Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight we are going for a gallery opening. It's his first and Alex is both excited and nervous, though you wouldn't tell by looking. He is very good at hiding his emotions. Well, except about me, it seems. He still tells me he loves me several times a day. Sometimes in very romantic and often silly ways.

And I love him more than I ever thought possible.

I must go, Mama. Many many things to do before my dear husband awakens and I still have to get his breakfast. I want everything to be absolutely perfect for him this evening so he has no worries.

Love you. Give Papa and Shiro a hug and kiss from me and tell them I love them too.

-Hinami

"Have I told you how beautiful you look, my sweet Nanao?" She smiled.

"Yes, Sir. Several times." He chuckled lightly.

"I hope you don't grow tired of it, then. I am going to say it several more times." Nanao turned so nobody could clearly see her hands. She wasn't quite sure if there wasn't at least one person in the crowd who understood sign language.

"I will never tire of hearing your voice, my Master." He bent and kissed her lips while one hand squeezed her bottom. She wiggled it into his touch and he growled lightly.

It had been an amazing evening and they were both a bit giddy, both from the champagne and from the apparent success of the opening. Hundreds of people had attended, dressed in their finery. Photographers had taken dozens of pictures of the two of them. At first she had tried to shy away from the cameras, but Master was having none of that. He kept a tight grip on either her hand or her waist and made sure she was in each and every picture.

"This isn't just about me, love. It's about us. You are a very important part of my art. Without you I would be nothing and I want the whole world to see how proud I am of my beautiful inspiration."

Early on in the evening a distinguished looking gentleman in a fine tux came up to her as she stood at Master's side and kissed her hand most gallantly.

"So..." He said. "You must be the mysterious "N" that's made such an impression on Alex's work." She smiled and bowed. "I must say young lady, I can see why he is more inspired. You are quite beautiful." She blushed and barely suppressed a nervous giggle and bowed to him again. Then she turned to her husband, hands moving.

"My wife said to say thank you, Mr Fitch. And she says..." He watched her hands out of the corner of his eye. "... She can't take the credit for my success. All of this came from my mind and my hands..."

"All she provided was her love."

"Personally.." He added. "She gets all the credit for my success here today. If it weren't for this amazing woman I'd be mediocre at best. My sweet little bride is the best thing which ever happened to me. She is the cornerstone of my life." Alex looked down into her eyes and smiled.

"Without her poetry in my heart, I'd be lost." Standing on tiptoes with her face pink with pride, she kissed him.

In the back of the limousine on the way home, they sat in the comfortable leather seats and Nanao leaned her head against his chest while he held her with an arm around her shoulders. The lights of The City streamed by unnoticed, each lost in their own thoughts.

So many people had come up and introduced themselves, asking questions. Offering praise. Both of Alex and, amazingly enough, of her. Once word got around she was the "N" who inspired him, everyone wanted to see her and speak to her. Several reporters wanted interviews. Alex had answered questions and interpreted for her but had kept the sessions short, much to her relief. During the interview her husband had sung the praises of her poetry and, though she tried to change the subject, he gave the reporters the address to her web page so they could read it for themselves.

The "Hinami" page, of course.

It was quite overwhelming.

Almost half of his pieces had sold that evening, with promises of commissions for more.

A very good evening.

His lips kissed the top of her head and when she raised her face, he kissed her on the lips. One finger traced down the smooth skin of her cheek.

"I love you, Nanao." She smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you, Master."

"I want you." She felt a shiver run through her body as it always did hearing those words.

"Then you will have me, Master. In any way you desire."

Fancy evening clothes, so carefully prepared in the afternoon were now strewn across the floor in a trail which led from the front door to their bedroom. A pair of tiny little panties which when she wore them barely covered anything at all marked the end of the trail.

The moment her feet hit the floor her knees followed as Nanao knelt and took his prick in her hand. Master was hard and wanting and there was a dewy drop of precome slowly gathering to fall from his tip. Wantonly and greedily, she leaned forward and caught it with her tongue.

