River City Superheroine Ch. 02

Story Info
Grace breaks into a warehouse and encounters Masquerade.
2.4k words
4.43
5k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

Grace picked up her clothes and put an arm across her cum-covered tits as she used the other arm to silently close the office door behind her. The past several minutes left her dazed and breathless. From getting caught, then an admittedly good fuck, and finding the documents Grace needed to clean herself off and take a moment before heading back, even if it was a little risky.

She scurried to the bathroom down the hall and thankfully no one was inside. The bathroom was surprisingly clean.

Grace looked at herself in the mirror. Her lipstick was smeared and some mascara had smudged around her right eye. Her perky tits glistened with the mysterious thug's cum. Grace turned on the faucet to wash her breasts. The cold water was shocking and she gasped involuntarily as her chest made contact.

Just then, the door opened. Grace rushed to pull her shirt up in front of her chest as a woman in a tight skirt and loose button down blouse walked in. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" The woman turned around and went back through the door with a swish of her white-blonde hair.

Grace finished getting dressed and sheepishly opened the bathroom door, but fortunately the woman had left. Doing her best not to draw attention, Grace walked out of the Scarlet Lounge to return to base to share her newfound info.

--

Earlier back at headquarters, Grace had left for her mission about five minutes earlier. Cassie and Anthony would ordinarily be at their desks, ready for any situation Grace needed help with, but instead they were on the couch. More accurately, Anthony was on the couch and Grace was on top of him. Cassie's skirt was pushed up above her waist and her panties were to the side as she bounced on Anthony's cock while she felt the hard muscles of his upper body with her hands. Anthony had his pants around his ankles as he had one hand on Cassie's hip and another hand underneath her sweater, fondling her large breasts.

Cassie and Anthony had been having sex discreetly for a week and a half now, almost always when Grace went on a mission. Cassie knew that Grace never asked for help. And Cassie was horny. Anthony enjoyed the guilty pleasure knowing that Grace, who relentlessly teased him and CAPE, was slightly farther from help. And Cassie had a great body.

Cassie loved having a cute boy-toy to ride basically whenever she wanted; it was only a bonus that he had a thick cock that filled up her pussy. Cassie shuddered and moaned as an orgasm spread through her body. Cassie started moving her hips faster to get Anthony to cum. Within a minute, her efforts were rewarded as Anthony groaned and his throbbing cock signaled he had shot his load into the condom.

Cassie eased herself off of him. "Hurry up and get dressed! We don't want Grace to catch us," she said with a smile.

-

Grace walked triumphantly back into HQ, eager to share the good news about her mission. She walked in as Cassie and Anthony seemed to be hurriedly rearranging papers on their desks.

"Hey guys! I got a ton of info about shipments and warehouses from that mission," Grace said. Cassie smiled but said nothing, and Anthony wordlessly nodded. Was Cassie's face flushed? They must have been talking about her again, Grace thought.

Embarrassed, Grace also smelled a faint musk in the air. Her stomach dropped. She must still smell like sex.

"Ok, I'll send you the pictures I took in a bit. I need to shower!" Grace laughed nervously and walked away.

Cassie and Anthony exchanged a look. That was so obvious. Grace had to know about their sex now.

That night, Grace suited up in her usual crime-fighting attire: high-waisted dark denim shorts with a thin, tight-fitting tank top with boots, gloves, and a cloth mask. It felt good to not be sneaking around. Using the information Grace found, she and her team had pinpointed a shipping center on the outskirts of town near the river for her to go hit. Grace steeled herself for the pre-mission briefing. She had been avoiding talking to Cassie and Anthony the whole day. She still felt a flush on her cheeks when she thought back to it. At least they hadn't called her out on it.

"Alright, let's get this over with so I can go beat up some bad guys," Grace said brusquely as she entered the meeting space.

"There's not much too it actually," Cassie replied. "You need to go in and cause a commotion so the gang members are preoccupied. We'll notify the police of the location, and you just have to keep the thugs pinned there until the cops arrive. They can search the building that way since they're going to supposedly arrest vigilante."

