slowly, filled with them. As she moved the largest into her, the one behind her slid back. When she moved higher, she took more in her mouth as the largest pulled out slightly. She moved back, taking the one behind her deeper.

The energy and emotion flowed among them, all sharing in her gift. She lost all sense of self, wanting only to feel them filling her.

As the fires built within her, they set a pace that caused her to peak, and rise again. She gave herself completely as the first took her. They felt it pass through her, and gave her another. And then another.

Soon, she was only a mass of raw need and desire. She moved constantly, letting them feast on her pleasure.

She worked herself to a frenzy, animal sounds poured from her filled mouth. one by one, she felt them begin to build.

She used herself as a river uses it's banks, letting them flow through her, and she through them, faster, stronger.

Her body rocked between them, exploding again and again. Each of her releases brought them closer to theirs. They let themselves become lost in her, as she moved them ever closer to the edge.

In her mind, they saw the mountain. It was ready to blow, lightning flickered through the clouds around it.

She jerked, the mountain was struck by lightning, and erupted with a clap of thunder. Their fluids filled, and then spilled out of her. The river of fire overflowed it's banks. They became one in the flood of her release.

After a time, she was aware of them around her. They held her gently, letting their feelings wash over her. They were stronger than ever.

The sky was starting to brighten. They faded from flesh to spirit, she could still feel them inside her. She felt their sadness as they had to leave her, she wished they could stay.

And then, they were gone. She sighed, and settled back into the soft greenery. Small pools of them still remained, on the moss and on her skin. She felt it sliding out of her, front and back. She would be very sore later.

As the day broke above her, she began looking ahead to the next full moon.

12