Like the very good and obedient wife she was, Nanao never let a drop of Master's fluids go to waste. And like the very good and obedient wife she was, she remembered what she must do next. She positioned herself so the tip of his prick was only a hairs breadth from her lips, then looked up to his eyes.

"Master, may I suck your beautiful cock?" He smiled softly.

"Yes, my sweet Nanao. This is your night. You may have anything you want." She smiled back as she kissed the large warm tip then parted her lips to suck him deep into her mouth.

Anything?

Her tongue swirled around the bulbous head and she stroked up and down his shaft as her head bobbed back and forth slowly.

Anything?

One hand reached between his legs and gently rolled his sack in her palm, just the way he liked it while she sucked on his big prick with all of the mastery she had learned. Master groaned softly in pleasure.

"Mmmmm...... Tell me what you want, Nanao." His words made her pause in her thoughts, if not in her actions. The times before he had just.... taken her. As was his right as her Master.

Now.... could she... ask him...?

For... that...?

His large hands settled on the sides of her head, slowing her motion just slightly while his fingers ran through her hair.

"Aaaahhh..... Mmmm.... Slowly, love of my life. Slowly. Yes. Now..." His grip tilted her head back so he could look into her dark eyes. "Show me your hands, Nanao. Show me your words and desires. Tell Master what you want."

Fingers trembling with trepidation and desire and her mouth still full of his wonderful cock, she raised her hands and did as her Master commanded.

Itai.

It hurts.

Unconsciously her fingers spelled out the word while her wrists struggled against the rope which bound her to the headboard. Nanao was face down on the bed with a stack of pillows under her hips, raising her bottom in the air. Master knelt between her thighs, his knees keeping her spread wide while one hand lay in the small of her back and the other held onto the shaft of his cock. The massive head of his prick pressed and rolled against her tightest opening, levering it slowly open.

Even though her husband and Master was a gentle and considerate lover, spending a lot of time helping her relax, it still hurt because he was so big. After he had bound her in place he had knelt with his face between her bottom cheeks using first his tongue and then his large rough fingers on her tight little hole. He'd opened and stretched her before he rose to his knees and pressed his cock to her opening.

Master had done his best but...

Itai... It still hurt.

In such a wonderful way.

Beneath his body, Nanao gasped and panted and cried out as he slipped deeper and deeper inside her bottom. It always felt as if he were going to rip her in half. Her legs were so tight and her toes curled up so tight in spasms which felt like cramps.

Then: A! Maa! Kita!!!

The head of his prick slipped past the tight ring of muscle and the pain eased off a little as more and more of him filled her insides, going deeper and deeper until Nanao thought it must come out her throat. An exhaled cry of release was choked off at the end as he filled her with his body. She felt tears of mixed pain and relief slowly tracking down her cheeks.

Finally, his belly pressed into the cheeks of her bottom and he was all the way inside her. Master's hands clutched the headboard just on either side of hers and he sighed happily. His hips flexed just slightly as he felt her inner muscles quivering around his impaling meat.

"Mmmm..... God, Nanao.... You feel so good... I love your sweet little ass...."

Despite the initial pain and discomfort, she loved it too. She never felt more... dominated... more... taken... more... his... Surrendering her tightest hole to him for his pleasure made her heart flutter with ecstasy and it only took a couple of seconds of his slow thrusting before she raised her head and moaned as her first peak overtook her.

Behind me, he growls Master makes me roughly his My tears speak my love

Bracing himself against the wooden headboard, he shifts. His knees move to the outside of hers and he presses her legs together, making a warm soft pillow of her bottom to cushion his thrusts. A growl of lust comes from his lips and her little body rocks back and forth. She can feel the veins in his shaft as it slides in and out of her hole and each little bump makes her quiver with delight.

Unnoticed by either of them, her fisted hand flexed back and forth while she bucked and cried out beneath his thrusting body.

Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes...

Her last conscious thought for the evening was a reminder to say thanks for a wonderful evening.

Then

Kinchou.

It meant "nervous."

Heart fluttering around in her chest.

The caged bird trying to escape it's golden cage, not knowing it was where it belonged.

