River Ch. 07

Story Info
Anticipation.
1.3k words
4.75
8.4k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of that weekend passed by with me in a dreamlike state; cheeks too red, eyes glossy, breathing fast and light. The previous worry that he might not be attracted to me had been blown away by what he had said and that warm, close hug he'd given me. He did want me, but he was afraid. I did want him, and I couldn't wait to see him again.

I don't know how many times that weekend that my tired but overactive mind brought up the sensory information of his body pressed to mine, but the feeling of being electric, on the edge, hairs standing, acutely aware of each and every line of his body would not be something I would forget in the first place.

The DIY-project was put on indefinite hold, and I stumbled my way home in stunned silence. I no longer needed to keep busy, or rather, I no longer wanted to. I wanted to leisurely swim in my own warm feelings. I wanted to tensely anticipate our next meeting. I wanted to be true to my feelings, finally.

I thought about the fact that him almost touching me was more potent than any other experience in my previous relationships, at least the fully dressed ones. When a barely there caress made me go from 0 to 60 in two seconds blank and a touch of his hand made me feel that distinct "click" where my complete body went into instant naked fun time mode.

I spent the rest of the weekend just calmly accepting everything. I did simple, pleasurable things, like sit in my sofa with an unread book in my lap; I took long, soapy baths, spent time grooming, polishing and moisturizing, and most of all, made sure I got a lot of sleep.

- - - - -

It's usually no hardship for me to go to work, but when the alarm rang Monday morning, I literally jumped out of bed, with one thought in my head only - "today I might meet John again". Shower, make-up, clothes, everything went in record time, until I was stopped by a niggling thought at the back of my head. There was something about the work schedule this week, wasn't there? A quick look made me sit down heavily in one of my kitchen chairs. I wasn't scheduled to work early morning or late evening until Thursday. Three more days?

Heavy with disappointment I moved slowly in the kitchen, made breakfast, ate it and then checked the time. Yes, still too early to go to work. The time dragged on, until I could finally take my car and drive to work with a disappointed frown on my face.

Every bump in the road highlighted the fact that I was and had been on sexual high alert for far too long. I felt like a dog or cat in heat, wanting to rub myself against something to make the tension go away.

With heavy steps I followed the gravel walkway and walked into the cloakroom, to hang my coat and start getting on with my day. I was a bit early, but I was sure that no one would mind a pair of extra hands. Something alerted me that there was someone else in the room. I turned around and saw John standing there. I looked at him and saw the same sort of longing in his eyes that I had seen in my own all weekend.

I did not consciously decide to bring him to the storage room, but suddenly found myself there pressing myself against him, straining to reach his face and his lips. I knew what I wanted, but I wasn't quite sure about his wishes, so I just gently pressed my lips against his, waiting for him to either respond or reject my advances.

I can't say I was disappointed when he pressed his lips hard against mine just micro seconds later.

* * * * *

I saw her walking slowly towards the school entrance. She was staring at her own feet, with a sad expression on her face. I wondered what she was thinking about, didn't she like working here? Had something happened to her? The thought of anyone or anything causing her pain, made my body grow tense and my hands tighten into fists as an ache spread in my chest. She walked unseeingly into the cloakroom where I was standing, hands in my pockets, waiting for her.

She was so beautiful; her hair shiny and her cheeks touched with pink from the cold morning air. I watched as she removed and hung her coat and then let my eyes roam over her amazing body. I drew a quick breath and she turned around and saw me. Her eyes met mine and as hers grew heated, I started wondering if meeting her at school had been such a great idea after all.

I almost thought she'd throw herself into my arms as she came running, but instead she took my hand and pulled me further into the cloakroom, into a hidden corner that seemed to be used as some kind of storage area. Before I could blink she had pushed me into a corner and was standing on her toes, pressing her body into mine and pulling my face closer to hers.

The fact that she was the initiator was an extreme turn-on, but it made me realize that I had to be the voice of reason, the one that would have to put a stop to this before it was too late. And then, when her warm, moist, soft lips touched mine I realized it was already too late.

She started with a somewhat tentative, close-mouthed kiss, seemingly waiting for me to accept her offering, but as I responded, putting all my wanting into that one first kiss, her kisses turned frenzied and soon we were letting our mouths and tongues dance and fight and make precious love. Time seemed to stop as we let ourselves get pulled into a hurricane of heated feelings. As I started kissing my way down her neck and shoulder, her strong scent pulled me in and I felt dizzy with emotions.

My body was on fire for her and without conscious thought I lifted her up and felt her wind her legs around me. A quick look around us showed me a sink cabinet in the other corner of the room and a couple of steps later I had her sitting on the sink, her eyes shiny, her mouth slightly open and her legs spread wide. I pressed my aching groin into hers, heard her breath catch and started kissing her with hard, open-mouthed kisses. With my left hand on her butt, I pulled her even closer and then let my other hand slide slowly from her waist up to her glorious breasts. As I filled my hand with one heavy, genuinely female globe I felt a trembling, but strong hand pull my shirt out of my pants and a second later that same hand was greedily caressing my body.

If there hadn't been a commotion in the open areas of the cloakroom at that point, I'm not sure what would have happened. I don't know if there is such a thing as a sexual "point of no return", but if there is, there's a big chance that we'd have reached that point just minutes or even seconds later.

After hurriedly fixing our outfits, and making sure that her hair was not too badly tousled, I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, handed her the note I had planned to give her and walked away with a dull pain in my groin, but with a happy smile on my face.