Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
race_1962
race_1962
55 Followers

Tom took a warm wash cloth and washed the cream off and said, "I have more time left, I think I will oil her up, so it will not be irritating later on." When he removed the wet wash cloth from her bare slit, everyone whistled and said, "Nice work, Tom, not a hair in site! Now, when she walks down a nude beach, no one will know that she is not a true blonde anymore!" Lisa added, "Problem is, people will wonder if she is either a sexually active 12 year old girl or an underdeveloped 30 year old!" I had to admit that Jill's slit looked so fragile and tiny void of hair. Even with her legs spread wide, there was no way to see inside since her lips did not gap open. Tom had Beth sit next to Jill with her legs spread and pointed out to John and I how small Jill's slit is compared to her.

John studied it and said, "No wonder she never knew how small Don was with a pussy that tight. When you oil her up, let me know how snug she really feels, OK?"

Tom, said, "You must be reading my mind!"

With that, Tom started to massage the oil over Jill's bare slit. I could tell that his warm hands were having an effect on my wife since now, instead of staring at the clock, she was biting her lip and watching as Tom was teasing her freshly bared pussy. Tom used three fingers and started to go up and down her pussy hoping to get his middle finger to sink into Jill's slit.

The last thing that Jill wanted to happen to her happened. Beth yelled, "Look, I think I see her clitty swelling up!" Jill tried in vain to not respond, but with her slit void of hair and the warm oil being massaged all over her she could not help but to respond. On the rare occasions that Jill allowed me to kiss her pussy I always noticed how her clit swelled when she was real aroused.

I could tell that Jill's mind was a storm of thoughts: betrayal, humiliation, jealousy, greed, and now arousal. Nothing that happened to Jill today was planned. Tom looked at the clock and saw that he still had 10 minutes. He went over to Beth and whispered in her ear and she blushed and told him, "You better enjoy this, because I doubt that this will ever be repeated, but because I love you I will do this for you." With that, Beth oiled up her hands and started to manipulate Jill's small pink nips. I thought Jill would scream or bite her lower lip off as she was fighting in vain with her body. Beth just said, "Relax Jill, I just want to give you and Tom some pleasure." With Lisa and John watching, the last thing Jill wanted to happen was for her to orgasm in such a humiliating setting. Jill kept trying to keep her body from responding, but was failing miserably.

Beth continued, "I recently read in Cosmo that all women's breast had the same amount of nerve endings. The article mentioned that smaller breasted women are much more likely to experience an orgasm from just nipple stimulation than larger breasted women like Lisa and I. Further into the article it stated that the smaller the male penis is, the more sensitive it is, too. The article noted that the man with a smaller penis has a harder time with controlling his ability to not cum prematurely and that they rarely can last more than 5 minutes of penetration. How sad for the poor women that marry men with small cocks, huh? Besides being unable to penetrate as deeply as their endowed counterparts can, they cum much faster, too. Have you found this to be true Jill? We already saw today that Don came within just a few strokes where Tom took a lot more foreplay. Now, as I tease your little nipples I can see your slit moisten and you are at the brink of orgasm.

Jill just laid there and watched Beth playing with her small pink buds some more making them more erect that I had ever seen them. Jill tried to fight moving her ass, but everyone could tell that she was being played by a master and wanted to release herself from fighting this, but she was determined to not give Lisa the satisfaction.

Beth surprised all of us next as her oily hands continued to tease Jill's nipples, she knelt between Jill's open knees and started to use her tongue on her pussy. Jill's eyes widened even more as she was not sure if she should be shocked or turned on. Beth's tongue found Jill's exposed clit and teased and sucked on it bringing her close. Lisa told her to just bring her close, but not all the way, so Beth continued her playfulness. I saw the sweat falling from Jill's forehead as she lay there panting like a horse that just completed the Kentucky derby.

Lisa smiled over to John and said, "I know what your task is going to be, go get it Tiger! Show her how a ride with you will make all other cocks frustrate her, especially ones as small as Don's."

Lisa use of Jill's line to her about her car came back to haunt her. Jill was now shaken back a bit into reality as she now realized that John's final task was to enter her pussy. Jill looked scared and for the first time this evening I think Jill gave the thought of losing her car some serious thought. If I knew what I do now, I would have easily made the trade of her car for her pussy being left untouched by John's large cock.

Jill looked over at me and said, "I just have to last 30 more minutes and this nightmare will be over, you make good money, but not enough to throw away 55 grand. Ok, Lisa, you won this battle, let your husband stick his dick in me."

