Rituals of Samhain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sniffed, drawing in Sasha's scent. Prowling to the door, he nearly ripped it off its hinges as he yanked it open. He howled and set off at a run.

***

Sasha heard a howl not too far away. That's strange, she thought. Didn't sound like a dog howling at all. Sounded almost like a wolf. She made a note to herself to ask Micah if he'd heard it when she got back.

She liked running in the park near their house. It was safe, well lit in most parts, and usually completely empty by dark. Micah didn't always like for her to go running at night, but something about it thrilled her. The cool air, the dim shadows, and the near silence all got her blood going a little more. She took the stride easily, not wanting to tire herself out. For some reason, she had a twinge of horniness bugging her for the past two days. Micah had no idea she planned on jumping him right after her shower.

Sasha came to a slow stop to tie her shoe. Something moved in the brush behind her, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. She pulled the knot tight and stood up, trying to seem calm. Usually, she'd have written it off as a raccoon, but she saw the shape move. It was big, bigger than a man. She took a few steps and broke into a run, not looking back. Whatever it was burst from the brush, bounding onto the path with terrible speed.

Claws raked on the stone. The beast's heavy breathing thundered in the otherwise silent night. Sasha wanted to scream, but at a full sprint, she had no air in her lungs to spare. She juked left. The beast skidded to a halt, claws raking into a nearby bench for traction. In a flash it was behind her again, bearing down. Sasha tried again, making a sudden right turn, but the thing was ready. Claws slammed into her back, ripping her shirt and sports bra, leaving two red gashes down her back. At the same time, teeth sank into her shoulder, clamping down and throwing her to the side as if she weighed nothing.

She hit wet grass and rolled. As she came to a stop, back and shoulder stinging with the warm trickle of blood, she saw the creature for the first time. A wolf — a werewolf, massive and brooding. Yellow fangs dripped with her blood as its tongue licked its muzzle. The creature stood up to its full height and howled, an earsplitting noise of triumph.

Adrenaline pumping, Sasha got to her feet. She spotted her opportunity and moved quickly. She grabbed a nearby branch. It felt sturdy in her grip as she planted her feet near the monster. She shrugged out of the torn bra, letting her shirt hang on by tatters as the creature turned his attention to her, eyes hungry. She swung with all her strength, smashing the half rotted limb across the beast's face. It hit the snout, splitting a small portion of skin and sending the wolf into a yelping retreat.

Sasha turned and ran. Turned around from the chase, she had no idea where she was going, only away from the thing hunting her. Her lungs ached, and her muscles burned...until they didn't. Running felt good. She thought it might be shock or some euphoria due to blood loss. Not good, amazing. The trickle of blood stopped. The pain in her shoulder and back vanished. She didn't hear the beast following any longer, but wanted to keep running for the sheer joy of it. She didn't stop at all until she noticed the dark spots on her hands.

Stumbling to a sudden halt, she looked at the brown hairs growing rapidly out of her hands and arms. Oh, no...no fucking way. Standing still made her aware of a dull ache in her whole body. The blood pumping in her ears distracted her, but she still heard the other wolf approaching. It wasn't chasing her. It was following and waiting.

She whirled around to face the male as her fangs grew in. A snarl of blood and drool flung out of her mouth as she bared her new teeth at him. Bones snapped, and she yelped, slinking back from the bigger male. She could smell him, a pervading musk that made her pussy wet and her breasts ache. He crouched down on his haunches and watched, giving her plenty of room.

Another wave hit, and she collapsed. Her whole body twitched and jerked as muscle and bone moved and reshaped. Heat throbbed between her legs as hair grew to cover her back and chest. Her breasts ached and swelled as a lump of naked flesh pushed out above her running shorts. Her hands clawed at the ground, leaving gashes in the grass. As claws tipped her fingers, she reached back and tore at the confining clothes. With a loud rip, the shorts fell to the ground.

