River Ch. 08

Story Info
Pleasure.
1.9k words
4.71
8.9k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earth to Sarah" Mary said laughingly "Hey, Sarah, what's life like in dreamland nowadays?"

"What?" I answered and looked up at three smiling faces, "What did you say?"

"Well, it started out as a discussion about educational systems" Mary answered "and then you sort of stopped talking in the middle of a sentence, your eyes went blank and you started staring at the wall". With a shake of her head she started laughing a great heaving, belly laugh with snorted words that sounded like "friends", "love" and "hilarious".

"What is Mary talking about?" Rose asked "have you met someone?"

I felt my face grow pink as I nodded. "I have no idea how Mary could know anything about it though" I said with a pout, which made Mary laugh even harder wheezing something about "being all cute".

"Tell us!" Susan said with a quick nod. "The last thing we heard was that you weren't dating anymore?"

"Well, I'm not really dating now either" I said with an angry look at Mary who was wiping her eyes on a napkin, trying to get herself under control again.

"I've met someone though" I confirmed "someone that I really like".

"But who is he?" Rose asked "Someone we know? Is it that friend of Harrys, what's his name, you know the one with the beard?"

"I'd say he's a tall man with wide shoulders and baby blue eyes" Mary giggled.

"He does not have baby blue eyes" I said before looking at Mary and seeing her glittering eyes.

"Told you!" Mary answered with a wide smile.

"Does this mean you're actually dating the father of that boy you told us about?" Susan asked with a frown. "You said you wouldn't, didn't you?"

"We're not dating" I said through my teeth "not yet at least".

"Hold on!" Mary said with a serious expression on her face. "I can tell that you're way past like-liking him and way into love-loving him. And you're not dating?"

"He wants to take it slow" I mumbled.

"Come again?" Mary said and leaned closer.

"He wants to take it slow to protect both Sam and himself" I told them.

"And you're ok with that?" Mary asked with a skeptically lifted eyebrow. "I mean, based on that glossy eyed dreaming session a couple of minutes ago, which I guess had Mr. Tall and Strong in it?"

"I'm mostly ok about it" I answered. "But the thing is, I'm having difficulties staying calm and keeping myself at a distance."

I saw Mary studying my face and then she said "Well, you're not calm at all are you? Frankly I'd say you look all hot and bothered".

My face grew red as I nodded "Yes, that pretty much sums it up".

Susan shook her head slightly and Rose smiled at me and took my hand. "Well I'm happy for you" she said.

"I'd be happier if she told us whether she'd tested his strength yet or not" Mary said, clearly expecting an answer.

My whispered "I have" had Mary laughing hard again. "Good girl" she said, "good girl".

- - - - -

I didn't stay long at our regular Thursday evening wine or whine-session, because I wanted to get home. The fact that we didn't actually date did not prevent us from staying in contact through text messaging and e-mail. The note he'd given me Monday morning had held all of his contact information; telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and even his home address.

I had written the first text message with shaking hands Monday evening. It was a simple "hello it's me" and from then on we'd sent each other lots and lots of messages. We tried to get to know each other that way instead of meeting - because it seemed safer that way - and after sending questions and answers for three evenings, we were both getting pretty comfortable with each other as well as knowledgeable about each other's situations, habits, favorites (colors, food, cars, clothes, you name it), most detested vegetable and so on.

Late in the evenings, one or both of us usually slipped in our decision to take it slowly by sending a heated text message. Considering the level of attraction, I guess it would have been strange otherwise.

We didn't make any plans to see each other, but we had a sort of hidden agreement that any dating would have to wait until the next time that Sam was at his grandparents place. The idea of waiting more than three weeks almost made me cry; I was beginning to believe that you could actually die from sheer frustration.

Needless to say, we made sure we didn't meet at my workplace, because all that tension might cause unwanted situations and none of us wanted to go as far as or further than the last time we'd met there. I suspected that I would always have very fond memories of that storage room; the room in itself now gave me warm tingling sensations every time I had to go there. And I made sure I went there, often...

- - - - -

Friday morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I couldn't remember what I'd been dreaming about but I strongly suspected it was something about me and John. I had a short workday ahead of me and as I got ready for work I thought about some of the things he'd told me about his life, his ex-wife, their life together and the way he felt he had to keep Sam safe and away from his violent nature. Somehow I still felt sorry for the mother that wasn't allowed to see and be with her child. Johns description of how she had forced him to give her money or she'd hurt the boy took away most of my sympathy for her, but not all of it. If there was just a way to get her off of the drugs, perhaps she...