"Even though we're working with the cops?" Grace was never quite sure how that worked.

"Yeah, they're not gonna arrest you, but don't stick around too long either."

"Got it. And yes I'll call for help if I need it," Grace said, preempting Cassie's reminder.

With that, she left.

Outside the warehouse, Grace took stock of the situation. There were two armed guards in front of the entrance, and a keypad was mounted on the door. The hacking device Anthony made should take care of that. It was uncertain how many armed guards would be inside, but Grace was ready for a challenge. Leaping through the air, Grace accessed her powers and her eyes began to glow a bright blue. She landed in front of the first guard and hit him with a blast of blue energy from her open palm. He crumpled to the ground unconscious before he could react. The second guard turned towards her, but before he could bring his gun up, she made a fist of energy and knocked him unconscious too. Grace walked to the keypad and placed a hacking device on it. As it whirred, Grace took a deep breath. She was ready. The device beeped to signal its task was completed, and Grace burst through the door in a vortex of energy.

-

Masquerade leapt carefully onto the roof of the warehouse. Information on the whereabouts of a Three King's shipment center, such as this one, was hard to come by, but no man could resist her interrogation techniques. She didn't care too much about the criminal activities of the gang, although she didn't mind stealing from them either.

She tied some rope she had with her to the rooftop and lowered herself down the side of the building. She paused above a window as a truck drove past beneath her. The last shipment of the night, if her intel was correct. According to that same intel, the window should lead to an office with records, blueprints, and most importantly, a safe full of cash.

Masquerade peeked her head over the top of the window frame and peered inside. A man in a suit was sitting at a desk on the other side of the room entering numbers, too engrossed in his work to notice her. Good. This saved her the trouble of cracking into the safe.

Glass shards fell onto the carpeted floor as Masquerade tumbled through the window. Taking advantage of the man's shock, she quickly closed the distance across the small office to his desk and tied his arms behind his chair. The man, reeling, looked up at the amazingly unhurt woman.

Masquerade was tall and athletic. Her skintight, dark blue bodysuit that hugged her firm ass and ample breasts left little to the imagination. The bodysuit had two zippers: one from her neckline to her stomach and another at her crotch that disappeared between her legs. The man couldn't help but get aroused at what that implied from the sexy thief. Lastly, she wore her signature masquerade mask. It was dark gold, tiara-esque, and held her dark black hair up.

She spoke first. "You looked so bored in here. You ready for a break?"

He said nothing. Maybe he could loosen the rope around his wrist and reach for the gun in his suit.

"Well, what is this?" She reached into his suit pocket and pulled out his gun. "Such a nasty toy. Wouldn't want this to get in the way." Her hands lingered on his chest after she put the gun aside. "Wow, you've got such a nice body. Do you work out?"

He still remained silent. Her hands felt really nice, though, and the combination of her sultry voice and tits straining against her bodysuit were making him get hard.

"Oh, what's this?" She feigned surprise. "Are you getting a boner? That's so naughty. Maybe," she leaned in next to his ear and whispered, "if you be a good boy and help me, I can help you."

His body betrayed him as his cock sprung to full mast. "Shit," he finally said, "what do you want?"

Masquerade smiled. "All I want is the combination and location of the safe."

"Fuck no," he said. "They'll kill me if I tell you!"

She thought for a moment. "I already know it's in this office, and I have no doubt I can crack into it. It would just make things easier for both of us." He winced as Masquerade gripped his cock through his pants for emphasis. "Ooh, your cock is nice and big," she said seductively. "Mind if I take a look?"

The man gulped, saying nothing and not sure how to get out of this situation. Masquerade knelt between his legs and undid his pants. His erect cock sprung out.

"Oh, wow," she whispered breathily. She put her hands on his thighs and looked up at him, his cock between their faces.

