Rituals of Samhain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shimmered as she floated over the threshold. "It's a nice place. Spartan, but nice. Clean, which is more than I usually expect from men. Do you have anything to drink?"

Lucas closed the door, hands shaking. "Uh, would it be rude to skip past the pleasantries?"

"Whatever for, Lucas? The pleasantries are the best part. Well, that's not true, but they're pleasant at least." She moved close to him. Her hand touched his arm, fingers cold. "What do you think is going to happen?"

You'll suck me dry, leave my exsanguinated corpse in the fucking garbage chute. He shrugged. "I don't know, but I don't want to wait for it."

Her hand moved up to his cheek. "They were right. You are cute." She took him by the hand and walked back to his bedroom. Sitting him on the bed, she straddled him. "I didn't always look like this. Before I got sick, a long time ago, I had a nice body. They say I might get it back." She moved close to his ear. "They're watching us now, Lucas. You've been wrapped up in something much bigger than you know. I can show you. We can go through the world together, if you like." Her mouth opened and fangs raked against his cheek, drawing a minuscule cut. Priscilla licked the blood away, and her whole body shook against him. "Mmm, I wanted to savor it..."

A raking, rattling sound came from her throat. With a quick jerk, she bent his head to the side. Lucas grunted as muscle stretched, and he winced as fangs sunk into his throat. It didn't hurt. He could feel the gush of blood flowing into the vampire's mouth. A small trickle of it ran down his neck. She pulled away, her body vibrating against him. His hand instinctively went to the cut, but the bleeding stopped as quickly as it started. He saw Priscilla and fear finally hit him.

Blood covered her chin and teeth, fangs dripping with it. Her skin took on a red hue, and the placid blue of her eyes vanished into a blood red swirl. The skeletal thinness faded as flesh swelled with growth. She gave a blood soaked laugh as she lunged against him again, burying her fangs in his shoulder and sucking. A wave of euphoria and vertigo hit Lucas, sending him sprawling backward with a dumb smile on his face. When she broke away again, she stretched her arms tearing at her own dress. "Oh fucking fuck, this is what I've been missing?!"

Unclothed, her body looked frail, but it was rapidly changing. Her ribs vanished under a healthy layer of flesh. The small breasts filled before Lucas's eyes, tripling in size as he watched. Dumbfounded, his hand came up and grabbed hold of her chest. His fingers sunk into the pliant flesh as he marveled at the coldness of her. She smiled, bringing her hands to his cheeks and drawing his lips to hers. Her lower half grinded against his crotch. Despite it all, he grew hard against the friction. Warmth spread through her body as she pressed herself against him. The warmth of his blood, he realized.

She moved away from him tugging down his pants while Lucas pulled off his shirt. The fear had become buried under a mountain of lust. He didn't think he'd ever needed to fuck so bad in his life. His cock ached to be touched, even by a vampire who might kill him. She pulled off his boxers, and his cock sprang free, wobbling slightly as her icy hand gripped it. He half expected her to sink her fangs into his dick. Priscilla even paused a moment to admire the veins throbbing all around his cock, but she settled to have the warm, thick dick in her mouth. Lucas gasped as he felt her mouth surround him. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before, a soft, cool wetness surrounding him, which would have been perfect if not for the slight pinch of fangs raking down the sides.

Priscilla pulled away from his dick with a wet smack. She rubbed his cock across her face in a gratuitous display before grabbing his thigh and sinking her fangs into his leg. Lucas yelped, not expecting the surge of throbbing pleasure in his dick. With one hand she jerked him off and with the other she drained his blood. More changes hit her body. He could see her ass growing, rounding out like a massive peach as her hips thickened to match. He groaned, worried he would cum and it would all end. She stopped, turned around and wiggled her new, fat ass in front of his face. "These witches can have me fuck anything they want," she moaned as she pressed her ass back into Lucas's face. As her cheeks mushed against him, his tongue searched forward finding her slit and licking eagerly.

His arms grabbed hold of her thighs, holding her in place as his tongue lapped like a madman. He could have let her suffocate him like that, but Priscilla wanted him inside her. She pulled away easily, once again reminding Lucas of his helplessness in her grasp. She climbed back on top of him, straddled his cock, and sunk onto his length. Her fangs went into the unmarred side of his neck as he groaned. Her tight pussy squeezed him with its wonderful if peculiar texture. Greedy for her flesh, his hand moved down to her ass, pulling her against him.

She pushed deeper, shoving him inside her to the root as she gurgled with ecstasy. Her body shook, thrumming with blood and lust. She pulled away suddenly causing a spray of blood to arc over the bed. She lapped at the splatter on his shoulder, grinding her pussy on his cock, yearning for him to cum while she sucked the life out of him. — She jerked to a stop, he tried to force her to move, but she held still with iron like strength. Taking the nails of her hand, she raked them across her breasts, leaving three bright red lines on the pinkish skin. Dark blood oozed out of the alabaster skin, rolling down over her nipples. "Drink," she said, "and fuck me like this forever."

Lucas didn't hesitate. His mouth lunged forward, sucking her nipple into his mouth. The taste of blood flooded through him. His body vibrated with energy as the curse took hold. His mouth moved up to the slashes on her chest as his dick throbbed inside. He fixed his lips against the wounds, drawing out her corrupting blood in gushes as she pressed his head to her chest. Groaning, he felt his teeth ache. With new strength he pulled away from her, spitting useless human canines out as sharp, bright fangs pushed forward from his gums. The color drained out of his eyes before they turned red with the corrupted blood. He wrapped his arms tight around her and sunk his new fangs into her tit.

Priscilla screamed, bucking her hips up and down on his cock. She could feel him growing inside of her, pushing her walls wider and wider. His body grew cold as he drained her. Finally, she pulled his mouth away from her breast, drawing him into a kiss. They snarled at one another before he flipped her to her back, slamming his weight on top of her. He pushed her legs up against his chest, curling her in half as he thrust into her harder. His thighs slapped against her ass as he grunted and moaned. Spotting her leg near his mouth, he bit again, digging his fangs into her calf and drinking the sweet tasting blood.

Priscilla couldn't stand it any longer. Her pussy clenched around him, squeezing tight as she came. She kept her eyes open enough to see him watching her, delighting in her pleasure as he kissed the rapidly healing wound on her leg. All the while he kept a steady rhythm. As she finished, his hips moved faster, grinding into her with new determination until he shoved violently against her, groaning. Cum gushed inside of her, filling up her womb as she wrapped her legs around the new vampire to hold him inside of her. They collapsed into a pile, not panting, but expended.

***

Miles away, another emblem glowed bright on its respective stone. Conach and the two witches watched in the Witcheye, none of them looking exactly pleased. "Well, it worked," Conach said. "Grizzly, but effective."

"The sheets are a horror show," Tabby added.

"It was kind of sweet," Nea said. "They clearly like one another. And she's not alone for the first time in a hundred years. That's nice." She looked at the other two. "I mean, that one was tricky, right? We did the best we could?"

"Oh, they're going again," Conach mused. "You know, it's mostly the spraying blood that's unseemly. Once you get past that..."

"Would you like them to join us for a session?" Tabby teased, and Conach's optimism withered.

Nea walked around the basin, putting her hand against the newly glowing stone. "Two down. Next up, Ritual of the Spirit. I've been thinking. What do you two know about ghosts?"


12