Ritual

Story Info
Avery goes to a meeting that she didn't schedule...
3.4k words
10.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery slowly walked into the office. The stale air filled her nostrils along with the smell of rubber plants and burnt coffee. The boring, light tan walls gave her nothing, but a few generic motivational pictures to look at.

She adjusted her black, tight fitting dress so it wouldn't show her red, lace thong when she sat down. Her feet were sore from her black high heels, so it felt good to finally give them a small rest. Although, her backside was not going to be able to handle the unforgiving leather chair.

She nervously looked in her purse conservative, black purse. The disorganized clutter made it difficult for her to find her phone simply by touch.

"It must be in here somewhere," she thought to herself.

Eventually her seductive eyes spotted her phone. Her small, slender hand reached in to pull it out. Her finger depressed the lock button and the screen lit up to display her lock screen.

She unlocked her phone with a precision that could only be achieved by the muscle memory acquired after unlocking it so many times. Her fingertips led her straight to her email. She had already checked it more times than she could count, but she couldn't cure her anxiety without checking again.

That email.

It was for an appointment that she didn't make from the legal office of her bank. She tried to write back and cancel, but it was unwavering. The email threatened to charge her a very large cancellation fee if she failed to show up. After a long phone call with her mother, she decided it was best to just see what it was and if she didn't call her mom within twenty-four hours, the police would be called.

She looked at the time. Eleven twenty-eight. Her pulse quickened. She felt her hands shake and her breathing become difficult. Only two minutes to go.

Her mind was telling her to run. The money didn't mean so much anyway. Maybe this was a mistake and they would just send her home.

The two minute rolled by in what felt to Avery like an instant. She knew it was time. A door opened and a younger woman walked out. This woman was a larger body build while also being relatively short. She was eye level with Avery, and that made her feel so much better about this entire situation.

"Avery," The woman said with a warm smile.

Avery stood up quickly and walked over. Her fear quickly turned to relief when she realized that the room was the office of the larger woman.

The woman sat behind a black desk and immediately got on her computer. Her fingers flew over the keyboard, typing words with a skill level shown only in an expert typist. She rotated to monitor so Avery could see the screen.

"Is this your name, address, social security number, and date-of-birth?" asked the woman.

"Yes," replied Avery

"I don't see any issues with your account, but just to be safe I'm going to send you to conflict management."

Avery pondered this for a moment. He fear seemed so irrational, but something still felt off.

The woman stood up and opened a second door in the office that Avery didn't notice when she walked in. Behind the door was a hallway that mimicked the first room she had entered.

"Third door to the left. Good luck sweetheart!" The woman smiled. She gestured to a bowl of individually wrapped candies.

Avery grabbed one thankfully and stood up to go down the hallway. She unwrapped the small candy and popped it into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it, taking in the unfamiliar flavor. It tasted so good, but she couldn't figure out what taste was drifting over her taste buds.

All of the sudden, the hallway tilted to its side. Avery felt herself fall against the wall, knocking down an inspirational picture. He legs gave out from under her. She dropped to the ground, unable to move. She tried to turn around and call to the woman, but her body refused to listen to her. She looked forward at the door to the woman's office.

Blackness crept into her vision. The last thing she saw was the door opening and a man walking towards her. She tried to call out to him.

"She will be perfect," she heard as she drifted into oblivion.

Avery felt her eyes drift open. Her ponytailed hair was held in place, forcing her to keep her head straight forward. As she tried to look around, she realized that a rope secured her hair to her hands which were bound behind her. The chair she was sitting in was cold and metallic

She tried to call out as consciousness slowly crept back into her brain. He voice was muffled by a rag that had been tightly secured around her mouth. She felt fabric in her mouth.

Her eyes darted around nervously. The room she was in was only lit by a single bulb hanging from a chain. The concrete floors and walls reminded her of a bunker or a cell. A large metal door sat in the wall off to the side.

She tried to stand but her legs felt a resistance from restraints in the chair. She was completely immobilized. She started jerking around to try to find some sort of weakness that would free her, but the restraints were stubborn and unwilling to let her go.

