River Ch. 05

Story Info
Revelations.
1.2k words
4.68
8.1k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem with using a certain parent as material for my sexual imaginings was obvious a couple of days later when John and Sam showed up in the morning, smiling and hugging each other good bye, as if nothing had happened. Sam started building something in the far corner of the room and John asked to speak to me, just for a couple of minutes.

The man really was attractive with his tousled, dark blond hair and his sky blue eyes. The fact that he was a tall man with a strong body no longer scared me, but instead it made me wonder what it would feel like to lie in his arms. What would it feel like to have him lying on top of me? What would it feel like to lie on top of him?

I could tell that my face turned from pink to red as I tried not to look at John, tried not to wonder if he was strong enough to lift me up and carry me around. Tried... and failed.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much for taking care of my Sam" he said. "I wanted to move Sam somewhere safer, but he said he didn't want to leave. There was something, he said, about you showing him how to build something special?"

"Yes" I answered with weak knees but a surprisingly strong voice "but it's a secret for someone's birthday, and I've been told not to say anything about it". That someone was of course Sam's dad, and I guess he understood since he didn't continue with his questions.

He took my hand and squeezed it softly. "Thank you"

I don't know why, but I answered him with a whispered "thank you" and felt my cheeks go warm again.

He leaned in closer and just for a second it felt as if he was going to hug me, when he quickly straightened up and took a step back. He tossed a "have a nice day now" to me and half-ran out of the room.

And there I stood, with a surprised "oh" on my still reddish face and a strange "what did just happen?"-feeling in my body. My brain seemed to have taken a temporary leave of absence, and I was having difficulties processing my reactions.

If Mary is the thinker in my little group of friends, then I'm more about staying true to my feelings. But the thing is, you really do need a brain to process what you are feeling. And when my brain power was turned back on just seconds later, I could see the truth quite clearly; I was falling in love. Because it wasn't just lust (although heavily spiced with that particular ingredient), it was something more.

And it wasn't a comfortable "I like this guy, and we're compatible, and I want to be with him"-kind of falling in love either. It was like an instant meal of insanely strong feelings of caring for and absolute want-wanting. It reminded me of all the times I had had to separate two children fighting over the same toy. I was a 31 year old woman that wanted, yes absolutely needed that red car (in the shape of a man).

The rest of the day passed slowly by and I found myself staring unseeingly into walls, other people's faces, the food I was eating and so on. I'm just hoping no one told me anything important, because storing information might have been a bit over my ability right then and there!

* * * * *

"Get a grip John" I thought to myself as I was leaving the kindergarten/preschool building. "She is not for you and you know it! And besides, all women turn out to be lying, cheating, crazy, screaming witches in the end, don't they?"

But the thoughts that had kept me safe for the past four years sounded strange and hollow. With a bitter laugh I congratulated whatever higher source responsible for my life for thrusting me in the way of a woman even I couldn't ignore. Imagine putting the sweetest possible woman in a curvy, sensual body. Dark shiny hair with a reddish tone to it; large, sincere brown eyes; a warm, inviting, dark red mouth; breasts that were on the large side, but still high and nicely shaped; a not too narrow waist and finally a set of round, smooth butt cheeks that I'd die to get my hands on. She was a bit on the short side, but the rest of the package was just perfect.

That evening when I was a bit late to pick up Sam because my car broke down had been the first step in some kind of awakening for me. For the first time in years, Sam seemed to have found someone that he really liked, who shared his interest in building things. The things all previous teachers had highlighted were always the fact that Sam was really shy and that he didn't have many friends. This teacher talked about his imagination and the way he could turn his ideas into fantastic creations, using almost any building material that they had available. In a world that seemed mostly concentrated on finding faults, she was like a little ray of sunshine.

When I came running, scared for my son's life and found her sitting there with him in her arms and later on when she held onto both of us, I couldn't believe our luck. To be able to find someone with a heart that was obviously large enough and strong enough to care for not just Sam, but both of us.

In the days that followed, I started thinking that of course she had to care for us, it was her job. She didn't do it because she liked or loved us, it was because she was needed, and as a teacher she was educated to behave in a certain way. If distrust or hate wouldn't be my savior this time, then complete denial would save the day.

Convinced that I had just imagined things, I brought Sam to kindergarten. I was a rock that could not be affected by female interference. But boy, how wrong I was. I hadn't seen her in over a week and the sight of her made my heart beat a little bit faster, made my senses grow sharper and my blood flow in increasing amounts to my groin.

When she looked at me and started blushing, there was something in her eyes that hadn't been there before. It hadn't taken me long to realize that I wanted her, but perhaps she had just realized she wanted me too?

After thanking her for her help with Sam, I reached for and touched her hand and that was mistake number one. The overwhelming need for me to hold her in my arms that made me lean in was mistake number two. Now in addition to images of her lush body, I could add her unique sense of smell, a sweet combination of peaches and cherries. I couldn't wait to touch her and taste her.

My life was getting complicated fast, and I wasn't sure I was completely unhappy about it.