Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
race_1962
race_1962
55 Followers

When everyone agreed to the terms I wondered what Jill had in mind to make such a bold bet. Did she think she was going to out run or arm wrestle Lisa for the title?

Lisa then looked at Jill and said, "So, what is it? What is the bet? We are all in and let's get this thing started!" Jill got up from the table and walked to the head of the table where we were all looking at her. Jill pulled out a tape measure from her cover-up pocket and announced, "I bet that my husband has the largest penis of the three husbands!" Both Lisa and Beth gasped at such a wild statement made from their prissy friend. This was totally uncharacteristic of Jill. Being the bolder of the two Lisa said, "Penis? What is this, high school biology? It is called a cock, Jill." Jill added, "Is a cock what you call something that is 3" long? I am going to enjoy seeing you and John lowered a notch tonight!" Beth looked at Jill like how would she know John's cock size? However, with the amount of wine that everyone had and the threat of losing one's car, no one objected to the bet since they all had agreed to participate.

I could not believe my ears, how could my Jill do this? Jill was now going to see at the worst time how I had lied to her earlier this year. My only hope was that Tom's dick was smaller than mine. That way, I would not have the total humiliation of being the least endowed of Jill's friends.

Jill wanted to cause Lisa to squirm and announced that we would go first, followed by Beth and Tom, with Lisa and John going last. All the couples left the table and went into our living room. Jill smiled and grabbed me by the hand, so that I was in the center of our U-shaped couch while the other couples were gathered around. It was kind of surreal seeing Jill kneel down to me with her tape measure in her hands. I was so nervous that when she lowered my trunks, I was shriveled to just an inch. I could sense that Beth and Lisa wanted to point and laugh, but to their credit, they kept up their "poker faces" and watched Jill try to stroke me. I was humiliated as she started off with her thumb and index finger stroking my soft cock. Jill's back was to them and she did not see that Lisa lowered her bikini top a little giving me a glimpse of her pink nipples causing my cock to grow to maximum hardness. Jill yelled, "I know one woman who is getting a real surprise right now, knowing that she has lost to at least one couple." No one said a word, they just watched Jill now use her one hand to stroke me and she proudly put the tape next to my dick and said, "5 inches, beat that, girls!" While she was still stroking me, Lisa pulled aside her swimsuit bottom revealing her strip of dark pussy hair that ran up from her bare slit. Seeing this and not having sex in so long, I came immediately in Jill's hand. Beth laughed and said, "You should have bet who can cum the quickest. You have been married for how long and he comes that quickly?" Jill was now a little less confident that she was going to sweep the event since she thought Beth's remarks were so bold. Jill "knew" she had Lisa beat, so that is all that mattered to her. I never let on to Jill what Lisa did to me or she would have been real mad at me for getting off from Lisa's exposed body. Instead, Jill beamed with pride thinking she had a well hung stud for a husband and that her sexual techniques were so good that she could make a grown man cum so quickly.

I cleaned up and sat next to Jill as Beth and Tom got up next. I knew this was the make or break couple for us and was never so anxious to see another man nude. I felt sick to my stomach when Beth lowered Tom's trunks to reveal a 4" soft cock. Being naïve, Jill wrongly assumed that it would not grow any bigger and she was mentally preparing her tasks for Beth and Lisa. Beth then surprised everyone there when she took Tom's soft cock and started to lick it as she caressed his balls gently in her hands. Beth did not approach oral sex in the "If I have to do it" mindset, no, she approached it like a starving man would a steak dinner, she eagerly started to devour it. I have never seen a woman approach oral sex with so much enthusiasm and energy. Tom proudly told us, "Fellas, you are about to see why I always walk around with a big grin on my face, I am married to the best cock sucker in the world!" With that, Beth slowly let Tom's now hard cock slowly release from her mouth. Jill nearly gasped as she quickly realized that Tom was easily bigger than me. Beth placed the tape next to his hard cock and showed everyone that it measured a proud 7 ½ inches. Beth said, "A whole inch and a half over average, and I appreciate every bit of that, too!" With that, Beth went back down on Tom and made him cum violently into her mouth. Being the good wife, she caught every drop and cleaned him up nicely. Jill just whispered in my ear, "Did you ever hear that the average penis is 6 inches?" I shook my head no like it was the oddest thing I had ever heard. Jill never knew how many times I would stroke "little Don" as a teen hoping I could reach that milestone of 6 inches. Women do not know how that number haunts us guys that are below 6 inches. I was thankful that Lisa did not make a big deal about authenticating Jill's measurement of me, since truth be known, I am exactly 4 ¾ inches. Being the mathematician that Jill is, the 6 inch rule would drive her nutty with the fact that the majority of the women out there were getting 25% more in bed than she was.

