Rituals of Samhain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door flung out wide, but did not reveal a bewildered Tabatha on the other side. Instead, from her angle, Nea could see a grassy field lit by twilight. A rushing breeze flowed through into the apartment while the hooked feeling became a reeling feeling. Nea's body shook as she choked back the manic laughter of uncontrolled ecstasy. From the other side of the enchanted door, she heard a straining voice say, "By the Queen, woman, what is it?!"

Nea shoved her body down, letting the fake dildo push as deep into her as possible. One hand rubbed vigorously at her clit as the other came up to pinch her nipples. The runes swirled into the vortex of color as words in a long dead language danced on Nea's lips. "Conach of Fae, I summon you!" She squealed, toes curling and fingers clenching, as her orgasm hit. As her eyes squinted shut, she saw a figure tumble in through the door, head sprawling over feet.

***

It took a full minute for Nea to recover. While she'd had plenty of orgasms before, she doubted she would ever have one again where she spent the moment of climax feeling like both hook and bait. As her bleary eyes focused, she saw a strange looking man — definitely male if not man — doing his best to prise open the apartment door. "Hey," Nea said, gently removing herself from the dildo.

The creature whirled around as if expecting an assault, "What did you do to the portal?" he asked in a clipped accent Nea recognized as magical translation.

"I didn't do anything to it," she said. "But I am betting it closed by itself. You're probably Conach of Fae?"

He turned to face her, putting on a sudden air of importance. He puffed out his chest and stood with one leg slightly out, having the unintended effect of jutting forward his naked manhood. His skin was the color of night sky with freckles like stars gleaming on his legs and arms and a few on his chest. He had strong cheekbones, narrow, pointed ears, and eyes of gleaming gold. A mop of shaggy black hair that most women or men would kill for shook lightly with his slightest movement. Behind him, a long, fleshy tail curled and flicked in the air. And, of course, to Nea's delight, between his legs hung a dick the size of her dildo twice over. He gave her a smug smile and a slight bow, "Yes, Conach of Fae, at your service." His confidence cracked immediately, "Uh, what exactly does that involve?"

Nea opened her mouth to answer and realized she didn't have one. "Don't you know?" she asked, trying to sound coy. She realized the expression on Conach's face had changed. He seemed to have realized he was in the room with a human woman who had summoned him by fucking herself madly in the center of a runed circle.

"We Fae do not give information freely," he said. "Er, even when the information is the details of our own service." He sounded satisfied with some cleverness to his answer, but neither human or Fae was listening. Conach's eyes greedily took in Nea's form while her gaze remained on the slowly rising cock between Conach's legs.

Somewhere in Nea's lust addled brain, she remembered her studies. Fae are tricky and fickle until they are bound. Smarten up, Neacandrax, or yours will slip away. She stood on wobbly legs and walked over to the pile of books closest to her. "We've had a message from the Morrigan," she said.

Conach's face drained from dark night to early twilight. "The Morrígan, eh? Nasty things usually go around with her. Not sure lowly Conach can be much help. Er, um, if you would like to open the door, I could perhaps get you someone a little more —"

"Wait a moment, I called out your name," Nea said, her fingers holding four different places in a book. "I didn't know your name. I've never heard of you at all. Why would I call out for Conach of Fae if I'd never heard of you?"

He shrugged, "My luck, I'd guess." His eyes raked up and down her again. "I thought human women generally wore clothes."

"We do. Hard to complete a sex ritual with them on, though. Would you like me to get dressed?" She attempted coyness again, but didn't think it would make a difference. Conach was nearly fully aroused judging by the stiff prick jutting out from his muscled body. He shrugged again. "Really, though, why you?"

He crossed his arms and turned away from her, walking gingerly around the edge of the painted circles while his tail glided around with almost a mind of its own. "If the Morrígan is rattling her cage, then it's probably near Samhain?"

"About a month away."

Conach gave a huge sigh. "Well, then you've called on the old Faebind of Samhain. Things have been kicking up ever since Elfie and Krampus opened the doors. All sorts of old oaths and promises and that junk. It's got all the big wigs excited again. I'd started to worry that my cord would get yanked. Call me a fool for holding out hope the Morrígan could go a few more centuries without needing her roll in the hay."

