Ritualistic Design

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would rather thrust the blade into my own chest than to betray the perfect love and perfect trust of my sisters."

"Then rise in the love of the Goddess and join with your sisters! Blessed Be!"

Wes spoke with the masses as they echoed "Blessed Be!"

The girls again stepped to the center of the circle where their robes still lie. They raised their heads and arms to the sky. The High Priestess did the same. They chanted together: "Thank you for your presence in our rite this night. Stay if you will, go if you must. Blessed Be!"

The assembled echoed, "Blessed Be!"

They broke from the circle singing the chant:

"May the circle be open, but unbroken. May the peace of the Goddess be ever in your heart. Merry Meet, And Merry Part, and Merry meet again!"

Wes stood and ogled his mother oddly. She said nothing as she gathered her robe and headed toward the doors leading into pillowed room. He watched her retreating figure in awe. How long had she been part of this coven? How long had she kept this a secret from him while attending services at the synagogue?

A hand wrapped comfortingly around his arm. "I didn't catch your name earlier." It was the girl who had brought him the dress he was wearing. "My name's Samantha. What's yours?"

Wes looked at her for a moment before responding. "My name..." He was sure as the words exited his lips, even though it sounded odd in his ears. "...is Lori."