A few feet away, the male werewolf sniffed, inching closer to Sasha's changing form. As she gnashed her changing teeth, she felt a wet nose push against her ass followed by a long tongue slurping at her slit. She growled, shoving her ass back against the other wolf's muzzle, eager to feel him lap her pussy. His musk grew familiar. Micah? She looked over her shoulder, hoping to see some glimmer of familiarity in the monster's face. As she did, he moved back, showing her the throbbing dick between his legs.

Pure lust filled her. She needed to be mounted and bred. Her breasts ached for touch, her ass wiggled in the air to be grabbed, and her pussy dripped wanting to be fucked. The other wolf moved behind her, eager for the same things. She growled as his dick pushed against her lower lips, but then he was inside of her, stretching her and filling her up. She growled quietly as Micah bent against her, tail pushed to the side to grope her ass with one hand while his other crawled around to squeeze her furred breasts.

He moved in and out of her with growing speed. His balls slapped forward as their hairy legs grabbed and tangled against each other. The male grunted and lowered his mouth to her shoulder, biting deep and drawing blood. Sasha reveled in the slight tinge of pain as her body thrummed with the thrill of blood and sex. The beast mounting her was pure power. Three hundred pounds of muscle, teeth, and claws — and cock, fucking her raw in the middle of the park.

Sasha's swollen breasts shook back and forth as her body slapped back against her mate. His teeth in her neck didn't hurt any longer. All she could feel was pure, wild heat. Her pussy clenched hard against his throbbing dick, milking him as he fucked her. He made small growls, almost purrs, as he kept thrusting. Her tail wriggled against his weight while his stood out stark still behind him. He pushed hard into her, knocking her forward such that her face pressed against the ground. She snarled until the first gush of cum flooded into her.

Her body exploded with pleasure. The wolf behind her became irrelevant, or at least a diminished fixture in the flurry of emotion. Her whole being thrummed with energy as she shook from head to toe. A gush of fluid flowed out of her as the other wolf pulled his wet, spurting dick out to cover her ass with cum. Sasha moaned into the grass and dirt, synapses firing with nothing but joy. She was free and gorgeous and mated. They could run and hunt and breed. The wolf behind her howled again, and she joined, filling the night with their song.

He moved up beside her and gave the bridge of her snout an affectionate lick as his tail wagged. Somewhere in the golden eyes, she saw Micah. Nuzzling into his neck, she bit him playfully. His ears perked up, and his head turned. On the other side of the park, she saw the movement which garnered his attention. She sniffed the air and smelled perfume. She growled, words failing her, but the intent was clear. Hunt.

***

The Coven of Samhain watched the two wolves bound away into the night. "Should we put them to sleep until morning or something?" Tabby asked.

"That's not very fun for them," Conach said. "They'll run for twenty minutes, work themselves up, and go right back to fucking one another. The spell worked perfectly."

Nea kept her attention on the tablet detailing the Ritual of the Hunt. The emblem at the bottom glowed bright orange, spreading out over the whole tablet until it became a single glowing stone. From the glow came the black outline of a wolf. "Guess that means it worked. One ritual down."

"Fantastic!" Conach said. "Let's celebrate." He snapped his fingers and everyone's clothes disappeared.

Nea shrugged, letting herself be picked up by the fae. Tabby scurried ahead of them into the bedroom, hopping onto the bed and sticking her ass up in the air. Nea scooted onto the bed beside her. It had been a long two days. They'd made time for each other at night, but the spells and translocation and dream projection had been draining. She grinned beside the other witch, bumping her naked ass into Tabby's. It would be good to recharge.

Conach ran his hands over the two presented pussies, trying to decide which to fuck first. He put his cock against Nea's pussy and let his tail push into Tabby. The two girls kissed. Conach sliding into them pushed out any worries about the next ritual.

Miles away, the two werewolves pounced on one another again, silently thanking whoever changed them.


12