Jill has now mentally accepted that fact that she may have to do a task for Beth, but she is anxious to see John and Lisa humiliated. Jill is surprised that they are not more anxious about this as they calmly walk into the center of the room. Jill can not let things lie and says, "Now we are about to see why Lisa is such a bitch and so frustrated in life!" Jill is surprised that she is the only one laughing. Lisa asks Beth for the tape and drops to her knees, like the other women did. Slowly, Lisa would start to lower John's trunks, like she thought she had the losing hand. Jill was on the edge of her seat, waiting for John's three inches being exposed. She could not wait to see this jock lowered a notch cause of how he laughed at the thought of Jill's breast being exposed earlier.

When Jill saw his pubic hair she started to lean closer to get a better view. Lisa lowered slowly and his shaft was now beginning to get exposed. Jill was surprised that for being so short that his penis appeared so thick. Jill was expecting John's head to be exposed as Lisa lowered the trunks even further. Instead of seeing the head of his cock pop out, we just kept seeing more and more of his shaft. For the first time it became real to Jill that she may be the big loser today. Jill gave me a look that could kill as she now realized that I had lied to her. I just hanged my head, knowing that I had failed my wife. Before long, the trunks were pulled to the floor and John's soft cock was now exposed. Lisa said, "I will now measure it soft, 6 ½ inches." Lisa looked at Jill and said, "Even soft he is far bigger than what you have to settle with." Jill wanted to hang her head in defeat, but her curiosity got the best of her as she stared at John's cock. Instead of giving John oral sex or a hand job, she stood up, and slowly untied her top, letting it fall to the ground. With her breast now exposed to everyone, Jill turned her head aside in shame, knowing that Lisa's areola alone would more than fill her small bra. Jill then looked over to John and almost gasped out loud as she saw John's erect cock pointing towards the ceiling. Lisa placed the measuring tape over it and showed everyone how it measured to 10 inches. Lisa pointed out that her man was nearly twice the size as Jill's husband.

As Jill sat dumbfounded she was surprised that Lisa did not bring her husband to climax like the rest of the wives. Instead, Lisa said, "I was just going to let you sit there in your humiliation and come up with some things for you to do around my house. However, with the way you taunted and showed off when you thought you had me, it got me a bit ticked, so now I am going to make this a bit nastier. Perhaps, teaching you a bit of a lesson."

Lisa then pointed to the pile of car keys and said, "Will Beth and Jill please stand in the center, so that they can receive their first task?" Tom teased at Beth, "You better get on up there if you do not want to have to walk to work this next year or so." Beth teasingly punched her husband in the arm and started to walk towards the middle of the room. I told Jill, "You got us in this mess, unless you want to lose your Lexus, you better get up there, too. I will be damned if I am going to buy you another car like that!" Jill replied, "No, you got us in this mess, if you did not lie to me earlier about John's penis size we would not have been in this position!" The other couples laughed and I hung my head in shame knowing that she was right. However, Jill was not going to lose her car and add insult to injury and resigned to the fact that she had to do each of Lisa's tasks, so she did not have her car to rub it in each day.

Lisa then stated, "John and I have had a disagreement for the last few months that the two of you are going to help us finally settle. John and I just agreed that which ever one of us is right, gets to have the third task as that person sees fit without any consequences from the other spouse. John and I have agreed on the first two tasks, since the first one will settle our debate."

John said, "I have always thought that Jill was not a true blonde, but that Beth was definitely one. Lisa always stated that she has known Jill since she was a kid and knew her to always be a blonde and had no doubt that Beth was a true blonde, too. However, when guys state the words 'true blonde', they mean, do the curtains and carpets match. We do not mean do they use a hair dye"

Tom started laughing and said, "A scientific task, how noble of you John. I never knew you were such a man of science." John and Tom continued laughing while Jill just stared like she did not understand.