They had spoken often of what he expected of her. What her life would be like when she was his wife. Even though they were just words and ideas, the thoughts he put in her mind made her emotions whirl.

It was as if this strange big man had stepped from her dreams to make them come true.

Alex Cable desired to be her Master.

Was going to be her Master.

He had given her a taste of what her life was going to be like.

Repeatedly.

Looks and words and touches which let her experience just a bit of what it was going to be like to be completely his. To surrender to and submit to and be owned by this big warm gentle man who seemed to love her with all of his heart.

And now... in just a few moments... she was going to get first hand experience.

Waku waku suru kinchou.

She was nervous and excited and wasn't sure if she would laugh in delight or run away screaming. Her stomach was fluttery and slightly upset.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the car door. He took her hand as she climbed out of the car and kissed her fingers as the door shut behind her.

"Welcome home, little Nanao."

The house was beautiful.

With a polite regard towards her nervousness, he paused just inside the vestibule and turned slightly away as she stripped out of her clothes. She remembered the rules he had taught her and took the time to fold each piece carefully with shaking fingers to pile them neatly on the bench.

Though she was never raised with any sort of body taboo, she still covered her breasts with one arm and put her other hand over the little patch of hair between her legs.

Naked in front of a man for the very first time.

Naked in front of the man who would be her Master for the very first time.

Through her embarrassment, she felt the little tips on her breasts grow hard and tingling under her covering arm and her hand could feel the increase in heat and dampness between her legs.

"Is this how the rest of my life is going to feel? Is this how my body will react to him each and every day?" She shook her head in wonder.

Amazing.

"Come here, Nanao." Master held out an arm. Still covering herself, she stepped to his side. He took her by the shoulders and turned her back towards him, thumbs rubbing into the taut muscles under her skin. He massaged her gently but firmly and she felt a little of the tension leak away.

"Trust your Master, love." He said. "Close your eyes." The world faded into darkness.

"Take a deep breath." She inhaled and let it out.

"And another. Deeper." The deeper breath forced her to straighten her spine just a little. His hands continued their relief work on her shoulders.

"Do you love me, Nanao?" She nodded.

"Do you believe I love you with all of my heart?" She managed a little smile as she nodded again.

"Do you want to be mine?" She nodded and nodded.

"All of my life." She thought.

"Stand up straight, dear." One palm slid down her spine and back up as she obeyed.

"Good girl. Now... hands behind your back, Nanao." She complied and as she did she felt the cold touch of metal as he snapped a pair of cuffs around her wrists. The feeling made liquid fire run down her spine into her belly. A small whimper escaped her lips. One arm crossed her chest and pulled her back into his body, holding her gently but firmly against him, as if she might collapse.

Naked before him Master's gaze tells me volumes The bird sings in joy.

"This is what you want." She nods, shakily.

"This and more. All of it. Forever." She nods again. Her eyes remain tightly shut because he hadn't told her to open them again. Along with her spinning emotions it was making her a little dizzy. He took her by the shoulders and turned her body.

"Look at me, little Nanao." Her dark eyes opened.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me this is what you want." She'd always had trouble looking into those intense blue eyes of his. They seemed to be forever gazing into her soul.

Nodding slowly, her lips moved.

Yes, Master.

She lay on the bed, quivering under his touch. Hands now cuffed above her head, held in place by nothing more than her will and his direction while his lips and hands roamed up and down her body. It was every bit as wonderful and intense as she had dreamed it to be. There wasn't much of her body within his reach he hadn't touched or kissed or tasted with his tongue and exclaimed to be exquisite.

Nanao found herself pink and wanting and just nerve ends all over. And so close to her peak she could just scream. His fingers had touched almost everywhere.... except directly on her little pussy which she found was throbbing with need.

His hand gripped her chin, turning her face towards him. Master smiled at her expression.

"This is what you want, Nanao."

Yes, Master

"Spread your legs for me, little love."

Oooohhh...... yes. Just hearing those words almost took her over the edge.

The hand went from her chin to the center of her chest. The beating of her heart hammered against his palm.

