River Boat: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Abby mumbled.

"You still clothed?" He asked

"Yes, Sam, I haven't moved yet," She giggled.

Opening the door, he peeped in and laid the bottle on the vanity, as he caught her opening her eyes slightly, he smiled. "Heres some mouth wash for you, once you get to moving around." He said with a snicker.

Sam walked back to deck and reeled in the lines. There was a nice catfish on one of the lines that had done the usual grab the bait and lay on the muddy bottom. He got him in the boat and smiled as this was Abby's line.

Sam put the fish in the cooler, secured the rail and checked the anchor. Everything seemed ok so he turned out the flood light and checked the fuel and water. Then went in to the main "Day" room and sprawled out on the couch. He took the remote and turned on the television then turned the sound down real low. It had been a long day. The water lightly slapping the side of the boat and bull frogs singing in the distance made for a tranquil sound, so it wasn't long until he too fell asleep, there on the River Boat.

12