Rival Theroies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see." Belle hummed before letting out a string of sparkling notes. Sticky fingers were freed from her labia and stroked wetness back over her hip. She stepped completely free of the piled clothes and didn't spar a look to the cat on the way over to her prey. Each step was prancing and taken with upmost grace. Hands settled on Eddie's hips and she urged him to sit up on the desk.

The nerd was too lust addled to do anything but comply. Up he went onto desk and laughed as she shoved him a bit harder with a press to diaphragm. Down went a few books and her bag onto the floor. Without hesitation her small fingers pulled open his button, tugged the zipper down and then pulled his pants to the top of his shoes. Boxers were taken with the same swift motion. She churred feverishly as brown gaze settled on turgid mass. As quick as an adder her head ducked down and tongue swiped along salty flesh. She shuddered in pleasure.

"So delicious, my little Génial." Her neck rolled once more and even as she leaped onto the desk too. Her spring was so athletic that in one smooth motion she straddled his hips. Her hands immediately pulled his shirt up until it bunched up at his armpits. She smiled full of anticipation as she took hold of his hands. "Do you like my tits?"

Even as she asked the question Eddie's hands were guided to the smaller rack. His video game softened palms stroked over them and easily eclipsed both. Fingers kneaded and massaged hard and he felt strong purple pebble teasing at his palm. "I love them."

"Bon." She pressed into his hands with full abandoned and glowed in approval. Tongue poked out of the side of her mouth as hair framed it in a pretty fashion. She shivered as one of his fingers traced at the heart tattoo. She glided a hand down along his pudgy stomach and then through pubic forest already doused with his pre-cum and her dripping need. The heat between them was absolute. She could barely wrap her fingers around his girth and that made her giggle in a heady fashion. She didn't stroke him more than twice however before wiggling her hips and sliding down on the cock she desired so much. "Bon."

The tiny woman's pussy was a tight fit. Eddie started to roll his hips against hers until Belle's strong thigh muscles flexed and her body pressed against him with art artful sweep. Even her churning motions were elegant as she worked him with her deepest muscles and groaned hot and primal. Her pretty nails dug into the flesh of his stomach before sliding to his arms to keep his hand on her bust. He could feel her heart fluttering like a trapped humming bird as his hands continued to work her soft flesh. He realized as the back of his arms began to ache that she was putting part of her weight on him so she could grind her hips against him in such a wet and professional fashion. Her inner walls rippled when he growled in breathless pleasure.

Nails teased up his arm before the Frenchwoman's hand flattened to run across his flesh and guide one hand away from breast. Her throat flexed and trembled as soon as his hand cupped it. Her face dipped feather light so she could nip at the peak of his thumb. Her words were as much felt cascading down his arm as heard. "Yes, right there my beautiful Génial. You are so hard, ngh."

Eddie only responded by jerking his hips against her harder and gurgling in supreme pleasure. She chimed in lust-fueled amusement and pressed her hips down harder body squeezing every last bit of strength he had to give. There was no doubt she controlled the pace of the coupling. It wasn't a frantic and needful screw but she had as much precision when stroking his hardness and teasing his crown as most women would with a blow-job. Apparently the French really did know how to fuck.

Murmurs in her native tongue pooled against his palm as she kissed and nibbled. Then down the inside of their forearm they tumbled in a waterfall of temptation that wasn't really needed. Eddie was already buried at his very deepest within her whenever she pressed down and he up. Each circle was drawn out and full of deliciously wet friction for the two. Their mixed scents curled through the air.

The imp turned cat sneezed in a tiny way once, then again. Her paw swiped at cute pink nose. Then she sneezed a third time. Small head shook in annoyance and ears flicked this way and that once she was done. Tangent continued to watch the rutting humans with bright eyes though even if the smell was getting to her. Silky tail lashed back and forth as shadows crawled over the once white cat. One thing was for sure she was getting hot and bothered. She'd expected the nerd to pop almost immediately but here he was going toe to toe with her mistress. Rough tongue swiped against her nose before Tangent sighed. Down her spine a shiver worked.

Guttural cries shook out of Belle now. Her petite frame vibrated with bubbling need to cum. She was surprised, happily so, that the man wedged beneath and inside her had yet to let go. French words of encouragement spilled from her as she drove against him hard and demanding. There was no way she was going to let herself orgasm before him, though. She let infernal magic sew imagination in his flesh. The intention was to give him the idea of how fantastic it would be to push his seed deep within her, but she felt herself bounce up to the next plateau as the thought infected her as well. It would feel great to cum as he did, pull all those searing jets into the very pit of her. Her eyes shut tight before yellow flames could quite escape.

In turn Eddie's head was spinning. While his body was moving with hers with all the precision of well-oiled clockwork his mind wasn't on the sex. No matter how good it felt he wasn't dwelling on the delight. Hell he'd not even considered how much he needed to cum yet. Instead his mind boiled with under the fresh fire of inspiration and innovation. There was so much he could do once the ideas in his head bloomed. He could redefine the universe itself. Even if Belle's demonic eyes were fully flaming he'd still not notice them.

A kitten yawn split Tangent's mouth and slim tongue pressed through needle teeth. Obviously her mistress was too caught up into getting plowed nice and proper. Now the imp was bored and she was just sitting here getting turned on with no release. It was no fun being a cat in heat unless there was a tom around. She was sure Belle could look after herself.

"Fuck this noise." The cat muttered to herself before brushing against twilight darkened window. The very glass around her tiny form rippled violently as if it had been super heated back into a liquid state. She pushed her way through and out into the night at which point the glass resumed its solid condition.

Once outside Tangent was glad the sound of hardcore sex was muffled and glanced out along the small square between the various classroom buildings. This little groomed bit of land was clearly not some place students were allowed to go, just maintenance staff. She mewled light with sexual frustration before scenting the air. Her spine, ears and tail perked up. "Aphie?"

The transformed imp wiggled from nose to tail tip and sprung off to find the other tiny demon! It had been too long since the two of them had caught up. Hopefully the 'fat one' wasn't with him. With any luck her mistress would not be the only one screwed silly tonight.

12