"Sorry, you're Faebound?"

"Faebound pending," he said, "for some few hundred years now. See, the thing is though, I won't be any help. I don't remember any of what my Dear Old Da told me about all those rituals. Not to mention they're all blood and fear and ghosts and all that. So, tell you what, you swirl up those portals again, send me back to Fae, and I'll grab some old strumpet who knows all about the Morrígan's bag of tricks."

Nea tossed the book back onto the pile. "If you're the name I called, then you're the one I get. What I'm learning is that there is already a Faebind for this purpose. A Fae specifically bound to humankind to be the familiar of someone overseeing the rituals of Samhain, but from the sound of you, you're not too...familiar with the job." She wanted to sound authoritative, but it was a struggle to keep the blush from her cheeks and the nerdy excitement from her voice. A real Fae was standing in front of her, one that would cause underwear models to blush. At the same time, Conach seemed a bit shifty, like someone having their first legal drink while still feeling guilt about it.

Conach broke into an embarrassed smile, "Well, I've never actually done it. My Da was the Faebound one right up until all the doors got shut. Things happened, and I got named as the proud owner of the Faebind, which was exciting at the time. Hundreds of years go by without being called on to be the sex slave of witches, and you get used to lounging around the lake cottage with the nymphs, you know?"

"You'd rather go back than help me?" Nea asked, sounding as hurt as possible.

Conach looked down at the runes, considering the question. "Before he left, my father told me all about humans. Said you were hairy things which used him sometimes brutally. Course, I suppose he meant other than my mother. You seem alright, other than the part where you yanked me away from a perfectly good bottle of wine."

"Sorry about that." She stepped closer to him, trying to look like something other than a doughy blob in harsh lighting. "To be honest, I don't know exactly how this all works. It's new. None of my magic has actually worked before. And, I'm not too hairy, right?"

His eyes flicked down to her naked pussy, shaved nearly bald. "No, I suppose you're not." She moved close enough to feel the warmth of his body and catch the earthy, wild scent on his skin. "If I were to do my duty, you know what it involves, right?"

"I'm a nymphomancer. Pretty much everything I do involves it one way or the other."

He swallowed a hard lump in his throat. "Human women are...especially faebinding with one...it's supposed to be a little intense."

Nea paused her advance. She realized where she'd seen the uneasy look on Conach's face before. "It's your first time with a human?"

Conach fumbled back. "No! Well, yes, but the doors have been closed since I was born. It's not like I've had a lot of chances."

"So, we both don't know what we're doing," Nea said with a curt nod. "Except we do know how Faebinds work." Gently, she moved her hand up and took hold of his dick, feeling it throb in her grip. She watched him gulp down another hard lump. "And we know that I need your help. So if you really want, I can send you back and try again. Or, we can move to the bed, and fuck like the world depends on it."

Conach's tail wrapped around her leg as his arms lifted her up. Their lips pressed together in a long kiss. She could feel his heart thumping as his cock throbbed against her inner thigh. He carried her over to the bed and dropped her down, scrambling on top of her as they continued their mad, desperate kiss. "You taste amazing," he muttered when they finally broke apart. He didn't linger on the sentiment, his mouth immediately tasked with other ventures. She gasped as he went straight to her breast, sucking her nipple between his lips as his tongue swirled around it. The strange tail moved as a third hand would, caressing her thighs and legs as his actual hands moved up and down her hips or lingered at her other breast. Nea felt the warmth of his manhood hovering near her entrance and longed to shove him inside her. She waited, though, feeling the distinctly magical energy building around them once again.

As Conach pulled back and looked at her, Nea saw something she'd never seen in any of her sexual partners. He's absolutely astonished by me. As to why, she didn't know, but every line and detail of the strange creature's face glittered with enraptured joy before he descended on her again. He left a trail of kisses down her naval as he settled himself between her legs. She had time to make a quick gasp before his fingers pushed inside of her and his tongue swirled around her clit. It left as quickly, truncating the wave of pleasure and moving down her lips in long, slow strokes punctuated by playful kisses against her inner thigh. All the while, his fingers worked inside of her in a steady motion, pressing up against her walls, almost as if he had a preternatural sense of where each nerve ending waited. Whatever inexperience he had with human women did not come through in his technique. His eyes flashed up at her as her legs quivered and a low groan escaped her lips. She bit her lip and turned away from his piercing gaze as the quivering spread through her core, causing her whole body to shake.