I stopped myself from thinking the thought fully through, because that was not my problem to solve, that's what John had written when I'd asked if there was anything you could do about it.

The day went by swiftly and smoothly, and before I knew it, it was time for me to go home. I had already planned to go shopping, since I needed some small things for the weekend. My plan for the weekend was that I was going sit in my sofa, watch romantic movies and eat popcorn.

I drove my car to a grocery store close to the school, took a shopping cart and started walking lane up and lane down searching for what I needed for my lazing-around-at-home-weekend.

Having picked up almost everything I needed, I turned around a corner in the store and suddenly I felt electric; I could feel all of the hairs on my body standing on edge. As I slowly turned around I saw a familiar person standing a few feet away. He hadn't seen me yet, but as I lifted my hand to press my fingers against my trembling lips he looked up. His wonderful face was lit by a wide smile as he approached me.

"Hey" he said "are you just getting off from work?"

"Yes" I answered "and are you picking Sam up early today?"

Then it was as if something clicked in both of us. We didn't say anything more but just let our eyes caress each other's bodies with increasing heat.

"Sarah" was all he said as he took one long step towards me. "John" I answered with a strained tone to my voice. I felt my body tense in anticipation at the wild look in his eyes. He took a hold of my hand and said "Come with me... now, please" with a rough voice.

We left our carts as they were and half ran out the store, my small hand held by his big one. He pulled me towards his car, opened the passenger door and lifted me into the seat. Before I could blink he had the car started and was speeding out of the parking lot.

Thankfully he didn't go far, but pulled up by an abandoned industry building and shut the engine off. He turned towards me and I could tell by the strained expression in his face that he was just as affected as I was. He pulled his hand through his hair, shook his head once, pushed his car seat back as far as he could and then reached for me to pull me into his lap. Before letting him pull me close I wiggled out of my coat and my shoes, and then finally I was in his arms again.

He leaned in and started pressing wild open-mouthed kisses against my soon overheated lips. A moment later he was unbuttoning my blouse as I pushed myself hard against his erection. My bra was buttoned at the front and the clever man soon had it opened and as far off as the sleeves of my blouse would allow. He pushed me back against the steering wheel and with half closed eyes I could see him look at me, swallow and whisper "beautiful, so-so beautiful".

He leaned in and started pressing hot kisses against the top of my stomach, my ribs and the smooth sides of my breasts. With a groan he leaned in and licked warm circles around my right nipple. Frustrating little circles that were close to where I wanted him, but not close enough. With a fierce growl I pulled at his hair and pushed his warm, wet, eager mouth onto my fully erect nipple.

As he suckled on one nipple his big hand caressed my other breast. When he closed his fingers around that second nipple and squeezed hard at the same time as he bit down gently on the first one I almost thought there might be a truth to the stories about nipple play orgasms. I heard myself whimper loudly and felt him tug wildly at the buttons of my pants. I pushed his hands away and finished my own buttons. Then I leaned in and started pulling at his clothes. We somehow managed to remove his jacket and shirt and now it was my turn to stare with wide eyes. He was beautifully shaped with strong muscles and a tanned skin that was getting goose bumps as I let my hands caress him. As I leaned in I could feel the scent of him, a strong smell that was a mix of thoroughly excited man and pleasant, mild cologne. He smelled just right.

I started nibbling and licking my way from his shoulder up his neck when he suddenly pulled my face away and started kissing my mouth again. He was pushing himself rhythmically against my wet and willing core and I was almost sobbing with need.

"I need, I need" I whimpered.

"I know what you need baby" he said roughly as he pushed me away from him and back against the steering wheel. Somehow he lifted me up and pulled my pants and panties down, not far, but far enough for him to be able to get access to my throbbing, eager lips. He kept one of his hands under me to lift me up against the wheel and with an even rougher voice he told me to put my feet on his legs.

My shaking legs were steadied by his one strong hand and before long I could feel his other hand stroking my butt, caressing the cleft between my butt cheeks and then finally, finally parting my outer lips and stroking me first slowly and then with increasing speed until my whole body tensed in an orgasm stronger than any I had ever had before. My loud orgasmic shout mixed with his as we both shook in joined, but not fully joined pleasure.