There was the sound of a heavy latch being turned. The metal door groaned open as a man in all black, with a black mask resembling a goat walked in.

He was a taller man with a more muscular build. His strong hands grabbed the sides of her face. She looked into his lifeless dark eyes. They offered her no comfort.

"Come!" he says

The sound of chains jingled through the air. Avery's eyes look to the door as a woman bound in chains crawled on her hands and knees to the room. She stayed on her hands and knees at the man's feet. He stood up and looked down at her. His strong hands grabbed the chains closest to the girl's neck and pulled her to the center of the room directly in front of Avery.

"Avery," says the man. "Your dear mother tried to protect you. Sadly, you missing persons report will go unfiled and you will be nothing but a memory. Now, you are nothing. Take our friend here."

He gestures down to the girl.

"She ran a daycare. Sadly, she didn't know when to stop hanging out with strange guys she had just met and eventually ran into us. Now she's so broken that she has forgotten her name. Luckily, that sort of thing doesn't matter to us. She only has two uses now. That's to please us and to make our leader happy.You and her will be one in the same"

The girl let out a small sigh.

The man turned his head to look at her in one swift motion, the man bent down and pulled the girl up by her throat. Avery felt her body fill with fear. She couldn't comprehend what was going on. Was this the end for her? What was going to happen?

He whistled and there was a sound of something rolling into the room. There was fear in the girl's eyes. She knew.

Another man rolls in a cart with various things scattered across the top. The man in the mask pulled the girl over and forced her to look down at the cart. Avery felt her breathing become heavy and laborious.

"Choose," he said.

The girl began to tear up.

"Choose," He repeated.

She started to sob.

"That was your last chance," He hands the girl off to the other guy. He started to pull her out of the room leaving the cart behind. The metal door swung shut. Sounds of screaming filled the area outside. There was so much fear and pain in the voice.

Avery knew, whatever was happening out there, might happen to her.

The man walked over to Avery. She saw he was holding a knife in his hand. He cut her ropes and freed her from the chair.

"Remove the useless fabric from your mouth."

Avery did as she was told in fear of punishment. Her hands clumsily untied the knot an pulled the rag from her mouth. Her panties from earlier that day fell from her dry mouth. She realized that they must've removed them when she was passed out.

That's when she realized, she had been naked the whole time.

"I had the pleasure of examining your body before tying you up," The man said. "It was delightful."

Avery realized her ass was sore. Her pussy had a used feeling that she only had after a very rough fucking. He had already used her like a doll.

She felt an anger swell in her body. She was going to kill him or die trying. She threw herself at him with all of her strength and rage. He dodged her and pinned her to the ground.

His body pushed against her as his hand reached for something on the table. She heard him grab something as she struggled. Fear surged through her body. She stopped moving.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled in desperation. "Please, I'm just scared!"

"It's too late for that nonsense," He said in a grim voice.

She felt him tie her hands individually, then to rings in the ground, so her arms were spread. He pulled her hips up and secured them to the same rings so she had her ass in the air, held by the scratchy ropes.

Her mouth was then forced open by his fingers. A ring was then placed in her mouth and secured with a rope around her head. This held her mouth open. He squatted down in front of her and held her chin so she looked up into his mask.

"Never fight back again. This punishment is a warning."

He stood as he unzipped his pants. Avery heard him stroking his cock as he pulled everything out. He knelt back down and put his throbbing dick in front of her face.

"Tongue."

She stuck her tongue out. He grabbed her hair and ran it up and down his cock. She pulled her tongue in. His hand slapped her face. Avery felt a hard sting. The blood was already rushing as she felt her cheek turn red. She stuck her tongue back out.

He swirled the tip of of his cock around the tip of her tongue. Drool was already beginning to pour from her mouth onto his balls.

"You must be hungry," He said calmly.

Avery nodded her head.

Without warning, his cock was shoved into her mouth. He grabbed her hair and forced her face down onto his dick. She felt the tip reach her throat and keep going. She gagged harder and harder with each stroke.

After moving his hands to the side of her head, he began to force her face up and down even faster. She felt herself getting lost in the rhythm. Eventually she decided to just accept what was happening and to take what was given to her.

"Look at me!" He growled.

Her sexy, pleading eyes looked up into his. The breathing coming from behind the mask became heavier and more labored. He pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her with it. This left a large spot of drool across her face.

He stood up and walked around to behind her. His hands slowly caressed her ass. A vibrator was placed into her pussy and a small buttplug was placed into her ass.

"Normally, we would train your ass for anal, but I want this to hurt."

He untied her hands and legs. She didn't move an inch. His fingers run through her hair before roughly pulling her up. The buttplug promplty fell out of her ass onto the floor.

She looked into his eyes for some sort of answer as to what would happen. His eyes seemed to get even darker.

"You dropped my plug," he said quietly. "Your loose whore asshole couldn't even hold a simple plug. If you feel it coming out, you clench to hold it in. Understand?"

Avery nodded. That just seemed to anger him more.

"Yes sir!" he yelled.

"Yes sir!" She yelled back.

"Fuck this," he said as his hand rose to meet her throat. He shoved her face against the cold concrete wall. "If your asshole is loose enough to drop a plug, it's loose enough for me."

Avery's eyes widened in fear. She had never done anal before! She knew her ass was too tight for his cock. He didn't care. He had already done it when she was passed out./

His legs spread hers. She tried to squirm, but he turned her around to face him. The air was cut off from her lungs now. Not a single bit of air was getting to her lungs. She felt herself begin to black out. The hand released her throat and slapped her. Once she was back in reality, the hand went back to her throat.

With his other hand, he put her arms into metal restraints in the wall above her head. She was trapped. Her throat was released again, but this time his hands went to her feet. He lifts them off the ground and secures them to chains in the wall on each side of her.

Now she was hanging there. Vulnerable and completely exposed.

Her ass felt the tip of his hard cock push against it while he leaned in to grab her throat again. The muscles in her ass were looser than normal, but they weren't ready at all for the head of his dick.

He pushed anyway. Avery felt a pain while his cock stretched out her asshole. His grip tight around her throat.

"Tell me you love this!" He yells.

"I.... Love..." Avery tried.

He immediately pulls out and releases her neck. He walks to the table and comes back with what looks like a thin stick with a handle. A rattan cane.

"That wasn't good enough."

Avery heard the wind of the cane swing through the air. Then an unbelievable pain as the thin cane left a nice red welt across her exposed ass. Avery screamed in pain.

Another sound. This time it landed on her thighs. She screamed again.

He hit her ten more times before stepping back and holding it vertical. She knew that this time it was going to hit her pussy or her poor asshole.

"When this lands, you will count it, tell me you love the pain, and ask to be fucked again."

He swings and strikes her clit.

"One! I love the pain! Please fuck me again," she cried out./

"You can do better," He says.

Another swing comes down. This time hitting her entire pussy. She feels her body involuntarily convulse from the pain.

"Two! I love the pain! Please fuck me again," She screamed.

"Give me more!" he growls

She watched him with fear in her eyes as he pulls the cane back farther than the last two times.

He swings down hard and strikes her pussy again. Her entire body jerks as she screams. Tears stream down her face.

"Well?!" He says pulling back the cane again. She knew she didn't want it to happen.

"Three! I fucking love the pain! Please fuck my pathetic, whore ass again. Use my body to pleasure yourself. Show me my place as a worthless fuck toy!" she cried as the tears continued to flow.

He slowly put the cane back on the table and walked over to her to softly fondle her breasts. His fingers traced her nipples. He pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and shut if off. With the intensity of what was going on, she had completely forgotten about it.

"Wow, it looks like you're very wet," he said with a lighter tone. "Your pussy must've liked the cane."

Avery's eyes got wide.

"Please no. Not again." She said softly.