Down over her taut belly. She tried to discover a way to use her abdominal muscles to move him further. Her fingers writhed as she fought the urge to grab his hand and push it where she so badly wanted it to be.

Onto her pubic mound, scant fractions from his goal. Thick fingers played briefly in her little patch of dark curly hair. She rolled her hips in need and a somewhat pathetic mewl of desire came from her chest.

"Do you want my touch there?" She nodded frantically.

God yes... God yes... God yes... God yes...

Two fingers covered her outer lips, spreading her open to his touch. The middle finger slipped down between. Hips bucked hard and a long low moan interspersed with shivers as she came.

The very first time it was not her fingers on her sex and fireworks erupted in her nervous system.

It was more than worth waiting for.

After pausing for a brief moment, that big warm finger covered in her slippery juices began to move again.

An eternity later, he removed the metal cuffs from her wrists and folded her hands over her heaving chest as she panted. Nanao's body was covered with sweat and she was on the verge of unconsciousness with exhaustion. A small electrical storm was raging up and down her nervous system, making her twitch and squeak and shiver.

All from one finger.

Smiling softly, Master rose from the bed and stood gazing down at her naked body.

"Such a good girl." While she watched through slitted eyes he began to undress.

"We will bathe together. And once we are clean and refreshed we will see about the rest of your needs. And mine."

Yes... Yes... Yes...

Nanao had found her Master.

Now

It had been a long three months.

Three months since Master had closed the door to his studio and forbidden her to enter.

He began spending longer and longer time behind the closed doors, often working late into the night and sometimes not coming to bed at all.

When she asked if she had done something wrong, he took her in his arms and hugged her tight. Master smelled of sweat and wood shavings and slightly of metal. He kissed the top of her head, then holding her face in his hands, kissed her lips.

"It is not that I don't want you by my side, sweet little Nanao. I do so.... often desperately. But this one.... It will be my masterpiece. I don't want you to see it until it is finished."

And it wasn't like she was lacking for his attentions, either.

At odd hours he would burst forth from his studio shouting "Nanao come! I need you!" Those times he would be rough and almost frenzied, leaving marks from his fingers on her tender flesh and feeling battered inside from the frantic thrusting of his big member.

Sometimes he would rouse her from her sleep in the wee hours of the morning as he crawled naked into bed beside her. Their lovemaking would be soft and slow and tender and romantic, though not a bit less satisfying. She would often end up astride his hips, riding him slowly while his big hands cupped her breasts or her bottom and he would be speaking all the while of his love for her.

But in between those times, she missed her Master's company. He was the center of her universe and without him she often felt at a loss.

Fortunately she had her little rituals to get her through her times of loneliness. Her prayers and her chores. Her writing and her studies. Keeping their home clean and everything in order, awaiting the return of her Master into her life. It was almost enough.

She missed him.

Master emerged from his studio, looking tired but triumphant. He was dirty and mussed and smelled of sweat and all of the things he worked with. Wood and metal and paint and stain.

He held out a hand to her. "Come, Nanao. I need you."

Eagerly, hopefully, she put her hand in his and followed as he led her to the bath.

Under the steaming spray of the shower Nanao took soap and a cloth and scrubbed her Master from top to bottom. Dutifully, she sat him down on the side of the tub and shampooed his hair then took a razor in her hand and carefully shaved his tired handsome face.

The face of her Master.

The face of the man she loved with all of her heart.

He rose under the shower to rinse off the final traces of soap and when he was clean there was a gentle touch on the back of his leg. Turning, he found her smiling up at him while she knelt. Her face was wreathed in smiles as her hands spoke.

"Master, may I suck your beautiful cock?"

"Mmmm... yes, love of my life. I'd like that very much."

Nanao was proud to please him. Proud of the skills she had practiced, which wrung moans of delight from his lips. Proud of this big wonderful loving man and his equally big wonderful prick as it slipped between her small hands and in and out of her mouth.

Equally proud when he gathered a handful of her hair in his fist while he arched his back and came into her mouth with a cry, volley after volley of his hot sticky salty joy slithering down her throat as she gulped and swallowed to keep up with the flow and not losing a single drop.