Rituals of Samhain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby looked hurt. "I'm not as cold as you think." With that, she flung off her shirt, revealing a medium sized set of breasts. Conach's tail flicked as he sat upright, and Nea felt a twinge in her own nethers as well. "I've had to work very hard to be good at what I do," Tabby continued, "But I took the same oath you did when we started our training. We protect this realm with whatever tools we have at our hands. Nymphomancy is now the best tool, and I will work diligently to make sure I can wield it effectively." She pulled down her tights and underwear, standing naked in front of Nea and Conach. "I fulfilled my obligations to my previous mistress. Ask me for my oath now, and you will have a new apprentice."

Conach threw his legs over the side of the bed. Nea noticed the bulge in his pants. Nor could she deny the wetness between her own legs. Something about having Conach around made her perpetually horny. From the look of the glistening slit between Tabby's legs, his aura wasn't discriminating. Nea didn't know the number of times she'd tried to convince Tabby to go to bed with her. She always thought sleeping with another witch might cause a bigger nymphomantic jolt, and the only other witches still alive weren't Nea's type — or under a century old. It made sense for them to team up, but now that it came to it, Nea had doubts. She and Tabby had never been close, but as far as friends went, she was one of the best ones Nea had. "Are you certain?"

"Positive."

"Alright then, Tabatha Longnight do you pledge to serve as my apprentice?"

Tabby blinked. "Is that the whole oath? Uh, yes, I so pledge."

Magic rippled in the air like shimmering heat. A few things happened at once. First, the room changed. While it wasn't dilapidated like the rest of the house, it was faded and dim in many parts. The fabrics took on brighter hues, the lights on the walls gave off more pleasant lumination, and the walls lost spots of age and withering. Second, both Nea's and Conach's clothes evaporated off of them into swirls of color, revealing Nea's swollen nipples and Conach's rapidly swelling dick. Third, the magic hit Tabby like a truck.

She fell back, landing on her ass with a thump as she changed. As expected, they saw her breasts swell from small handfuls to balloon sized tits. Her waist cinched in almost inhumanly narrow as her hips flared out wide. Her black hair rolled down over her shoulders like drapes as her lips plumped with jet black lipstick covering them. Her thighs widened as well, growing to match the thick ass that visibly raised her from the ground as it grew. She moaned as she spread her legs to reveal something that made Nea gasp. Her clit jutted out from the top of her pussy, growing bigger in throbs. When Tabby saw it, she made a throaty gurgling noise as her hand came down from her breasts to grab hold of her growing dick. As soon as she touched it, a small squirt of cum blasted from the tip. Eager for more, she stroked herself as her eyes focused on Nea.

Tabby leapt up from the ground like a wild animal. Magic crackled in the air as she threw her body against Nea, pinning the other witch back against the bed. Conach watched from the side, casually stroking himself with his tail while his hands reached out to touch Tabby's changing body. She didn't notice him as her mouth pushed down on Nea's lips, their tongues meeting in a sloppy, awkward kiss. Tabby pulled back long enough to say, "This feels fucking amazing. I have a fucking dick."

Nea grinned, delighted by the look of joy she'd never before seen on Tabby's face. "Yeah, you do! Fuck me with it. Stick your clitty cock in my pussy!" The words made the growing cock pressed between Nea's pinned legs throb with anticipation. Tabby's enthusiasm faltered for a second as she looked down with some confusion. Nea's hand moved between them, took hold of the dick — fuck it's almost as big as Conach's — and pressed it between her pussy lips. Nea guessed the eager sigh was a good sign and raised her legs up, giving Tabby more room.

Tabby instinctively pushed her hips forward. The new dick slid up the outside of Nea's pussy. Tabby shivered. She straightened up, resting on her knees between Nea's spread legs. Looking down, she saw her new mistress's wet pussy lips spread around the fat dick extending out of the top of her own pussy. Whatever confusion Tabby experienced suffocated under the waves of erratic lust hitting her every second. Nea's hands moved up her partner's body, squeezing the engorged breasts while staring at Tabby's eyes with a look that commanded her to fuck. Tentatively, Tabby pulled back, positioned the head of her dick against Nea's opening, and pushed forward.