Lisa could see Jill's confusion and blatantly told Jill, "John does not have any doubts that the hair on your head is blonde, but he doubts that your pussy is blonde!" Jill blushed at her comments and intuitively dropped her hands in front of her crotch as if John had x- ray vision or something.

Lisa said, "So, ladies we are going to answer this great mystery by letting me undress you in front of everyone. Of course, you can back out now, but it will cost you your car." With that, Lisa nodded to the pile of car keys.

Lisa walked up to Beth and said, "Ready and willing?" Knowing that the tape player was still running and would be used as proof, if anyone balked.

Beth said, "Strip away, my busty friend!" Beth giggled as Lisa started to unhook the back of her bikini top and whipped it away, revealing her light brown nipples. I could not stop staring at them. Beth's tits may have been smaller than Lisa's, but they were so sexy and firm. Lisa's were a little rounder and fuller, but Beth's seemed to defy gravity as they stood up proud and firm. Both sets were definitely keepers, but I liked the contrast to the pink nipples that I was used to.

Next, Lisa asked Tom and John to begin the drum role as she got to her knees and placed her thumbs under the waist band of Beth's bikini bottoms. As the guys began drumming, Lisa slowly started to lower Beth's panties, when all of a sudden the first hint of hair started to show and it was indeed, blonde! Lisa lowered them to the floor revealing to all of us her pretty blonde V. Beth's bush was not white blonde, but a nice soft gold color. As Beth stood with her legs slightly separated, I could see that she shaved her slit area keeping the V shape on top of the slit. Unlike Lisa whose bush was in a one inch landing strip that extended further than Beth's and Jill's pussies did. I was getting hard seeing Beth totally naked. Beth was quite comfortable naked, bowing to the clapping of Tom and John. Beth then walked next to Tom and snuggled up close and said, "Did I make you proud?" Tom said, "Yes, I have always been proud of that pussy of yours!" Beth squealed and kissed Tom and told me and John to enjoy the show since after this hour was up, she doubted if we would ever get a chance to see her naked again and laughed as she sat back to see what Jill would do.

Jill said, "You know I have no choice bitch, so let's get this over with!"

Lisa said, "First, remove your cover up and slip your arms from your shoulder straps. Your hour does not start until you are accessible to me." Jill removed her cover up and slipped her arms from her straps and stared at the clock in the living room. Jill could not make eye contact with anyone as she stood in the center of the living room waiting to be stripped.

Lisa said, "Gentleman, if I can trouble you with another drum role?" Tom and John started to drum and Beth joined in making her breast flop with each slap on her thighs. Lisa said, "First, let's see what Jill has been hiding up here!" Lisa tapped over her breast to show that her swimsuit was padded with a thick covering. Lisa said, "Here is what you should have seen in the pool!" Lisa slowly lowered the top until each of Jill's small breast popped into view. Jill's whole body blushed crimson as the cool air conditioned air caused her small, bright pink nipples swell outside of her control. Tom said, "Looks like a small girl trying to hide two eggs under her chest!" All four of them laughed and as I studied my wife's small breast I had to admit that his analogy was right. Jill's breast looked so miniature compared to Lisa and Beth's. Jill's breast barely protruded from her body with not enough weight to cause them to drop down. Lisa commented that Jill could use two nickels at the tanning booth to shield her areola since they were so small. What was worse is that Jill knew she could not stop them unless she wanted to give up her car. Jill just stood as Lisa commented on Jill's small breast. Finally, Lisa yelled to John, "Care to bet that my areola is bigger than Jill's whole tit?" John said, "No thank you, I know a sucker bet when I hear it. Shoot, hon, your nipples alone would more than fill her small bra. What do you think she is, a double A?"

I tried to defend my wife and without thinking I yelled, "Try 34A, John."

Jill looked at me, like how could I divulge such personal information and looked at me as I betrayed her. Lisa laughed and said, "No wonder you hid them so well in gym class, I have not seen an A-cup since 6th grade." John added, "That is the cockiest you have been all night, Don." After stating that, he held his fingers 2" apart and the four of them laughed at his comparison.

Lisa said, "Now to settle this argument I have had with my husband. Jill, you better not let me down, or I will make the next task more humiliating for you!" Jill was motionless, she knew this was going to be a long hour; she could not wait to get her clothes back on!