John was now standing next to Jill with his cock rubbing on Jill's oiled up nipples, so that it was getting nice and slick. Jill's eyes kept getting bigger and bigger as she stared at his monster between his legs.

John said, "I am really looking forward to this, being the first man to find your 'button'. Up to now, you have experienced a clitoral orgasm or two, but tonight you will experience an orgasm like none other you have felt before. When I am done, you will not be satisfied by a small cock again. You will be frustrated every time you see Lisa because you know she is getting this pleasure any time she wants. Sure, you have your car, but Lisa has true riding pleasure every day."

Jill tried to turn her head from him, but she wanted to try to stay in control, so she watched as he kissed her nipples and sucked on them making her squirm once again. His mouth would alternate between each nipple as his finger would trace her slit. John told her to open her mouth and accept his cock and Jill had no choice but to comply. Jill could not open up enough, but seeing this high and mighty math teacher trying to get his head in her mouth was worth it all. He knew she could not get the rest in her mouth and did not want to waste any time because with her tight pussy it was going to take some work to ease it all the way in.

John worked his way up her body giving her pussy one final kiss. His mouth easily covered her whole slit and she screamed out loud trying to fight his touch. She hated her clit for responding since John just look at her and smiled as his tongue flicked her exposed clit knowing she was his for the taking.

John kneeled between Jill's legs and lifted her legs over his shoulders, so that her pussy was in front of his cock. John took his cock and rubbed it up and down slowly on her slit making her squirm. John then told Jill to grab his cock and rub herself with it. Jill's hands trembled as she tried to control the monster from over taking her.

John took her hands into his and raised them over her head, so that her breast appeared non existent. He smiled as he looked down her body with the head of his cock at her opening. Jill knew what was about to happen next, she still had 15 minutes left. John was a gentleman and eased the head into her opening. Being oiled up he was able to get that first inch or two, but he yelled, "Man, Don, you have left me with the tightest pussy I have felt in years, thank you!" He went in a little further and Jill grimaced a bit, but it was not as bad as she had feared. In fact, with him being so thick it was feeling very good, even though she wished it didn't. With each move her slit was tightly stretched around his cock and when he pulled out you could hear a suction sound followed by a pop. Very similar to the sound of your foot stuck in mud as you pull out.

Jill looked down and could see that her juices had only reached a third of his cock and that he would not be happy until it was all the way in. Problem was her clit wanted it more and more. With John being so thick, each stroke he made caused his shaft to rub on her clit, something she had never experienced before.

John then started to suck on her stretched titties as he went inside again, this time going 5" with the first push, He stopped sucking to tell Jill, "You are about to experience your first real cock, remember this feeling well, for you probably will not feel it again." With that John eased more of his cock breaking her 5" barrier. Jill has never had penetration last so long; if this was Don he would have came 2 strokes ago. John pushed in a few more inches and Jill let out the loudest deepest sounding moan I had ever heard her utter.

Lisa looked at me and said, "Jill just felt her 'button' get pushed for the first time in her life. Hard to say how this will change her Don. After John did this to me, I knew I was captive to him for life because I knew I had never had it found by any other man. I will do anything for John as long as he will fuck me with that large cock of his.

I then realized that perhaps the reason that some men seemed to have more control of their women was because they were able to be the first to discover this button on their woman.

John asked Jill, "Want to feel it all in, baby? Want to feel what it feels like to come with 10 inches of hard meat inside of you?" Jill did not way a word at first, but wrapped her legs around his back and said, "Fuck me hard, you big stud, show me what I have been missing my whole life."

John backed up a bit until only a couple of inches were left inside, then he pushed all 10 inside as Jill started panting and crying with her first vaginal orgasm of her life. John was getting close, but he wanted to drive her harder and grabbed her ass as he drove violently into her. John yelled out, "I am cumming!" Jill just yelled, "Ah, ah , ah, ah over and over again until she yelled a final scream as she said she could feel his cock squirting so deep and hard inside her and she nearly passed out before John could pull his cock out of her.

When John finally pulled out we all gasped as we saw her small slit gape open for the first time. Being overcome with lust I went down on her and pumped my small cock inside amazed how her once snug pussy hardly had any contact on my small cock. Seeing her nipples so hard I came within three strokes.

Being the smart ass, Beth announced, "See, Cosmo never lies. Even after orgasming nearly an hour ago he still prematurely ejaculates." Our friends laugh at Beth's comments as my shrinking cock easily slips out of my wife.

Perhaps, if I get enough response to this story, I may divulge on how this event changed our lives forever.

I appreciate any help and thoughts to help improve my writing and story ideas. Please let me know what you think, thanks.

race_1962
race_1962
55 Followers