Conach moaned into her pussy, eagerly pressing his whole face between her legs. His tongue lashed up and down, intensity matching her own. At some point, her body refused to be quiet. The low moans became loud, animalistic grunts of pleasure. One of her hands buried itself in the mop on top of Conach's head while the other squeezed her breast, desperate to add any more kindling to the inferno inside of her. She shrieked, tears rolling out of her eyes. Could it be like this every time with him? Could it be better? He stopped his ministrations between her legs, taking her thighs in his wide grip as his tail flicked up and down her side. She wanted to drift into a cooing, humming state of sedation, but knew it wasn't finished yet. He hovered over her, cock fully erect and oozing precum in huge globs. "Lie down," she said.

He obeyed, rolling to his back as she followed him in the motion. Nea felt powerful in every sense of the word as she straddled the Fae. She paused, resting on his thighs while his cock slapped against her abdomen. She raised up to her knees, pressing her pussy forward against the length of his dick. He grunted, hands and tail grabbing hold of her, prepared to shove her down on his length. Nea shook her head and mouthed "Wait." Bending over him, she dragged her nipple up his smooth, muscular chest until one reached his mouth. Conach sucked eagerly, teasing the small bud until she pulled away. Brushing back her red curls, she lowered her lips to his. At the same time, she pushed herself down on his dick. The combination surprised him, causing a quick sigh of surprise to puff out Nea's cheeks. She smiled into the kiss, caressing his face as he adjusted to the feeling of her pussy wrapped tightly around him.

"You're amazing," he rasped out. "I don't know your name."

"Neacandrax Othelshem," she sunk down on his length, feeling his balls press against her ass. "Call me Nea."

"Yes, Nea," he grinned. "Mistress of Samhain."

A feeling shot through her, like something being lifted away. Her hand slammed down on Conach's chest, gripping him as she bounced her hips up and down on his dick. She began to change. With each bounce, her ass throbbed into a slightly bigger, slightly rounder shape. Conach's hands took hold of it eagerly, squeezing and pulling, as though he could somehow draw her into him if he worked at it enough. At the same time, her hair grew longer, the dry, red curls becoming luscious, bouncing locks with almost luminescent vibrancy. Her breasts swelled, drooping heavy and round on her chest. Conach's attention went to them immediately, raising his body up to press against hers as she rode him. He buried his face in her new, extended cleavage licking and sucking wherever his mouth could reach. The things she saw as imperfections in her body melted away, all while the dick inside of her throbbed, feeling bigger and thicker by the second.

Nea pushed Conach back to the bed as his face screwed up in concentration. His tail wrapped around her waist, squeezing gently as she leaned back, grinding his dick against her inner walls. His hands moved up her thighs, squeezing roughly. "Cum," she commanded. Instantly, Conach's body seized, jerking him forward as his tail tightened like a constrictor around her stomach. A flood gushed into her. She felt each twitch of his dick inside of her as the hot spunk sprayed her walls. She had time to press her lips together before the sensation sent her into another earth shattering orgasm. Her mouth became a tight white line emitting a high hum as she kept slamming herself up and down the length of his spraying cock. She wanted to cry, to scream, to laugh. She wanted to do all of them at once while making any other incoherent grunt which might convey an ounce of the bliss trapped inside of her. With a final shaking quiver, she relaxed, falling forward against him, pussy quivering around his dick.

His tail slid away from her as his arms wrapped around her back, gently stroking as she returned to some level of control over her body. Nea looked around to see the bed floating in the center of the room, surrounded by a small swirl of books, plates, and anything else which happened to be nearby. "Oh," she said, and it all crashed down. The bed hit loudest, but above it, she heard the rapid, panicked knocking at the door. "Uh, it's open?" she called.

With a click, the door swung wide, and Tabby flopped into view. She managed to stay on her feet, whirling to face Nea with a scowl which quickly fell to a confused smirk. "What...who..."

Nea slid off of Conach as he propped himself up on his elbows. She stood by the bed, resplendent in her new, gratuitous body. "This is Conach. My Fae."


12