Lisa nodded to the others, "Drum role, please." Lisa started to slowly unroll Jill's one piece bathing suit. Soon her stomach was revealed and Lisa continued to lower her swimsuit without mercy. As they went down further, Tom blurted, "Shouldn't we see some pussy hair by now? John, do you think Jill shaves it all off?" Lisa giggled and told them to be patient and that got the three of them chanting, "bush, bush, bush, bush" over and over again, building in volume with each tug of Jill's bathing suit.

Finally, about a 1 1/2" from the top of her slit the first of her pussy hair was now seen by the room. Lisa yelled, "Shit, it is as black as coal! No wonder you never spread those legs for anyone, you knew that after seeing your small boobies they were sure to be disappointed to not see any blonde pussy fur."

With that Lisa yanked the bottoms off revealing Jill's small dark unshaved bush. Jill's bush was in a natural V shape that covered her slit and went up an inch and a half. Unlike Lisa's that seemed to be twice as prominent as Jill's. Beth stood up next to Jill and said to Tom, "Are you thankful to be married to a real blonde?" Tom yelled, "Hell yes, that is one sparse, dark pussy. The only place it is thick is along the slit. Shoot, you can barely make out where her slit is with how thick it is there. I have never seen a pussy like that, especially on a blonde." John nodded in agreement as Jill continued to stare at the clock in total humiliation.

Lisa announced, "I think that I have had a change in plans for my 2nd task. Jill has always been a little spoiled brat and her bush looks so odd contrasting the rest of her that I have decided that the 2nd task is to have Jill submit to Tom's razor!" I choose Tom because he has the most experience with blondes and he did beat Don in the contest tonight. I think each day that Jill looks down at her bare pussy it will remind her on what a little brat she is. If she wants to act like a kid that is OK cause now she will look like one with her small boobies and bare pussy!"

Jill's eyes widened. Jill looked at me and I looked over at her car keys and shrugged my shoulders. I wanted to tell her I was sorry, but before anything could be said, Lisa picked up the tape recorder and asked Jill, "Can Tom shave your pussy right now?"

Jill swallowed, looked at her car keys and quietly said yes. Lisa told her to speak up, and Jill said, "Yes, Tom can shave me, Lisa."

Lisa and John were surprised that Jill was going to go this far. Lisa looked at the clock and told Tom to hurry and go find a razor because you have 20 minutes to shave her, so that John can have Jill totally naked for a half hour for her last task."

Tom and Beth got up and ran to our bathroom to look for the supplies. Lisa giggled and yelled up stairs, "If you can not find a razor, just grab a pair of tweezers, because there just is not that much to remove."

Before long Beth and Tom were heading downstairs. Tom had the shaving cream and a new razor. Beth went through Jill's stuff and found one of her 34 nearly A cupped bras and had it stretched over her large titties. Lisa laughed and said, "You can not cover up until your hour is up Beth."

Tom said, "Don lied again, the back of this tag says nearly A, so she is not far from needing a trainer." John pointed to Beth's brown areola spilling out from the cups of Jill's small bra and said, "Good thing I did not make that bet with you, Lisa. Beth's nips are easily smaller than yours and look how they more than fill Jill's small bra!"

Beth laughed, "Are you sure mine are smaller? Care to make a bet?" Beth laughed again, and said, "You know that I am kidding, right? I know that Lisa's are bigger than mine!"

Lisa thanked Beth and said jokingly, "I was about your size after high school, so cheer up you may surpass me someday." Lisa then playfully swatted Beth's bare bottom as she went next to her husband.

Beth helped Tom lay a sheet over our leather chair and asked for Jill to sit there, so that each leg is over an arm on the chair. With Jill in this position it would allow them a good angle to do a good job. Jill complied and very slowly separated her legs. Jill intuitively had her hand over her slit and Lisa came by with the Lexus keys and shook them making Jill lifting her hand exposing her pussy to the room.

Beth said, "I bet someday, you will thank us for this beauty treatment." Beth began to apply the shaving cream over her entire pussy. Tom then started at the top and with one stroke he had all the hair above her slit removed. Tom rinsed the razor and started to shave the left side of her slit, revealing her lips for the first time since she entered puberty. When Tom shaved the right side, he asked Beth to hold the lips a bit taught, so that he could get the last tuft of dark hairs over the top of her slit covering her clit.

race_1962
race_1962
55 Followers