He looked into her eyes. The vibrator was brought up to her face. She could smell her pussy on it. She felt it rub just above her lips, embedding the scent of her cum in her nose. The vibrator was then shoved in her mouth.

"Hold this," He said.

His cock pushed up against her ass again, but she felt something push against her pussy as well. She looked down and saw a large dildo in his hand, pushing against her pussy. Both the dildo and his cock shoved into her at the same time.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as both of her holes were filled to their max. An involuntary moan escaped her throat. He pumped himself and the toy in and out with a constant rhythm. She felt her holes become empty and filled over and over for what seemed like an eternity.

The holes were empty again. He pulled away and looked her up and down. He brought the dildo to her mouth. The vibrator was softly pulled out, while the dildo forcefully replaced it.

She felt her lips tighten around the dildo as he shoved it down her throat. While gagging and tearing up, she noticed that she had been sucking her juices off of it. She was loving it, despite how wrong it felt.

"You're ready," He said.

The restraints around her legs were undone. Her feet hit the cold floor. He unshackled her hands as well. She was then just standing there naked.

"Down," He commanded.

She without hesitation dropped to her knees.

"Ass up."

She dropped her breasts to the floor and raised her ass as high as she could.

"This time, I want you to speak up. This will be your only chance to really talk while you're here so make the most of it."

She was nervous that she would sound stupid, but at this point, the welts on her dripping wet pussy convinced her that it was worth sounding stupid as long as she didn't get hit again.

His hands grabbed her hips and pulled them up even more. She strained to pull her ass higher, but she didn't care. If he enjoyed the view, maybe he would be nicer. He wasn't.

Fingers wrapped into her hair and pulled her head up. A brutal stinging pain resonated across her left ass cheek. Then her right. She knew she had to put on a show if she wanted him to stop.

"One! I love the pain! Please fuck me!" she yelled.

"Wow," he said with a slightly impressed tone. "You learn quicker than most."

A hand slapped her ass on both sides again and again until her ass was numb. The pain wasn't as intense as the cane. She dutifully called out each time and it seemed like he would hit softer each time she did it.

Eventually, his cock was shoved into her ass with no warning. She wasn't ready so she yelped in pain.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

"The sound of me pleasuring your big cock with my tight ass," she replied

He thrusted in and out with perfect rhythm. Her moans were loud despite how uncomfortable she was.

After a while he slowed down. Avery realized that he was getting ready to do something else. She didn't want him to move on to anything. With a force, she pushed her ass against him until his balls slapped against her pussy.

"Let me be your toy!" she cried. "Let me do the work, so you have energy for you other whores."

His willingness to let her take over told her that he must like when she takes initiative. Maybe this could be a way out. She kept fucking him. Screaming out moans as if each stroke was an orgasm in itself.

Just then she felt him grab her ass and stop her.

"Oh no," She thought to herself

He grabbed her throat and pulled her to her knees. He forced her mouth open and held his cock above her mouth. Before he could say a word, she grabbed his dick and started moving her hands up and down. With each pump getting him visibly closer to orgasm.

The throbbing cock eventually tensed up. She held her tongue out and blew his load into her mouth and on her tongue. Her eyes looked up into his. Her mouth was still open to display the fruits of her labor. She maintained eye contact as she swallowed the entire load.

"Impressive," He breathed. "You might be the right one for our ritual tomorrow..."|

"Ritual?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," He said. "Get some rest. It'll be much worse tomorrow."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
non-consent for sure

This could become a readable story if you place it in the correct category and do a bit of editing. Will be checking to see if you add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
non consent

should be in NON CONSENT

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Lesson in Respect A girl and her boyfriend teach her bitchy sister a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A sex slave in Ancient Rome. A beautiful young male slave is saved from a cruel master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
101 Avila Road#A2 Her beautiful neighbor uses her like a piece of ass.in Anal
A Redheaded Tomboy and Gucci Girl Force-feeding my body with sensory pleasures of disbelief.in Anal
Training his Ass Young boy gets pegged by a trainer on his first gym day.in Anal
More Stories