Tabby never really imagined what having a dick would be like, but in the moments before Nea's warmth enveloped her, she thought it would feel something similar to having a dick go inside of her. As the head of her new cock slipped inside, and her mistress's tight walls expanded around Tabby's girth, it took all her will power not to scream with pleasure. Every inch of her new cock thrummed with brand new nerve endings firing every possible signal to her brain. She stopped after only a few inches, not wanting her brain melted.

Conach, meanwhile, moved closer to the two witches. He first lowered his mouth to Tabby's new breasts, swirling his tongue around one of her nipples as she grappled with the sensations in her loins. He didn't ignore Nea either, bending down beside her to kiss passionately before letting his tongue caress the witch's breast. Nea saw the look in his eye and knew he had something more devious planned. His hands and tail caressed the two women as Tabby resumed her insertion. After a few seconds, she yelped anew as Conach's tail swatted her ass, causing her to involuntarily push fully — pussy deep as it were — inside Nea.

The two witches both seized. Tabby's head dropped down as Nea's rose up. They pressed their foreheads together as they adjusted to the feeling of being joined. Tabby felt each inch of her new cock being massaged by Nea's walls, and Nea felt every bit of Tabby's cock throbbing against her tightness. Not to be left out, Conach moved his hands down between them finding a way into Tabby's pussy.

She grunted and came, spraying her first load into Nea as they both moaned. The stimulation from her pussy and cock at the same time outright confused her. She stopped trying to process the feelings at all, instead letting them wash over her. Waves came like slow rolling tsunamis interrupted by crashing surges of ecstasy. Conach pulled her hair back, forcing her lips onto his. They kissed as Nea squeezed Tabby's nipples.

As her first orgasm with a dick subsided, Tabby wanted more. She looked at Conach right in the eye, "Want to fuck a redeemed blood witch?"

He growled in response. Conach laid back on the bed beside Nea. Tabby pulled out of the other witch, followed by a small stream of cum. Nea grinned, rubbing the sticky goo over her pussy lips as she jerked her head enthusiastically toward Conach. Tabby turned her ass toward Conach's head as she got into position over his cock. They didn't wait, lowering her down on his fat length as her new cock rose back up to full thickness. She leaned back as his hands roved up her body to squeeze her tits.

Nea crouched down between their thighs. She grinned as her tongue licked up Conach's balls, up his exposed dick, up Tabby's outer lips, and then up the length of her flopping, erect cock. Tabby shuddered, unable to form words as Nea sucked the dick into her mouth and down her throat. As Nea pulled her mouth away, her hand came up to stroke the length of Tabby's dick. Nymphomantic magic is a helluva thing, she thought, marveling at the smoothness of Tabby's shaft. The head mushroomed out like every other dick she'd ever sucked, except the head was probably the biggest she'd ever fit in her throat. At least until she sucked Conach's. I wonder if I can grow a dick like this for myself. Tabby sure seems to enjoy having Conach in her pussy while my mouth sucks her cock.

Tabby reveled in the attention. Conach moved her up and down his length with ease, lifting her up by squeezing her ass. Her massive tits bounced up and down on her chest as Nea alternated stroking and sucking, eager to get another load out of the brand new cock. Tabby's doubts about nymphomancy were a distantly forgotten thought as her pussy clenched down on Conach. Even if it didn't work, if she couldn't enchant a twig, it didn't matter so long as she got to keep doing this for the rest of her life. Conach grunted in her ear as his cock spewed his load into her pussy. The sensation triggered her own orgasm, her new cock jerking in Nea's mouth as the head witch gulped down her cum. They all stayed tense and sensitive for a few seconds before collapsing into a sweaty, cum-soaked heap.

Nea crawled between the two with dicks, enjoying the feeling of each cock on either thigh. Conach's tongue licked at one nipple while Tabby nuzzled into Nea's neck. "You know, even if we don't save the world, this isn't a bad way for it to end."


12