River Chance

Story Info
Irish lass' husband does jig at sight of her fucking.
1.3k words
3.69
71.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

I had always heard about how some women enjoy flashing their pussy and tits to men in public, but until recently I had never witnessed such pleasures. Oh, sure from time to time I would spy a beaver shot or enjoy the view of a delicious cleavage. But I never saw one that was intentionally displayed (or at least I didn't think they were).

I had stopped for gas on my way home from work, and almost immediately spotted the tall brunette with the black ankle strap stiletto heels and tight short skirt and top. I along with every other guy at the station had their eyes riveted on her and she knew it.

For whatever reason, she seemed to be putting on the show for my sole benefit. As she pumped gas into her car, she held the hose with both hands, legs spread apart causing her skirt to rise; the nozzle leveled with her snatch. From where I stood it looked as if she was rubbing the thick hose against her pussy. Her well defined thighs, calves and rounded ass just made my cock ache for her. Ah, those ankle straps!

Again, I must add that this was not your typical looking short skirted tramp. This was one of those beauties you see on that show, River Dance. We're talking one fuck'n healthy woman! The fact that she was behaving like a slut made it all that much better.

In order to extend my stay, I pretended to check my tire pressure, wipe the windows, adjust the spare tire. Shit I was ready to do an oil change if I had to! I did whatever I could to prolong the pleasure her sight provided. She likewise, took the opportunity to continue my torment by bending over and picking up litter from her car floor; aiming her ass right at me.

She then sat in her car, legs slightly parted. Her skirt hiking up and exposing not just her beautiful thighs but her raven colored pussy . As she caught me craning my neck to look at her, she giggled in amusement and parted her legs even more. Confirming that she knew exactly what she was doing and enjoyed the torture she was inducing.

I decided then, that enough was enough and walked over to her. Actually, it was more like my cock had made the cognitive decision to introduce himself to her and I just happened to follow. She smiled as I approached, with my cock bulging inside my pants.

I awkwardly said hello and said my name; not that I think she cared who I was let alone my name. She said her name was Heather (I'm telling you, just like one of those River Dance chicks! Aren't they all named Heather, Holly, Erin, Megan, Colleen or fucking Bernadette!) She came straight out and asked me if I liked what I saw and did I want to fuck. Before I could answer she told me to get in her car. I barely managed to tell her that I was married! She said, no problem since so was she!!

I wasted no time getting in her car after parking mine. The other guys at the station started whistling and encouraging me as I got in. This attention not only did NOT bother her but it seemed to make her hotter. We had just pulled away when she took my hand and placed it between her legs. Her pussy was soaked! She peeled away.

I sat there in a stupor, like some fuck'n teen age kid! She grabbed my hand tightly and pushed it in deeper inside of her. Her pussy was so wet, that I had no problem putting three of my fingers in; while massaging her swollen clit with my thumb.

Heather reached over and squeezed my cock hard, letting me know that she meant business and that I was going to get a fucking to remember for the rest of my life. She pulled into the back of warehouse.

Once parked, she grabbed my arm and basically fucked herself with it; as if it was some giant dildo. She rested her head against the back of seat as she plunged my fingers inside her wet pussy. I leaned and kissed her mouth. She hungrily sucked my tongue and bit my lips.

I continued to stroke her pussy as hard and as deep as I could, until she let out a cry announcing that she came. Throughout the car the smell of her pussy juice permeated. She acted like a woman who hadn't gotten laid in some time. Something strange I thought for a woman this hot and married.

Heather then said it was my turn, and literally whipped my cock out of my pants. And just that quick, she had it in her mouth and was sucking it. She made loud sucking noises, accompanied by moans and groans. She didn't come up for air once! She just sucked and sucked and sucked! She squeezed my cock and twisted it down with every suck. From time to time she would slap her lips and face with it. I was NOT in charge here, she was!

Heather (my Irish Lass) shoved my cock inside her mouth repeatedly, her mouth red with lust. I finally couldn't hold it any longer and braced myself as I exploded. With that she burrowed down on my lap even more so; sucking and licking every cum drop. I bucked and humped and grinded my hips into her. And as hard as I did, she bore down equally as hard. All I could do was sigh as my energy left me, through my cock.

I looked down and saw her looking up at me with the biggest cum covered smile I had ever seen. Then at the corner of my eye, I caught a movement. As I turned, I saw this guy standing a few feet from us, jerking off. I started to say something, when Heather told me that the guy was her husband who had followed us! She said he likes to watch her fuck. I would say so....

We both watched, as her husband stroked his cock feverishly. As he came, he swayed back and forth has he shot his load onto the floor. She confided in me that her husband Patrick just had this obsession of watching her fuck other men and jerk off as she did it. How ironic, here was this woman on fire with an insatiable sexual hunger and her husband content to just jerk off. I told her if he didn't mind then I sure didn't. I suggested that he at least come inside the car.

Patrick lit up all smiles when I called him over and invited him to sit in the car. How ballsy! Shit! It was his car! Fuck the car! It was HIS WIFE! He quickly sat in the back seat and silently watched as his wife once again placed my cock in her mouth. His eyes widened as she licked the shaft and circled the corona with her tongue. Her spit making my cock gooey and shiny, the drool sliding down the sides. The sight of her red lips swallowing my cock was awesome.

In an instant, my cock was once again thick with lust. Heather reached down and touched her pussy as she sucked my cock; Patrick resumed his feverish jerking off. He grunted that he wanted me to cum in her mouth again. At Heather hearing his request, she pumped and sucked harder. Now making loud sucking groaning noises as she worked my cock. I couldn't control it any longer and came once again. Patrick came at the same time I did and we both groaned simultaneously. Heather relaxed the grip on my cock and I just spewed cum all over her face. What a sight! What an experience!

It turned out that, Heather and her voyeur husband frequented that gas station often in search of new meat for her. All the guys that worked there, not only knew this but had all shared the same experience I just had.

That evening when I got home, would you believe it? My wife had gotten the River Dance video and yes there was my Heather in the chorus row. Ain't that something...

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers