Rivalry Week

Story Info
A husband and wife escolate their bets on the big game.
4k words
4.35
91k
59
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my wife we had a lot in common. Same interest in movies, we both liked to compete in athletics, same music, etc. What we didn't have in common was the college football team we cheered for. While we both grew up in the same city, she was a Michigan fan and I always loved Ohio State. Since we both are pretty intense fans, we generally stay away from each other when the game is on.

The first year we dated was the first year Jim Tressle was the head coach. He had announced earlier in the year how important it was to beat Michigan, and despite a sub-par year I pushed the issue (even though Michigan was ranked at the time). All week long I bothered her about the game and it got a little irritating to her. At one point I said, "If Ohio State beats Michigan, you should have to give me a blow job."

"Fine!" was her answer, as she was tired of dealing with it.

The big game came and I, of course, sent her a text after the game reminding her of her obligation. She never responded and I just pretty much assumed she was pissed off and was never going to follow through. I was pleasantly surprised that night when she proceeded to initiate sex with me and finished me off with a pretty great blow job. Nothing was ever said about the bet as I was too high from the victory and didn't want to rub it in.

The following season the Buckeyes were undefeated going into the game and I was pretty excited during the season. They won in overtime the week before and she was very good not to egg me on that week. She knew from dating me that I had suffered through a lot of disappointing seasons where the Buckeyes fell short. The Buckeyes won 14 -- 9 that night and I was shocked to find myself getting a great blowjob again that night. "So, is this going to be a regular thing? If so, you had better invest in some OSU kneepads," I said rather cockily.

In 2003 we were newlyweds and both teams were ranked. As the BIG GAME approached I mentioned something about my blow job. She responded with "That is fine, but if Michigan wins, I get what I want."

When I inquired what that was, I kept getting a response of "You'll see."

This had me a tad concerned and unfortunately the Buckeyes lost. Her request was for me to take her to a fancy hotel with a hot-tub, nice robes, etc. and that I would have to "return the favor" when she was relaxed and feeling good. After taking care of her needs, I was unfortunately in the situation of having blue balls and having to take care of myself that evening. I think she got just as much pleasure in that.

Over the next several years we basically had this same running bet and I was on the winning end of it 7 straight years. Neither of us escalated the bet with the exception of 2006 when they were ranked 1 and 2 in the country. At that point, feeling rather confident, I brought up the fact that if I was going to spend money on a great hotel room, the least she could do is buy something nice for my blowjob. When she asked what I wanted, I naturally responded with "An OSU Cheerleader outfit." I will give her credit, that weekend she got an outfit on line and she did it up right. The day the package arrived I came home to her dressed in the outfit with her hair done up right, makeup and everything. She looked like a college cheerleader. To top it off, for the first time in our relationship, she actually did a role play. She pretended to be the cheerleader assigned to take care of the star player after winning the big game. Without a doubt it was the best blowjob of my life, which was something to say considering we had been married for a couple of years and had a kid by then.

In 2011 she got a little daring and raised the stakes. It started with her saying that I had to wear a Michigan tie to work, but then progressed with me having to be a Michigan player who got to score with the OSU Quarterback's girlfriend. Once again it was role play with her acting like the total slut and badmouthing her "boyfriend." She had never acted like a total slut in bed, until then, so while I didn't get a blowjob for winning, I had a great time.

So, 2014 came around and with the game being on after Thanksgiving, we went out the night before for drinks. We met a friend of hers and her boyfriend. Over the course of the evening the football game came up and eventually, the running bet.

Probably because they were newly dating and attractive, they got involved in the play and goaded us on to escalate the bet. As drinks were consumed and inhibitions dropped, the topic became a 3-some to the winner. If OSU won, my wife would have to arrange a threesome with another lady, and if UM won, I would have to find another guy for a 3-some. I have to admit, the talks of fooling around while dealing with this other couple turned me on a bit. At some point I must have flirted with her lady friend because she mentioned it when I we were home alone that night. In all honesty, I was attracted to her friend. While my wife has kept in shape, her friend has been single all of these years and would be an honest to god MILF if she ever had any kids. Instead she is one of those single women who enjoy getting guys to buy her free drinks all the time. A sexy strawberry blonde/ almost redhead, she dressed like a sexy business woman with silk blouses and lingerie underneath. As hot as she was, I think her boyfriend was hoping that he would be chosen if Michigan happened to win. He certainly seemed to be cheering for Michigan.

With the game having so much meaning I headed to the local sports bar for the game. Because the Buckeyes had national title hopes on the line I never gave the bet much thought that day -- I was more interested in having a few beers and winning the game. Somehow the Buckeyes squeaked it out and were in position for the Big 10 Championship game. My wife texted me shortly after the game and said, "Congrats" and asked when I would be home.

When I got home that night I could tell she was upstairs in our bedroom so I headed up. As I was walking in I could see she was in the OSU cheerleader outfit -- she still looked GREAT in that -- and I said, "I am glad you didn't take what we were talking about last night seriously. As horny as the conversation got me, I doubt I could ever do a 3-some with you and another guy and I don't think -- "

At this point she cut me off by putting her finger to my lips and shocking the hell out of me. She says, "I'm Buffy, the head cheerleader and we have a running agreement with the Michigan cheerleaders over the football game. In the spirt of 'The Game,' the star player gets to have his way with the 'HEAD' cheerleader from each squad. It is something that has been passed down from year to year and you are this year's winner, or rather we are."

What floored me even more was the fact that in from our private bathroom walked her friend from the night before, clad head-to-toe in a Michigan Cheerleader outfit, complete with hot red lipstick and a little M painted on her face. Even more than my wife, she looked like a sexy college age cheerleader. She had the body and was showing it with her midriff exposed in the outfit. She sauntered into the room and announced to my wife, "You are right, Buffy, he IS cute. I just hope that he has the energy to take care of BOTH of us for a while. Otherwise, we may just need to take care of each other." With that she reached over, caressed my wife's cheek and moved in for a soft kiss on her lips. At first I thought it was going to be just a peck, but I could see that they had opened their mouths slowly.

My wife had mentioned getting a little tipsy once before and kissing another girl, but for the first time I was actually watching my wife doing it. I am not certain if she was enjoying it or not, but if she wasn't, she certainly was putting on a show as if she was.

The kissing and caressing grew into a little heavy petting as my wife moved her hand up along her side before finally cupping her breasts. When the kiss finally broke, my wife said to her, "Candy, this is Mark, our quarterback. He has a long-term girlfriend, but I am quite certain he will follow through if we give him all that he wants -- all that his girlfriend won't do."

With this, Buffy grabbed a hold of my hand, pulled me towards her and said, "I know you find Candy attractive and if you want to just be with her, I understand.....or you can have BOTH of us." She reached her hand behind my neck and as she went in to kiss me I could instantly tell how she got up the courage for this as I could clearly taste rum on her breath. While I was kissing my wife, Candy came in and starting rubbing my arm and shoulder. She then put her hand on my cheek and directed my lips towards her. I glanced at my wife who then gave me a nod of approval and I soon found myself kissing her friend Candy.

Being the first time I had kissed another woman in many years, I was quite turned on. I was even more turned on by the fact that my wife was encouraging it as I could feel her caress my arms and hair. The kiss seemed to last for several minutes and I only broke away because I was feeling my wife as she unzipped my pants and slid her hands into my pants. I expected her to say something about me being turned on by another woman, but she stayed in character and said, "Candy, I do believe he has forgotten all about his girlfriend and it seems to me he has just what you are going to need."

With that, my wife dropped to her knees as I went into kiss Candy more deeply. I was in heaven as here I was kissing one woman as my wife slowly removed my cock from the boxer shorts and started to lick the head. My hand slid under Candy's top and I could feel that her perky breasts needed no support to keep them perky like that. Even more enjoyable were the rather large areolas and nipples that Candy had. Candy unzipped the top of her outfit and exposed her breasts that way. I couldn't help but to lower my head down to her breasts and start sucking on them.

With this she announced "don't us Michigan girls have nicer tits than those Ohio Girls?"

Though it was clear that they were perkier than my wives (and about a cup size bigger), I wasn't stupid enough to say so. Besides, I couldn't get over the fact that she said "Ohio" and not "Ohio State." I did, however, lean in and start to suck on them some more.

If I wasn't standing up, I could have easily blown my load with what was going on. Instead I was a little bit weak in the knees and curious as to how far they were going to go with this.

My curiosity didn't last long as Candy confidently said, "well, you may not like my tits better, but I know we are better at this. With that she dropped to her own knees and gently removed my cock from my wife's mouth and stuck it in her own.

Married for 11 years, it had been a long time since my cock was in any part of a woman other than my wife's. Having someone new on my head and my wife knowing what flips my trigger was a big bonus. As Candy was taking my cock in her mouth, my wife began to lick the base of my shaft and lick my balls. My wife, who I desperately tried to remember to call Buffy, certainly knew how to get me to cum, but it felt really good to feel Candy's mouth on me and look down and watch these two make me feel like a stud.

As Candy made her sucking more sensual and less rhythmic, I got my next thrill. Buffy had worked her tongue from my body to Candy's and was gently sucking and caressing Candy's exposed breasts. I don't know who enjoyed this more as I had been told in the past that Candy was bisexual but this was a first for me. Especially with my wife who, up until this point, had never given the hint of being attracted to girls.

Candy lost interest in me momentarily as she caressed the back of Buffy's head. I got the sense that this was something that Candy had always wanted to do, be intimate with my wife. The two of them stood up and worked back into a full kiss as I gently rubbed each of them while my penis was a full mass but being ignored.

I slid my hands behind both of them and rubbed their asses. I was pleased to see that not only were they not wearing the typical cheerleader bottoms underneath, but neither was wearing a thong, either. I slid my fingers down the cracks of each of their asses and directed them towards their pussies. At this point Candy's pussy was clearly wetter and though I would like to think it was because of me, I know that it was because she was getting a crack at her friend after all of these years.

Upon feeling my wife's cunt, she stuck it out a little towards me and I arranged myself around behind her as she kissed Candy intently. Candy lowered herself onto the bed while continuing to kiss and rub my wife. I lifted up Buffy's skirt, intent on sliding my tongue into her pussy, but instead my wife grabbed the back of her head and directed it towards her ass, announcing "I want to feel Candy's tongue in my pussy, first."

So while they kissed, I started to slide my tongue into the crack and hole. Candy knew I loved to do this so she didn't rush me to a stop. Simultaneously I started to slide my finger in Buffy's pussy the way she liked it, but every time I would try to slide it up front towards the clit she would squeeze her legs together and stop me.

While they continued to kiss I started to give small light kisses around the hips and side of Buffy. While I was playing with her behind, Candy had managed to remove Buffy's top so that I was kissing all the way to Buffy's breasts. With that, Buffy slid off the side of Candy and laid on her back while I gently played with her right nipple and worked my way up to kissing her again. Candy slid over on top of Buffy's left side and started sucking her breast and then worked her way down to her stomach. At this point I was kissing Buffy while stroking her cheek so that I could watch what I thought I would never see.

Buffy rose up her knees slightly and spread her legs and Candy worked herself down to Buffy's bare pussy. My wife shuddered a little as for the first time a woman had slid a tongue into her vagina and with the gentleness only a woman could provide. Candy seemed a natural as she lightly licked her clit. I wish I could have been given lessens because Buffy was making sounds I had never heard before while Candy played down there.

Buffy's eyes were closed and she was as passionate as I had ever seen her, however, my cock was rock hard and even though she had her hand on it, her focus was far from that. I looked down into Candy's eyes and the smile in them told me I was invited to play with her.

Either because she was more comfortable like that or because of the shifting on the bed, Candy was half on the bed and half off the bed. I think she was expecting me to get behind her and plow right in and she was pleasantly surprised when I kissed my way from the back of her knees up between her legs. She spread them wide as I slid my fingers in and out trying to play with my fingers and my tongue. She must have picked up the pace with my wife because she seemed to be building to an orgasm. I didn't want to distract anyone while this was going on so I patiently played with her wet box while she did the same with Buffy. Buffy then raised her hips up as she normally does when she cums from oral stimulation as Candy continued light strokes with her tongue on her clit. The orgasm lasted for quite a while and while it wasn't a loud screaming orgasm, it was definitely quite pleasant.