"Still staying quiet, huh? Let me show you what you're missing out on." Masquerade stood up, lightly dragging a finger underneath his shaft as she did so. He quivered involuntarily at the touch. Masquerade slowly undid her chest zipper and pulled out her perky breasts. The man saw her nipples stiffen in the cool air. His cock twitched, unbidden. Masquerade pretended not to notice and straddled him.

"Do you like how big my tits are? They're so soft. I bet you'd love to suck on my hard nipples, wouldn't you?" She leaned in to whisper in his ear and pressed her chest against his. Her crotch pressed lightly against his penis. "Please, help a lady out. I don't even know your name. How would anyone find out it was you?" She sounded so desperate. And she made a good point, he thought. Her chest felt so warm against him.

"I can't help you," he replied meekly.

Masquerade pouted. "Looks like you need more convincing," she said. Masquerade reached between her legs, brushing agonizingly close to his throbbing cock, and undid the zipper at her crotch. Her warm pussy was revealed, and this time she pressed her exposed crotch up against him. "Can you feel how wet my pussy is?" she asked. He could feel it. She was quite wet.

"We can help each other out," Masquerade continued, still whispering in his ear. "There's nothing wrong with mixing business and pleasure." She started grinding her clit against his shaft and moaning softly into his ear.

"Oh fuck," the man muttered. He felt like he might explode. His tip was already leaking precum.

"Please," she moaned, "just tell me where the safe is. Then you can get me all to yourself. Fuck me like a little slut."

The man was panting. What should he do? One of the hottest women he'd ever seen was begging him to fuck. He relented. "The safe is behind the sailboat painting. The combination is 33-12-24."

Masquerade smiled. "Thank you," she said. "That wasn't so hard, now was it? I hope you don't mind if I go make sure real quick." She pulled herself off of him and planted a firm kiss on his cock, leaving an orange-red mark from her lipstick. He groaned from the touch of her soft lips. Masquerade sauntered over to the painting and pushed it aside to reveal the safe. She entered the code and pulled the handle. The safe was packed to the brim with stacks of cash, neatly labeled and banded. A few pages detailing shipments to other facilities were in the safe as well. She would need to make sure to remember those as well.

Masquerade walked back over to the tied up man. "Since you've been such a good boy, I think you've earned your reward," she said. Masquerade straddled him again, this time pushing his cock slowly into her pussy.

"Ahh," the man gasped. Her pussy was so tight.

Masquerade pushed her breasts into his face and gripped the back of the chair for support. "I'm all yours," she said with a smile. "Just be a gentleman and don't cum before I do." He started sucking her nipples as she started gyrating her hips.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so big!" Her words were a bit for show, but his cock was pressing her g-spot in a good way. The man switched his mouth from her tits to her neck. She didn't seem to mind. Her pussy was dripping around his hard cock, and Masquerade moaned louder with each passing minute. She felt her orgasm approaching.

A loud crash sounded from the warehouse. The man turned his head towards the door, startled by the noise.

"Focus on me. Don't you dare stop!" Masquerade screamed with lust. She knew in the back of her mind she didn't have much time to finish. She moved one hand to vigorously rub her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she moaned. Her pussy tightened and she climaxed.

The pressure was too much for him; she felt his cock stiffen inside her. "I'm gonna - ," the man groaned. Masquerade leapt off him and took his cock head inside her mouth, swirling her tongue around.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled and shot his load into her waiting throat. Masquerade swallowed a gulp or two, and the rest dripped around her lips and down his shaft.

She made no effort to clean the cum off his cock. Masquerade absent-mindedly licked some cum off her mouth and stood up.

"Thanks for the sex, but I really should be going," she said with a wink. She kissed his cock head and ran to the safe. Stuffing most of the money into her bag, she quickly memorized the list of other shipment centers and left behind one of her calling cards.

The door burst open, and the super appeared in the doorway, eyes glowing. "Stop right there, Masquerade!" she yelled.

"Sorry, can't stay!" Masquerade blew her a kiss, jumped out the window, and disappeared into the night.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers