River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amid gasps, she whispered, "Oh my God, I've...never felt anything like...this...keep doing it...go a little deeper."

I complied with her wishes and pushed my finger further into her ass. She gasped loudly and began stroking my cock with her hands. I grunted and inadvertently pushed my finger even further into her, causing her to gasp uncontrollably.

"Oh my God! I can't stand it! I need you to take me! Take me!"

I had never even heard River talk about sex before, needless to say, every word out of her mouth made me hard as a diamond. I ripped her blue dress clear to the floor and threw her on my bed, removing my jeans and boxers with similar speed and falling on top of her like a predator on prey. I aligned my cock at her entrance and pushed the very tip between her lips. She sighed with pleasure and I looked deeply into her green eyes for confirmation; I saw no resistance. I pushed hard and broke past her barrier with ease. She winced slightly, but I slowed, giving her time to adjust to the new feeling. She kissed me hard for encouragement and I began to thrust, slowly gaining speed until we lost all track of time, space, and reason. It was as if we were the only creatures in existence and all the world had faded around us. I was now in a world of freckle constellations, soft sighs, and radiant green eyes. I was completely consumed in her undertow, swirled in her eddies, and thrown into the darkness of her vortices. Our tension built together, but we both held on for as long as our bodies could handle, wanting nothing more than to prolong the moment we had desired since we first met. I clenched my teeth and willed myself to last for seconds longer until finally my will gave way to nature and I exploded into her womb with a cry. River's breath caught in her throat as she tensed and clamped down upon me, moaning in ecstasy. Covered in sweat and utterly exhausted, I collapsed next to her and she snuggled up to my side, resting her head on my chest, our bodies bare and trusting.

As I drifted off to sleep, Rivers voice echoed in my ear, "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

"I love you."

12