River Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop crying Kitten, I will not ever hurt you, I promise, Cross my heart, I won't hurt you, I love you too. I really do. God, Yes, I love you, Kitten."

"No, please don't say that, please don't do that", She sobbed.

"I have to say that, it is true. I don't want to live my life without you, no way. I just won't do it."

"Oh! Jack, just hold me for a while, I have to think, I just wanted to screw you and for it to be over. Now I have fallen in love with you. I can't do that."

"Why not Kitten, you said you are not married, you don't have a boyfriend, what is the problem?"

"All right, let's get it over with. Jack, sob, I have a little girl."

"So what, if she is yours, I will love her."

"You just don't understand, her father is black, sob, Penny is half black, a mulatto. Sob, sniffle, sob, sob."

"Is she half yours? If she is part of you I will love her. I have to, I love you."

"Do you really mean that? Sob, really?"

"Yes I do, I never want to let you go. Do your mother and father love her?"

"Of course they do, Penny is their grand daughter."

"She will be my daughter, if you want it, and I will love her too, as if she were my own. I promise. When you look at her do you think, 'she is half black'? Of course you don't. Why would I think that. I know it wouldn't be the first black blood in our families. Please forget this silly business. We have a lot of loving left ahead of us tonight. Will you really marry me?"

"No, WE will marry you. I do love you, I have since I first saw you. You don't think I drive boats around in the nude all the time do you? I wanted to get your attention. With all those girls trying to do the same thing I had to be bold." She laughed and I cheered up too. She grinned at me, "You were so cute this afternoon. We were all wondering how you were able to do anything with that huge bulge in those little shorts. We were hoping it would get out."

"What were you going to do if he did escape?"

"Fight over you I guess. All of us wanted you. I won."

"No, dear, I won."

She swung over on top of me and put her sweet lips against mine. Her tongue wiggled in between my lips. I couldn't resist and parted my lips. Her little tongue explored my mouth. She slipped down and kissed my nipples. Then she trailed kisses down my belly. She nipped ever so lightly with her teeth and made me jerk. She giggled behind her lips. She was suddenly between my legs holding my penis in both little hands. She ran her fingers all over him. Feather light touches had him rock hard. I watched as her lips brushed the crown and then she rubbed her soft cheek against him. I was growling deep in my throat. She ran her wet tongue up and down the shaft then put the tip of her tongue on the drop of clear pre cum coming from the little slit on top. Those beautiful green eyes watched me as she tasted the drop of lubrication. She smiled, "It tastes good, I want more."

I smiled back, "You won't have to work hard to get it." She took the whole head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head until I felt the feeling inside me telling me I was going to explode soon. I told her I was about to cum. She started stroking gently up and down the length of him with her two hands while she rubbed her flat tongue all over the head. I was trembling and I stiffened and moaned I was cumming. She slipped it into her mouth and I felt the first pulse shoot cum against her tongue. Spurt after spurt followed. I watched her face, she was looking at me and smiling as cum dripped from her mouth. Then I was finished and she got off the bed, We pulled the covers down and she covered us up, then snuggled up to me. I looked at her, "What did you do with it?"

She opened her lips and the was only a trace of white on her tongue, "I swallowed it. It was yummie, I will have desert later."

I asked if she wanted to nap for a while, "Not really, I am too excited to sleep. I want to go get Penny, and Mom and Dad and show them your house, and tell them about us. I have so much happiness inside me I want to scream and dance with joy."

"Go ahead if you want to, that ought to be something to see." She jumped from the bed and twirled around the bedroom. I commanded "Up lights" and the lights beightened. She was wonderful. She twisted and turned and kicked and bent low, she leapt in the air and landed light as a feather. She grinned as she bounced off the floor and landed on the bed next to me. I pulled her to me and wrapped the covers around her. I held her tight as she wound down. "Francesca, you were so beautiful when you danced, it took my breath away. You are so graceful, and smooth as you move. I am very impressed.

She squealed, "I damned well ought to be after twelve years of dance classes. Oh! Jack, I hope I please you. I really want to please you."

"Well, you do have me walking around about a foot off the floor with a big smile on my face. Yeah, I would say you please me. Yep, you sure do please me. When the sun comes up we both need to call our folks and tell them. They evidently were once very good friends, I wonder what happened." She turned and looked at me, "You really don't know do you?"

"No, do you?"

"Yes, but it is not for me to tell you. I just can't do that. They will tell you if they want to." Now my curiosity was way up. We cuddled back together and fell asleep. She was still asleep when I woke up and she looked so adorable sleeping I didn't have the heart to wake her up.

I went to the kitchen and put some coffee on to perk. Got some frozen red and green peppers from the freezer and chopped a raw onion in small cubes. Dumped it all in a dish and zapped it in the microwave for a little bit. Then I put them in a small pan with butter to sauté for a while. I got out six eggs and beat them with a Wisk with a little water untill they were foamy. I found my old cast iron skillet and dropped a good gob of butter in it and put it on low heat. I dug a slice of country ham from the freezer and zapped it until it was thawed. Chopped it into little cubes too. I felt little arms around my waist and twisted around till I was facing her. I lifted her to my lips for a long kiss. "Can I help,Dear?" She asked.

"Do you want coffee? It is just now ready over on that counter. Cream in the fridge, Sweetner on the table, spoons in that drawer. I like cream and flat spoonful of sweetner. I'm whipping up a western omelet, is that OK by you? I have all sorts of frozen breakfast stuff."

"The omelet smells just super, I am very hungry."

"Me too, did we get some exercise last night?"

I swirled the melted butter around in the skillet and turned on the broiler. I poured the eggs in the skillet then quickly added shredded cheese and the peppers, onions and ham. I smiled as I took my cup of coffee from her hand and tasted it. "Perfect." I tilted the skillet and lifted the edge of the omelet with a fork and let the wet part run under the edge. I did that all the way around until there was no wet left. I grabbed a hot pad from the drawer and slipped the pan in the oven, I left the door open and we watched as it slowly started to brown. When it was just right I pulled it out and sat it on a trivet and cut it down the middle and placed half on each plate. I put it on the table. I almost dropped everything when she leaned over and the T shirt of mine she had found lifted over her bare behind.

I was ready to forget breakfast and drag her back to bed. Reason prevailed, but I vowed to do it right after breakfast. The omlete was good, I like mine with Taco sauce on it . She liked hers plain. I liked the way her nipples pushed out the shirt. I hoped I would make it past breakfast. When I was finished I pushed back and watched as she finished off hers. She ate every speck, she had a healthy appetite.

I walked to her and told her to stand up. I picked her up and carried her back to my bed kissing her all the way. I sat her down and helped her get my shirt off. I threw my robe off and she giggled as she grabbed my erection and used it to pull me on to the bed. "Do you know what I want?" I asked. She shook her head. "Guess." I pushed her back and pulled her legs apart and dove into her pussy, she squealed and wiggled but she could not escape. Not that she tried too hard. I had a chance to examine her more carfully this time, her clit was hidden under a little hood of skin just where it was supposed to be. My fingers pushed the hood back, I was surprised at how large it was. I could suck an inch and a half of it into my mouth. I thought she was going to bounce off the bed. I held her hips and sucked and licked her clit until she was screaming and jerking, I held the clit exposed while I licked up her juices and ran my tongue up and down her slit. Suddenly she lay still. It frightened me. I pushed up and looked her. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. She was out cold. I begged her to wake up. At last her eyes fluttered and she looked at me without recognition at first. Then she smiled a little smile. Then she sat straight up. "Holy Cow! What did you do to me? My God! That was a mind blowing pleasure. I just over dosed on pure extacy and joy. My whole body felt pleasure waves sweep over it. Nothing like that ever happened before. I can't believe you. You are so good. I want that again soon but not right now. I just couldn't handle it right now. I want my Momma."

"You want me to take you home?"

"NO, never. I just need to talk to her. I didn't know it could be like this. I didn't know there was such joy and glory in making love to a man you love and who loves you, I think it changes everything. All the colors are brighter, the sky is bluer. I am so lucky I found you. So damned lucky. I want Momma to know how ecstatic I am with you."

"I guess we ought to call your folks, I don't want them to worry. Do you mind if I hear what they say?"

"No, dear, of course not."

"Computer, queue up the phone." We heard a dial tone. I whispered , "say the number. She did and the phone rang several times before her father answered. "Are you alright Honey?"

"Daddy, I am wonderful, just wonderful. Is Momma there?"

"Hello dear, are you OK? We were worried,"

"Momma, We are in love, he is wonderful, I never knew I could feel like this, I am so happy I just want to sing, or dance, I never want to let him out of my sight. Is this the way it is supposed to be?"

"Oh! Yes Dear, it sounds like you are in love, that is how it feels. Where are you?"

"Momma we are at his house in Fort McCoy, you will love it, so will Daddy. Can you come out and bring Penny? I really want you to be with us now. I really need you."

There was a pause, "Daddy says we will be there as soon as we can. Tell us how to get there."

I took over, "Mrs Gordon, can your husband hear me?"

"Yes I can Jack. I have something to write on, go ahead." I gave him the directions. He said they would be here before noon. I said, "Disconnect phone. Dial this number." I gave my parents number. The phone rang and Dad picked up right away. "Hi, son. What is going on?"

"Dad can you put Mom on too, I have something to tell both of you."

"I'm on now dear, what is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, in fact things couldn't possibly be better. I am engaged to be married, she is on the phone with me. I think you guys know her. Her name is Francesca Gordon, I love her very, very much."

"Oh! Dear, what a wonderful day, we are happy for both of you, Franny, I have wondered how you were for years, we loved you very much. You have to tell us how it happened. How are your parents?"

"They are fine, they are on their way here now. Could you two come down and be with us too. We really want our families with us today to share our happiness."

"Yes, Oh! Yes, we will be there soon. Billy and Jean are here too, can they come too?"

"Sure, If Billy is coming stop and pick up some Bud Light at the store. Be ready to meet the sweetest most beautiful girl in the whole world. Good bye."

"Jack, do you think this dress will be alright? Or should I have Mom bring me something?"

"I think you should be fine. I want to take you home to get all your things and Penny's stuff later tonight anyway."

"What, you will let us live here right now?"

"That is up to the bride, what ever you want is the way it will be."

"Oh! I want to be with you. Here or anywhere."

"Good, I just got a new crew for our trips."

"Can I work with you?"

"Sure, I would love that. It usually isn't but one day a week at the most. It would be heaven to have you along. I might run aground several times a day while looking at you. So you would have to drive."

"I would have to get blinders for you if you got a charter like I was on."

"Ain't that the truth. But in five years of doing it, and some of that was full time. That is the only one I had like that. Hell, if only a tenth of them were like that I would still be doing it full time."

We washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen, then we made the bed and straightened up all around the house. The computer anounced, "Car approaching gate."

We walked to the monitor and Kitten nodded to me. I pushed the button and the gate opened and the car passed through. Several minutes later we went to the door. They were getting out of the car. A tiny girl ran towards Kitten, "Mommy, Mommy, here I am." The girl was adorable, she had a bright smile and red hair, she kissed her momma. She had no Negroid features, she was about a shade darker than Fran.

She looked up at me for a minute, then she smiled, she won my heart in that second. I held my arms out and she came to me and I picked her up. I held her in one arm and put the other around her mother. I looked at Ron Gordon, "Do you think this will work?"

"I don't have a doubt about it." I just grinned and kissed little Penny on the cheek, then did the same to her mother. Mrs. Gordon smiled, "I am so happy for the three of you, I KNOW it will work. I wish your mother and father were here with us."

I said, "They are on the way, I think I see them coming now." A large SUV pulled up behind the Gordon's Towncar.

My family disembarked. My mother ran to me and stood and looked at Francesca. "You are beautiful, just like Jack said. And who is this pretty little lady?"

Kitten said, "Mrs. Murphy, this is my daughter Penny. Say hello, Penny." Penny put out her tiny hand and said, "How do you do, I am pleased to meet you." Mom grinned from ear to ear. "I think we are going to be great friends. I want very much to be your friend, Penny." Penny smiled and said, "I like you too." My big brother Bill walked over to us. He grabbed my hand and tried to break it with his grip. He just looked at Kitten and smiled, "Welcome to the family, both of you. I can see little Jack did just fine in his choice, I hardily approve." He kissed Fran on the cheek. My father walked to us with tears in his eyes. He held both our hands, "At one time we dreamed that the two of you would some day marry. Jack was five and you had just been born. I am to blame for the rift between our families. I hope we can patch it up today, it has gone on too long. Ron Gordon walked up to Dad and held his hand out. Dad grabbed it and pulled Ron in and hugged him. Mom and Mrs. Gordon were holding each other and crying.