For the first time in quite a while I believe that Buffy opened her eyes as I climbed behind Candy. I stared in my wife's beautiful brown eyes as for the first time in a dozen years my penis was slowly entering the tight hole of another woman. I was slow at first, but enough of a distraction that Candy stopped focusing her attention on Buffy and more on me. Still, she looked Buffy in the eyes while keeping her fingers in Buffy's warm moist box.

Candy's pussy seemed to clench tightly around my cock -- so much that for the second time I almost blew my load. Instead, Candy went over the edge for the first time. Being a little too ignored, Buffy rolled off the bed and stood up next to me and started to kiss my neck and chest as my rhythm was slow and steady. When she reached up to kiss me she asked me straight up, "How does her pussy feel?"

I couldn't believe my wife was looking me in the eyes with such love and compassion as I was fucking another woman. I slowed to a break wondering if Buffy had something else in mind, and boy was I right. She looked at me and said, "I promised my friend that I would lick her pussy tonight and I would like you to fuck me while I do it."

So Candy slid up the bed and rolled on her back with a big smile as Buffy moved into kiss her and then worked her way down to her waste and beyond. I waited until Buffy was fully engaged before I lifted up her skirt. Though we had always had an active sex life, her pussy never felt better. It was almost as if it were pulsating around my cock. I was slowly going in, holding it while flexing my kegel for a tad and then pulling out right to the point of where it felt I was going to be all the way out. It was something that always seemed to tease my wife and it intensified what she was doing to Candy.

Unlike Buffy, who had her eyes closed while Candy was down on her, Candy was staring into my wife's eyes with love as well as passion. Buffy must have looked at her with a similar amount of love because Candy started to have a long sensual orgasm quite different than what Buffy had earlier. When she started to come down from the high, she desperately wanted to kiss my wife some more and slid down the bed to give her that loving affection. I have never seen a woman glow as much as Candy was right then. Unfortunately, as Buffy sat up a little to kiss her I came out of Buffy and was now myself feeling a little neglected.

While all of this lovemaking was a turn on, I was ready to cum and I knew I would likely never have an opportunity like this again. With my wife straddling Candy, I separated Candy's legs and slid my cock into her extremely lubricated pussy. I then tried to get them back into character by asking, what my final reward was going to be "for playing such a great game."

I think this triggered my wife back to the task at hand (and the bet) and she smiled and rolled off of her friend. Dropping out of character my wife said to me, "The deal with Candy was that if I went down on her, you would also get to have a sexual first. I would really like you to fuck her ass since I know you have never done that with anyone else."

When I looked at Candy for confirmation she smiled at me and said, "I can't wait to feel your cock in my butthole."

About as aggressively as I had been with the two of them, I grabbed Candy by the ankles and flipped her over on her stomach. Like I did with my wife, I went down between her cheeks with my tongue and began to lubricate the area. Candy was a little shocked that I did this, but she also seemed very into it and appreciative. As I worked my cock up to her rear end, my wife grabbed my cock as if to guide me in. She placed the head of my penis against her sphincter and directed me in. Candy gave a little shudder as the head of my penis broke the seal. I held it in place for a bit, allowing the muscle to relax around it. Every ounce of me wanted to drive it into her, but my wife was guiding me slowly while kissing me at the same time.

The sensation of the tight grip followed by more openness was entirely new, but was driving me crazy. It didn't help that all along my wife was kissing me and Candy was egging her on with comments like "show your wife what I real woman does for you" and "pump your cum in my ass." I would love to say that I lasted 20 minutes, but I know it was really only a few. When I was ready to cum I pumped about as hard as Candy could take it, but she was a trooper egging me on. I gave several rough thrusts before laying on top of Candy and kissing her on the side of the face.

12