I looked at Kitten and said, "This looks like it is starting out well. What do you think?" She looked at me and said, "Your father is a big hearted man. Just like his son." I didn't know what to think.

I showed them all the house, Dad was the only one who had seen it. They couldn't believe I had managed to get it built. They were awed by what the computer could do.

I called Dave's Place and asked my buddy how they were doing. "Dead, Flat out nothing going on."

"How are you fixed for fried chicken dinners, like eight of them?"

"Got the chicken fried, just have to put them together. You want them delivered?"

"If possible, I owe you big time for last night, it was great, she loved the roses and the wine, She was very impressed with your food."

"I am glad you guys liked it, how did you make out?"

"I did damned good, I don't know about her, our families are all over here now celibrating our engagement. I couldn't be happier."

"Hey! Congratulations, damn, she is a FINE looking' gal, really fine."

"Thanks, pal, Let me let you go, Ya got tears in my eyes. Give Jill a big kiss from me. I love you guys."

I realized I was still carrying Penny, I smiled at her, "Do you like riding there?"

She put her little hands out and pulled my face down and kissed me. "I love to ride here, it is nice." I handed her to her mother and wiped the tears from my eyes. I knew I would be putty in her little hands. I loved both mother and daughter. I pulled them both to me I kissed each of them, "I love both of you girls, would the two of you like to live here with me forever." Both of them nodded yes.

I yelled, "Hey people I want to show you a surprise. Come in the Master bedroom". I walked to the blank curtained wall. The drapes slid back. There was a door there. I opened the door and guided Kitten in first. Everybody crouded in. No one said a word. "I told this little girl I built this place with her in mind. You can see I was telling the truth. This will be Penny's room." The room was already furnished as a child's room or nursery. Kitten hugged my neck and cried, "I, sniff, sob, love it. You are wonderful."

Mom, Dad and the Gordons were sitting together on the patio talking. They were all smiles. My brother and Jean were talking with Kitten, Penny sat on her lap. Bill called the older folks over and they all sat in a big group. Bill had Kitten tell all of them how she and I met. She had them all in stitches. I stood in the door and was so proud of Kitten I didn't know what to do. I heard her say, "And that is why Jack is my hero. Now I have to explain to the other five girls that they do not get a chance with him, they are all too cute for that."

"I don't want them to have a chance because in truth they don't have a chance, my heart and soul belong to this little Kitten here. No one is going to change that."

Penny looked up at me when I finished. She said , "Do you love my Mommy?"

"Yes little one, I do with all my heart."

"That is good because she told me she loves you. Are you going to be my Daddy?"

"Yes, I will do my very best to be the best Daddy you could ever have."

"Can I hug your neck?"

"I would love that, very much."

"I want Mommy to be happy, she used to cry a lot at night, I don't like that."

"I don't either, if you ever hear that again will you come and tell me right away so I can fix it?"

"Yes. I will."

"You are a very good girl."

Later that night Kitten snuggled against me in the hot tub as we relaxed after dinner and after Penny went to sleep. The door between our rooms was shut but we could hear every breath she took. That enabled us to truly relax, we knew the computer was monitoring her also and would alert us to any change. We talked about the day and about our future. I told Kitten that I had asked my Dad about the trouble between our families, I repeated what he had told me, That he was a damned fool. That my mother was a beautiful and wonderful woman and that he couldn't blame any man for loving her. That was all he would say. Kitten looked at me and asked if I wanted to hear what she knew. I said I did, my curiosity was going full blast.

"Your dad and mine went to the university at Gainesville and roomed together for four years. Your Dad married your Mom right after their sophomore year He stayed at Gainesville until they graduated. Your mom visited very often but she was caring for her sick father. They were the best of friends. They joined the Navy and went through Seal training together. Billy was born then. Both our fathers were sent to Nam. They were on the same Seal team. The had been there almost a year when they went on a mission. They were on their way home when they were jumped by a Cong Company. They were pinned down by a machine gun. Your dad was wounded. He was down and my dad couldn't get to him. My dad and the others were pinned down and were being wiped out. Your Dad somehow found the strength to jump up and charge the machine gun so the others would have a chance to move.